HomeStars  >  Carpet Installers in Mississauga  >  TORONTONIAN FLOORING
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TORONTONIAN FLOORING

erinsburns

I emailed for a quote and got a reply back within the hour ! Mike came by our house on a Saturday to show samples, we ordered one and it was installed by Tuesday ! Impeccable service would definitely recommend to anyone

Vial

We recently renovated our upper level which included new wooden stairs. Though it looked great, safety was a concern.
I reached out to Torontonian Flooring. I was comfortable on the very first meeting especially when I saw pictures of previous work done.
Mike was able to accommodate my urgent timeline as Acorn Stairlifts had a scheduled visit that same week to install a stair lift.

Most importantly, I am happy I went with Mike's suggestion on the carpet colour because it looks great.
I also liked that the carpet in the bedrooms hallway going to the first stair was custom cut as one piece; they are no joints.

Shaun

"Nice person, great work" is what I want to say. Thanks Mike's work and he help me replace the carpet so quickly and professionally.

Hi Liang
I'm very happy to hear this. Just what we want to hear with every single project. Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review.

Michael
2 reviews Milton, ON

Super fast, punctual and accurate. Fair price and one on the nicest gentlemen I have met in awhile. Being that I work in the construction field myself, they were a pure pleasure to work with and highly recommended them to all who read this.

Hi Michael
Thank you for your great review. Always working to achieve customer satisfaction, and it is our pleasure to do all we can. Thank you for your business, and taking this time to write us a review.

shirley.rafina

Mike was great! Very efficient, professional and nice. I am very glad that he was able to come just few days after giving me the quote. His price was very fair. Thanks again.

Hi Shirley

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work! Thank you for your kind review

Cheryl

We requested quotes from four carpet installers who received good reviews on HomeStars. Mike of Torontonian Flooring was the most responsive. He immediately booked an appointment with us, after which he came to our home to give an estimate and show us carpet samples. The carpet installation was timely and we are very pleased with the finished product. Throughout the planning and installation phases Mike and his crew were exceptionally professional and friendly. I would definitely hire Torontonian Flooring again.

Hi Cheryl

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We couldn't be happier to hear that you were satisfied with your project.Enjoy the new carpet.

Mel

Mike is very professional - quick to respond and gets the work done beautifully and fast!

Hi Melissa

Thanks for your kind review.it was pleasure to work with you guys

Thanks

nancy.spisar

Mike and his team did an outstanding job! I was very impressed how efficent they were, and
the floors look amazing! I have already recommended them to family and friends!

Hi Nancy

Thank you very much for sparing your time to write us this review. We had the pleasure of working with you on your project. I'm glad that you were happy with our work.Thanks for referrals.

mike
torontonian flooring

Darius in Toronto

Excellent service. Prompt with responses, showed up on time, very easy to deal with and professional in communication and work. Price was competitive as well. Highly recommend and would use again.

Hi Darius

Thank you for this kind review.it was pleasure to work with you.

84wallaceave

Mike did a great job with a short turnaround time and was very flexible with our schedule. We would recommend his work.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your time and this kind review. Always working to make our clients happy and enjoy the new carpet!

More about TORONTONIAN FLOORING

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Stair runner carpets, Carpet runner, sisal runner, patterned runner, wool carpet runner, geometric carpet, modern carpet runner, modern stair runner, wall to wall carpet, broadloom, commercial carpet, residential carpet, carpet underlay, carpet underpad,carpet cushions, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring,
Carpet, carpet runner, commercial and residential carpet installation, carpet sales, stair runner installation, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet stretching
Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, StainMaster, Cortenaer Wool, Godfrey Hirst, Beaulieu Cane, Royal Dutch
Modern, Traditional, Oriental, Natural, Contemporary, Plush, Sisal, Hollywood, Cutpile stairs, Patterned, Geometric, Custom design
Stair runner, custom stair runner, residential, commercial, industrial carpet installation, carpet stretching, carpet repairs
Cash, cheque, PayPal, Interac