X&H Construction

Reviews for X&H Construction

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Whole House Renovation

As this was our first time venturing into the world of home renovations, we were very intimated and overwhelmed with the thought of renovating our entire home. After speaking with several companies and reading a lot of reviews, we decided to contact X&H based on HomeStars reviews. They were not only prompt and friendly, but they were timely and willing to come in person to see the home and give us their suggestions - all other places were only willing to do a consult via photos and phone or charge a fee to come in person. Greg was fantastic. I cant speak highly enough about how thorough he was. He walked through our home and listened to our ideas and also gave us his opinions on what he felt was necessary and in some cases not necessary to renovate.

We received a quote and an estimated job time and X&H was by far the most reasonable with pricing and their timing of completion as well. They work with reputable suppliers and have a wonderful range of materials and finishes to choose from - they even worked with suppliers to facilitate custom vanities for the bathrooms. The final result was fantastic, we are very happy. I will say that Caroline, Daniel and the team go above and beyond to ensure their clients are 100% satisfied with the work and the experience. I would definitely use X&H again and would recommend them to anyone looking.

sahmed912 in Toronto
sahmed912 in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

As a returning customer, I am greatly satisfied with my two bathroom renovation work that X&H did. This company is the most reliable and outstanding for renovations. The workers are highly skilled and do an extraordinary and high quality job. Management team and designers are highly professional who helped me design my old bathrooms to amazing newest trend dream bathrooms. I will keep using X&H for all my future home renovations and highly recommend to anyone looking for home renovations.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Home renovation

I'm glad that I had my house renovated by X&H. It is a well established company with their own workers and designer to help you completed the renovation. There were some issues encountered during the process like all renovation do, but they kept me well communicated and resolved all the issues as promised. I will choose them again for any home improvement in the future.

Home Renovation

Were thrilled with the experience we had with X&H. The team was excellent to deal with from start to finish. Always available to discuss the job. We found them very professional, efficient and friendly. We would recommend for any home improvement projects.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Hardworking Team

I want to thank all who were involved with our two bathroom renovations, Daniel, Rey, Arthur and Ainsley. Lowe's recommended X&H construction to us and the job was done in a timely manner. They are professionalism and attention to details is appreciated. We had a great experience with them.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom Renovation

I have had quite a bit of experience in renovating my home over the last few years and I have to say that Daniel and his team have been the best. Their consistent professionalism, use of good quality material and communication with me made the entire process run smoothly. One thing in particular which stood out was that they were constantly checking to make sure I was happy with the progress of the work. I will definitely be using X&H construction again.

Yuan
Yuan

Highly recommended

Great guys to deal with. They have great attention to detail and always keep you in the loop if they have any recommendations or concerns

Betty in Scarborough
Betty in Scarborough

Bathroom renovations

We had a bit of hesitation with picking a renovation company to complete the renos of our two bathrooms, due to a nightmare experience we had when we renovated our kitchen a few years ago. X&H was recommended by a friend, and although their quotation was not as competitive as other companies, we were very happy with their workmanship and client services. There were small communicative issues in the beginning, but the team rectified the situation quickly. They were organized, pleasant, and worked in a timely manner, resulting in our project being completed well before the proposed deadline. The onsite workers were also very professional, tidy, cooperative and friendly. Even though we noticed some imperfections after the project was completed, the team came back to fix them in good time with no issue. I would highly recommend X&H to anyone who is looking for high quality renovations for their home.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Hard Working Team

The service team at X&H were amazing throughout the project. I don't have much experience in Renovations and wanted a team that could really walk me through each of the stages without potentially making mistakes that could cost more or look bad.

Greg had asked the designer Eva to sit with me even though she doesn't typically handle my job size.

Fantastic effort to the on site team as well. They are all hard workers and progress was made swiftly!!

Highly Recommended.

A T in Toronto
A T in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

X&H did a terrific job with our downtown Toronto condo. They did a total overhaul of our kitchen, an update to our bathroom and installed new flooring throughout the condo. They completed the job on time and were very responsive and helpful with any questions that arose along the way. They were very transparent about pricing and there were no surprises at any point. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thanks X&H for all your great work - you have made us so excited to live in our new home.

Hi Amy, thank you for the kind words and taking the time to put in a review. I wish you a happy home and all the best!
-Greg

More about X&H Construction

Welcome to X&H Construction.
We are a construction company that does work ranging from single washroom renovations to brand new residential builds.
We have two 3300 SQFT warehouse/showroom locations in Markham.
We pride ourselves in guaranteeing the work for 5 years.
This is an important part of building trust and a long term relationship with all of our customers.
Our focus is on: Home Renovation, Commercial Renovation, and Residential New Builds.

Services:

Basement Renovation
Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Condominium Renovations
General Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Home Office Renovation

***

Contact us today we're looking forward to making your vision a reality.
1-844-942-8453