Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Anne
Anne
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

Fast, friendly service at a reasonable rate. I bought the Healthy Home package. Matthew and Nick were knowledgeable, efficient and provided good advice for ongoing maintenance. The before and after pictures told the story. My house feels cleaner and fresher and I am sure I will save on hydro now that my dryer won't have t work so hard to dry the clothes.

Hi Anne, Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the service from our company. We appreciate the positive feedback. All the best. Roger

Roger Mandeville in Ottawa
Roger Mandeville in Ottawa

Pleasantly surprised

This company operated at the 5-star level posted in Homestars, did it well, with red carpet, great care to the people and the premises. Moreover, I learned a lot about my furnace and AC system. I learned that I have a filter of highest purification level MERV 16. I learned how to reach it, clean it, replace it. They also found the exact internet link for me to shop online. I feel so much better about knowing what I own and how to make the best of it. And we feel better protected against Coronavirus!

Hi Roger, Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about our company's service. We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Good customer service

16 vents
Dryer vent
Free furnace cleaning due to short notice for scheduling.
The 2 men were very knowledgeable and explained the process.
My only recommendation and might even be impossible is when they cleaned the dryer vent the lint went all over the back yard. This should not occur or should sometime be picked up.
Aside from this they were great!

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive experience with our company. Our job is to clean the dryer duct and as you mentioned it is impossible to pick up all the lint in the backyard especially in the winter. Usually during the use of the dryer the lint does go in your backyard a bit at a time but because of the clogged it all came out at once. Thank you for your understanding.

Brian & Laura in Toronto
Brian & Laura in Toronto

DUCT CLEANING SERVICES

Upon arrival Matt and Spence were very courteous and personable. They explained the process to me and updated through it. The cost was what the said it would be with no surprises at the end. They showed me before and after pictures which is a nice process. We chose Ottawa Duct Cleaning because of the reviews and they were right. Good company and we highly recommend their services.

Thank you for the positive review and the recommendation!

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Home duct cleaning

Two young guys did a great job ensuring our ducts were thoroughly cleaned. They showed up on time and were very professional in communicating the steps they were performing. Will definitely use company again and highly recommended to others.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your positive experience with our company. we look forward to working with you again.

Ottawa
Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Outstanding Service

Clean, courteous service, quote was the same as the final price, provided before and after photos, explained procedures, very personable guys. Will definitely use company again and highly recommended to others.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We wish you a safe and happy holidays.

Duct Cleaning

Great service. Explained the steps as they were being performed. Results were better than I expected. I was provided with before and after pictures were supplied. Result is better air circulation.

Thank you for the positive comments about the service. We are please you noticed an improvement in air circulation.

Home duct cleaning

Great service from start to finish. Kept to quote and two lovely guys, Matt and Spence did a sterling job. They came in, explained everything, took before and after photos for us to see. Overall a very positive experience from a local company.

Thank you for taking the time to fill write such a positive review for us. We look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Dryer Duct Cleaning in Kanata

Superior, timely, thorough customer service from Caroline, Mark and Reuben. Brilliant, well done. Great communicators from after hours coverage for gathering technical inputs and providing a quick very competitive quote. Very satisfied with the thorough service in cleaning a challenging blocked 53 foot dryer duct. Provided helpful maintenance input.

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We are very happy we were able to meet your expectations.

Roland in Angus
Roland in Angus
0 reviews Stayner, ON

duct cleaning

Matt and Spenser did a great job. They explained what they were doing, photos before and after the work, cleaned furnace and clothes dryer. Price was reasonable for what they did. Great chatting with these two young men.

Thank you for taking the time to post the positive review. We look forward to working with you again.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS