New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

best of 2019 winner 3 timesbest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Water device installation

I was mandated thru my insurance company to install a water detection device due to a burst pipe in January 2018. The insurance company's plumber was not able to install this device. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing came out and did a terrific job installing, the technician was knowledgeable & friendly. He identified other items needed to install the device that had not been detected via the insurance company and we are very happy with their work.
I will use them for any future work I need done at my home.

Hi Christine,

We are happy to hear that you have chosen our company as your reliable go-to plumbers.  It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Replacement of leaking main shut off valve.

We found leaking shut off valve in basement. Called NCD before 8 am and had a plumber working within an hour after the City of Toronto turned off the water supply. Armelin Cauli, the NCD plumber arrived, assessed the problem and provided an estimate. He then went to get needed fittings and installed the main cutoff valve in the basement and replaced two valves in the kitchen on the main floor. He was efficient, pleasant and even my Husky liked him. He left the work areas tider than they were before. I appreciate his attention to detail and his pipe-side manner. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing a plumber.

Hi Scootermom05,

We are pleased to hear that Armelin was able to resolve your plumbing issue in a timely manner and that you are satisfied with the overall efficient services delivered to you by our plumber.

Please feel free to contact our office should any future plumbing or drain needs arise.

Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your plumbing service provider and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Plumbing

I have had one emergency with my water heater on a weekend and one leaking toilet today . Each time the response has been speedy and efficient . Raymond has done a great job each time and is a pleasure to work with . I get useful advise and trust that the work being done is exactly what is needed, no more , no less . In the past New Canadian has done major work here and seen to it that I got all discounts ( senior) and subsidies.

Hello Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are continuously satisfied with our services. Please keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Consistent Reliable Service

We have used this company several times and have never been disappointed. Raymond Wong one of their Plumbing Technicians took care of our plumbing needs today. He was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and explained what he was going to do.
I would strongly recommend them.

Hi Matthew, thank you for your continued business with us. We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

upper Gerrard and coxwell
upper Gerrard and coxwell

Leaking toilet

This is the second time using this company, and once again they did an excellent job. Right from making the appointment to the actual repair.
The plumber, Raymond arrived a little early and went immediately to assess the problem. He was very efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to clearly explain the problem, and what my options were.
Everything was done quickly and thoroughly. He cleaned up the work site , I paid the bill, and we were done. This is my go to plumbing company for sure. Thank you again.

Hello Dear Customer, we are happy to hear that you have chosen our company as your go-to plumbers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

BClarke in Old Toronto
BClarke in Old Toronto

Great service!

We had a great experience with Raymond from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. He came promptly after calling with our issue, he fixed it in a matter of minutes, and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend their services.

Hi BClarke, Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the services delivered to you by Raymond. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Take care.

Bathroom Plumbing

On September 12, 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Jeff, from New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd.. I required a repair to be done to the bathtub faucet. My experience with both the company employees (Anna and Tracey) as well as Jeff, was excellent! Within 18 hours of calling, Jeff arrived. Jeff was courteous, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. He explained to me exactly what needed to be done and completed the work in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd. to any person seeking a professional and reliable company which responds to your needs in a timely manner. Jeff is polite, competent, effective; without hesitation, I would request his
services again.

My compliments to both the organization and the staff.

Hello Dear Customer, thank you for your compliments on our plumber and office staff. Our team works diligently to provide quality workmanship and customer service and it is always rewarding when our efforts are recognized by our valued customers. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

Maurice Power in Old Toronto
Maurice Power in Old Toronto

Plumbing problems

Very pleased with New Canadian Plumbing and their technician Raymond Wong. Punctual, fast service and neat professional workmanship. I will call them again if I need any plumbing services. Another plumber I called never showed up and didn't return my calls.

Hi Maurice, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Maxine in Ajax
Maxine in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Ceiling Leak

My brother in law recommended New Canadian Drain & Plumbing when I discovered a leak coming from my ceiling in the powder room. Raymond showed up on time, very professional and after a quick discussion, recommended to check the putty in the shower drain before cutting into the ceiling. New putty and 20 mins later my leak was solved! Very grateful to Raymond for being so knowledgeable and honest .....glad we didn't have to cut into the ceiling which could have been a more costly fix! They also guarantee their work. Will definitely will recommend them to friends and will use again if needed. Thank you!!!

Hi Maxine, thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again. We would also like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time Maxine, take care.

George- Home Owner in North York
George- Home Owner in North York

Drain Backup-

Hello,
Seems we don't forget to praise good professional work done but only write with our complaint.

I am writing in as a very satisfied customer.
Let me begin: Raymond Wong is not only cordial but a professional who knows his business. He removed his boots and covered/ cleaned up the area he worked at.
I called in with a plugged drain I noticed from my kitchen sink, he found the source in the basement.
From there he explained in detail what we were dealing with, the probable cause. After he opened up the obstruction he gave us sound advice on preventative measures we can take to avoid or at
the very least slow down a repeat of this issue.
I appreciate the work Raymond Wong did in my home and would not hesitate to recommend Raymond and his company.
George

Hi George, it was a pleasure reading your feedback on our services. It is true that good work is sometimes overlooked and so we greatly appreciate all positive feedback that we receive from our valued customers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you as well as your friends and family with any future plumbing needs that may arise. Until next time George, take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.