Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

I am very delighted with my new kitchen. The overall design & quality is exceptional. Clareville's attention to detail and customer service is greatly appreciated. Their on-site crews are wonderfully efficient. I want to acknowledge Clareville's service and follow-up on my additional requests throughout the project and after.
In addition to my kitchen, Clarville designed and installed my laundry room cabinetry, Master bedroom walk-in closet, built-in bar in our basement, and built-in cabinetry in my great room. All these peripheral projects were done with the same level of expertise and attention to detail as my kitchen. I look forward to settling into our new home.

Your opinion about the experience you have had is very much humbling and your generous comments will be celebrated with all our employees. Your input is a key component of our commitment to continuous process improvements, and it also helps others avoid any pitfalls. It's nice to know that you were inspired by something we have created, which is a compliment that we do not take lightly. Rest assured we will continue with our abilities to be quality driven and customer focused, which is a corporate principal pledged on the back of each one of the business cards we hand out.

Dick Weytze in

Our small outdated inefficient kitchen now has so much more available counter and storage space. The layout and colour scheme is exactly the way my wife and I imagined it. With all the new LED ceiling and under cabinet lighting we can have the work areas as bright as we need them. Luke and his team have gone above and beyond in working with us to design and build our perfect kitchen.
Claireville's team were both the builders as well as the installers. They knew exactly what to do when working with surfaces that are not completely straight or level. There were virtually no delays. At the end of each day, the area was cleaned and made ready for the next day's work.
The team was always friendly and personable and they made sure to answer any questions that I had about any phase of the work.
Thanks again Luke, Daniel and everyone else for such excellent work.

Mr. Weytze, thank you for the time and effort you spent to offer your valuable opinion. CLAREVILLE DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS has always been dedicated to improving the quality of the natural and built environments, while we believe in providing everlasting quality with every project for the benefit of the sophisticated audience of today, and future generations. We are glad to have earned your trust in our service, and feel privileged to have been allowed into your home.

John & Rachel in Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

We were more than thrilled with Luke and his team....they did all of the cabinetry work at our new vacation home in Collingwood...kitchen, 3 bathroom vanities, mud/laundry room and bookcases by fireplace....they perfected every design - all from our "inspiration" pictures....Luke would not rest until we were 100% satisfied and made special trips up to work with our weekend availability. Would absolutely recommend Clareville Distinctive Kitchens!

John & Rachel, on behalf of all staff at Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to quote on your home and kitchen renovation needs. We are very pleased that our efforts to uphold our commitment to exceptional customer service, was evident, which is one of our guiding principals we always try to uphold. Customer service to us is an attitude. We also appreciate your input with all work that was necessary, your vision was grand and because of this our work was so easy to accomplish.

www.clarevillekitchens.ca

We couldn't be happier! From our first meeting until the completion of our project, Luke worked with the utmost professionalism and commitment. His, and Joe's, attention to detail was most impressive. They are a very skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced team. Luke was always prompt to answer phone call and email inquiries and went out of his way to satisfy our requests. What's more, the job was completed right on budget!! We highly recommend Clareville Distinctive Kitchens! Fabulous work!!

Thank you for providing Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths the opportunity to quote on your kitchen renovation requirements, and we are pleased to hear that we met all your expectations. We feel a great sense of accomplishment knowing that someone was inspired through our previous work, and trusted us enough to provide a referral which is a great compliment. CLAREVILLE DISTINCTIVE KITCHENS & BATHS has always been dedicated to improving the quality of the natural and built environments,  while we believe in providing  everlasting quality with every project for the benefit of the sophisticated audience of today, and future generations.

Diane Albrecht  from Halton Hills
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

This is our second kitchen renovation Joe has done for us in less than a year! We were very pleased with our first kitchen renovation that was done as promised, within budget, high quality and completed within the given timeline. So when we bought a home recently that needed extensive renovation, we once again called Joe. The timeline was tight but Joe was able to make us very happy and we absolutely love our new kitchen. Our previous home sold in one day and I am sure that that new kitchen was a major factor in that!

I would highly recommend Joe to all family and friends!

bal sahjpaul from King City
1 review King City, ON

We wanted to have uppers added to our builder kitchen. Our Renovator recommended Joe and we were not disappointed. He was able to match our existing cabinets, build the uppers, install them on time and on budget. He responded to all our emails, and his install crew were fantastic. With this addition, our kitchen now has that WOW factor and Joe and his team were outstanding.

Muneereh from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Clareville Distinctive Kitchens exceeded all my expectations on all and any parameters one thinks of while refurnishing a kitchen- whether it be ease of the process, communication, punctuality, quality and especially the price - all are 10/10. Joe, the President, was such a pleasure to work with- he redesigned our kitchen space to fit in double the amount even more comfortably than what we had before and he was extremely patient and professional with all the questions we had. My kitchen looks beautiful! Its now a pleasure to work in the space! I recommend Clareville wholeheartedly and I am so glad that I have found my forever go to cabinet solutions!

V & T from Mississauga

We had our kitchen renovated in the summer of 2013, and we are very pleased with our cabinets which were designed, constructed and installed by Clareville Distinctive Kitchens. Joe provided excellent customer service and exceptional workmanship. He patiently worked with us in the design of the cabinets and overall layout of the kitchen, making sure that we were happy with the plans before proceeding. Our kitchen was relatively small, but Joe helped us to maximize the space. We love the cabinets and feel that we got true value for the money we spent. We love the soft close drawers and cabinets, the dovetail design, the wooden inserts in the drawers and the great quality of the construction. We were happy that Joe was recommended to us and we will certainly recommend him to others looking for a custom kitchen of exceptional quality at a reasonable cost. We love our kitchen!

Diane Albrecht  from Halton Hills
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Joe came to our home and created a very efficient design which achieved all our needs within a limited space. The renovations involved removal of all upper cabinets and re-facing the lower cabinets with the exception of adding a bank of drawers, adding a new pantry and built in fridge. We also kept our existing granite.
The installers, Tom and Harrison were very professional, clean and did a wonderful job. We would recommend Clareville to all family and friends.

Peter from Caledon East
1 review Caledon East, ON

We were referred to Joe at Clareville from our friend Mark who used Joe when he saw the quality at his friend Dave's house. We are most pleased with the workmanship and quality of materials used. Reasonably priced and friendly professional service.
I will definately be passing on to the next friend a referral to Clareville Kitchens. **VERY SATISFIED**

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens