HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Jill E in Old Toronto

Danny from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing replaced my bathroom toilet. A special one had to be ordered to match existing pipes.

The company was fast and efficient in ordering it plus arranging installation. The plumber who did the work was Danny. He was prompt, polite, professional and friendly. He explained clearly what the ptoblem was and how he would fix it. Danny gets A+ from me. I am very, very satisfied with the work and heartily recommend Danny and New Canadian Drain and Plumbing. Thank you!

Hi Jill, thank you for your wonderful feedback on our services. Danny is one of many from our team of experienced and professional plumbers aimed at delivering quality service to our valued customers. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our overall services and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

Glynis in Nepean

I had a sewage smell in the house and couldn’t figure out where it was coming from. I had Roto-Rooter take a look, and they mistakenly assumed I had a broken floor drain and quoted an expensive replacement which I did not need. I called New Canadian for a second opinion and was thoroughly impressed by their technician Lino. He did a thorough diagnosis and carefully explained the problem and options for repair. Many repairmen can be condescending, but Lino treated me with respect and took a true interest in helping me troubleshoot and solve my problem. He treated my problem as his own. New Canadian was very fast and efficient in responding to my call, and their technician Lino was excellent.

Hi Glynis, our team of professionals always aim to deliver the most efficient workmanship and customer service to our valued clients and it is rewarding each and every time when we hear feedback such as yours. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Feel free to call us anytime.

my kid just put an incredible amount of paper in the toilet and his babysitter instead of removing it ... just flush the toilet!
I've requested their services at 7:30am and on the same day they where at my house before 9am.
Raymond was the technician and he is very clear and technically knowledgeable. Very Professional.

Hello, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you continue to rely on New Canadian Drain & Plumbing for all your future plumbing needs. Until next time, take care.

Nina in Toronto

Was quoted by Lino to fix pipes and turn water back on for $310. I said let's do it. He broke the wall, fixed one pipe then found 3 more broken pipes. He didn't fix the others and all of a sudden the price jumped from $310 to $510. I was confused, so I told him to leave. I paid almost $600 for 1 pipe fixed and the water still not on. Very disappointing. When I called to explain the overcharge, I was told by the manager that he didn't quote me at $310 which he most certainly did. Very unprofessional and disrespecful behaviour. I also recently found out that he burned the insulation behind my bathroom sink instead of using a part to save it. This will now add another step for my bathroom reno. Save your money and go with another company.

Hi Nina,

Your recollection of events from our service visit on January 10, 2018 is untruthful. When you contacted our office regarding a burst pipe in your washroom, we dispatched our plumber to your property to assess your situation. Upon further investigation, our plumber informed you that he would have to break open the wall in the washroom in order to diagnose where the leak was coming from. He also informed you that the cost to break open the wall to investigate the leak would be $190.00+H.S.T. to which you agreed. Upon your approval of the cost, our plumber opened the wall and found the leak to be coming from the toilet. He informed you that the cost to fix the burst pipe behind the toilet would be $320.00+H.S.T. Once again, you agreed to the cost and to the work and informed our plumber that you did not want the toilet to be removed. Upon completion, our plumber turned on the water and discovered another leak coming from the hose bib. He advised you that the cost to fix the burst pipe from the hose bib inside would be $260.00+H.S.T. You declined on the repair and stated to our plumber that you were insured with Enercare whom you tried to call but they informed you that they would not be able to make a house visit for the next three days which resulted in you calling a Plumbing Company. Subsequently, another leak was discovered from a burst pipe under your vanity sink. You informed our plumber that you would have Enercare fix the issue and you asked our plumber to break open the wall to expose the pipe as Enercare did not cover that aspect of the work. Our plumber kindly exposed the wall and removed the vanity sink for you at no additional cost. Once the wall was open, our plumber advised you of another burst pipe on the cold water pipe. You were very happy with our services and paid without any complaints. You only contacted our office to complain after Enercare made a house visit and made negative comments to you about our company and services.

Our plumber provided you with step-by-step up-front pricing and only delivered the services to which you agreed upon. The services delivered to you by New Canadian Drain & Plumbing has been efficient and professional from beginning to end and we stand by our customer service and workmanship with confidence.

betzerfraser in Toronto

Raymond did a great job. He showed us what needed to be repaired and did the work efficiently and thoroughly. I would recommend him as well as New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to anyone needing repairs.

Hello, It was great working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Thank you in advance for all referrals! Take care.

LY in Toronto

We had frozen pipes New Year's Eve. Raymond came by New Year's day within an hour of my calling. He had it thawed and running within a few minutes. Great service, polite, professional, respectful of the house (took off his boots before coming in further to prevent snow and slush all over)
Gave me some tips to prevent it from happening again. Very satisfied.

Hi Ly, we are pleased to be of assistance to you during the holidays and we are very proud to know that you were satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and please keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs!!!

Sandford in Toronto

Like Luc a few weeks ago, we had a backed up drain. Iman came the day we called, diagnosed that the problem was due to tree roots blocking the drain, and his team came the next day to dig up about 6 feet of drain pipe inside the house, replace the pipe, and install the valve. This was done very efficiently the weekend before New Years. The work was done very cleanly and in addition they arranged the city inspector's visit right after New Years and provided the paperwork for applying to the city to pay the cost of the backwater valve. They did excellent work very quickly at a difficult time of the year. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Sandford, We appreciate your feedback on our services and we are very proud to know that our team was able to remedy your drain issues during the holidays. Please feel free to contact us for any future drain or plumbing issues. Until next time, take care.

Andrea Bonomo from Riverdale

Our second bout with frozen pipes thanks to plumbing being on exterior wall of our house and this crazy deep freeze in Toronto and thankfully Ozan was able to unthaw yet again! We use New Canadian for all our plumbing needs and so far they've not let us down!

Hi Andrea, thank you for your feedback and we will pass on your comments to Ozan. Please feel free to call us anytime.

Paul Koven in Vaughan

New Canadian Drain and Plumbing was very prompt in responding to my query, extremely fast in scheduling a plumber to attend at our home and was courteous, professional and efficient throughout the matter.
I highly recommend their services and will not hesitate in using them again for all of our future needs.

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback on our services and we look forward to your continuing business with us. Take care.

naila ahmed tutor in Toronto

we called the company - they were very polite and efficient they sent lino the technician right away - he was polite and did a great job they put a snake down our sink since it was blocked and he got the filth out in ajiffy I really appreciate their services

Hi Nalia, we appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers. Until next time, take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.