HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Oakville  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Dil Alvi in Etobicoke
Dil Alvi in Etobicoke

Shower drain snaked

I am very grateful to Raymond who helped resolve a reoccurring clogged shower drain issue that I was having for the past two years. Every few months, our second floor shower drain would back up and the water kept rising in the shower area. I called a plumber and he used a small snake to clear the clog in the P-trap. One month later, I had the same issue. I decided to call New Canadian Drain and Plumbing after reading some reviews. I am very happy that I did. Their plumber Raymond is highly skilled and knew exactly what to do. He snaked the entire pipe all the way to the stack and cleared whatever was causing the issue. I highly recommend New Canadian Drain and Plumbing for

Hi Dil, We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the plumbing services delivered to you by Raymond. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again in the near future. Until next time, take care.

Bathroom faucet

I called to install a new bathroom faucet and within an hour Mike came. He was helpful and courteous. He explained the job and when he completed the install he showed us the work and allowed us time to inspect. He gave us some really great tips on what products are best. Overall, we would recommend New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to family and friends.

Hello, we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and quick response times. It was a pleasure working with you and please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing needs that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

upper Gerrard and coxwell
upper Gerrard and coxwell

Leaking toilet

This is the second time using this company, and once again they did an excellent job. Right from making the appointment to the actual repair.
The plumber, Raymond arrived a little early and went immediately to assess the problem. He was very efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to clearly explain the problem, and what my options were.
Everything was done quickly and thoroughly. He cleaned up the work site , I paid the bill, and we were done. This is my go to plumbing company for sure. Thank you again.

BClarke in Old Toronto
BClarke in Old Toronto

Great service!

We had a great experience with Raymond from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. He came promptly after calling with our issue, he fixed it in a matter of minutes, and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend their services.

Bathroom Plumbing

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd
416-652-3535
182B Saint Helens Ave
Toronto
M6H 4A1

On September 12, 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Jeff, from New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd.. I required a repair to be done to the bathtub faucet. My experience with both the company employees (Anna and Tracey) as well as Jeff, was excellent! Within 18 hours of calling, Jeff arrived. Jeff was courteous, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. He explained to me exactly what needed to be done and completed the work in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd. to any person seeking a professional and reliable company which responds to your needs in a timely manner. Jeff is polite, competent, effective; without hesitation, I would request his
services again.

My compliments to both the organization and the staff.

Maurice Power in Old Toronto
Maurice Power in Old Toronto

Plumbing problems

Very pleased with New Canadian Plumbing and their technician Raymond Wong. Punctual, fast service and neat professional workmanship. I will call them again if I need any plumbing services. Another plumber I called never showed up and didn't return my calls.

Maxine in Ajax
Maxine in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Ceiling Leak

My brother in law recommended New Canadian Drain & Plumbing when I discovered a leak coming from my ceiling in the powder room. Raymond showed up on time, very professional and after a quick discussion, recommended to check the putty in the shower drain before cutting into the ceiling. New putty and 20 mins later my leak was solved! Very grateful to Raymond for being so knowledgeable and honest .....glad we didn't have to cut into the ceiling which could have been a more costly fix! They also guarantee their work. Will definitely will recommend them to friends and will use again if needed. Thank you!!!

George- Home Owner in North York
George- Home Owner in North York

Drain Backup-

Hello,
Seems we don't forget to praise good professional work done but only write with our complaint.

I am writing in as a very satisfied customer.
Let me begin: Raymond Wong is not only cordial but a professional who knows his business. He removed his boots and covered/ cleaned up the area he worked at.
I called in with a plugged drain I noticed from my kitchen sink, he found the source in the basement.
From there he explained in detail what we were dealing with, the probable cause. After he opened up the obstruction he gave us sound advice on preventative measures we can take to avoid or at
the very least slow down a repeat of this issue.
I appreciate the work Raymond Wong did in my home and would not hesitate to recommend Raymond and his company.
George

pj in Toronto
pj in Toronto

roots in the drain

During the crazy rains after the August long weekend my girlfriend called me to tell me the water was coming in the basement door like a river. When I got back and the rains had subsided I tried to run a small hand snake down the outdoor drain but quickly hit the obstacle. Armelin from New Canadians came with the snake and told me my options. I didn't think I needed the video, I knew it was blocked and was pretty sure it was the giant chestnut tree beside the house getting its roots into the drain. He went to work with the snake and quickly got in to the tangle of roots. It certainly didn't look easy but he kept at it, pulling the snake out 3 times to clear it of roots up to 3/8" in diameter. Finally the snake was coming out clear and water was running easily. Today, a month later, it is pouring rain and there is no pooling at all at the drain, clean as a whistle. The roots will eventually be back. I will call New Canadians again.

Kelly Norgate  in Old Toronto
Kelly Norgate in Old Toronto

Kitchen Drain Backed Up

Late Monday night of the long weekend we noticed the kitchen sink would not drain. We tried to clear it ourselves using all manner of chemicals (i.e. Draino, Green Gobbler etc.) to no avail. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing was recommended by a good friend so we gave them a call. Plumbing technician, Raymond Wong arrived promptly. He was polite, personable and professional as he diagnosed the problem and set about snaking the drain. He fixed the clog (located some 25' from the kitchen sink!), tested the fix and gave us some tips to keep the drain clear going forward. He's now our go-to guy for future plumbing issues. Thanks Raymond!

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.