Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Beth Stooley in Ottawa
Beth Stooley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rental Home re-fresh

I hired this campany to cleaning the ducts of a home I rented for years, they were very proffesianl​ and made the home smell much better. I would recomond to anyone

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.
We appreciate your business and for the referrals.

Roger

Awesome service

613-836-7705
11 Mika St
Ottawa
K2S 1K8

They showed up on time. Were super polite and did a great job. They explained everything and left the place nice and tidy.

We'll be using them again and will tell our friends & family.

Hi,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review to help other homeowners like yourself choose a reputable company.

Lynn in Ottawa
Lynn in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

So happy with Ottawa Duct Cleaning. They e-mailed me the day before their arrival with how we needed to prepare. They went to my elderly parents' house and immediately introduced themselves with a smile and an outstretched hand as Jake and Spencer. They took pictures of the ducts beforehand and showed them to us as well as after. They said if we had any questions to feel free to ask. You got the impression that they weren't just paying lip service to the comment but rather that they really wanted you to ask them questions. They also said the company which we had used previously had done a good job; they didn't feel the need to put someone else down in order to elevate themselves. I've already recommended them to two other people. Superb job!

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us such a glowing review.
We focus on providing excellent customer service and superior quality of work. we are very happy this has resulted in another happy customer.

Thank you for the referrals as well.

cgreen in Ottawa
cgreen in Ottawa

Post-Renovation Duct Cleaning of our Home

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Marquis and his team in August. Not only were they punctual and very professional (taking extreme care with new floors, paint work, etc) but they provided me with so much information and insight into the process. The before and after pictures were a real bonus - you could see how effective the cleaning was!

I particularly appreciated the time that Marquis took to explain all options to me without trying to pressure or 'up-sell' me services I didn't need. It is clear that customer satisfaction is their top concern. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a glowing review of our business.

We appreciate the effort and look forward to working with you and your family and friends.

Lisa in Nepean
Lisa in Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dryer vent cleaning

Contacted company due to great reviews on Homestars and their service was outstanding! Received an answer to my quote query next day, and Caroline was always quick to reply to the questions I had. The 2 guys came to do the vent cleaning today and they were very professional, personable and fast! They also cleaned up all the dryer "lint" that rained down on my front porch area (my dryer and vent are on the upper floor). They even showed me a before and after picture of my vent. I was completely satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them to everyone who needs ducts or vents cleaned. Will be returning when my ducts need cleaning.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are happy you were satisfied with the service and look forward to cleaning your ducts when you are ready.

Jacques Vachon in Ottawa
Jacques Vachon in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning for a single family home

The work was done professionally and efficiently. The crew was very helpful, answering all my questions. I was able to take pictures of the ducts before and after. They were careful not to damage any finishes while opening return air registers. They used a powerful truck mounted vacuum. I was impressed with the work and would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for the nice comments about the crew.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

The team arrived right on time. Joe, Jacob and Spencer did a thorough job, explained the process and showed me pictures of what they had found, and were courteous and pleasant at all times. They worked efficiently, left everything just as they found it, and didn't create any mess for me to deal with afterwards. I was completely satisfied with the entire experience, and the price was right too!

Hi,

Thank you for the positive comments. Really great hear here the team met all your expectations.

Roger

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Roger and Team were great, arrived on time, were courteous and did a professional job. Every step was explained and the costs detailed. I would definitely recommend them. 100% satisfied

Doug, thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning again and for such a positive review. We pride ourselves on being professional and on excellent customer service.

Ying in Ottawa
Ying in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

Wish every home improvement company would work like this. Very happy with the service. Roger and the team showed up right on time, rolled out the red carpet, installed the yellow edge protector and covered the vents while doing the work. Very thorough and attention to detail. Especially liked that Roger took time explaining what they would do next and what to expect. Such an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you Ying, for taking the time in writing a nice review for Ottawa Duct Cleaning Inc. on Homestars website. Regards, Roger

JulieCW in Ottawa
JulieCW in Ottawa

Great job

613-836-7705
11 Mika St
Ottawa
K2S 1K8

Just had my ducts cleaned on the 13th June. Roger's team showed up on time, rolled out the red carpet and got to work. After they were done, they tided up and put all the vent covers back exactly how they found them. I tried to find some dust or evidence they were there but it was like dust fairies had come and just erased all the dust in my vents. A professional top notch job. I really enjoyed having them in the house. They explained everything and updated me on their work with pictures or videos as they were doing things.

Thank you Julie for your kind words. Your opinion matters to us.
Regards
Roger Asselin

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS