Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

905-494-0894
253 Summerlea Road
Brampton
L6T 5A8

I'll keep this short and to the point. With all the extra details and distress that I went through - I could've easily made this review very lengthy.

My wife and I contacted Clareville Distinctive Kitchens and Baths at the start of summer with the intention of doing a complete Kitchen renovation. We spent most of June interviewing Luke, visiting his Brampton showroom, and going over design details.

We were initially impressed by his commitment to the sales process. While visiting the Brampton showroom, he also provided details for payment options - he tried to highlight and incentivize bigger discounts if we gave a deposit of 90%. At first suspicious, we did not agree to this. But eventually we did (foolishly on our part thinking about it afterwards) agree to a 50% deposit and hired Luke at the start of July to construct and install the kitchen cabinets.

After the deposit cheque been cashed we then found ourselves REPEATEDLY asking to specify the start date and finish dates of the project. This dragged on for weeks. There was one excuse after another on the start date, commencement of project, etc. Without going into more details, we immediately lost full trust in dealing with Luke.

Knowing nothing had been started, we had asked for our deposit back on August 23, 2018. Luke had led us to believe that he is discussing reimbursement of the deposit with his staff and would need a formal letter of cancellation in order to proceed - this letter was provided. However, unbeknown to me, he was negotiating a sale of the business and this was not communicated until mid September. After numerous attempts to contact Luke and lawyer for Clareville since mid September - there has been no response to date and we have not received our substantial deposit back.

pspontaneo in Scarborough
pspontaneo in Scarborough

Kitchen and Bath Project --- In progress...

Kitchen and bath project is in progress. Scheduled completion date for everything is September 14th, 2018.

Thus far, kitchen and bath have been implemented according to the original design specification.

I will update this review the week following project completion with complete details regarding my experience.

Thank you for your patience. we appreciate your understanding and are working diligently to complete the project to your satisfaction.

Brad in Brampton
Brad in Brampton

Kitchen and half bath renovtion

The kitchen and half bathroom were 40 years old and desperately needed attention. My wife and I reviewed a number of kitchen renovators prior to selecting Clareville Distinctive Kitchens.
Luke and his staff impressed us with their professional attitude , listened carefully as my wife described her vision of the remodeled kitchen.
The detailed drawings provided a clear picture of what the completed project would entail and the features added to make the kitchen more efficient.
The quality of the equipment and the workmanship were beyond reproach .

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply Brad. We feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing that someone was inspired through our work which is a great compliment. Whether you are a returning client or a brand new one, at Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths we value your business. As you noticed we emphatically believe in providing personalized service so that you will experience a remarkable renovation experience.

Gino from Etobicoke in Toronto
Gino from Etobicoke in Toronto

A return visit!

Clareville completed a kitchen renovation for us two years ago and did a spectacular job. We recently asked to have a cabinet made, for an adjacent room, to match the kitchen cupboards. We also asked for a little wine cubby to fit into an existing cupboard. Both were beautifully and efficiently made and installed. Thank you Luke, and team, for your attention to detail and very personal, yet very professional, manner while completing this project!

Hello Gino. I would like to thank you for giving us another opportunity to quote on your home and kitchen renovation needs. We are very pleased that our efforts to uphold our commitment to exceptional customer service, was evident, which is one of our guiding principals we always strive to maintain.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Luke and his team did an amazing job designing our new kitchen and bathrooms. Luke spent a lot of time with us, going over the designs and trying to achieve our goals. The cabinetry was of the highest quality and the job was completed on time and according to our budget. We will definitely recommend Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths to all our friends and family.

CLAREVILLE DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS has always been dedicated to improving the quality of the natural and built environments. We believe in providing  everlasting quality with every project for the benefit of the sophisticated audience of today, and future generations. Thank you for this DISTINCTIVE commentary and valuable opinion.

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto

Awesome kitchen!

The folks at Clareville made my dream kitchen a reality! From start to finish, they understood my vision, answered all my questions and delivered as promised. I can’t say enough about their attention to detail, professionalism and excellent service. Their prices were quite competitive and I would definitely recommend them. I am already planning my next renovation with them! Thanks for everything!

Thank you for taking the time to give us an awesome review. we enjoyed working for you.

Phil in Mississauga
Phil in Mississauga

Kitchen Door Refacing

Dealing with Luke has been nothing but one excuse after another. A simple door refacing job that was promised to be completed in October 2017 as per his contact is not completed to date. Actually he does not even have doors in his shop yet. I have requested my deposit back from Luke.
Well Luke did return my depost in full but funny enough wanted me to sign a release (which I did not sign) stating I could not post any negative reviews.
Stay far far away.

we would like to apologize to you on behalf of Luke for your unsatisfactory experience and assure you, this is a fresh start for Clareville kitchens. we will strive to improve and meet our clients expectations.

tubapaulsylvester in Toronto
tubapaulsylvester in Toronto

Complete Kitchen, Laundry Room, Powder Room, Entrance Way Renovation

Luke and his team at Clareville did an outstanding job on my home renovation! I am very pleased with how it looks. My friends and family are amazed at the change. The kitchen, laundry room, powder room, and entrance way have been transformed. Luke was there throughout the entire process making sure that I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the renovation. I can highly recommend their services. I was so satisfied, that I hired them again to do a basement renovation.

Thank you the encouraging review and appreciate the time you have taken to keep us an awesome review. we enjoyed working with you and appreciated your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

kitchen renovation

Would not waste my money nor time with this company. I had an awful experience from start to finish. Would not recommend to friends nor family. Save your hard earned money and look elsewhere.

We would like to apologize on behalf of the previous owner for your unsatisfactory experience and assure you that this is a fresh start for Clareville Kitchens. we will strive to improve our business.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Custom Home Kitchen Design and install

I am very delighted with my new kitchen. The overall design & quality is exceptional. Clareville's attention to detail and customer service is greatly appreciated. Their on-site crews are wonderfully efficient. I want to acknowledge Clareville's service and follow-up on my additional requests throughout the project and after.
In addition to my kitchen, Clarville designed and installed my laundry room cabinetry, Master bedroom walk-in closet, built-in bar in our basement, and built-in cabinetry in my great room. All these peripheral projects were done with the same level of expertise and attention to detail as my kitchen. I look forward to settling into our new home.

Your opinion about the experience you have had is very much humbling and your generous comments will be celebrated with all our employees. Your input is a key component of our commitment to continuous process improvements, and it also helps others avoid any pitfalls. It's nice to know that you were inspired by something we have created, which is a compliment that we do not take lightly. Rest assured we will continue with our abilities to be quality driven and customer focused, which is a corporate principal pledged on the back of each one of the business cards we hand out.

Sincerely,
Luke Psarianos
President/Founder
Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths.
www.clarevillekitchens.ca

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Welcome to Clareville Distinctive Kitchens, which has been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1989. We have been recognised numerous times for our imaginative Fine Custom Kitchen Cabinetry and have diverged to providing designs for Built in units, Laundry rooms, closets and entry ways, manufacturing all our quality products in a facility over 8000 sq foot of space situated in Brampton, Ontario. All our materials are sourced from reputable Canadian suppliers. Our Goal is to strive to achieve the highest standard in manufacturing excellence with each of our projects no matter the size or scope of work. We work closely with our clients to meet their needs and expectations. Free feel to consult us for our on going promotions and free estimate.