Kitchen Makeovers

CathyThor in Maple Ridge
CathyThor in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen Renovation

I hated my kitchen! It had good bones but just didn’t like it. I was sick of the dark colour from the cabinets to the granite countertops. I knew what I wanted but I didn’t know if it could be done. I saw Kitchen Makeovers at the Maple Ridge Homeshow and decided to give them a call. Tanya was friendly, accommodating and honest. She gave me great advice and some ideas about paint colours. Her team came when they said they would. They did a fabulous job!! The finishing touches by Tanya made everything come together! I love, love, love my kitchen now!!! Thank you Kitchen Makeovers!!!

Gil in Chilliwack
Gil in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Cabinet makeovers

We had two bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets refinished by kitchen make overs .We were pleased with the results.We found the workers to be hard working professionals.Tanya made sure we were happy with the results and eager to remedy any problems .We would highly recommend this company if you are considering refinishing your cabinets

Hello Gil and Diane .. it was a pleasure working with you and although we had a tough road getting there with colours for the kitchen cabinets .. the end result is stunning ..
The result for your bathroom cabinets, kitchen cabinets and Railings is stunning..
Thanks you again for the review .
Tanya

Pat in Surrey
Pat in Surrey

kitchen renovation

We wanted to brighten up our small kitchen without doing a major renovation so we decided to paint our oak cabinets and put in a new countertop along with a couple of new appliances. Tanya came, explained, advised, measured, estimated the work and brought her efficient and enthusiastic crew in for the job. We're extremely pleased with our bright new kitchen and appreciated the extra care including a cabinet repair and follow-up paint touches. The cost of the project was reasonable and the work is guaranteed for 3 years, any issues that may crop up would just mean a phone call to Tanya, she can solve anything!

We have already recommended Kitchen Makeovers to several of our neighbors.

Hello Pat and Patti

Thank you do much for the review .. painting your cabinets made such a huge difference to your kitchen.. the two colours made a huge statement ..

Let me know if you need anything ..

Lina  in Maple Ridge
Lina in Maple Ridge

Kitchen Cabinet Refacing

We would like to add to the growing list of great reviews that convinced us to go with this company in the first place. Tanya and her crew provided excellent customer service; they were able to meet our tight timeframe, and were professional, knowledgable and skilled throughout the process. The job was completed right on schedule and as per the quoted price. Our kitchen cabinets look great white — you’d never know that wasn’t the original colour! If you are looking for a quality job, done by a professional team, we highly recommend this family run business.

Hello Lina ..
Thank you for the amazing review .. Your kitchen cabinets look like new having been painted white ..

Please let me know if you need anything ..

Thanks again and enjoy your kitchen ..
Tanya

Peggy in Toronto
Peggy in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet pre finish

Tanya from Kitchen Makeovers come over and give us a quote to refinish our kitchen cabinets. The price was extremely reasonable. She gave us the time frame of 2 weeks, which fit our schedule perfectly. The end result transformed our kitchen and I’m over the moon with how it turned. I recommend Tanya and her team for anyone who wants to redo their kitchen, from smaller to larger productions, they do an amazing job.

Hello Peggy

Thank you so much for the work .. your kitchen looks like a whole new kitchen .. amazing what painting your cabinets can do..

Enjoy your refinished kitchen and let me know if you need any touchups .

Thanks again Tanya

Bonton in Surrey
Bonton in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen got a face lift!

Tanya was patient with us as my husband and I went through the tedious process of our kitchen reno. We got our cabinets painted and they look brand new again! We love our kitchen and Tanya and her team was so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them!

Hi.. I can't thank you enough for your beautiful review.. painting kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference to the look of your kitchen cabinets..
Enjoy your refinished updated kitchen and let me know if you need anything .

Awesome team!

Found KM based on reviews here and it was the best decision! I got 3 quotes from other companies and am so glad I went with Tanya and her team. They were professional, organized, came on time and finished on time. Tanya was excellent support from the first day meeting her to the last day! She has definitely been in the business a long time and knows her stuff. She helped us choose colors and hardware and answered all my questions quickly. I highly recommend this family business.

#excellant!

Hiii

I can't thank you enough for the kind words about me and my team..

Refinishing kitchen cabinets is rewarding for us and a lovely update to your kitchen and your home..

Feel free to pass us around to all your family and friends for painting of their cabinets .. we love what we do..

Thanks again Tanya

Penny in Surrey
Penny in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

To say we are pleased with this company and the work they did would be an understatement. Our kitchen cabinets needed an update, The quote was reasonable, the work was done on time, the crew friendly, efficient and very capable and the end result was awesome. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Hello Penny .. kitchen Cabinet Refinishing makes a huge difference to the look of your kitchen!
Painting your kitchen cabinets is a great option over tearing them all out and your kitchen looks amazing ..

Enjoy the kitchen and remember you have a 3 year warranty .

shona in Surrey
shona in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic service and results!

We are delighted with our kitchen makeover. It was done in a very timely manner, the service was excellent and communication was efficient, Tanya responded to any questions quickly and followed up in person.

Hi Shona

The review is much appreciated, working with you on you kitchen cabinet Refinishing project was very enjoyable, the colors looked incredible, the white makes the kitchen so much brighter. It's awesome to see what painting your kitchen cabinets can do.

Give those dogs a scratch behind the ears for me.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Cabinets Refresh

I found Tanya and her crew to be very professional and experienced. They were able to work around a tight schedule I had and finished everything on time and on budget. I was impressed with the follow-up as well .We had the work done in Nov 2014 and it has worn quite well. There were a few chips that appeared over the years and Tanya came over and fixed them 3 1/2 years later and fixed them for free. I would definitely use Kitchen Makeovers again.

Kitchen cabinet Refinishing in Coquitlam.

I can't thank you enough for the review.. reviews like yours are very important to show that kitchen cabinet painting will require touchups over the years, but that we also stand behind our product..

It also shows that even though we use the same products as new cabinets, nothing is invincible.. durability does not mean invincible ..

Again thank you for the review and for continuing to refer us to your friends and family.

Thank you. Tanya

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007