Carpet Installers

Reviews for Torontonian Flooring

Vivek in Toronto
Vivek in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring - In bedrooms

Mike was extremely professional and punctual for all appointments and the job. The crew was very good and they did a really good job. Very good experience working with the organization.

Hi Vivek
Thank you for this kind review, We're glad that you are happy with your new floors. Our priority is to make our clients happy and satisfied.

Team Torontonian

atib1
atib1

Staircase Runner

Working with Mike from Torontonian Flooring made the project very easy. I couldn’t be happier with the end result.
Thanks Mike for your professionalism!

Hi there

I'm glad you're happy with your project, it was a great pleasure for me to have worked with you.

Amy in
Amy in
2 reviews Sharon, ON

Fantastic Business to Work With

Mike was professional to work with, provided a great product for an appropriate price, and was respectful to our space while installing and clean up after. Thank you Torontonian Flooring.

Hi Amy

I am glad you're happy with your project, it was a great pleasure for me to have worked with you. Enjoy your new runner.

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto

Laminate Flooring Installation

Mike and his team did a fabulous job. From the beginning, Mike was very responsive as I received an online quote within hours from inquiry. His breakdown was thorough and fair. He remained communicative responding to e-mails and text messages promptly throughout the entire process, which was very much appreciated. Other contractors I had contacted stopped replying to me completely when I wanted to ask more questions before having an on-site quote.

As soon as I got confirmation, an on-site visit was done. Mike brought over a number of samples to choose from and provided a new estimate that was a bit more than the original quote. However, after a re-calculation was done, everything was brought back down to the correct price. Mike was patient and gave a bit of his input when we asked.

Once scheduled, Mike and his team arrived sharply on-time and wasted no time getting to work. They were nice, diligent, and got the job done much sooner than I had anticipated; everything was done in about 6 hours, and this was with the added obstacle of having a smaller condo unit full of furniture and moving boxes. But the team was able to work around everything and also placed everything back to roughly its original place.

The only minor gripe I had was a bit more guidance would have been even better. We are new homeowners and not very well-versed in different types of flooring, so when we selected out the laminate flooring from the sample provided, we did not realize that the laminate would be hand-scraped, which gives the laminate a sort of wavy textured, rustic look. Though we love our new floors, we were not aware of the texture of the flooring until after the project was done. Had we known this, we probably would have gone with a different type of laminate.

Overall, we are satisfied with the finished product and would recommend Mike and his team to my family and friends.

Hi Samuel

Thank you for your great review. Always working to achieve customer satisfaction, and it is our pleasure to do all we can. Thank you for your business, and taking this time to write us a review.

Private User reviews Lincoln, ON

New Carpet

Mike and his assistance did a fantastic job at helping me pick out the carpet and installing it in our basement.

Hi There

Thanks for your kind review.. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.Enjoy your new carpet

Courtney
Courtney

Very impressed with the quality and skilled installation

Torontonian Flooring did an excellent job on our floor and stairs and I am very happy with the execution of the renovation. A bit of background on our project: My house is a 100 year old semi in East Toronto with the typical unlevel floors that come with it, not to mention old and dingy carpet. We renovated our upstairs bathroom last year, but because the rest of the upstairs was not level we were left with a large gap between the new bathroom and the existing floor. We basically had a small ramp going into the new bathroom, which you can see in the before photos. I did not think that we would be able to put in hardwood without a major and very expensive renovation.

I had contacted some other installers but I wasn’t confident in their ability to fix the levelling problem. I contacted Mike after reading the excellent reviews on Homestars, and he was amazing to work with. He has a lot of experience with older homes, and he was very professional and patient. Mike came over 5 times before the installation to discuss the project and choose materials. I had a flooring sample that I liked, and he was able to find a perfect colour match. The stairs going to the main floor were in bad shape, and needed a lot of work both cosmetically and structurally too.

I am so happy with the finished project, it feels like a whole new house. I am extremely impressed with how level the new floor is with the renovated bathroom, you can see the before and after pictures to show how dramatic the improvement is. We had areas in the hallway that were sagging and very noisy, and now they are level, very solid, and so quiet!
The new floor looks great but also feels great under my feet. My home is also a much healthier place now that all the old carpet is gone. I also had Mike install handrails on the stairs, and they match the new floor perfectly. His team was very professional during the installation, and they did a great job cleaning up the site. Mike also made some extra floor mats for me with the leftover carpet runner, which was so nice. Please note when looking at the after photos that I haven't put the baseboards back on yet!

I would definitely recommend Torontonian Flooring, and I will hopefully have them back to do my main floor and basement within the next year.

Hi Courtney

Firstly very nice to know you and Michael. You guys so kind. We are humbled by your kind review, thank you for your time. It makes us especially happy when our clients are 100% satisfied with their projects. Many thanks and kindest regards,

Marja in Toronto
Marja in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service and product!

Mike provided exceptional service from our very first message. Clear and timely communication, excellent product, super clean and tidy. Overall we are extremely satisfied with our carpet runner and strongly recommend Torontonian Carpet. It was a real pleasure doing business with Mike.

Hi Marja

It was my pleasure to have worked for you. It is our company vision to have honest, punctual, diligent work, therefore very happy to hear we have achieved this with you. Looking forward to helping you with your flooring needs in the future.

Ayan in Orangeville
Ayan in Orangeville

Professional and very timely

Mike and his large team was able to replace my old very creeky hardwood floors with stunning new grey floors within just a few hours. They tore out the old hardwood floors and put down plywood and made sure to nail everything down in order to eliminate the noise. I also had very noisy stairs and he was able to repair that as well with beautiful matching carpeting.
Currently my floors are practically silent and I’m overall quite pleased with the final result.

Communication via text message throughout the whole process was excellent and mike we very responsive. He also was willing to make a trip after the job to patch up something that was missed.

Hi Ayan

Prakash in Toronto
Prakash in Toronto

Engineered Hardwood

Torontonian Flooring did Engineered hardwood flooring for our second floor. Project was to remove very old flooring including wood and carpet and installation of new engineered hardwood. Mike was very knowledgeable and professional. He walked us through all we needed and provided quote quickly. We wanted to finish up this project as soon as possible. Mike gave us a day and arrived with his team sharp on time and finished up the Flooring within a day. Mike also stopped by to assist with our maintenance questions after couple of days finishing project and walked us through how to fix if any scratches develops in future.

Great team and great people.

Highly recommended.

Hi Prakash

Thank you for this kind review, I'm glad that you are happy with your new floors. My priority is to make my clients happy and satisfied. Best regards.

Bedroom Carpet Replacement

Mike was very great with helping me pick and install a new carpet for my bedroom. The removal of the old carpet and installation of the new one was quick and well done. I am pleased and can notice a big difference in the new carpet I now have. I will definitely work with Mike for any future flooring needs I have.

Hi there
Thank you for your time and this great review. It was pleasure to work with you. Enjoy your new floor

More about Torontonian Flooring

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet, laminate, hardwood, vinyl plank and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.