Building Supplies and Hardware

416-696-8358
10 Brentcliffe Rd
Toronto
M4G 3Y2

I purchased some pulls from this store in October and had to return several of them because they did not fit. I was told by Mike O. that I could return them without incurring the restocking fee. When they were returned, a restocking fee was charged. After over a month of follow up emails, phone messages and finally an email sent through their Website, I received a call from Mike. He confirmed that I could get a store credit however he didn't know how it would be provided so that I can reference it when I use it in the future. He said he would check with his manager and get back to me. Of course, he didn't get back to me and I had to follow up again. His response was that he was going to be on vacation and he left a note on his manager's desk. I left a phone message with the manager Don R. on December 19 and have not received a response. Very disappointed in their after sales service. If they had told me at the beginning that the restocking fee could not be refunded I would have simply understood and left it. It's the lack of response and my constant follow-ups that has frustrated me.

Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)
Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)

Front door hardware

They have quite a bit of the same stuff that I was admiring at Ginger's/Summerhill Hardware but at better prices. That works for me! Ordered bronze cast front door hardware, delivered as promised. Staff were helpful, friendly, responsive to issues, patient. Would highly recommend and will shop here again.

Sonrisa from Newmarket
Sonrisa from Newmarket
9.8/10

Amazing cabinets

Upper Canada Specialty Hardware Ltd did an amazing job with our basement bathroom cabinet and new fixtures. Since we are new home owners we not quite sure what to do. Mike helped us through this big decision and gave us some excellent recommendations.I dont know what we would have done without them!! Both Alden and Mike are A1 when it comes to customer service! They are professional and you can tell they care that the customer gets what they need and want. Way to go guys!!

Robert from Downtown Toronto
Robert from Downtown Toronto

9.8/10

Loft Renovation

UCSH reviewed, recommended and supplied all hardwares for doors, cabinetry and bathroom fixtures for a downtown 1800 sq.ft. loft renovation. They meet with architect and owner to provide samples of recommended products for viewing. Mike, Alden and Trevor were exceptionally knowledgable and helpful in making the renovation a success.