Newmarket ON L3X 3G7

hanna.s
hanna.s
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Excellent service, professional, on time and very responsive. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Hey Hanna, thanks a lot for the review. We try our best to always make our customers very happy. Glad you liked our work. Have a great day :)

Kitchen r.
Kitchen r.
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovation

Quality work : attentive to undertstanding our needs. Worked within budget and time to deliver on contract. Team were always friendly, reliable and cared about leaving our home in a clean state during the Reno. Would highly recommend!

Hey Candace, thanks so much for the review. It was great working for you. I'm glad you were happy with everything! Enjoy it!

Ozy S.
Ozy S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Well I moved into my new condo a couple of months ago and i didnt like my kitchen that came with the builder here, so i called around a few people and i decided to go with Dream Kitchen Home & Design. I must say inwas very impressed from the work they did from my cabinets to the countertops to the flooring, Amazing job indeed and well beyond my expectations. The guys at Dream Kitchen answer your call any time of the day and keep you updated. Job well done!!!

Hey Ozy, great doing business with you. I'm really happy you guys love the new kitchen. Great idea upgrading it! Pleasure meeting you!

Alok c.
Alok c.

Kitchen renovation

The kitchen work has been very satisfactory. Everything was done as per plan, the design was good which utilized the space and gave us more usable space. Quality of the materials used has been of good quality. George personally made sure that all work is done on time and with great care. The kitchen turned out to be our dream kitchen and we are loving every bit of it.

Hey Alok, I'm glad you love your new kitchen. We always try our best to make sure all our customers are happy and get the Dream kitchen they always wanted. Enjoy it! :)

Moe R.
Moe R.

Kitchen Renovations

George and Maz from Dream Kithen Home & Design came to our place to help us build and create a new kithen island. The room was exactly what I needed, they showed us all the different colours and stones we could pick from. They answered all of our questions throughout the entire project. I’m completely satisfied I’ve heard so many horror stories but this experience was more then I expected . I highly recommend these guys!

Hey Moe, thanks for the review. We try our best to offer the best service we can. We are very happy you liked our service. Enjoy the new island. Thank you :)

eric.bru
eric.bru
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

Dream Kitchen Home & Design just finished our kitchen project! They did a spectacular job on our countertops and backsplash. They were great with communication, met the deadline, and their hard work showed in the quality of the finish. Our quartz countertop and backsplash look amazing! Thanks again!

Hey Eric, thanks a lot for the review. We try our best to always offer the best service we can. Enjoy the new makeover! The countertop and backsplash are beautiful. Have a good day :)

nicholasmorassut
nicholasmorassut
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

Dream kitchen home and design were fantastic. We just finished getting our kitchen fully renovated from head to toe. George and his partner Mazdak helped us step by step to pick and design everything in our new kitchen. They even gave us a full 3D design of what the kitchen will even look like before we even started. We officially have our dream kitchen! Highly recommend this company!

Hello Nick! We try our best to offer great service and to make our customers happy. I'm very glad you loved the work and the kitchen over all! The colours and stone you decided to go with turned our very nice! Enjoy it :)

Andre
Andre

Kitchen Renovation

I am very satisfied with Mazdak Ahmadzadeh and George Moussaed. They got the deal done in a timely manner, no hidden costs and fees, honest and straight to the point. I really appreciate their no bs attitude. Not only that, every time we have guests at the house we always get asked who did our kitchen, especially when they see our marble countertops. Thank you Dream Kitchen Home and Design for my beautiful kitchen!!

Hey Andre, we always try our best to be open and honest with everything! I'm glad you are happy my friend! Thanks again :)

Eric G.
Eric G.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen renovation

Mazdak Ahmadzadeh and George Moussaed helped us design our dream kitchen in less than 3 weeks. They really worked within our budget while still managing to make our kitchen look beautiful. Thank you guys.

Hey Eric, we are very happy that you like the kitchen we made for you! Thanks again

Michael
Michael

Kitchen renovation

Dream kitchen home & design provided me with a full gut of my pre-existing kitchen. Installing custom mdf cabinets with marble countertops and marble backsplash. I was very satisfied with the service and professionalism provided by George Moussaed and Mazdak Ahmadzadeh and will be recommending them to all my friends.
Thanks guys. Love my new kitchen. Good luck

Hey Michael, thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked our work regarding the installation of your custom cabinets with marble countertops and marble backsplash! Enjoy your new kitchen :)

More about Dream Kitchen Home & Design

Welcome to Dream Kitchen Home & Design....where Dream Kitchens do Come True
An affordable higher-end kitchen design is at your fingertips with us. Just call us to discuss what is possible.