The Appliance Giant Oldfields

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Eugene, OR

Washing machine

When we puchased a washing machine that broke down 30 days later they were horrible about our urgent need to replace the machine. First they tried to brush me off by not returning my phone calls. When I went into the store the staff of three employees (including a manager) couldn't even be bothered with getting up from their desks to come to the counter and talk to me. They sat at their desks and hollered to me infront of other customers. They said they wouldn't have sold it to us if they had known it would recieve such heavy use???!! They told us to get a cup and scoop out the water that was in it (it was completely full) and that they couldn't get anyone to look at for at least a couple days!

Needless to say we will never purchase another item from them! We found another machine elsewhere. Oldfields did end up giving us a refund and removed the old machine late that afternoon. But it was not worth the nightmare!

A. Eugene
A. Eugene
5 reviews Eugene, OR

Appliance Purchase

I did appreciate the discount that I received at this store since I was buying more than one appliance at a time. However, I think that the salesperson convinced me to buy a certain stove that I later disliked.