Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Brad in Brampton
Brad in Brampton

Kitchen and half bath renovtion

The kitchen and half bathroom were 40 years old and desperately needed attention. My wife and I reviewed a number of kitchen renovators prior to selecting Clareville Distinctive Kitchens.
Luke and his staff impressed us with their professional attitude , listened carefully as my wife described her vision of the remodeled kitchen.
The detailed drawings provided a clear picture of what the completed project would entail and the features added to make the kitchen more efficient.
The quality of the equipment and the workmanship were beyond reproach .

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply Brad. We feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing that someone was inspired through our work which is a great compliment. Whether you are a returning client or a brand new one, at Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths we value your business. As you noticed we emphatically believe in providing personalized service so that you will experience a remarkable renovation experience.

Gino from Etobicoke in Toronto
Gino from Etobicoke in Toronto

A return visit!

Clareville completed a kitchen renovation for us two years ago and did a spectacular job. We recently asked to have a cabinet made, for an adjacent room, to match the kitchen cupboards. We also asked for a little wine cubby to fit into an existing cupboard. Both were beautifully and efficiently made and installed. Thank you Luke, and team, for your attention to detail and very personal, yet very professional, manner while completing this project!

Hello Gino. I would like to thank you for giving us another opportunity to quote on your home and kitchen renovation needs. We are very pleased that our efforts to uphold our commitment to exceptional customer service, was evident, which is one of our guiding principals we always strive to maintain.

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Luke and his team did an amazing job designing our new kitchen and bathrooms. Luke spent a lot of time with us, going over the designs and trying to achieve our goals. The cabinetry was of the highest quality and the job was completed on time and according to our budget. We will definitely recommend Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths to all our friends and family.

CLAREVILLE DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS has always been dedicated to improving the quality of the natural and built environments. We believe in providing  everlasting quality with every project for the benefit of the sophisticated audience of today, and future generations. Thank you for this DISTINCTIVE commentary and valuable opinion.

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto

Awesome kitchen!

The folks at Clareville made my dream kitchen a reality! From start to finish, they understood my vision, answered all my questions and delivered as promised. I can’t say enough about their attention to detail, professionalism and excellent service. Their prices were quite competitive and I would definitely recommend them. I am already planning my next renovation with them! Thanks for everything!

Phil in Mississauga
Phil in Mississauga

Kitchen Door Refacing

Dealing with Luke has been nothing but one excuse after another. A simple door refacing job that was promised to be completed in October 2017 as per his contact is not completed to date. Actually he does not even have doors in his shop yet. I have requested my deposit back from Luke.
Well Luke did return my depost in full but funny enough wanted me to sign a release (which I did not sign) stating I could not post any negative reviews.
Stay far far away.

tubapaulsylvester in Toronto
tubapaulsylvester in Toronto

Complete Kitchen, Laundry Room, Powder Room, Entrance Way Renovation

Luke and his team at Clareville did an outstanding job on my home renovation! I am very pleased with how it looks. My friends and family are amazed at the change. The kitchen, laundry room, powder room, and entrance way have been transformed. Luke was there throughout the entire process making sure that I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the renovation. I can highly recommend their services. I was so satisfied, that I hired them again to do a basement renovation.

kitchen renovation

Would not waste my money nor time with this company. I had an awful experience from start to finish. Would not recommend to friends nor family. Save your hard earned money and look elsewhere.

New Custom Home Kitchen Design and install

I am very delighted with my new kitchen. The overall design & quality is exceptional. Clareville's attention to detail and customer service is greatly appreciated. Their on-site crews are wonderfully efficient. I want to acknowledge Clareville's service and follow-up on my additional requests throughout the project and after.
In addition to my kitchen, Clarville designed and installed my laundry room cabinetry, Master bedroom walk-in closet, built-in bar in our basement, and built-in cabinetry in my great room. All these peripheral projects were done with the same level of expertise and attention to detail as my kitchen. I look forward to settling into our new home.

Your opinion about the experience you have had is very much humbling and your generous comments will be celebrated with all our employees. Your input is a key component of our commitment to continuous process improvements, and it also helps others avoid any pitfalls. It's nice to know that you were inspired by something we have created, which is a compliment that we do not take lightly. Rest assured we will continue with our abilities to be quality driven and customer focused, which is a corporate principal pledged on the back of each one of the business cards we hand out.

Dick Weytze in
Dick Weytze in

Kitchen and general main floor reno

Our small outdated inefficient kitchen now has so much more available counter and storage space. The layout and colour scheme is exactly the way my wife and I imagined it. With all the new LED ceiling and under cabinet lighting we can have the work areas as bright as we need them. Luke and his team have gone above and beyond in working with us to design and build our perfect kitchen.
Claireville's team were both the builders as well as the installers. They knew exactly what to do when working with surfaces that are not completely straight or level. There were virtually no delays. At the end of each day, the area was cleaned and made ready for the next day's work.
The team was always friendly and personable and they made sure to answer any questions that I had about any phase of the work.
Thanks again Luke, Daniel and everyone else for such excellent work.

Mr. Weytze, thank you for the time and effort you spent to offer your valuable opinion. CLAREVILLE DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS has always been dedicated to improving the quality of the natural and built environments, while we believe in providing everlasting quality with every project for the benefit of the sophisticated audience of today, and future generations. We are glad to have earned your trust in our service, and feel privileged to have been allowed into your home.

John & Rachel in Collingwood
John & Rachel in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Cabinetry in our Collingwood new build

We were more than thrilled with Luke and his team....they did all of the cabinetry work at our new vacation home in Collingwood...kitchen, 3 bathroom vanities, mud/laundry room and bookcases by fireplace....they perfected every design - all from our "inspiration" pictures....Luke would not rest until we were 100% satisfied and made special trips up to work with our weekend availability. Would absolutely recommend Clareville Distinctive Kitchens!

John & Rachel, on behalf of all staff at Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to quote on your home and kitchen renovation needs. We are very pleased that our efforts to uphold our commitment to exceptional customer service, was evident, which is one of our guiding principals we always try to uphold. Customer service to us is an attitude. We also appreciate your input with all work that was necessary, your vision was grand and because of this our work was so easy to accomplish.

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens