Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Gina Hill from Ottawa
Gina Hill from Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Customer Friendly Duct Cleaning

I booked the visit with Roger, who patiently answered all my questions. Matthew and Spencer were efficient, and polite. We were especially pleased that they worked in a way to reduce stress for our two new cats who are still very nervous with unfamiliar noises. I had requested drier vent cleaning, and they took photos to show us that it was not needed, instead of charging us even though it wasn't necessary. Would definitely recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning and will use them again next time.

Hi Gina, Thank you for the great review and thank you in advance for recommending us.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Our Metcalfe Home

Just had the crew in our home in Metcalfe, for the second time in 11 years, and they justified my decision to stick with this business.

We had our first cleaning about 7 years ago. The last time I spoke to Roger prior to this was about 2 years ago after we had had some small home renovations projects done - so I was concerned about dust and debris in our duct work. Roger came out to our place for a look and an estimate - and to my surprise - told us we didn't need a cleaning. No charge.

Today's crew were clean, polite and respected our home. They took the time to lay out protective floor coverings, install corner guards around railings and drywall corners - so I was impressed with the attention to detail.

They kept me informed throughout the process, showed me before and after pictures (the dryer vent was severely clogged - which in addition to being a fire hazard, explained why our laundry wasn't drying properly) - so I knew the job was being done properly.

I know I paid a bit more than I could have with another company - but I wouldn't be sure about the results I'd be getting.

I won't trust anyone else.

Great job.

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for the very positive review. We do take pride in our work. We appreciate you choosing us again for your duct cleaning needs.

Regards,

Roger

debbie pombert from Carp
debbie pombert from Carp
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

GREAT JOB DONE BY DUCT CLEANING AND AN AWESOME CREW

We are super impressed with our complete duct cleaning service done by Ottawa Duct Cleaning services today. The explained the entire process and provided pictures of before and after. The crew of Matt,Deven and Spence were very professional!
They were very clean and were always ensuring we knew what they were doing. . What an awesome crew they are! We are super impressed and highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you so much !
Debbie and John P

Debbie and John from Carleton Place

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work performed. If we can be of any help in the future, please give us a call. Have a great day. Roger, Caroline, Devon, Matt, and Spencer.

NewRange in Nepean
NewRange in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great guys, great service.

The guys showed up within the allotted time frame, politely introduced themselves, and started the job. After 80 minutes of effective team work, the job was done and my home was left clean and tidy. What more can you ask for? Well done!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. The crew were very happy when I shared the feedback with them.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service from the office and the crew that arrived at my home! The crew was very clean, informative, and polite. The work was scheduled quickly and carried out exactly as proposed. Excellent prices. I would highly recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning!!

Hi Jessica, Really happy to hear that you were happy with the service. Regards, Caroline

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

I hired Ottawa Duct Cleaning and the experience from beginning to end was exceptional. I filled out their online form for a quote. They responded quickly, answered questions and provided me with all the information I needed. They fit me into their schedule on short notice and worked to make sure they could accommodate me. The work was very well done. The men who came explained everything to me and answered all my questions. They were very careful in the house and cleaned up after themselves. They did a very thorough job and showed me before and after pictures. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the positive review. We are really happy you were pleased with the service.

Ian in Ottawa
Ian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning and analysis of dust problems

The service was outstanding and the company is one of the best I have ever dealt with for any service!
Before doing the duct work they took the time to analyse potential issues and first ensure that I actually need the ducts cleaned. They identified some areas for improvement of the air flow and air quality since my wife has asthma. There was no high pressure up-selling.
The technicians were polite and respectful taking the time to explain what would be done. They demonstrated a high level of professionalism that gave me confidence in the quality of their work and value received.

Hello Ian, Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, I will pass along you nice comment to Matt and Spencer.
Roger,

Noel in Goulbourn
Noel in Goulbourn

Duct cleaning

Nothing to say but excellent job. The boys are energetic, knowledgable, professional. I recommend this company. The price is unbeatable. They were on time. I am very satisfied. I will come back again after 5yrs.

Thank you Noel, for taking the time to write us a kind review on Homestars
Jacob, Devon and Roger.

Carolyn in Brampton
Carolyn in Brampton

Reliable !!

We mainly got the ducts cleaned this time to clear dog fur and was not our first time with Ottawa Duct Cleaning - they're efficient, organised, clean, and they know what they're doing. The young men who did the job have a good attitude that I think will take them far :)
Will be happy to have them back next time.

Carolyn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review, I will pass along you nice comment to the crew.
Roger,

Monica in Nepean
Monica in Nepean

Definitely Recommend

We knew there might be a chance of cancellation because of the cold, but they didn't! They showed up right at the beginning of the appointment time. They explained the process and what to expect and there were no additonal costs beyond what was quoted to us.

Monica,
Thank you very much for taken the time to write a nice review on HOMESTARS.
Regards, Roger, Matt, Spencer, Jake and Devon.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS