New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Toilet repair

Our toilet blew a gasket on a Friday night and New Canadian Drain sent a guy first thing Saturday morning so as not to wake my six-month old. Raymond was on time, worked efficiently and explained the whys and wherefores of everything he was doing and the cost attached. Made a crap start to a weekend much better.

Hi Brian, thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and expertise.  Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.  We would also like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time, take care.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto

Frozen pipes

This is not the first time that I've used New Canadian and I have always had a good experience. With the cold snap, my kitchen sink pipes were completely frozen and created a serious leak into my finished basement. Raymond was punctual, knowledgeable and friendly. He explained exactly what he was doing at all times and gave me some great advice for ensuring that the problem doesn't happen again. He was courteous about cleaning up any mess during and after the job. The booking assistant was also friendly and efficient. I would use them again. Hopefully, I don't have to. :-)

Hi Michelle, thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our continued services as well as with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and expertise.  Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.  We would also like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time, take care.

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Frozen Pipes

We woke up on a VERY COLD morning to discover we had no water, and that our pipes were most likely frozen. We phoned New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd, on what was most definitely a busy day, and within an hour Mike was at our door. Mike took a look around and explained the situation, and what the costs would and could be. Once the equipment was set up, water started flowing again, and within 2 hours it was back to normal. We were very luckily that there weren't any burst pipes, so it could have been much worse. Mike was very candid, and helpful with solutions and suggestions to avoid this happening again in the future.

Hi Geoff, thank you for your feedback.  We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our quick response times as well as our quality of services.  Please keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again.

Ben in Etobicoke
Ben in Etobicoke

Leaking drain pipe under kitchen sink/dishwasher

I saw a drip coming through the drywall ceiling in my basement. Called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing in the morning. A plumbing technician came over around 10:30 a.m. He determined that the problem was a cracked drain pipe, not a dishwasher hose. Went out to get the needed parts and the problem was fixed by 12:30 that day.

Hi Ben, it was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Mordy from North York
Mordy from North York

Experience and professionalism

Was referred to New Canadian when a different company failed to solve the issue of toilet overflowing. New Canadian was extremely thorough and went through every inch of piping - identifying exactly what needed to be replaced to solve the problem once and for all. While it was a costly job, it did include a large amount of work - including some additional work that was identified in middle of the initial job - and everything was done carefully and thoroughly and the problem was finally solved. There is no guesswork with New Canadian (unlike the previous company), they truly care about helping you solve your plumbing issue. Ozon was a pleasure to deal with - respectful, patient and goo natured. These are definitely now my go-to plumbers.

Hi Mordy, thank you for your business with us.  We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Always reliable, our go-to plumbers

This is the third time over the years we've called New Canadian Drain and Plumbing and we always get great service. This time our plumber was Najaf. He came right on time and was very friendly. He took the time to show me exactly what was wrong, and demonstrated the difference between the rusted, corroded parts he was removing and the bright new ones he replaced them with. He also taught me how to tell for myself whether a particular leak was ever caused by the same problem in future. The bill for parts and services was neatly broken-down and understandable, and very fair especially given the time and attention Najaf brought to the work.

Hi Jennifer,

We are pleased to hear that you are continuously satisfied with our services.  Please keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again.

Jean-Baptiste in Toronto
Jean-Baptiste in Toronto

Supply and install 2 shut off Valves inside cabinet

Highly recommend Jeff (Najaf) from New Canadian.
Punctual, knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Jeff came in and did the work in a minimum amount of time. He took the time to explain to me what he was doing and why.
He took the time to think where to put the shut off valves so they are convenient and easy to use.
Once the job was done, he left the place extremely clean.

Overall great service. I would recommend this company and Najaf.

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Najaf and our team would like to thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

IGo in Old Toronto
IGo in Old Toronto

Excellent service

Excellent service. They were able to come to my rescue after I got a “no show” for a service call I requested from another plumbing company. Even though I called late in the afternoon, they were able to help and assist and complete the job for me on the same day. RAYMOND went above and beyond to complete the job on the same day even though he has to drive 1.5 hours to purchase parts and come back to complete the job. Thank you very much. I would recommend this company to everybody.

Hi IGo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and reliable expertise.  Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.  We would also like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time, take care.

Kitchen Sink Drain Pipe Repairs

Mike from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing did a fantastic job repairing the leaky drain pipes under my kitchen sink. He was very professional and courteous. This is the third time I have used this company and highly recommend them.

Hello Dear Customer,

Thank you for your continued business with us.  We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

John in Old Toronto
John in Old Toronto

Great service

Needed help quickly the the turn around was excellent and Raymond was knowledgeable and good at his job. Raymond explained very carefully what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. Well done.

Hi John,

It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business for many more years to come. Take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.