X&H Construction

Markham ON L6C 3G8

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for X&H Construction

Feature wall

Got a referral from my agent to get a quotation from X&h, I’m glad I did as they did a fantastic job on my feature wall. I had thought the job was too small for them but the project handled well. Thanks Daniel and Greg

Thank you for taking the time to respond Jeff. We were happy to help you out with your feature wall. Thank you for your kind words and thanking our team individually as the project wrapped up. Hope to see you again.

Wall removal and kitchen

X&H Construction did a good job throughout the project. My husband and I were happy with the design process and the final result. We did run into some issues on the job site but the office manager was very helpful in making sure we finished on time.

Our team was happy to help with your project. Thank you for being patient with us on the labor shortage during these unprecedented times. I know there was cabinetry delays from our vendor but fortunately, we were able to finish on time! Hope you enjoy that kitchen!

Appreciate the help despite labor shortage

Thanks for your help during these co vid times. There were some project delays due to labor shortage but we understand.

Project was a kitchen job and two bathrooms

Special thanks to Greg for ensuring that the delivery date was as close as possible

Thank you for being a LOWE'S customer and for selecting our proposal. We do wish you the best in 2021, stay healthy and safe!

Bathroom through Lowe's

Team was quick and efficient. Had no problems during the whole process. Was a bit confusing with materials at first but after some back and forth we understood how it worked.

Thanks for your help in getting this finished before Christmas.

Thank you for choosing LOWE'S and X&H Construction! We appreciate the time it took to coordinate the material alignment with us through LOWE'S. Happy to help, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need additional work.

isaacfung1126 in Markham
isaacfung1126 in Markham

Amazing service!!

This is my first time renovating my home and I was really worried that something will go wrong since I have seen so many disappointing renovation cases. But X&H is beyond expectation! Project manager is very understanding, polite, and detail oriented! Cannot ask for more! Thank you X&H for the beautiful work!

Hello Isaac, thank you for your kind words and I am thrilled to know that our service is up to your expectation! Hope you will enjoy your newly renovated home and should you require any service in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will always be here to help! - Team X&H

C.Browning88 in Markham
C.Browning88 in Markham

Kitchen project

They helped us with a very quick and efficient wall removal for my new kitchen. The demo team was extremely fast and I was shocked how everything was done in less than a day.

Whole job went well and on schedule. Happy to have trusted Leo and his team.

Thank you for your kind words and I am thrilled to know that our service is up to your expectation! Hope you will enjoy your newly renovated home and should you require any service in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will always be here to help! - Team X&H

Janice
Janice

Very professional team

My husband and I are very picky and careful with contractors that we choose. We are very happy to have found Greg and Daniel who have been extremely professional throughout the whole job.

Thank you for taking care of us, hope to do more work with you in the future and hope this review helps!

parker.mora in Markham
parker.mora in Markham

Lowe's Bathroom Project

I didn't have the best experience with my time in Lowe's, but after the initial issues, X&H did a wonderful job in my home. They also did their best with the covid guidelines we had insisted on. Thank you Gabi for your support throughout.

sandra.tse in Markham
sandra.tse in Markham

Bathroom Project with Rona

Pleased to work with X&H Construction and Rona on the bathroom project. Everything went as expected and I'm happy with the result. Thanks.

kmeng84 in Markham
kmeng84 in Markham

Good team, very happy with the result

I'm very happy to have come across X&H Construction. They have made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process from the start to finish. I've already recommended them a few times and I don't mind showing my support here. Thanks again for all your help!

More about X&H Construction

Welcome to X&H Construction. We are a construction company that does work ranging from single washroom renovations to brand new residential builds. We have two 3300 SQFT warehouse/showroom locations in Markham. We pride ourselves in guaranteeing the work for 5 years. This is an important part of building trust and a long term relationship with all of our customers. Our focus is on: Home Renovation, Commercial Renovation, and Residential New Builds.

Services:

General Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Home Office Renovation

***

Contact us today we're looking forward to making your vision a reality.