HomeStars  >  Furniture in Erindale  >  Sterling House Interiors

Reviews for Sterling House Interiors

Barbara in Etobicoke
Barbara in Etobicoke

Sofa

After visiting many furniture stores, we were lucky enough to find Sterling House. We are very happy with the quality of the sofa we bought there and the first-class service we received. Eithar was a great help with narrowing down the selection of fabrics/colours. Her patience and consultative approach made the whole experience a positive one…that made the difference for us. Peter and Cristina were very helpful with other steps along the way.
We would definitely shop here again and will recommend them to family and friends.

debbie in Vaughan
debbie in Vaughan

Condo renovation

Sterling House Interiors provided us with outstanding consultation, delivery, and post delivery follow up. Peter was always courteous, knowledgable, and their pricing in the GTA cannot be beat. Cristina is the Sterling House in-house designer and extremely helpful.
Do you want to save money and have a trustworthy and "best in class" buying experience? Then go to their competitors first in the GTA... and then go to Sterling House..ask for Peter or Cristina....you will see what I mean!
For example, we had an unexpected issue with color scheme [not Sterling House fault] and he took all the necessary steps to correct it to our satisfaction.
We are now recommending Sterling House to all of our friends and family .

Himanshoo in
Himanshoo in

Business without Committment and Honesty

Sorry, I need to change my rating and review. As a matter of fact, after chasing the staff of Sterling House Interiors (SHI) since August, 2017, we finally received a custom-made sectional with wrong dimensions and visible bad-workmanship. Their blaming the customer and refusal to admit and rectify their own mistake only indicates that Mr. Customer you are stupid who paid much more than the price of a similar style sectional (on display at their show room) but bigger in size than what we got.
Earlier, they tried to cut the corners by showing their inability to procure the material that we selected and ordered. Instead of respecting our requirements, we were given a choice to reselect a fabric of inferior quality but at the same price. Using online review, we shared our terrible experience with SHI. That probably impacted their business and they got in touch with us to honor the order if we changed our review and rating. As a gesture of goodwill, we gave them other chance, but it was a terrible mistake as we realized later.
We were offered a loaner which we accepted only when the delivery of our sofa got delayed beyond 12 weeks. Finally, when the delivery of our sofa was scheduled. after solid 20 weeks, just before we were going for vacation, we found that the received product had incorrect dimensions. We promptly advised them of our concerns, but we were advised not to worry, asked us to take the delivery promising that they would take care of any issues at a later date
Later on, when we started our follow up … going back and forth since January of 2018, we got this reply from Sterling House Interior :

“we are sorry that you are not happy but please try to understand that we have done EVERYTHING a store can possibly do to make you guys happy (i.e. absorbed all fabric costs, loaner to use for holidays). But as I mentioned earlier there is nothing more we can do. If resorting to bad reviews is what you find necessary then please do whatever makes you happy. I do feel the review is very unfair and shouldn’t be there in the first place. As Himanshoo will tell you we have bent over backwards from a retail stand point. Most other stores would never have done what we did. Bad review or not.”

Our earlier email exchange:

From: Himanshoo Sadana <[email protected]>
Sent: September 18, 2017 4:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Sales Order SH13518 from STERLING HOUSE INTERIORS

Hi Peter and Cristina,

Thanks for your follow up, call and intend to honour the original order. Luckily, we have not yet placed any other order and can consider your offer to sort out things.

However, during the discussion, Cristina mentioned that it will take 2 + 3/4 weeks to get the order processed. Considering the long wait, we can put only $500 deposit and not $1,500. Cristina also mentioned the possibility of arranging a loaner for the interim period but if that would cause any inconvenience/ cost to you then don't worry, we can wait till our sofa gets ready.

If you are ok with this, please create the order giving the exact description of size/ style/ material quality.

Thanks,

Himanshoo

Hi Ritu/Himanshoo, we are sorry that you are not happy with the sofa you ordered. The sofa was made to the exact measurements you ordered and agreed to...as per handout given to you guys by Cristina.

Linda
Linda

Custom order for a couch from Superstyle

Sterling house was so helpful with my order with their communication between myself and the manufacturer. It is a friendly atmosphere as soon as you walk in the door and I would highly recommended them. Thank you Peter and Christine for your sales service.

Carolyn in Toronto
Carolyn in Toronto

Exemplary Service

I simply will not go anywhere else for my furniture needs. Sterling house consistently provides excellent service and quality items. I have dealt with Peter who is always cordial and friendly and gives great decor advise. Delivery was on time with great rest communication.

Evangeline
Evangeline

Accessorizing my living room

I would recommend Sterling House Interiors highly. I met Cristina a decade ago and I knew from that moment she is an experienced and knowledgeable design consultant. Exceptionally patient and has a very pleasing personality. Love her! So I've purchased many high quality pieces from Sterling over the years. Then I met Peter, the Store Manager, recently. I was very impressed! Not too many managers in this business has the patience for his clients like Peter. He was quite sincere I truly felt he cared not only for your design options but as a person. Above and beyond. Best customer service ever!!! Both from Cristina and Peter. Thank you so much guys! To all you furniture and accessory shoppers out there... Please go and visit Sterling House Interiors. You will not be disappointed!

Seema9393 in Mississauga
Seema9393 in Mississauga

Sofa set and rug

Peter was an amazing help. He has a great selection of furniture, a great eye for designing a room and is easy to work with. Will definitely be coming back for more items for my home. Highly recommended.

Heather BM in Oakville
Heather BM in Oakville

Excellent Service from Cristina

I highly recommend the design services of Cristina of Sterling House. I was in the process of changing the furniture in our family room and with her impeccable taste and service I am so very pleased with the end result. So much so that I have continued to re-decorate other rooms in the house and I was very excited to collaborate with Cristina again. She has a wonderful way of listening to your design ideas an bringing them to the next level. Christina has helped me not only with furniture but also completing the smaller design pieces for the rooms in our house.
It is a true pleasure working with this very talented design professional

Above and beyond  in Oakville
Above and beyond in Oakville

Above an beyond

I have dealt with Peter at sterling Interior in Mississauga for the past 13 years. When I first got married we purchased all our first home furniture and upto today we purchased all our furniture and accessories from this Company and have been treated too notch service over and over again! They go out of their way to make sure the client is fully satisfied and happy. I recommend my family members and friends which also received the same service.

Dman in Mississauga
Dman in Mississauga

Dining room set

Great quality furniture and excellent service! I was very pleased with everything for my dining room set - from my visit in the store, ideas, timely delivery and setup. I would definitely shop here again.

More about Sterling House Interiors

With over 20 years of great and growing success in the furniture industry, and an ever-expanding list of loyal and satisfied customers, Sterling House Interiors knows what it takes to make any interior shine, and they bring their expertise and quality products to you. With the company's commitment to unequaled ...