TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Reviews for TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Liam
Liam

Stair Runner

Mike was very easy to deal with. Came by initially to show us samples and then came back within a week to do the install. Great attention to detail!

Hi Liam
Thank you for this kind review.I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.It was a plasure working for you guys.
Best regards
Torontonian flooring

RP
RP

Runner for stairs

Excellent, professional, on time. Would highly recommend Torontorian Flooring. I love the job Mike did. Customer service was fantastic

Hi RP
Thank you for your time and this kind review. Always working to make our clients happy. Thank you, and enjoy the new runner!

Ralph in Etobicoke
Ralph in Etobicoke

Carpet Installation

Mike replaced our basement carpet and stair runner. He did an excellent job; he was very flexible in meeting our needs; and everything was done on time. I highly recommend Torontonian Flooring.

Hi Ralph

Thank you for your great review. Always working to achieve customer satisfaction, and it is our pleasure to do all we can. Thank you for your business, and taking this time to write us a review.

3ovuka
3ovuka

Basement carpet baseboard

Honest friendly respect time and privacy fair pricing . Very pleased with Mike's services looking forward to cooperate in future

Hi Zoran
Thank you for your time it was a pleasure for me to work with you. Thank you for sharing your experience, and enjoyed your new carpet

Best regards,

nadia
nadia

Stair carpeting

Mike was very professional and great to deal with. So prompt to return calls or texts. He brought carpet samples to my home and was super accommodating for my preference and budget. He has a great selection of designs and grades of carpet/ runner. When it came to installing he was so fast and efficient. Great work and I would absolutely recommend his goods and services.

Hi Nadia
Thank you for this kind review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpet .I'm very appreciative of your referrals, thank you.

scott_2018
scott_2018

Carpet on stairs

Mike did an incredible job. Not only did he offer the most competitive pricing, he was fast, thorough and helpful in picking the right design. Our stairs look amazing and the entire process was as smooth as you could ask for. Can’t reccomend him enough.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for this very kind review, it was a pleasure to have worked with you guys. I'm so glad that you are happy with your staircases. And thank you for recommending us, enjoy your new runner.

Anastasia
Anastasia

Stair runner

Mike is very friendly and professional. He got the job done quickly and worked very clean. The carpet is great quality and prices were reasonable. The stairs look amazing with the new runner and the dogs aren't sliding everywhere! Very good job; I highly recommend him to everyone. Thank you Mike!

Hi Anastasia

Thank you for this great review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpeted staircases. Enjoy your new runner .

abrbuti
abrbuti

Main staircase

Mike was very friendly and helpful. We are very happy with his work and the runners quality. Installation was done neatly, professionally and it took less than one morning to finish both stairs. We recommend him for any of your future carpeting jobs.

Hi Ali,
Thank you for taking time to write us this kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you, I hope you enjoy your new runner. Thank you for the recommendations.

Thanks

a.v.
a.v.

Basement stairs

Working with Torontonian Flooring was a great experience from start to finish. They brought all the samples to me so that it was very convineient. The installation was very quick and we are very happy with the quality of the carpet and workmanship.

Hi there

Best regards
Torontonian flooring

susan
susan

Carpeting on Stairs

Mike responded to my request online immediately. He came the same day to provide me with an accurate estimate of the cost and also had a huge truck full of samples which was very helpful. He ordered the carpet and installed it the following week. The workmanship was very good and I'm very happy with the end result. The process was fast, professional and painless. I would highly recommend Mike and this company.

Hi Susan
Thank you for this kind review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpet I'm very appreciative of your referrals, thank you.

More about TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Stair runner carpets, Carpet runner, sisal runner, patterned runner, wool carpet runner, geometric carpet, modern carpet runner, modern stair runner, wall to wall carpet, broadloom, commercial carpet, residential carpet, carpet underlay, carpet underpad,carpet cushions, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring,
Carpet, carpet runner, commercial and residential carpet installation, carpet sales, stair runner installation, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet stretching
Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, StainMaster, Cortenaer Wool, Godfrey Hirst, Beaulieu Cane, Royal Dutch
Modern, Traditional, Oriental, Natural, Contemporary, Plush, Sisal, Hollywood, Cutpile stairs, Patterned, Geometric, Custom design
Stair runner, custom stair runner, residential, commercial, industrial carpet installation, carpet stretching, carpet repairs
Cash, cheque, PayPal, Interac