Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Pam R.
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen cabinets were refinished in white and they look great! Tanya and her team were knowledgeable and friendly, answering any concerns we had. Tanya was also very helpful with decorating ideas. Great way to get 'new' cabinets. (Cost was included in our contractor's quote.)

Hi Pam

Thank you so much for the review, it's so appreciated, let me know if you need anything at all..

Enjoy your gorgeous kitchen.

Nicola
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Painting a large kitchen cabinets including island. The outside cabinets were painted white and the island was painted a deep green.

Hi Nicola

Thanks so much for the review, it's much appreciated. Let me know if you need anything at all, Remember you have a 2 year warranty on everything..

errn23
1 review Surrey, BC

Amazing work!!! My kitchen looks incredible — like something out of a show home! The team had great communication, prompt scheduling and were exceptionally hard workers.

Hello Erin

Thanks so much for the review,, your kitchen looks amazing, let me know if you need anything .

Nelson
1 review Burnaby, BC

Complete refacing of the dark outdated color of kitchen cabinets from a home we recently purchased. They are professional and detail oriented,, we had a great experience overall, so glad we chose these ladies.

Hi Nelson, thank you so much for the review .. it's much appreciated, enjoy your new home, it looks amazing ..

Thanks again and let me know if you need anything..
Tanya

Al B in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Tanya and her staff at Kitchen Makeovers were very impressive right from the start. Their approach was professional, efficient and friendly. They kept us informed of what needed to be done each step of the way. They completed the work as scheduled. The finished look of our kitchen and ensuite cabinets is truly OUTSTANDING! Everything looks NEW. I visualized it turning out a certain way and the end result exceeded both my own and my wife's expectations. All of this at half the price that we were quoted (from other companies) to have the cabinet doors replaced. We will be calling Tanya again in the future for additional work at our home. We would certainly recommend that you do the same.

Hi Al.. Thanks so much for the review .. I hope you and your lovely wife enjoy many more years together enjoying your beautiful refinished kitchen ..

1 review Langley, BC

Incredible service and communication. Amazing people to deal with and I will highly recommend them to anyone that needs their service. Very detailed in their prepping and painting and the finish is a factory feel.

Thank you so much for the review, it is very much appreciated ..

Please let me know if you need anything .

karenflater
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Had my very large kitchen (34 doors & 10 drawers) + 2 bathroom vanities painted with "Black Bean Soup" colour.
What a huge transformation and absolutely love the new look!

Tanya came (who is the most pleasant person you ever want to meet) over to my condo and within 30 minutes provided the quote.
Her and the entire crew were super nice and very professional... I highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers!! ~You will not be disappointed~

Hi Karen

Thanks so much for your review .. I can't believe how much your place has changed with everything you have done.. it looks amazing..

Please let me know if you need anything ..

Peter&Mamie
1 review Surrey, BC

The kitchen renovation we undertook has been difficult as I opted to do some of the cabinet work myself which meant work got completed very last minute as the team from Kitchen Makeovers was arriving to paint the cabinets. Tanya and her team were very patient and accommodating and the end result is fantastic. Everything from the invaluable advice on colour selection to the care taken in our home during the spraying process was first rate. We would certainly suggest to others thinking of replacing their kitchen cabinets that this option is better in a lot of ways. Instead of removing our cabinets and putting them in a landfill and replacing them with new versions of essentially the same thing, going the route of painting the cabinets has given us an updated look without the cost and waste associated with replacement. We could not be more pleased that we went this route and that we found Kitchen Makeovers to do the work.

Hi Peter and Mamie

Thank you so much for the review .. can't wait to see the finished kitchen .. you have done some amazing work in there..

Thanks again. Tanya

Anne in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Tanya and her crew were wonderful to work with. She gave us a quote, and there were no last minute costs or changes. They booked a time, arrived as planned, and finished on schedule. The finished product is beautiful, and seems to be very serviceable.

Hi Anne

We so appreciate the review .. thanks for taking the time to write this for us ..

Tanya

Drew  in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

I have spent hours looking at different companies and my wife and I are happy we chose Kitchen Makeover to help with our Kitchen. Tanya has been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and cabinets look like new.

Hello Drew

Thanks so very much for the lovely review .. It's so appreciated ..

Let me know if you guys need anything ..

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007