Pambis Appliance Service

25-110 Ironside Cres Toronto ON m1x 1m2
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Pambis Appliance Service

Reviews for Pambis Appliance Service

Sara S  in Mississauga

Peter was responsive, professional, and honest when it came to servicing my washing machine. He was able to visit within a couple days of initial contact and took the time to assess and communicate what was wrong with the machine and provided information on how to avoid the issue in the future. I was pleased with the service and would recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It is very much appreciated. Warmest regards, Peter P.

Sarah in Toronto

They are amazing at what they do. Highly recommend Pambis Appliance for any issues you may have. They have great prices and do great work. They are also very good at explaining what exactly is wrong with an appliance and how it can be fixed.

I've used them for many appliances so I can not leave a specific price, but they have great prices!!

Hi Sarah, thanks for the kind words. We are glad that you are happy with the service provided. Warmest regards, Peter P.

Alex Hadjiantoniou in Toronto

I Called Pambis Appliance and within a few days he quickly came and assessed my problem, had the part in his van, and replaced the unit within 25 minutes. Peter was on time, courteous, and professional in getting my appliance back up and running. I would highly recommend his services.

Thank you so much Alex for taking the time to write a review for our services! Warmest regards, Peter P.

Sunday of a holiday weekend, got a prompt reply from the company. They were able to navigate my schedule and the holidays to see me Thursday. Which could have been effectively the next day...as my work schedule was all over the map. Very courteous friendly service. Certainly, would recommend their services to anyone. Turned out it was the regulator plus lid switch that was the fault.

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the service we provided and look forward to servicing your appliances in the future. Warmest regards, Peter Pambis.

Al in Toronto

I was a first time user of home stars and was greeted by prompt, efficient, trustworthy and high quality work from Peter. Pambis is a great organization to work. Thank you Peter and co.!

Hi Al, thank you so much for all the great comments,and thank you for taking the time to write a review as it is very much appreciated!

Shawn in Toronto

First time Homestars user. Got contacted by 3 service companies. Peter came the next morning, reviewed the problem and repaired it quickly, saving unnecessary expense (replace gas line) and going beyond what was required by cleaning the dryer thoroughly and it really needed it.
Oh, he recovered about $23 in change that had fallen from pockets over 25 years.
Thanks Peter.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It is very much appreciated!

Anne in Toronto

We have used Pete in the past. He promptly addressed and trouble shot our problem over email on the weekend and came to make the repair early Monday. The repair is located at our rental property so it was great that it was dealt with quickly and without any stress. Thank you Pete!

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. It is very much appreciated. All the best!

We would highly recommend Peter for appliance repairs. Peter is always on time. We have used Peter for several of our appliances and have always been pleased with his professional approach and honesty. Stephen & Lynn

Hi Stephen and Lynn. Thank you for taking the time to write a review which is greatly appreciated! Happy new year and all the best! Sincerely Peter Pambis.

Peter from Toronto

Called Peter because our dryer wouldn't start and he was able to come out and replace the motor for us. He was on time, took the time to explain the job to me and replaced a few additional worn parts he noticed while the dryer was disassembled. Would certainly call again in the future.

Hi Peter, thank you so much for taking your time to write a review for the service provided. It is very much appreciated and look forward to servicing your other appliances in the future if need be. All the best, warmest regards, Peter Pambis

Mandy in Toronto

Called Pambis and spoke with Chris. He remembered us calling before. He took down the necessary information.

Later that same day Peter called to set up the appointment for Thursday.

He arrived on tie and completed he job inside an hour.

The price was right!

These guys do what they and really know what they're doing.

They are great to deal with.

Give 'em a call. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for choosing us again to service your appliances and many thanks for taking the time to write a review! Best regards, Pete and Chris P.

More about Pambis Appliance Service

Sales Service Repairs Parts Accessories Professional expert repairs In home Service We service most makes and models GAS & ELECTRIC. We drive clean, well marked vehicles