Carpet Installers

Reviews for Torontonian Flooring

Jenna N.
Jenna N.
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Stair runner on upper and lower levels

I can’t say enough good things about Mike. He is professional, friendly, efficient, was on time and delivered exactly what he promised and his work is top notch. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a stair runner or area rugs. His prices are very competitive and he’s a pleasure to work with. Thanks again Mike!

Hi Jenna

Thank you for this great review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpeted staircases. Enjoy your new runner .

contact_mahajan
contact_mahajan
1 review Burlington, ON

Recarpeting of the stairs

Mike was very professional and he understood our requirements properly. He installed the carpet on the set date with in the given time frame.

Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new carpeted staircase
Best regards

Jackie
Jackie

Stairs carpet and installation

Mike was very kind and helpful to work with, he called me back right away and gave me a quote within days. He understood I needed the carpet in urgent timing because I have 2 small kids 1 & 3 years old and the nails on the stairs from my previous carpet was still there so I always had to carry them up and down the stairs. He installed as soon as my order came in due to my circumstances and even offered to instal on Saturday Good Friday to get done as soon as possible. He has a wide selection of options to pick from and they were all lovely nothing like what you would see in a hardware store at all. This carpet perfectly suited my needs and looks even better in person. The installation was about 3 hrs and it a perfect job nothing to complain about at all. My new bedroom doors couldn’t close with the new carpet because they were not cut high enough and Mike solves that problem on the spot. He took the doors off the hinges and cut them outside just enough so that the door would close without a huge gap. I am so pleased with the product and service I would absolutely recommended to anyone you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Mike our home renovations are now complete and our stairs have a beautiful look I already received compliments from family members this Easter weekend!

Hi Jackie

I'm very honoured to hear your kind words. When my clients are this happy I know then I have done my job the way it should be done. Thank you very much, it was a pleasure for me.

Home
Home

Stair Runner

Working with Mike was a delight! He was very professional and helpful in choosing our stair runner from the moment I reached out. He was more than accomodating on choosing a time to come by to show us some samples and see our stairs. He helped us narrow down what would look good in our space, and his turnaround time on the finished product was fantastic. His installation to our stairs was very neat, clean and fast. His method leaves minimal damage to the stairs while ensuring the runner is professionally secured. His pricing is also very competitive. Overall it was a fantastic experience, and we will definitely recommend Mike to our friends and family. Was a pleasure working with you!

Hi there

We are humbled by your kind review, thank you for your time. It makes us especially happy when our clients are 100% satisfied with their projects. Many thanks and kindest regards,

Kelly
Kelly

Carpet runner installation

Excellent installation, quick and perfectly done! Would highly recommend. Process was easy and simple, wish I had done this sooner.

Hi Kelly
Thank you kindly for taking time and giving us your review. I was happy to be able to help you, and glad to hear you are satisfied

Nelia C
Nelia C

Stair runner installation

Mike did an amazing job for us! He was very knowledgeable about the various types of products and explained the installation to us and we felt confident working with him.
We are extremely pleased with his workmanship and the finished product. Will definitely recommend him to family and friends! Super professional!!

Hi Nelia
Thank you for your time and this kind review. Always working to make our clients happy. Thank you, and enjoy the new runner!

Chris
Chris

Carpet Installation

Torontonian Flooring did fantastic work on my small project. I hired them to install a stair runner and mudroom carpet. The work was conducted as scheduled, completed on time and inline with the estimate, done to a high quality standard and completely cleaned up when finished. I have additional work waiting that I feel comfortable having the company look after for me.

Hi Chris
Thank you for taking time to write us this kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you, I hope you enjoy your new runner.
Thanks

Eugene a.
Eugene a.

Stair Runners

I was doing some work in a client's home (I'm a home improvement/renovation contractor) and I noticed how great their stair runners looked - quality carpet and well-installed. I was replacing the stair runners in my home so I asked who did the work - I was referred to Mike at Torontonian Flooring, who came by with plenty of samples and lots of great advice on how certain patterns work with different stair configurations. I was glad that, as an independent, he had access to a wide range of carpet patterns and grades. Mike's supplier had the carpet we chose in stock and he was able to take delivery quickly, cut it to size, and have the edges bound by another supplier. In my business, maintaining relationships with reliable suppliers is key. Clearly, it's the same for Mike. The installation soon followed and I'm very pleased with the runners. They look great and, even with the wool carpet we chose, it was miles cheaper than two other quotes we received! I know I'll be referring Mike to friends and I'm sure I'll be calling him to install carpet or stair runners for one of my clients. Like I said, having reliable suppliers is key I know I'll have that in a guy like Mike.

Hi Eugene

Thank you very much for this great review. It is our company mission to put the client and their needs first and foremost. It is an honour to hear that we have the satisfaction of our clients. It was a pleasure to have worked for you and wish you and your family the best.

angerocca
angerocca

Stair runner replacement

Mike was extremely responsive and helpful from the moment I first contacted him. He made great recommendations, visited my home twice for sample selection despite the job being a relatively small one and worked quickly to install a great looking carpet. He was friendly and professional at all times, and left the site beautifully clean. I could not be happier with my new runner. Thank you Mike!

Hi Angerocca

JC
JC

Basement carpet installation.

Mike was very professional and did an amazing job. He made the process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires carpet installation.

Hi JC

Thanks for your kind review.. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.

Best regards

More about Torontonian Flooring

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville