Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Sergio in Mississauga

We are really enjoying the kitchen built for us by Clareville. Joe provided excellent advice and design suggestions and built us a kitchen that clearly shows his passion and skill in cabinetry making. Our kitchen is now four years old and looks as fantastic as it did when it was installed. All calls we have made following the installation were responded to quickly and courteously, and the few minor changes we asked for were done by Joe, without any hesitation at all. We really enjoy our kitchen as if it were a piece of fine furniture. We have gladly recommended Clareville Kitchens to our friends and happily continue to do. Joe and Clareville are true professionals.

Reece, Downtown Toronto

This is the second time that I have used Clareville Distinctive Kitchens mainly because of the custom work, for big or small kitchens. Joe, has a great sense of humour and very easy to work with. We are currently designing the next kitchen currently.

Reece
416-219-4688

Dave and Marcia Spear .. Streetsville, Ontario

Joe at Clareville was recommended by a friend and he worked everything into our design that we asked for. I couldn't be happier with the results and his attention to the small details was wonderful! Have already recommended him to our neighbour and will continue to do so.

Susie & Morris, Mississauga

When we met Joe from Clareville we immediately knew that he would give us what we were looking for. We had tried other companies before him and felt that our ideas/concerns were not being addressed. Joe listened to our ideas and concerns and together we came up with some great ideas for our kitchen, mud room, powder room and full laundry room. His pricing was well within cost of others we looked at(his was better quality)but his attention to detail was great. The quality of the workmanship is superb and he followed up with us until we were completely satisfied. The entire job was completed within the time we expected without any major delays. Highly recommend his team for your renovations.

lisa in lorne park

Our experience with Joe and his staff was excellent. His designer spent time getting to know us and in turn desined our kitchen and 7 bathrooms exactly how i wanted them. Joe's team was always available and able to assist in my requests. Even when it meant searching for specialty knobs. My home has been completed for three years and I still refer to Joe to everyone I know. I did price compare to other kitchen companies and to be honest his price was right in the middle but his work is the top of the line.

New kitchen in woodbridge
1 review ,

We had a new kitchen designed with the help of Joe at Claireville and Jerry Lambert. Between the two of these gentlemen we were guaranteed an amazing kitchen and an amazing installation. The process was outstanding and every step of the way we were fully aware of all or our options. There was nothing that they couldn't accomplish and the cost for all of our customizations was very reasonable! Our kitchen was done on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations.

I cannot say enough about the amazing work that was done by these professionals. Having just completed a kitchen at my parents a year earlier, I had expectations for quality, service and workmanship. I can say with confidence, the job was better than most companies out there.

Our kitchen was put into a brand new house(never lived in). It was cheaper to work with these gents compared to going through our builder and having upgrades doene. Moreover, having gotten a quote from our builder, the cost of their kitchen was double and the customization was not there!

Claireville Kitchens is amazing, just meet the team and rest is easy!

Heidi in Heart Lake

We were very pleased with the kitchen Clareville had installed for us in our first home back in 1995. After 9 years, when we sold our home, everyone thought that we had just newly installed this kitchen, it still looked brand new! When we moved, our next kitchen was also installed by Clareville. That was just over 4 years ago and the kitchen still looks and works as well as the day it was installed. The attention to detail, from the design stage, to the building stage and then finally to the installation are all part of what Clareville obviously takes pride in doing for their customers. We have not had to call for adjustments or repairs (to either of our kitchens). Not only is the outside of each cupboard door and drawer beautifully crafted and finished, the interior is sturdy and built to last, just look at the joinery of any drawer and you will agree. Anyone visiting our home tells us how beautiful our kitchen is. Several of our friends have also had the same positive experience when Clareville installed kitchens for them. We are loyal fans of Clareville's service and product. We will continue to recommend to anyone looking for a high quality product at a reasonable price.

Jeff and Christine in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Joe from Clareville was absolutely amazing, along with our contractor Gerry Lambert. Joe helped us to plan everything so that there were no surprises. The quality of our kitchen is amazing and Joe really pays attention to detail. I've heard so many horror stories from friends about their renovation and we had none. I now have my dream kitchen. I would recommend Clareville to everyone.

Living in Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Clareville Kitchens was contracted out by our designer to build the kitchen, which had a very intricate design with stainless steel in laid in the panels and columns. Joe was very accomodating and created many color samples until we agreed on the correct look. He was not responsible for installing the cabinets but when problems occured, he stayed involved and suggested solutions and ensured the project was completed correctly. He also came back as required for touch up work.

Gail in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

When planning to renovate my kitchen, my contractor recommended Joe from Clareville Kitchens. Over the next few weeks I met with Joe several times as we refined the design for my dream kitchen. Joe worked with me and provided creative ideas and solutions. The installation happened on schedule and the installer was friendly, tidy and attended to details. The end product is a beautiful custom kitchen that I love and my friends and family rave about. I highly recommend Joe and his team.

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens