Kitchen Makeovers

smokey21
smokey21
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Kitchen makeover

Love my new light KitchenMakeovers and bathrooms. Very professional group of ladies, who were most accommodating. Great job which we will enjoy for many years. We highly recommend their service. Thank you to all the ladies who made our home more beautiful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback! If you need anything, please let us know!

C Legiehn
C Legiehn
0 reviews Surrey, BC

HIghly recommend!

I could not be any happier with the job that Kitchen Makeovers has done for me. From the initial phone call to the last quality assurances the entire experience was above and beyond. The quality of consultation, preparation, work and clean up exceeded my expectations. I had a small concern at the end of the job and it was promptly and perfectly fixed. To date, this is the best thing we have done to our house and it has greatly increased the value of our home. My only regret is not hiring them earlier!

Kim D.
Kim D.
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry refinishing

I highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers to anyone interested in having their cabinetry refinished. I hired Kitchen Makeovers to refinish my kitchen and bathroom cabinets and am thrilled with the results! Both rooms look fresh, clean and timeless with the Oxford White paint colour and new hardware. From my first meeting with Andrew in sales to Jessica in production management, I knew that I made the right decision in contracting with Kitchen Makeovers! They were highly professional, thoughtful, courteous and organized. The team that came to my home each day during the project were also highly professional and great at communicating when they were to arrive and the scope of work that was to be done by the end of day. I can't say enough about this company and thank them for doing an excellent job in my home.

Manic White
Manic White
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Cabinet Refacing

Very organized. One person at a time with professional skills. Work independently without my assistance.
No need to worry about COVID-19. I don’t need to stay at home during their work. They covered kitchen sinks, stove and hallway to protect from spray. I highly recommend this company.

daniela23264 in Vancouver
daniela23264 in Vancouver
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Cabinets makeover

We had our kitchen cabinets re-done. I was very impressed with the professionalism of everybody I had contact with. Super nice and helpful. They did an amazing job, completed exactly on the date they promised. Cabinets look fantastic, can't believe how smooth they are

deena in Toronto
deena in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

KITCHEN MAKEOVER

I got my old maple kitchen refaced and painted . I was very impressed with the power of women ,doing a fantastic job, they were very organized, punctual and professional . The ladies I met here were kind ,warm ,friendly and so hardworking. I highly recommend them .

Patricia, Burnaby
Patricia, Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Beautiful Transformation!

I am extremely pleased with the work done by Kitchen Makeovers. My cabinet doors were repainted, and they turned out beautifully.
Chelsea and Scarlet attended my home to complete the job. I can’t say enough about their professionalism, work ethic and attention to detail. They were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Dave
Dave
8 reviews White Rock, BC

Great Job

We are very pleased with Kitchen Makeovers. The updated look improved our old natural maple cabinets and brightened up the kitchen.
Our cabinets were beginning to look worn and scruffy around some of the ‘high-touch’ areas: counter edges, cabinet door pulls etc. but the basic layout was fine and cabinets were in good condition -they just needed cleaning.
We were impressed with how hard the crew worked in order to get everything ready for painting, and they provided lots of advance notice about what to expect and was needed from us- mainly clearing out the contents and being patient about living without the kitchen for a few days.
Although we think we’re pretty organized, Kitchen Makeovers were great about last minute decisions: helping us choose (42) replacement knobs, replacing some of the corroded hinges, and finding a new under-sink garbage bin (we decided on one from Richelieu hardware ).
The resulting appearance stands up to close scrutiny because they pay a lot of attention to detail. There are a few spots were they couldn’t do a perfect job because the wood was sealed behind glass and silicone sealant, which made it impossible to paint, but we have to look hard to find any noticeable defects.
We chose to have the kitchen spray painted and this included removing the door and drawer fronts to repair and spray paint them in their shop. This is the same treatment as for brand new doors and drawers and it looks like new.
In summary: we recommend Kitchen Makeovers to anyone who wants to upgrade their kitchen but doesn’t need major cabinet changes. They give you a brand new looking kitchen at a fraction of what a full cabinet replacement would cost and we are glad we chose them for this.

Hi Dave, thank you for such an incredible detailed review. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and share your experience with our company and team, we strive to make the process as seamless as possible for our customers. Enjoy your beautiful kitchen and remember you have a 3 year warranty on everything.
Tanya

PattyH
PattyH
3 reviews Anmore, BC

Fabulous Kitchen Makeover!

Tanya and her team totally transformed our outdated kitchen. We are so happy with it! They replaced the doors/drawer fronts, painted all the framing and added handles and soft close hinges.

I was so impressed with every member of the team. I highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers!

Hi Patty, Thank you so much for the review. it is so appreciated. We love what we do and our goal is to Wow our customers every step of the way. If you need anything please let us know.

Margaret35 in Surrey
Margaret35 in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

kitchen makeover

My kitchen looks wonderful after the makeover .THe work team were very professional and polite. I was very impressed by their respect for the Covid-19 regulations. I will be recommending this company to other owners in my building.

Hi Margaret, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us and also for the recommendations in your building all ready. We so appreciate it.
Enjoy your kitchen, it looks amazing.
Thanks, Tanya

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers is the specialist in cabinet refinishing and refacing. We LOVE transforming your existing cabinets into "new"​ cabinets again. Why tear out your kitchen when you love the layout, there's nothing wrong with your cabinets, you just hate the colour?

Save your wallet, and the planet by refinishing. With some TLC; cleaning, sanding, new colour and hardware, Kitchen Makeovers will help you fall in love with your kitchen again.

Or, doors and drawer faces gotta go? We can still help your wallet and the planet by upcycling your existing frame and boxes. We'll refinish them to look like "new"​, and install brand new doors and drawer faces for a more modern (and affordable) look!

Choose any colour and in less than 5 days, you'll have a "new" kitchen with a 3 year warranty. Save time, money, and the planet! What's not to love?

We're here to help you! And keep construction waste out of landfills :)

To learn more about us, check us out on Instagram (@kmvancouver), and Facebook (KitchenMakeoversVancouver).