Easterbrook Bros Ltd

Easterbrook Bros Ltd

Reviews for Easterbrook Bros Ltd

SP in Etobicoke
SP in Etobicoke

Emergency call-out for an air conditioner failure

On the hottest day of the year, on a Sunday of a long weekend, Craig came out and got me going again in 45 minutes. If it didn't actually happen to me I would say that level of service of support was impossible, but it happened and I have a happy family because of it.

This company is a class act and they have people that are experts in their field.

I can't say enough positive things about my dealings with this company.
They are by far the best people to deal with.

Ann in the Beaches
Ann in the Beaches

Replace furnace, air conditioner and water tank

Easterbrook Brothers installed a new furnace, air con and water tank at our home. We found their price very competitive and the after sales service very good. Their tradesman were very accommodating when we requested an additional vent into a bathroom basement mid way through the job. They also stayed on site until everything was fully operational (job completed in November so operational furnace same day job commenced was essential). We would recommend this family run business to our own family.

Bill in Kingsway
Bill in Kingsway
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Gas Fireplace cleaning / lighting

Needed to have the pilot light on our fireplace, which had been off for years, started. Service man arrived on time, was professional and personable. Explained it was only dirty, cleaned it throughly and cleaned up after himself and even cleaned our other fireplace which could be started to avoid the same issue. I highly recomend them.