Carpet Installers

Reviews for TORONTONIAN FLOORING

abrbuti
abrbuti

Main staircase

Mike was very friendly and helpful. We are very happy with his work and the runners quality. Installation was done neatly, professionally and it took less than one morning to finish both stairs. We recommend him for any of your future carpeting jobs.

Hi Ali,
Thank you for taking time to write us this kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you, I hope you enjoy your new runner. Thank you for the recommendations.

Thanks

a.v.
a.v.

Basement stairs

Working with Torontonian Flooring was a great experience from start to finish. They brought all the samples to me so that it was very convineient. The installation was very quick and we are very happy with the quality of the carpet and workmanship.

Hi there
Thank you for this kind review.I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.It was a plasure working for you guys.

Torontonian flooring

susan
susan

Carpeting on Stairs

Mike responded to my request online immediately. He came the same day to provide me with an accurate estimate of the cost and also had a huge truck full of samples which was very helpful. He ordered the carpet and installed it the following week. The workmanship was very good and I'm very happy with the end result. The process was fast, professional and painless. I would highly recommend Mike and this company.

Hi Susan
Thank you for this kind review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpet I'm very appreciative of your referrals, thank you.

lynnp32
lynnp32

Install carpet runner in stairs

Mike did a great job with my stairs!!! I noticed an area that I didn't like and he corrected it right away!

Hi Lynn
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job
mike

Rose
Rose

Carpet in three bedrooms.

416.728.7528
Mississauga
L4Y 3Y5

Easy purchased and installation, no pressure selling. Mike and Rick came on time during scheduled installation, very polite and accommodating to every extra work I requested; i.e. to hide cable TV’s under the carpet, made some adjustments to door transition bar to fully fit to the hardwood floor on the hallway. Will definitely recommend to others.

Hi Rose
Thanks for your kind review.. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.

Garry
Garry
0 reviews Alpharetta, GA

Stair runner

Mike is real professional.He is install runner for our stairs.No mess,no headache ,no extra charge he did really clean work .i highly recommend Torontonian flooring

Hi Garry
Thank you for your time and this kind review. Always working to make our clients happy. Thank you, and enjoy the new runner!

John
John

staircase carpet runner

Mike did a great job on our staircase. He did it on budget and on time!!

Hi John

I'm glad you're happy with your project, it was a great pleasure for me to have worked with you.
Thanks

Wellspring
Wellspring

Carpet installation

We are very satisfied with our new carpet. Installation was very efficient and the end product is exactly what we wanted. Would definitely recommend Mike for any future projects.

Hi There

We are glad to hear that you're satisfied, and thank you very much for your time and writing this review for us. Best regards,

Hank
Hank

Remove old carpet and add new runners

416.728.7528
Mississauga
L4Y 3Y5

Mike is the ultimate professional and he absolutely delivered on the scope of work that was agreed to.

Would definitely recommend him to anyone I know in need of new carpet installation.

Hi Hank

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work! Thank you for your kind review

kousman
kousman

Carpet

Mike came within a few days. Gave me a quote. Mike came on the weekend to remove

Hi Kousman
Thank you for your time and your review. We appreciate your business. Kind regards

More about TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Stair runner carpets, Carpet runner, sisal runner, patterned runner, wool carpet runner, geometric carpet, modern carpet runner, modern stair runner, wall to wall carpet, broadloom, commercial carpet, residential carpet, carpet underlay, carpet underpad,carpet cushions, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring,
Carpet, carpet runner, commercial and residential carpet installation, carpet sales, stair runner installation, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet stretching
Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, StainMaster, Cortenaer Wool, Godfrey Hirst, Beaulieu Cane, Royal Dutch
Modern, Traditional, Oriental, Natural, Contemporary, Plush, Sisal, Hollywood, Cutpile stairs, Patterned, Geometric, Custom design
Stair runner, custom stair runner, residential, commercial, industrial carpet installation, carpet stretching, carpet repairs
Cash, cheque, PayPal, Interac