Walter Townshend & Son Inc.

Chimney Build & Repair
2011 Lawrence Ave West Toronto ON M9N 1H4
Chimney Build & Repair
Walter Townshend & Son Inc.

Reviews for Walter Townshend & Son Inc.

jlzyn
jlzyn
1 review Vancouver, BC

An unequivocal recommendation!

If your list of requirements include profound professionalism, honesty, reliability and tactical proficiency, you’ve found your squad.

Walter, his sons and their team tackled a very high priority for me, incredibly well and incredibly quickly - and they threw in a few good laughs.

What are you waiting for? Call him.

SMiller in York
SMiller in York

Vent and Duct Services

I am so thankful I found Walter and his company. He came to my home the same day to check and confirm that my chimney and dryer vent were working properly. He was very kind and professional! I would highly recommend him in the future for work on your house as an honest and reliable contractor.

Dave in the six
Dave in the six

Still the best for Chimney repairs

We've dealt with Townshend and Son for about 19 years.
Still great service... fast, polite.. and the price is good.
Fair price for the work.
Responded within a day and work was done a few days after . ( got Chimney repaired).
Offered good advice on the work and really felt we were treated fair.
I wish all businesses were like this!

Sarah
Sarah

Gas Fireplace Installation

Ron and his team were fantastic to deal with and I am so happy we chose this company to do our gas fireplace installation. We live in an older home with a small wood burning fireplace that was falling apart. They went above and beyond to install a larger gas fireplace. Ron helped us chose the unit that would work best for our home and needs. They installed it on time and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company for any fireplace or chimney needs.

Scott from Etobicoke
Scott from Etobicoke

Chimney crown work and new cap installed

A FIRST CLASS Chimney/Masonry Company!

Walter promptly provided us with a fair quote and timeframe for completion. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

Ron and his assistant arrived, assessed, and completed the job in a professional/efficient manner. Ron took the time to walk me through each step of the repair prior to leaving.

Thank you Ron et al.!

I highly recommend Walter Townshend & Sons Inc.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

New Gas Fireplace and mantle

We contacted Walter Townshend and Son to replace our old gas fireplace with something more modern. They handled everything for us including removal of the old fireplace, assisting us with the selection of a new one, installation, replacing the old venting and building a new custom mantle exactly how we envisioned it. We are extremely happy with the service they provided us with.

Pete Skals in Rockville
Pete Skals in Rockville
1 review Aurora, ON

Fireplace Replacement

My fireplace broke down and I needed a new fireplace. A friend recommended I call Walter Townschend and Son. It was the best advise I could have gotten. They pulled out the old fireplace installed the new one and repaired the wall and Mantle so that it looks even better than it did before. I am so proud of my new fireplace and mantle I could not be happier. The new fireplace heat better and looks amazing and it has a remote so we don't even have to get out of seat to turn it on or turn it up and down the lazy mans fireplace. Our old fireplace worked by a wall switch and had one setting off or on with no adjustment.

The installers were so professional and friendly it was like I had know them for years. It was such a great Customer experience for me. I would highly recommend this apparently family run business to anyone and everyone that wants a wonderful Customer experience. I was so impressed.

Dario Toso in Etobicoke
Dario Toso in Etobicoke

Chimney repair/2 gas fireplaces

Townshend and Sons did a great job at my home.They fully explained what was needed for my chimney repair and gave us advice on which model of fireplaces would be efficient and reliable for our home.
There workmanship was excellent and the clean.
Great Work Walter and Sons!

Becky in Toronto
Becky in Toronto

Chimney Repair

Excellent service! We needed repairs in our stucco chimney due to weathering & cracks...potentially water was entering. Very friendly, punctual & reliable. Seemed to be very knowledgeable & honest. Would absolutely contact again & recommend to friends & family.

Allison in Toronto
Allison in Toronto

Two Gas Fireplaces (plus plus plus)

After one freezing winter in our new (to us) home we decided to install two gas fireplaces. We got a few quotes from other well rated companies but decided to go to Walter, Ron and the team. BEST DECISION EVER. Professional. Efficient. Competitive pricing. Stellar customer service even for high standards. They went completely above and beyond the call of duty. Our house feels a lot more like a home! I would not hesitate to recommend them.

More about Walter Townshend & Son Inc.

Walter Townshend & Sons Chimneys is in its 5th generation of service serving the GTA. For well over 80 years the name Walter Townshend & Sons Chimneys have become well known and associated with honest business practice. We take care of all your Chimney and Fireplace needs.