End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

Christine in Shelburne
Christine in Shelburne

Living room floor

The installers we’re very professional,and polite,excellent work done.were very happy we recommend end of the roll to family and friends.excellent job.we will be repeat customers for future work needed .

Thanks for your wonderful review.

dianesutton59
dianesutton59

Basement floor

Knowledgeable and friendly sales staff including the installers.
We are repeat customers and would recommend End of the Roll to anyone.

Thanks for your review
Staff
End of the roll

Linda &.
Linda &.

Condo renovation

This is the third time I’ve worked with Rob and his team at End of the Roll in Burlington. They are professional, efficient and provide excellent customer service. Thank you again for working within our budget. We love our new floor coverings!
Linda & Steve of Burlington

Thanks for your review Linda And Steve. We will always do our best to serve you.
Thanks again
Staff
End of the roll

p0075649
p0075649
1 review Freelton, ON

Main floor laminate

Recently we got our living room and family room installed with laminate. Dave and Joel helped us with selection and explained professionally about laminate. Joel came to measure and Ozi finished work on time and gave all the finishing touches. We are extremely happy with job and would recommend them to everyone for their flooring needs

Thank you for your business and the review.

End Of The Roll Burlington

Bobby J.
Bobby J.
1 review Milton, ON

Stair runner

We weren't sure what we needed, but the staff helped us find a perfect runner for our curved staircase. Great price, excellent service, and the job was completed within a week! Go here if you need flooring!

Thanks for your review.

End of The Roll Burlington

Mrs. Macmillian from Burlington
Mrs. Macmillian from Burlington

Carpeting

I had 2 experiences with this company. The first one was very good. I paid extra to have the furniture moved out of the room as my mother is elderly and we had no one to help. The carpet installers were 2 young, strong men who did an excellent job. They carefully moved the furniture, installed the carpet and then moved the furniture back. They disconnected and then re-connected the tv system easily.

The second room I had done was a disaster. Even though I had once again paid extra for furniture moving, only 1 man showed up and seemed very confused that he was expected to move anything.
I told him the job was too much for 1 person as I did not want anything damaged.
I called "J" the salesman I had ordered from the store and he said he would come out in a few hours to "help" move the furniture. If I hadn't already moved out everything that I could already, I would have cancelled by this point.
"J" had assumed that the furniture could "easily be dragged" into the next room by one man. I said that since I had paid for furniture moving, I expected it not to be dragged. The attitudes of both these men was disrespectful and one seemed angry. I guess "J" expected to pocket the extra moving money without providing any service??
"J" left and the other guy installed the carpet and then his wife arrived to help?!?! They installed the carpets, moved the furniture back and left me a huge mess.

pls call store if any question 9053192299

AleeshaTarek in Brantford
AleeshaTarek in Brantford
3 reviews Brantford, ON

Hallway and stair carpeting (runner)

Short version: Will make promises to call you back - they never do you will need to follow up, over priced, installation is done incorrectly, owner and customer service representatives are rude and do not care about customer satisfaction. To see full story of the hellish experience purchasing from these guys, please see below:

The initial issue was a wait time of two weeks to hear back from the customer service representative as to whether or not I could purchase a specific style of runner - two rolls were being reserved for another customer who couldn't decide which colour of binding they wanted on their runner despite the fact that I was prepared to purchase then and there. I was repeatedly told by the staff that they would contact me to let me know when the runner would be available, however I never heard from them. I had to call and eventually find out the runner was finally available.

Then the customer service representative tried to sell the runner to me for $13.99/ ft despite my having a photograph of the posted price being $11.99/ ft. We were able to settle on the price of $11.99, after having to wait two more days for the owners approval for the "price change" back to the original price.

When arranging the runner purchase and installment - the customer service representative did not inform me that removal of my current runner would cost extra, so I had to return to the store to pay that fee.

