Sarman Air Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3W4

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Sarman Air Inc.

robert from Toronto
robert from Toronto

LOW CHARGED LEAKING A/C + A CLOGGED CONDENSER COIL

Hot day yesterday with an AC not working properly. 1st name that popped in HomeStars with 99% ratings when I did a search today. My 1st and only call. Prompt response, fast same day service. All issues addressed, newly washed condenser coils, a leak and low pressure diagnosed and looked after. Now enjoying a cooler home thanks to Sarman Air Inc and will have a nice cool summer ahead!

Tina in London
Tina in London

Excellent installation of our A/C unit.

John at Sharman Air Inc. is an excellent, responsible, knowledgeable and reliable worker for his company. He promptly helped us completely restore cold air back into our home. He quickly found the issues and explained to us why our home wasn't being cooled to its full capacity due to the fact that the previous company and worker did not connect our coil properly to push cold air through the home like it was supposed to. Call him for any HVAC services. He is amazing at what he does.

Heating and cooling system

Sarman Air did a wonderful job in inspecting my heating and cooling system. He walked me through his entire inspection and even gave me some tips and tricks. I would recommend his service to anyone!

Gas connection

Fast response, quick service! Thank you again John.
Contacted me quickly; disconnected gas stove one day and returned the next to connect new gas stove. Always fast, prompt service. Have used him before at my commercial property for boiler problems. Very prompt and fair prices. Will use him again.

Antonio
Antonio

BBQ line replacement/installation

Embridge is conducting a gas meter replacement program in my area, after the work was done, I was issued a Red Tag for a buried copper BBQ line that did not meet the current safety standard codes. Through Homestars I was able to get the work done by Sarman Air Inc., John came over, quickly assessed what was required and completed the job in a professional manner. John is very knowledgeable, courteous and his workmanship is impeccable. I have no reservations in recommending his services to anyone.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service & very responsive

John at Sarman Air Inc was great! We needed our new BBQ hooked up to the natural gas line and he was able to fit us in with less than 24 hours notice. He was very professional and ensured the line was set up safely. Would highly recommend John!

Sibel
Sibel

A/C placement

Our A/C needed to be replaced and we were looking for an efficient one as well as economical. John was referred to us by a friend and after meeting him we were very impressed by his kind, professional and knowledgeable approach. After accepting the quote, everything was finalized in a very short time and professional manner. I highly recommend him and his staff for their work. Thank you John.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service and quality!

John was quick to respond to our request to install a gas line for the stove. He provided the most cost effective and best solution for our job. He worked in timely and neat manner. I would definitely recommend his services!

Mini Split A/C Repair

John responded right away to our call and came the following day (just in time before the long-weekend heat wave!) to service and repair two units. Very happy with the service and would call again.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Air condition service

On a very hot day I called John(Sarman Air) for an issue with my air condition as it was blowing hot air. He showed up on time the same day and explained completely the options and prices - His was great and I am extremely happy for the services. I highly suggest Sarman Air and will continue to use their service in the future as well.

Thanks for trusting Sarman Air and letting us to be your HVAC partner.

More about Sarman Air Inc.

Fully Licensed and Insured, from WSIB and Ontario Government, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Contractor serving Toronto with Professional Solutions and competetive Prices from 2015. Our Company started it's professional journey in early 2015 and made his way up to the best contractors in Toronto in the HVAC industry by providing Residences and Businesses of the town with Valuable Solutions and Satisfactory Services. The main goal of our Business is to achieve the most trusted business in Toronto by Words of Mouth rather than annoying our costumers with useless advertisements and we have been successful in our journey so far. Sarman Air Inc. will be serving more areas in Ontario by the end of the year 2018.