GDO CONSTRUCTION INC

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for GDO CONSTRUCTION INC

Fiona.s.khan
Fiona.s.khan

Fantastic job - a contractor a world apart.

Oswaldo and his team did a fantastic job on the roof and replacing the skylights on my property. Not only was the job professionally done but the project management part was superb too. Job was done on time and I was kept well informed at all steps of the way. I did not have to vivit the site once - being in the middle of a pandemic with a two ear old i was very appreciative of this. They proved beyond reliable. I am so happy with the work. I waited to give the review but we are a year in and there is every sign that this work was done to last. Oswaldo and his team take a lot of pride in their work, and that is the sign of a contractor a world apart. SO happy I chose them for the job!

susie from Markham
susie from Markham

Shingles

Thank you Oswaldo for the great service and communication. I highly recommend GDO for shingle repair and replacement in Maple, Vaughan. Very happy with the results and my roof is protected!

Leonard
Leonard

Garage roof leak repair

Oswaldo and his team were quick and efficient in their assessment of the problem and delivery of the work. The price was very reasonable too. Most importantly, GDO went above and beyond by identifying where on the rest of our roof small but effective repairs could be made to further extend the life of our roof (we purchased a flipped house so short-cuts were apparent). Oswaldo helped complete the small repairs and did a thorough final clean-up. Great service, great price and I could especially see that GDO took pride in a job well done.

Thanks Oswaldo and team!
Leonard & Barbara

shaun Navazesh from Etobicoke
shaun Navazesh from Etobicoke

House in Van Dusen

The work was excellent; after diagnostics, and found the problem and suggestion for the repair well planned and very nicely executed.
Mr. OSWALDO is a knowledgeable, hands-on project manager.
I am pleased with is work
and highly recommend him
Shasha From Shasha Bread Co. 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm very happy I was able to assist you and met all your needs.

Thank you for your business Shasha!

William in Toronto
William in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

GDO Construction is just Amazing

The roofing Oswaldo did on my property with his key helper was astounding.
Reliable and Honest. Price and Workmanship was above expectation.
No Need to go out and have quotes from a hand fill of roofers.
The job was done quickly and the clean up afterwards was remarkable
I highly recommend Oswaldo & his team to do your roof.
You will not be disappointed….a real professional
Oswaldo manner was unbelievable……

I really appreciated your words and business. Thank you for taking the time to express your experience with us. I feel very happy we met your expectations.

Thank you!

Marc B.
Marc B.

Great service at a great price

Oswaldo and his team are honest, timely, reliable and a pleasure to deal with. If you have roofing issues, I cannot recommend anyone more highly than GDO Construction. Our house stands 4 stories high and this was not an issue for them. They are well equipped, punctual, professional and very friendly.

Hello Marc,

Meet our customers needs is one our highest priorities. I'm very glad to know you are happy and satisfied with our job, that makes us stronger each day. Thank you for taking the time of sharing your experience and for your business.

GDO construction&roofing.

Landsberg Lewis Housing
Landsberg Lewis Housing
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Contract Roofing for Community Housing

Oswald always gives you quotes and is very reliable, clean and very detailed with pictures and video to show what problem was and the end result . Work is done same day and no issues to date. Would recommend him and crew to anyone.

GDO is very pleased to serve you and your community and we thank you for doing business with us. We're for you anytime!
Thank you again!

Roof repairs

Repairs around the chimney and replaced broken titles. I was satisfied the way the job was completed.

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. We are happy you are satisfied with our work and we hope to work with you again!

Regards,

matthewparic in Toronto
matthewparic in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Flat roof repair

came when they said and did a great job
Very reliable
Fully recommended for any roofing needs
AAA

Hello Matthew. Thank you for your recommendation and doing business with us. We're happy to have you as a client. Hope to see you again soon.!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof repair , metal envelope of frame and eavestroughs

Oswaldo and crew did a great job , within budget and in time. He is a straight shooter and good at what he does.
Work was done as duscusse. Post work clean up included .

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us keep growing and improving to be better each day. We hope to see you again.

More about GDO CONSTRUCTION INC

GDO CONSTRUCTION INC. is an experienced roofing company located in the city of Maple, Ontario and serving the entire Toronto & GTA area.
With more than 8 years experience in complete roofing services, we offer services that include, cedar shake, shingle roofing, flat roofing, eavestroughs, downspouts, attic ventilation, sky lights, soffit , fascia and roof repair services. We also offer emergency roof repairs in the off season.
Call us today for a free estimate and let our experts guide you for your home roofing needs.
Email : gdoconstructioninc@gmail.com