Kitchen Makeovers

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Bonton in Surrey
Bonton in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen got a face lift!

Tanya was patient with us as my husband and I went through the tedious process of our kitchen reno. We got our cabinets painted and they look brand new again! We love our kitchen and Tanya and her team was so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them!

Hi.. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful review.. painting kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference to the look of your kitchen cabinets..
Enjoy your refinished updated kitchen and let me know if you need anything .

Awesome team!

Found KM based on reviews here and it was the best decision! I got 3 quotes from other companies and am so glad I went with Tanya and her team. They were professional, organized, came on time and finished on time. Tanya was excellent support from the first day meeting her to the last day! She has definitely been in the business a long time and knows her stuff. She helped us choose colors and hardware and answered all my questions quickly. I highly recommend this family business.

#excellant!

Hiii

I can't thank you enough for the kind words about me and my team..

Refinishing kitchen cabinets is rewarding for us and a lovely update to your kitchen and your home..

Feel free to pass us around to all your family and friends for painting of their cabinets .. we love what we do..

Thanks again Tanya

Penny in Surrey
Penny in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

To say we are pleased with this company and the work they did would be an understatement. Our kitchen cabinets needed an update, The quote was reasonable, the work was done on time, the crew friendly, efficient and very capable and the end result was awesome. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Hello Penny .. kitchen Cabinet Refinishing makes a huge difference to the look of your kitchen!
Painting your kitchen cabinets is a great option over tearing them all out and your kitchen looks amazing ..

Enjoy the kitchen and remember you have a 3 year warranty .

shona in Surrey
shona in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic service and results!

We are delighted with our kitchen makeover. It was done in a very timely manner, the service was excellent and communication was efficient, Tanya responded to any questions quickly and followed up in person.

Hi Shona

The review is much appreciated, working with you on you kitchen cabinet Refinishing project was very enjoyable, the colors looked incredible, the white makes the kitchen so much brighter. It's awesome to see what painting your kitchen cabinets can do.

Give those dogs a scratch behind the ears for me.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Cabinets Refresh

I found Tanya and her crew to be very professional and experienced. They were able to work around a tight schedule I had and finished everything on time and on budget. I was impressed with the follow-up as well .We had the work done in Nov 2014 and it has worn quite well. There were a few chips that appeared over the years and Tanya came over and fixed them 3 1/2 years later and fixed them for free. I would definitely use Kitchen Makeovers again.

Kitchen cabinet Refinishing in Coquitlam.

I can't thank you enough for the review.. reviews like yours are very important to show that kitchen cabinet painting will require touchups over the years, but that we also stand behind our product..

It also shows that even though we use the same products as new cabinets, nothing is invincible.. durability does not mean invincible ..

Again thank you for the review and for continuing to refer us to your friends and family.

Thank you. Tanya

Kitchen Makeover in Surrey
Kitchen Makeover in Surrey

Painting of kitchen cabinets

Located kitchenmakeovers at Vancouver Home Show. Tanya came out and gave us a quote we thought was quite reasonable. Professionally done with a good crew. Finished product looks great. A little touch up needed, which Tanya took care of promptly. The other selling point being the 3 year warranty that comes with job. Would highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers for refinishing cabinets

Hello.. Thank you so much for the review, it's always appreciated, painting kitchen cabinets is for sure the way to go to update the look of your kitchen without ripping it out and starting over..
Enjoy your refinished kitchen and the comfort of knowing you have a 3 year warranty.
Thanks again Tanya

Dianbutt in Surrey
Dianbutt in Surrey

Kitchen island and cupboards

My kitchen cupboards were in terrible shape as they were worn, damaged and faded from the sun. Kitchen Makeovers refinished and painted my cupboards and I could not be happier as they are now like brand new cupboards at nowhere near the same price. They were professional, accomodating and pleasant to deal with and cleaned up completely after the job was complete. My dog damaged two of the cupboards and they picked them up and refinished them for a second time at no additional cost. Tanya was quick to reply to all my emails and very patient with my last minute changes. I would highly recommend them and on top of everything , they were the most reasonable quote I received as well. Diane- Delta BC

Hello Diane
It was amazing working for you refinishing your cabinets in Delta, BC

Your kitchen looks beautiful and its stunning what painting the kitchen cabinets can do for a facelift.

You were a joy to work for and your dog was so cute, even though he keeps eating the cabinets. HAHA..

Thanks again Diane for the review. Its so appreciated.

Tanya

1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen cabinets & ensuite cabinets repainted

10 year old dark cabinets, some surface deterioration, time to upgrade to a more modern look. From the initial consultation, Tanya and her crew were fantastic, professional, personable. Job was completed on schedule with very few touch ups for Tanya to fix on her follow up visit. It is not often that the owner of the business comes to check up on the result. We are totally satisfied with our "brand new" kitchen and ensuite.

Thank you for the lovely review, my cabinet Refinishing crew always try to be outstanding ..
Having your kitchen cabinets painted can be an amazing way to update your kitchen look.
Please let me know if you need anything .

Kanaigirl in Surrey
Kanaigirl in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

We met Tanya at the BC home show. I didn’t like my kitchen cabinets and was wanting a kitchen makeover. Tanya and her team were very friendly and easy to work with. Any concerns or questions we may have had were dealt with promptly. We were pleased and satisfied with the results of our painted cabinets.

Hello.. Thank you so much for the review for painting your kitchen cabinets in Surrey. I hope you love the new look of the kitchen cabinets. Let me know if you need anything.

Dan in Surrey
Dan in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

We love the work that has been done. Our kitchen has been transformed. We are so please with Kitchen Makeovers and the care that was taken to details in our kitchen. I higly recommend this company.

Hello Dan. We appreciate the review so much. Its always so nice to hear feedback, positive feedback is awesome and I love to share this with my crew. Please let me know if you need anything and remember you have a 3 year warranty on everything. Thanks again Tanya

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007