Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

Michael
Michael

Air conditioning service

I called and managed to get a same day appointment. The air conditioner compressor and blower were checked. The service completed in 45 minutes.

Thank you Michael for choosing us and this straight forward review. We are glad you are happy with our service!

Wellade
Wellade

Gas pipe fitting for bbq

Great service, on time, professional work! Installed valves where they did not exist and locked all parts in for safety. Would use thei services again.

doing a good and satisfactory job is always my duty.

the s.
the s.

Broken tankless water heater

John was very lovely to work with and made sure the job got done. However, I wish we had reached out to a Navien specialist, as John was not familiar with our unit. He had to come back 3 separate times to finally fix the issue. I would definitely use him again for other issues though - felt like he wasn't trying to pull a fast one on us.

my customer's comfort is my priority rather than making mony.

mindy
mindy

Air condition repair

I needed air conditioner repair and frezon on a very hot day. Hojat fixed the unit and charged a very reasonable price when I was desperate. He gave me an estimated time of when he could come to my house and then called to let me know he was on his way. I called him again for service on my furnace and again had the same pleasant experience. Would highly recommend him as great service, very reliable and reasonable price.

Thanks a lot dear Mindy! I believe in bringing value in my costumers' lives by counting them as my family members and getting them the best prices and the best service in my field of expertise. I am very glad indeed that I was able to make you feel satisfied! Thanks for trusting our company.

Tom
Tom

Air conditioning repair

Broken capitator which John quoted when he saw right away, got it fixed and kept his word on pricing. When out of the way as the exterior unit is on my roof. All done in under an hour.

It is always my duty to provide my customer with the best service at a reasonable price. I'm very happy that you are satisfied. Enjoy the summer dear Tom!

Rental PROPERTY

RE: John from Sarman Air
We have a rental property with 2 units. The air conditioning stopped working.
John came out Monday morning 830am as promised and did a swift diagnostic. John offered options. Both repair and replace. John was thorough, honest, professional and skilled.
He quickly did up the quotes for the work. After providing options for the work John provided his availability for the work. He also emailed us his liability insurance and his wsib insurance verifying that Sarman Air is insured. We decided to replace 2 Furnaces. The install was done 2 days after the quote. Once the install was complete and the new furnaces were installed and working the air conditioning also started up again. We were thrilled to have air conditioning for our tenants so quickly. We will used Sarman Air in the future. Amazing service and thorough, skilled work. We highly recommend Sarman Air for all you heating needs.

We were honoured to do business with you! We always make sure that our costumers get the best quality service with the best price in the market. We are very glad that you are happy with our service! We made sure that your tenants will enjoy the summer with the new system we have installed. Thanks for choosing us and for your amazing review!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Quote on getting gas line redone.

I had been told that I should look at replacing my gas line from the city to the house due to rust/corrosion. John was quick to respond to my request and came out to asses the situation the next day, which was a Sunday. He told me all I needed to do was paint them and a costly repair was not necessary. I really appreciated his honestly and quick response. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Dear Jennifer I always consider my customers as a family member and I figure out the best solution done with the least price for them. I am very glad that you are happy with our service!

BEHNAM
BEHNAM
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

AC services

Ac sytem did not work well and it is fixed in around one hour (charging gas plus injection of leak-stop).
He was really professional and also knows what he does!
Cross checking was the best part of his job.

Dear Behnam thanks a lot for your hospitality and I do appreciate your kind review. Thanks for choosing us! Enjoy the cool weather from your reborn conditioning system!

maj_nei
maj_nei

Furnace and A/C installation

Highly recommend them, very friendly and replaced my furnace fast with new venting, clean job with a smile.

Hi. it's really kind of you sir. Very glad that you're happy!

bsabah
bsabah
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tankless water heater

Sarman inc is great fast professional fantastic. They came as soon as possible and made a great offer

Thanks Dear. it's my duty to deliver great, professional service to my customers. I'm very happy that you are satisfied with the installation !

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and Best Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.