Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Nick_Ottawa in Ottawa
Nick_Ottawa in Ottawa

Ducts like new...probably

I selected the full healthy home with brushing service, as well as dryer vent cleaning. Given that the ducts have never been cleaned, I opted for the Cadillac of services rather than skimp on a basic clean. It would have been nice to have seen before and after pictures, but given what I wrote above, I'm sure the ducts are 100 times better than before.

The techs showed up on time and were friendly, courteous and patient beyond belief, as I'm a curious person and this was new to me. It really does make a difference to interact with engaging people like that rather than surly robots! Good job Roger in finding such staff (Jake and Devon I think). Following the next round of renos, ODC will be getting a repeat customer.

Thank you Nick, for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments.
Regards, Roger,Matt, Spencer.

Kanata friends in Goulbourn
Kanata friends in Goulbourn

Professional and friendly

The two technicians explained what they will do and didn't leave any mess. Show before and after work pictures to us. Also told us to check on some part that might need to be fix (which we can do it ourselves/ they didn't try to up sale or anything).
Gave great advices.

Thank you for the nice comments about the crew.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Roger,

JillB
JillB
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning - Great Service!

I was very happy with the service provided by Ottawa Duct Cleaning!
I received an email the day before the scheduled appointment detailing the preparation instructions. The team arrived on time and immediately introduced themselves and explained what they would be doing and answered my questions.
They laid down carpets in the house to protect the floors and they took pictures of the ducts and dryer vent before and after. They also told me when they were about to spray the ducts with the disinfectant.
They showed me the access points in the ducts that they created and how they were all properly sealed up at completion of the work and they explained that the same access points could be reused next time.
All in all a good experience. I wish all contractors operated this way.

Jill, Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others on Homestars. It's important to us to ensure we deliver a proper and thorough service. Should you require any additional support, please don't hesitate to reconnect. Sincerely Roger, Jake, Matt, and Spencer

HomeStars in Ottawa
HomeStars in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning in Vintage 1911 Home

They came highly recommended by my Furnace and A/C guy. Easy to deal with and high quality service. Our house is a complex vintage 1911 home with many additions and funky duct work added over the years. They clearly have experience dealing with the complex properties. Would definitely use them again.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. Roger,Jake,Matt,and Spencer.

1 review Ottawa, ON

They really went the extra mile

I recently bought a 50 year old home and the ducts had not been cleaned in ages. The company workers were super polite. They reached into really hard to reach vents and cleaned them out super well. I am really happy with the service and will hire them again.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are happy you were satisfied with the service.

Caroline and Roger

A. R. in Ottawa
A. R. in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

Exceptional service from Ottawa Duct Cleaning for the second time (after home renovations last year and this year). Great client service from Caroline (including quick e-mail communication and reminder of upcoming visit). Superb service from the duct cleaning team. Polite, answered questions, worked very fast, appeared to work well as team. Would not hesitate to recommend the team again.

Thank you for calling us again for your duct cleaning. We do appreciate your loyalty.

Also thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a review.

All the best during the holidays.

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa

Great Service

Had my ducts cleaned recently by Ottawa Duct cleaners who did a fantastic job. They were at my door exactly as promised, the staff was very polite and the work was carried out quickly and professionally.
Very satisfied.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the great review.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule this time of year to write us a review.

Happy holidays.

Caroline

Haicheng in Toronto
Haicheng in Toronto

Did the Job - Average Service

They got the job done.

Did not show us the before and after pictures of the main ducts as promised. Did not vacuum the dirt around the floor registers after cleaning the duct.

Not sure if they provided free odorless disinfectant as stated in their quote but I'll give them the benefit of doubt.

Average service to put in one word.

Hi Haicheng,

We are very sorry to hear you did not think that you received the superior quality and customer service that we strive for.

The technician usually lets customers know when he sprays the disinfectant.

With regards to the pictures he did take them and we can email them to you.

We guarantee our work 100%. Roger, the owner, is willing to come by to discuss your concerns and have a look at the job.

Thank you.

Caroline Tseng for Roger Asselin
(613) 836-7705

Beth Stooley in Ottawa
Beth Stooley in Ottawa

Rental Home re-fresh

I hired this campany to cleaning the ducts of a home I rented for years, they were very proffesianl​ and made the home smell much better. I would recomond to anyone

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.
We appreciate your business and for the referrals.

Roger

Awesome service

They showed up on time. Were super polite and did a great job. They explained everything and left the place nice and tidy.

We'll be using them again and will tell our friends & family.

Hi,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review to help other homeowners like yourself choose a reputable company.

Caroline

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS