Vandergaast Roofing

Reviews for Vandergaast Roofing

Marty in Bowmanville
Marty in Bowmanville

Roof Re-Shingle

Super service, very honest and great workmanship. Friendly and trusting. Total Clean-up, no nails no debris, would never know they were there. Would recommend Sid Vandergaast, over any other Roofer in the area (and we contacted many).

Thanks Marty. Glad we could help

Kevin in Bowmanville
Kevin in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Roof vent

I called to have a roof vent installed for a bathroom fan. Sid called back promptly and advised he would take a look and give a price.

The price was agreeable and stipulated a window the work would be completed in (weather depandant work).

Work was completed in the agreed timeframe while I was at work. Without seeing the vent on the roof, I wouldn't have known they were there.

Thanks Kevin. Glad we could help.

Mike O'Grady from Newcastle
Mike O'Grady from Newcastle
10 reviews Newcastle, ON

Fixed roof leak...

They came out in the pouring rain to look at the ceiling leak I had, they did a quick fix to get me through the storm. They came back to day to replace bad shingles that were causing some of the problems. They also fixed my flat roof where there was also a leak... What a great job, done by great people Thanks Again

Thanks Mike.

Roof reshingled

Amazing work, Very professional employees, time effective, and experienced roofers. They definitely can keep their composure given the work that roofers do is not simple labour. They did our roof and it is in good condition til this day and that was 10+years ago. Would recommend to anyone and plan to stick with them in future!

Shanene in Clarington
Shanene in Clarington

Roof Repair

Winter blast with high winds dislodged several shingles revealing bare spots on the highest and steepest point of our roof. I called in the morning and it was repaired before I pulled in the driveway in sub-zero temps. They responded immediately and I'm very thankful as it snowed the next day. Great service!!!

Ian from Bowmanville
Ian from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

After a huge storm I was surprised to find a leak in our bedroom. Vandergaast came to help the same day, and did what needed to be done. I'm sure that they can't "hop to it" every time, however it was great to know my call was important. As far a fee, I'm sure it differs from job to job... Saying that however I feel the bill was appropriate!

mike in courtice
mike in courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Roof reshingle

I have been using Vandergaast roofing since owning my first home and the quality and personalized service for this family owned business has been consistent and above average every time. I had to have the roof done on my most recent home just this past summer and once again the quality and personalized service was great. Not a nail or shingle to be found anywhere on the property once they were finished. They even removed my old TV aerial. Awesome service and quality !

More about Vandergaast Roofing