Stevens Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Stevens Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Ross in Vancouver
Ross in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Need quality and reliable plumbing and heating for your home? Who ya gonna call? John from Stevens Plumbing and Heating Ltd. That’s who!

We are new homeowners who purchased an older North Vancouver home built in the late 1950s. With an older home lots of work needed to be done. John was our one stop shop for getting the home into working order.

We had a list of things that we wanted done. We also added to the list on the day of with several items which included installing a new garburator, installing a new toilet, and having our gas fixtures assessed, ensuring everything was safe. All the items on the list were completed. John was also proactive and repaired the drainage lines under our kitchen sink after detecting hairline cracks in the existing piping. He also replaced some of the outside water fixtures.

All in all John gave us confidence and made our house workable and liveable. He was punctual and took care of everything promptly and professionally. He was cheerful, respectful and listened to all our questions and concerns. Our expectations were not only met, but exceeded. We will definitely have John back for any future work required. We would highly recommend him for all your plumbing and heating needs.

R&R

Thank you for such a nice review, Ross. We are glad we were able to help you out.

Michael in North Vancouver
Michael in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Would call again in a heartbeat!

Words cannot express just how amazing this company is. My basement was flooding and they were there for me. Calm and knowledgeable they were able to source where the leak was, organise with the City to get the water shut off and fix the problem in a timely matter. Above and beyond amazing service as when there was a bit of down time, he fixed my noisy toilet, slow draining sink and yucky garburator. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for help. THANK YOU!!

Thanks for the kind words, Michael. Glad we were able to help you when you needed it.

Mike in Burnaby
Mike in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Augering a drain pipe

Concerns over high charge for simple drain augering job. Left job site for one hour to "pick up auger". Charged for entire time absent at $150 per hour, plus time standing around.

Will not take nor return calls to discuss his billing concerns over phone.

Prefers court summons to discussion with customer.

This is a fake review. We have never done any work for Mike in Burnaby. We have never been involved with any business dealings with Mike in Burnaby. He is relaying third party information which is inaccurate and incorrect. This review is false and should be removed.

Colleen in Vancouver
Colleen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excelent Plumber

I have called Stevens Plumbing couple of times in the last year. They have replaced the piping and fixtures in my bathroom and a urgent kitchen drain repair. Both times the job was done professionally. The plumbers Jeff and John are helpful and friendly, always explaining what they are doing and why. The price was fair for the work done. I will continue to use them in the future.

Thanks Colleen! We appreciate your kind words and support. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Jeremy McCarron in North Vancouver
Jeremy McCarron in North Vancouver

Furnace "Repair" - Do Not Hire Stevens Plumbing & Heating

I hired StevensPlumbing & Heating to fix my furnace. After a nearly a month of them attempting to fix it (several visits, wrong parts, etc.) it was still not working. Frustrated, I called in a different company to assess the furnace. They told me that the furnace had the same problem that SPH had told me it had before he started trying to fix it and that I'd need a new one! SPH worked for a month and accomplished nothing. Then, when I offered to pay them for their out of pocket expenses THEY SUED ME FOR THE FULL INVOICE AMOUNT!? They spent 20 hours, accomplished nothing, and then had the audacity to sue me for the time spent! DO NOT HIRE if you value your time and money (and you want your furnace to work again).

Just because you say something does not make it true. Your review is not only inaccurate but also incorrect. The fact is that we did a lot of work on various items in different parts of your house. You did not pay your bill. We had to take you to court to get payment. You agreed to a settlement and paid the agreed upon amount. Why agree to a settlement? Because given the facts no judge would rule in your favour. It is unfortunate that there is nowhere for contractors to write such negative reviews about their customers.

Alison from North Vancouver
Alison from North Vancouver

Plumbing

The plumbers are always polite, friendly and knowledgeable. They clean up after themselves and make sure I understand what they have done and why. I have never had a bad experience with them.

Doug in West Vancouver
Doug in West Vancouver
6 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Fix constantly running toilet

He replaced the hardware inside the tank, then a few hours later the tank cracked and broke in half from the an overtightened overflow or fill valve. They said it was normal wear and tear, refused to comp me, and I had to pay them to install a whole new tank!

steve jeffcoatt from Vancouver
steve jeffcoatt from Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace Hot Water Tank

Great company and very easy to deal with. They are honest and lead you in the right direction when selecting a new water tank based on your family and your needs.

Looking for Plumbing pros in North Vancouver?