Locksmith Experts

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Fort Lauderdale  >  Locksmith Experts

Review for Locksmith Experts

Stewart in Toronto
Stewart in Toronto

Held hostage to get into my house

Locksmith Experts
(954) 370-8899
739 Nw 92nd Ave
Plantation
FL
UNITED STATES

My front door was mistakenly locked with a push button (rather than our usual deadlock) to which we have lost the key. This company sent a "locksmith" with no credentials, no business card, and I had already waited for almost 2 hours for another locksmith to arrive (rush hour, he then had a flat, etc.) so was desperate to get into my home. He misrepresented the price to drill the lock off (said he couldn't pick it as it was a 'smart' lock) as being $90, but when I went to pay at the end he loudly insisted that he had told me twice that it was $190. That, plus $90 for the lock/handle set and $50 for installation - all of which took 10 minutes total. No official receipt book with the business name and address, and then he told me the wrong name for the company ("Locksmith Express"), saying he worked for 2 different ones. This was a nightmare. I will report this company to the BBB, and beyond.

Wrong company.our receits are printed at sign4u printing. We are bonded and insured. And since i work just me and my cousin its impossible that you got us. Please check the number you called and cross refrence it wiyh ours. Sadly competiyors are addvertising on our name in places like kijiji and google ads and ruiming our goos name. In business for 10 years ur the first bad review