On the day of the installation the end of the roll employee installed the hallway runner on my stairs - it was too short so he had to cut the original stair runner to fit on the stairs. He then had to take the left over runner back to the store to be rebound along the edges and informed me I would not receive the hallway runner back until Monday or Tuesday - 2 -3 days later than promised by the installation date scheduled at the store. When I called the store to inform them the first person I told laughed about the scenario, the second asked me what I expected them to do about it. I explained I expected a refund due to the incorrect installation. The customer service rep tried to state that the installation wasn't done incorrectly that it was just a mistake and that if I was just patient it would be fixed. I explained that considering I was paying over $300 for installation I was due some form of a refund considering I did not received both products on the scheduled deliver and installation date due to the installers mistake. The customer service representative said they would speak to the owner and get back to me by Monday.

I did not hear from the store on the Monday - the installer called asking when he could drop the runner off instead. I contacted the store to ask what sort of refund would be provided and was redirected to the store owner. During this conversation the store owner claimed that he would not provide a refund because he "discounted the runner $7 or $8" which was false information - as mentioned before the original list price was $11.99 and he for some reason was trying to charge me $13.99. There was never a discount of $7- $8 per foot. He then stated that any discount would come from the installer himself, and asked why I would want money back from a "head working man" I explained the inconvenience of not getting the items at the scheduled date and the owner interrupted me and told me I was not inconvenienced I was just being impatient. I explained it was his reposinsibilty as the owner of the franchise to ensure that the customer receives what they pay for and that they are content with the services that they are provided with, and that since I was still waiting on the runner and was not content some sort of refund was due. He then stated that he still had the hallway runner and that he would just "keep that" and threatened to send the installer back to my home to remove the runner from my stairs since I was "so unhappy". I explained I would be fine with that, as long as I was refunded for the full amount and that I would gladly take my service elsewhere after the disastrous customer service provided at End of the Roll Burlington. He then asked me what I "wanted" for him. I explained that some sort of refund was expected as stated before. He said he would refund me the $12 for the installation for runner in my hallway and I stated I did not feel that was sufficient that I expected at least $50.00. He finally agreed to this and hung the phone up on me after saying the installer would give this money to me.

I then had to call the installer myself to make arrangements for him to deliver the runner to my home. When the installer arrived at my home he tried to justify his mistake. I asked him for the runner twice, and he continued to try to justify the mistake. Finally the third time I asked he gave it to me, and then tried to walk away. I had to remind him that the owner had stated he would refund me $50 for the error.

Overall I feel that this entire experience was a horrible representation of End of the Roll as a company. I believe the employees and Franchise owner of End of the Roll Burlington (who also happens to own the Mississauga location as well) require training on appropriate customer service practices.

Scott from Hamilton
Scott from Hamilton
12 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpeted Stairway

Needed to have stairway carpeted. Went into store picked carpet, had someone come out and do the measurements and give me a quote and arranged a time. Workmanship was good, carpet looks good. Took about 2 hours. However, the installer left a big mess of carpet fibers, told my wife to just vacuum it and left. Not too happy about that part, but overall satisfied.

Kimberley from Burlington
Kimberley from Burlington

condo renovation

Ordered and paid for flooring. Product didn't come in when expected so I called to follow up. I spoke with the establishment and was told I would get a call back with update. No one called. I contacted them again the following day and my call went to voice mail. Left a message but no one called back. I called a third time two days later and left another voice message. It seems that no one actually answers the phone and instead I had to leave yet another voice message. I also sent an email. Still no call back and no product. I will be going to the store tomorrow and asking for my money back. My experience - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. They've lost me as a customer for good.

jackie in Burlington
jackie in Burlington

installed carpet

They have great price, installed in a week friendly installer and left everything clean and attached some loose baseboard too would highly recommend them to friends and would use them again

More about End Of The Roll

Welcome to End Of The Roll Burlington. Conveniently located on North Service Road next to Costco and near the intersection of the 407 and 403 Highways, we offer the best brand names in flooring, and our showroom is full of a huge flooring selection of in-stock inventory. The owner and staff at End Of The Roll in Burlington have taken great time and care to strategically chose products that are trending and up-to-date, as well as maintaining popular and classic basics in stock at all times.

*****

End Of The Roll offers a unique advantage over other flooring stores in Canada: We carry a huge selection of in-stock products, which means you can take your new flooring home today. The products we have listed here online are not meant to be comprehensive. We hope that you will start a Wishlist and save your favourites, then print them out or email them to your local store. Your Wish-list will help us guide you to the right products when you come to see us!