Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

K2S 1K8

The team arrived right on time. Joe, Jacob and Spencer did a thorough job, explained the process and showed me pictures of what they had found, and were courteous and pleasant at all times. They worked efficiently, left everything just as they found it, and didn't create any mess for me to deal with afterwards. I was completely satisfied with the entire experience, and the price was right too!

Hi,

Thank you for the positive comments. Really great hear here the team met all your expectations.

Regards,

Roger

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Roger and Team were great, arrived on time, were courteous and did a professional job. Every step was explained and the costs detailed. I would definitely recommend them. 100% satisfied

Doug, thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning again and for such a positive review. We pride ourselves on being professional and on excellent customer service.

Ying in Ottawa
Ying in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

K2S 1K8

Wish every home improvement company would work like this. Very happy with the service. Roger and the team showed up right on time, rolled out the red carpet, installed the yellow edge protector and covered the vents while doing the work. Very thorough and attention to detail. Especially liked that Roger took time explaining what they would do next and what to expect. Such an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you Ying, for taking the time in writing a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. on Homestars website. Regards, Roger

JulieCW in Ottawa
JulieCW in Ottawa

Great job

Just had my ducts cleaned on the 13th June. Roger's team showed up on time, rolled out the red carpet and got to work. After they were done, they tided up and put all the vent covers back exactly how they found them. I tried to find some dust or evidence they were there but it was like dust fairies had come and just erased all the dust in my vents. A professional top notch job. I really enjoyed having them in the house. They explained everything and updated me on their work with pictures or videos as they were doing things.

Thank you Julie for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.
Regards
Roger Asselin

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

HVAC and dryer duct cleaning

Customer service the way it should be.... From my initial email contact requesting a quote through to the completion of the work needed, Roger and his team showed a commitment to providing a top notch experience. The icing on the cake was when Roger took the time on site to explain exactly was going to be done plus showing pictures of all the ducts before and after the cleaning had been completed. Well done!!!
Enrico Crivellari

Thank you for the nice review Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc.

Johnny in Ottawa
Johnny in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning, ERV Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

I was and am very please with the service rendered from George an his team. They showed up on time, had all the equipment necessary to do the job, were very knowledgeable, took the time to explain the systems to me and answer my questions. The price was reasonable and they over and above what we expected. Our ducts have never been cleaned and our house is now 12 years old...we are good for another 7 thx to Ottawa Duct Cleaning. They also discovered that our dryer vent was not venting properly causin a major fire hazard. They found the problem and rectified it quickly and we are very relieved. THX again George, we are happy to recommend this company and will certainly hire them again. Cheers.

It was a pleasure meeting with you Johnny and thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. Regards, Roger.

Andrey K in Kanata
Andrey K in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning & Disinfection, Furnace Cleaning,

K2S 1K8

Ordered duct cleaning on 18th March 2017.

Guys showed up right in time. Very friendly and very professional. Used carpets and corner protectors to prevent hardwood and walls from scratching.

Cleaned all vents, ducts, furnace and did free disinfection (really nice). Gave me good hints on how to maintain vent/ducts properly. And gave 25$ Toys R Us gift card for my kid. That was amazing.

Guys value their business. I was very satisfied. Very good and professional service.

Thank you Andrey for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments.
Regards, Roger, Ruben, and Zach.

Kris in Ottawa
Kris in Ottawa
1 review Red Deer County, AB

Dryer Duct Cleaning - Awesome service!

K2S 1K8

We recently met Roger by chance while we were out shopping for new dryer vent hookup kit. Our previous dryer had died due to overheating so we figured we had a blocked dryer duct. We had hired a professional duct cleaning company to clean the ducts but they tried and couldn't finish saying there was a blockage as a result of extremely freezing outdoor temperatures and they recommended that we cut a hole in our ceiling to get at the duct that way. Not happy about this potentially costly solution we called Roger at Ottawa Duct Cleaning instead and he came out to our place and managed to successfully clear the blockage with his expertise and cleaning equipment. Friendly, knowledgeable, timely service! We are very happy we met him. I would highly recommend Ottawa Duct Cleaning.

Hi Kris, thank you for the great review. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Regards, Roger

Colette in Mississauga
Colette in Mississauga

Inquiry about duct cleaning

K2S 1K8

Just spoke with Roger at Ottawa Duct Cleaning to inquire if he thought I may need duct cleaning because I was getting a lot of dust in my apartment. He took a long time to explain to me why I didn't need his service and that is rare for a company. I did appreciate his honesty and knowledge. If I ever would need this service, or if I knew someone who did, I would recommend them for sure.

Colette, welcome to Ottawa. Should I be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me. Roger

Frank in Ottawa
Frank in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Practical Solution at no cost

K2S 1K8

Called Ottawa Duct Cleaning after I discovered a window installer dropped a can of foam insulation down in my heating duct today and didn't bother to mention it. When I was putting the room back to rights I noticed it and tried to fish it out with a magnet, well the magnet stuck to the can and that's when I called Ottawa Duct Cleaning. I spoke to Roger and rather than send someone out and charge me he advised me to try some tin tape which I happened to have stuck to the end of a broom handle. Worked great and the price was right. Not many companies will give advice at no cost these days. Ottawa Duct Cleaning will get my business next time I need my ducts cleaned.

Frank, I'm glad I could be of help and that everything worked out.
Regards, Roger

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS