New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

spungoes in Pickering
spungoes in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Quick and Efficient - Water disaster overted

Dayvid came a day after we noticed a leak that was from the laundry room on our main floor through the wall and into our basement. He quickly found and fixed the problem and ensured that the builders cheap plastic connectors were replaced to avoid a similar problem in a few years.
Dayvid also had a few suggestions for some other things that I had questions about (such as freezing pipes, etc.)

Plumbing

Yesterday it was the kitchen dishwasher drain. In the fall it was a bathroom faucet. We call New Canadian Drain & Plumbing. They are professional, courteous, efficient and their work is excellent! Thank you New Canadian Drain & Plumbing!

Hello Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback on our services and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Samara from Toronto
Samara from Toronto

Damaged toilet, ignored complaints

We had our toilet snaked and cleared with this company and the plumber actually permanently damaged our toilet. He didn't notify us of this damage. When we noticed the damage and let them know, he came back and painted over the damage which looks even worse. My susequent attempts to contact them have been completely ignored, so we are left with our damaged toilet and having to pay for terrible work and awful customer service. I would never use this company again.

Response to owner:
My husband emailed to inform you of our damaged toilet on Nov 5.
Wed Nov 7th Danny was supposed to fix it but called to reschedule.
Thu Nov 8th Danny came but couldn’t fix it. Asked to come back Friday
Fri Nov 9th Danny painted the bottom of the toilet which was not satisfactory. We could still see scratch marks and the "fix" looked terrible.
Nov 13th: I sent an email informing you the fix was unsatisfactory and the paint/coating on the toilet looked terrible and uneven and you could still see scratches beyond the treated area. I also attached photos. I never got a response.

Nov 20th I had a c-section with long recovery, hence the delay in further communication from me.

March 20th I emailed again asking to revisit the Nov 13th email. No response.
Currently I have resorted to reviews because I have not heard back from you at all.

Hi Samara,

Back on November 05, 2018 when your husband contacted our office regarding the scratch marks at the bottom of the inside of your toilet bowl, our office took immediate action and scheduled our plumbing technician to return to your home to polish and repair the scratches in your toilet bowl in which he did.

Now, six months later, you are posting bad reviews accusing our office of not addressing your toilet issue when in fact, we addressed it immediately when it was brought to our attention.

Main drain backup

Our main drain was backing up we had water coming up from from the floor drain we called new Canadian they told us dayvid will be there in 40 mints after 40mints Dayvid was here to help us he snake the main drain & take out a lot of wet napkin that my girlfriend throw flash throw the toilet and he advised us to camera the drain to make sure there is nothing left in the drain & everything looks good
Am glad dayvid we here to help us and lesson learned No Flushing wet napkins anymore

Hello,

We pride ourselves with the quick response times that we offer our valued customers and we are happy to hear that Dayvid was able to resolve your drainage issue.  Please feel free to contact our office should any future plumbing or drain needs arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Main Drain & Back Flow Valve

I can't say enough about this company and their guys!
My son and I are first time home owners. We bought our family home. We experienced for the first time, sewage back up! I had seen New Canadian Drain around our neighborhood and decided to call them for help. They came immediately to assess our problem. That same day they had a crew start work.
The guys are professional and know what they are doing from start to finish. They walked us through every step from digging, install, backfill, cleanup, inspection and city rebate. They even fixed a leaky trap under our washroom sink - for free! xoxo
Thank you to each and every one of the gentlemen that worked on our
plumbing. God Bless.
I recommend this company for ALL your plumbing needs.

Hello Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us.

J&J, Junction
J&J, Junction

Pipe leaking onto Water Heater

Water from a covered overhead pipe was dripping onto our water heater causing corrosion. We were advised by our furnace company to get it repaired as soon as possible. Raymond came to our rescue the day after we called New Canadian. He was very personable and professional. We appreciated how clearly he explained what the problem was and what needed to be done. Raymond pointed out that the valve supplying water to our furnace humidifier was dripping water because the value was off code and needed to be replaced. As well as replacing the damaged pipe, he purchased a new value and installed it. He went beyond the call of duty and saved us the risk of potential future damage and subsequent cost. The job was done quickly and expertly. Now the leaking has stopped and the humidifier WORKS! We've used New Canadian many times and have never been disappointed.

Hi J & J,

Thank you for your continued business with us. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and expertise and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Heather Carson from Ajax
Heather Carson from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Drain fixed

We have had issues with our bathroom sink drain for a few months. It got to the point it was completely clogged. We called New Canadian and Raymond arrived within a few hours. He was polite and got to work right away. He fixed our problem and gave us suggestions on how to keep our drains hair free and clog free. Great service and we are very happy with how quickly our problem was resolved. Would definitely call New Canadian again for our plumbing needs.

Hi Heather, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our services and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Until next time, take care.

Quick and friendly service

My kitchen sink was clogged and after trying every trick that I knew, I gave in and called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing. Raymond came right on time and was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient and most importantly, let me know that going forward, I should not put coffee grounds in the sink :/.
Thanks Raymond!

Hello Dear Customer,

We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the overall services that you received from Raymond. Please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing needs. Thank you, from our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

Great service

I had a clogged drain, and New Canadian was able to send someone out the same day, within a couple of hours. Armelin was very polite, helpful, and professional. He fixed the problem quickly and neatly and, while he was there, drew my attention to the old and wornout trap under the sink, which was cracked and would have led to a leak soon. He suggested that I might want to have that replaced at some point, although it was not immediately necessary. I appreciated his honesty, and that he wasn't trying to sell me on work that wasn't strictly necessary. We did replace the trap. Highly recommend.

Hello,

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our quick, honest, and efficient services. We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

kyle in Toronto
kyle in Toronto

Basement flood

We had a basement flood due to a failed sump pump. Called New Canadian Drain and Plumbing..they sent Jeff over right away. He was great. He took the time to explain the cause of the problem, recommend a solution and implement his recommendation. He was also very courteous and cleaned everything up after he was done. I would definitely recommend Jeff and New Canadian Drain and Plumbing.

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with Jeff's efficient workmanship, knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Take care, from our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.