Carpet Installers

Reviews for Torontonian Flooring

Mahmood
Mahmood

Sound Studio

Mike and his team at Torontonian Flooring were fantastic. They did a commercial job for us and were easy to communicate with and professional from start to finish. The work was really well done and timely. Would definitely recommend to others and use for future projects!

Hi Mahmood
Thank you for this kind review, it was my pleasure to help you with this project. I'm happy that you are satisfied with your newly carpet.I'm very appreciate of your referrals, thank you.

Barry
Barry

4 Rooms and Runner

Mike was great to work with right from the beginning. Polite, on time and always responded quickly to questions. We required lot furniture to be moved and Mike had no issues. He was also competitively priced.
Mike arrived right on time on installation day. The work was completed in one long day (4 rooms plus runner). Pleasure working with Mike.

Hi Barry

I'm very happy to hear this. Just what we want to hear with every single project. Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. Happy holidays,

Adam
Adam
1 review Whitby, ON

Carpeting Stairs

Great company... I was offered several choices and I was happy with the product that was supplied. They were fast, efficient and punctual. I highly recommend as it will be an easy choice who to use for my next project.

Hi Adam
Thank you kindly for taking time and giving us your review. I was happy to be able to help you, and glad to hear you are satisfied

cguhlmann
cguhlmann
1 review Nobleton, ON

Carpet install

Mike is amamzing. Got the material prior to suggested timeline and was installed right away. Mike goes over and above for his clients.

Thanks Mike

Hi Cguhlmann
Thank you kindly for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure to have worked with you and help you with this project. We hope you enjoy your new runner
Best wishes,

chris
chris

Stair runner

I needed a runner installed ASAP, after coming across Torontonians great reviews on Homestars I called and spoke with Mike. He accommodated an appointment right away, brought a number of samples to choose from. Within a week the runner was installed. I would highly recommend.

Hi Chris
I'm happy to hear that you like your new runner,Nice to have worked with you, and thank you for the review!

MJ
MJ

Basement

I contacted Mike to put the carpet in our basement after reading the glowing reviews on homestars, and I very glad that I did. I signed Mike up on his very first visit without shopping around as he was professional, presentable and cMe across someone I could trust. I was very happy with the end result and would highly recommend him. Looking forward to having Mike over for my next renovation project!!

Hi MJ

Liam
Liam

Stair Runner

Mike was very easy to deal with. Came by initially to show us samples and then came back within a week to do the install. Great attention to detail!

Hi Liam
Thank you for this kind review.I am glad to hear that you were happy with the job.It was a plasure working for you guys.

RP
RP

Runner for stairs

TORONTONIAN FLOORING
416.728.7528
Mississauga
L4Y 3Y5

Excellent, professional, on time. Would highly recommend Torontorian Flooring. I love the job Mike did. Customer service was fantastic

Hi RP
Thank you for your time and this kind review. Always working to make our clients happy. Thank you, and enjoy the new runner!

Ralph in Etobicoke
Ralph in Etobicoke

Carpet Installation

Mike replaced our basement carpet and stair runner. He did an excellent job; he was very flexible in meeting our needs; and everything was done on time. I highly recommend Torontonian Flooring.

Hi Ralph

Thank you for your great review. Always working to achieve customer satisfaction, and it is our pleasure to do all we can. Thank you for your business, and taking this time to write us a review.

3ovuka
3ovuka

Basement carpet baseboard

Honest friendly respect time and privacy fair pricing . Very pleased with Mike's services looking forward to cooperate in future

Hi Zoran
Thank you for your time it was a pleasure for me to work with you. Thank you for sharing your experience, and enjoyed your new carpet

Best regards,

More about Torontonian Flooring

Torontonian Flooring has been established in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for carpeting and flooring needs of residential and commercial clients. Our mission is to bring the best quality of carpet and installation services at the most competitive prices. Our vision is to retain an honest and diligent name for ourselves in the flooring industry. We put clients first and foremost, and go above and beyond in helping our clients with any of their flooring needs.
Stairs runner, carpet stair runner, stair runners, stair runner ideas, wool stair runner, wool carpet, wool broadloom, sisal runner, sisal stair runner, residential carpet, commercial carpet, pattern carpet installation, stair runner installation, carpet installers, stair carpet installers, modern stair runners, wall to wall carpet, carpet cushion, carpet underpad, carpet underlay, flooring Oakville, carpet installation Oakville, stair runners Oakville, flooring Toronto, flooring installation Toronto, stair runners Toronto, flooring Burlington, flooring Mississauga, flooring Etobicoke, flooring downtown, carpet installation Burlington, carpet installation Etobicoke, carpet installation Mississauga, carpet installation Toronto, carpet installation downtown, stair runners downtown, stair runners installation, plush carpet, commercial carpet, industrial carpet, low pile carpet, high pile carpet, wool stair runner Toronto, carpet stores in Toronto, carpet stores in Oakville

Carpet Installers and Carpet & Rug Retailers
Stair runner carpets, Carpet runner, sisal runner, patterned runner, wool carpet runner, geometric carpet, modern carpet runner, modern stair runner, wall to wall carpet, broadloom, commercial carpet, residential carpet, carpet underlay, carpet underpad,carpet cushions, laminate flooring, hardwood flooring,
Carpet, carpet runner, commercial and residential carpet installation, carpet sales, stair runner installation, flooring installation, carpet repair, carpet stretching
Shaw, Mohawk, Armstrong, StainMaster, Cortenaer Wool, Godfrey Hirst, Beaulieu Cane, Royal Dutch
Modern, Traditional, Oriental, Natural, Contemporary, Plush, Sisal, Hollywood, Cutpile stairs, Patterned, Geometric, Custom design
Stair runner, custom stair runner, residential, commercial, industrial carpet installation, carpet stretching, carpet repairs
Cash, cheque, PayPal, Interac