Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Cabinets Refresh

I found Tanya and her crew to be very professional and experienced. They were able to work around a tight schedule I had and finished everything on time and on budget. I was impressed with the follow-up as well .We had the work done in Nov 2014 and it has worn quite well. There were a few chips that appeared over the years and Tanya came over and fixed them 3 1/2 years later and fixed them for free. I would definitely use Kitchen Makeovers again.

Kitchen cabinet Refinishing in Coquitlam.

I can't thank you enough for the review.. reviews like yours are very important to show that kitchen cabinet painting will require touchups over the years, but that we also stand behind our product..

It also shows that even though we use the same products as new cabinets, nothing is invincible.. durability does not mean invincible ..

Again thank you for the review and for continuing to refer us to your friends and family.

Thank you. Tanya

Kitchen Makeover in Surrey
Kitchen Makeover in Surrey

Painting of kitchen cabinets

Located kitchenmakeovers at Vancouver Home Show. Tanya came out and gave us a quote we thought was quite reasonable. Professionally done with a good crew. Finished product looks great. A little touch up needed, which Tanya took care of promptly. The other selling point being the 3 year warranty that comes with job. Would highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers for refinishing cabinets

Hello.. Thank you so much for the review, it's always appreciated, painting kitchen cabinets is for sure the way to go to update the look of your kitchen without ripping it out and starting over..
Enjoy your refinished kitchen and the comfort of knowing you have a 3 year warranty.
Thanks again Tanya

Dianbutt in Surrey
Dianbutt in Surrey

Kitchen island and cupboards

My kitchen cupboards were in terrible shape as they were worn, damaged and faded from the sun. Kitchen Makeovers refinished and painted my cupboards and I could not be happier as they are now like brand new cupboards at nowhere near the same price. They were professional, accomodating and pleasant to deal with and cleaned up completely after the job was complete. My dog damaged two of the cupboards and they picked them up and refinished them for a second time at no additional cost. Tanya was quick to reply to all my emails and very patient with my last minute changes. I would highly recommend them and on top of everything , they were the most reasonable quote I received as well. Diane- Delta BC

Hello Diane
It was amazing working for you refinishing your cabinets in Delta, BC

Your kitchen looks beautiful and its stunning what painting the kitchen cabinets can do for a facelift.

You were a joy to work for and your dog was so cute, even though he keeps eating the cabinets. HAHA..

Thanks again Diane for the review. Its so appreciated.

Tanya

1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen cabinets & ensuite cabinets repainted

10 year old dark cabinets, some surface deterioration, time to upgrade to a more modern look. From the initial consultation, Tanya and her crew were fantastic, professional, personable. Job was completed on schedule with very few touch ups for Tanya to fix on her follow up visit. It is not often that the owner of the business comes to check up on the result. We are totally satisfied with our "brand new" kitchen and ensuite.

Thank you for the lovely review, my cabinet Refinishing crew always try to be outstanding ..
Having your kitchen cabinets painted can be an amazing way to update your kitchen look.
Please let me know if you need anything .

Kanaigirl in Surrey
Kanaigirl in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

We met Tanya at the BC home show. I didn’t like my kitchen cabinets and was wanting a kitchen makeover. Tanya and her team were very friendly and easy to work with. Any concerns or questions we may have had were dealt with promptly. We were pleased and satisfied with the results of our painted cabinets.

Hello.. Thank you so much for the review for painting your kitchen cabinets in Surrey. I hope you love the new look of the kitchen cabinets. Let me know if you need anything.

Dan in Surrey
Dan in Surrey

Kitchen cabinets painted

We love the work that has been done. Our kitchen has been transformed. We are so please with Kitchen Makeovers and the care that was taken to details in our kitchen. I higly recommend this company.

Hello Dan. We appreciate the review so much. Its always so nice to hear feedback, positive feedback is awesome and I love to share this with my crew. Please let me know if you need anything and remember you have a 3 year warranty on everything. Thanks again Tanya

1 review Vancouver, BC

Great Kitchen Renovation

We had our old cabinet which ware made around 1990. Tanya came to my house and provided quote. Tanya and her staff were so professional and responsive. The whole process is smooth. Every step of the process was done on time. The finished cabinet looks great. It's my pleasure to recommend Kitchen Makeovers!

I can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write a review for me and my staff, it is so appreciated, please enjoy your kitchen and remember you have. 3 year warranty .

G&S from Port Moody
G&S from Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Kitchen refresh - so worth it!

Same cabinets since 1995, worn but structurally good. Paint color and new handles make such a huge difference. The hardest part of the process is picking the color. Cabinet finish quality is excellent. Great service from this company from start to finish. Tanya and her staff were professional and responsive, and made this process so easy from start to finish in 5 days. Highly recommend this business.

Hi Guys, Thanks you so much for the review, its so appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I am always happy to come out and do any touchups that are needed.

Tanya

D Y.
D Y.
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen Makeovers is very professional and we love the final product. The staff were all friendly and very helpful.

Thank you so much for the review.. it's so appreciated and your kitchen looks amazing .. If you need anything please let me know ..

amy.bell
amy.bell
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen cabinet refinish

We are incredibly thrilled with the results in our kitchen. We were incredibly impressed with the entire process and the entire crew- everyone was professional, friendly and very talented. We will definitely be recommending their work.

Hello Amy
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I can't wait to see your kitchen finished.

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007