HomeStars  >  Carpet Installers in Mississauga  >  TORONTONIAN FLOORING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Syeha

Did an amazing job!! Very professional. My mother is very happy with the work that was done.

Hi Syeha
Thank you for taking the time and giving us a review. It was a pleasure, best regards

Mark

Great job! Very professional and friendly with very fair prices! We will be recommending​ to friends.

Hi Mark
It was a pleasure doing business with you, thank you kindly

manager

Mike and his staff did a wonderful job in a timely fashion, job well done and highly recommended for anyone looking to have new carpet installed.

Hi Kevin
Thank you for this very kind review, we appreciate your business and your referrals. Best regards,

Tammy A.

Torontonian Flooring replaced the runner on our foyer stairs. We were extremely pleased with Mike's services and workmanship. Mike is courteous, tidy and takes pride in his work - a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Hi Tammy
Thank you for this kind review.I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.It was a plasure working for you guys.
Best regards
Torontonian flooring

Angela R.

If I could give 5+ stars I would! Mike was completely amazing!! He replied to my email right away and came out within days to review the work and gave me his price (which included everything) right there on the spot AND he completed the work within two days of giving me his price! My stairs look AWESOME! The quality of his work and his products are spectacular. I could see from his workmanship that he truly cares about his work and his customers. I will definitely tell my family and friends to contact him for their carpeting needs and I will be using him again in the future.

Thank you so much, Mike!! You're the best!!

Angela Rizzo

Hi Angela
Thank you for this great review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpeted staircases.When my clients are this happy I know then I have done my job the way it should be done.I'm very appreciative of your referrals, thank you.

paul

Mike at Torontonian came in with a good estimate that covered all the work I needed which was removing and replacing my carpet on a landing, stairs and a floor of the house. He was able to start the work in the time I needed and showed up on the date we had scheduled ready to go.

The install went well and the carpet looks great. We're happy with result and the work done. I'd recommend Torontonian Flooring to anyone needing to replace their carpets with new.

Hi Paul

HomeStars in Toronto

Quality experience from start to finish! Mike was a pleasure to work with. He is courteous, meticulous, prompt, and super organized and efficient. We appreciate Mike and his crew’s great craftsmanship, including how neat they were. They removed old carpet that was damaged by a leak. Now the basement looks refreshed and amazing!
We love the plush new carpet, beautiful stair runners and custom mats. I highly recommend Torontonian Flooring. (And already have!) Several neighbors noticed Mike’s professionalism and came over one by one asking for his card. Trust matters and quality shows!
Jen L, Markham

Hi Jen,
Thank you for this humbling review. It gives me great pleasure and makes me proud of my work when I hear customers this happy. I hope you enjoy your new carpet and your new stair runners for years to come. Best wishes and thank you greatly for your recommendations.

David

We live in a townhouse that has three flights of stairs (oak). While we like the aesthetic of the wood, we wanted a runner to add comfort and help against slipping (we also have a dog that we wanted to ensure wouldn't slip either!). We got in touch with Mike and knew from our first meeting that we wanted to work with him. He is highly knowledgeable and skilled, and has been running his business for 11 years. We went through many samples, and decided on a wool sisal with a border (Mike came back to our house over a handful of times before we made our final choice!) The install was done impeccably. He is reliable, and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Hi David,
Thank you for your kind review, it was my pleasure to have helped you in this process. I don't mind at all coming and helping clients choose the best so they feel comfortable. Thank you again, best regards.

mawo

Mike was a pleasure to deal with and completed our job very quickly. We are happy with the results.

Hi there,
Thank you for your time and business. Enjoy your new carpet,

HomeStars in Toronto

Very meticulous work, very pleased job was done 100% to satisfaction. Mike is the Stair carpet runner king! Highly recommended A++ Service. Other very important factors are that he works very nea. Thanks for great service!

Hi there,
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to help you with your project. I hope you enjoy your new house and floors. Best wishes,

More about TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Stair runner carpets, Carpet runner, sisal runner, patterned runner, wool carpet runner, geometric carpet, modern carpet runner, modern stair runner, wall to wall carpet, broadloom, commercial carpet, residential carpet, carpet underlay, carpet underpad,carpet cushions, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring,
Carpet, carpet runner, commercial and residential carpet installation, carpet sales, stair runner installation, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet stretching
Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, StainMaster, Cortenaer Wool, Godfrey Hirst, Beaulieu Cane, Royal Dutch
Modern, Traditional, Oriental, Natural, Contemporary, Plush, Sisal, Hollywood, Cutpile stairs, Patterned, Geometric, Custom design
Stair runner, custom stair runner, residential, commercial, industrial carpet installation, carpet stretching, carpet repairs
Cash, cheque, PayPal, Interac