HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Sewage drain replacement and backwater valve installation

I had a very good experience with Shendon and his crew. My old sewage drain was clogged and New Canadian Drain came, evaluated the problem, explained everything clearly to me and installed the replacement pipe the following business day. It was very professional and painless. The work was done in a day. Highly recommended. Ask for Shendon.

Hi Azeem, Shendon along with the rest of our team, would like to thank you for your genuine feedback on our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again. Until next time, take care.

Leila in Toronto
Leila in Toronto

toilet clogged by disposable brush

I called at 2:52pm and Lino arrived by 3. He tried to fix it with minimal intrusion, but it was clogged further down so the toilet needed to be removed. He did a great job of fixing it quickly and kept the bathroom clean. Within the hour, everything was fixed and back to normal. Thank you!!

Hi Leila, we appreciate your feedback on our efficient workmanship and quick response times. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing or drain needs and we would like to thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Rapid repair of basement leak

Armelin arrived promptly and gave a fair estimate on replacing pipes to fix a leak. Fast and friendly service! I would recommend this company to friends, especially if you need something done immediately.

Hello Dear Customer, we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Until next time, take care.

Carol Pearce in Toronto
Carol Pearce in Toronto

Plugged sink

I phoned New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. this morning and was able to make an appointment for 1 pm to have a plumber fix my plugged sink, but I was happily surprised when I got a call at 11:30 am that the plumber could be there in half an hour, if I was interested. Raymond cleared the drain quickly without mess and told me what to do to avoid needing a plumber in the future!

Hi Carol, we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and quick response times. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing needs that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

Motria in Toronto
Motria in Toronto

Exterior pipe and hose bib replacement

I called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. and they were at my house within the hour. Raymond was very polite and congenial. He replaced my exterior pipe and hose bib within 20 minutes and cleaned up after himself. Raymond also explained that they offer a 24 hour emergency service. If I needed there help in the middle of the night I could call his cell number and he would come out. I highly recommend New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. I will definitely use their service again.

Hi Motria, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the efficient services that you received from Raymond. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact our office for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

No reimbursement for damage during job

New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd did plumbing repair in my home, during which time my LED Smart TV was irreparably damaged. They then refused to pay for any damages or replacement. The plumbers moved it on its stand to do pipe replacement in living room wall, and they witnessed it clearly working before they moved it. After the work was completed my partner and I patched the drywall that had to be opened. When we went to move stand and set back, the TV screen had a huge splintered crack across it. We took photos of the damage naturally assuming the New Canadian Drain and Plumbing's insurance would cover the damage. We sent the photos to them by e-mail, and they insisted on sending one the plumbers to inspect the damage. At this point, the broken set was on our porch as garbage. The plumber came to 'inspect it' and said to me one the phone "looks like someone dropped it" and denied any responsibility for the damage. He then asked who else has had access to the space, trying to place blame elsewhere. After several e-mail exchanges New Canadian Drain and Plumbing the proceeded, in print, to blame ME for the damage. From their e-mail:

"Based on the pictures that you provided to our office of your television, it looks like you attempted to move the television back to its original position but dropped it and cracked the screen and now you are trying to blame our plumbers. We are an honest and reputable company and we take full responsibility for our workmanship. However, we will not take responsibility for any damages to your property due to your own negligence."

It is certainly possible hefting large pipes around that all day the plumbers were not aware of the damaged they caused, but they would not even entertain the idea that they had any responsibility. Regardless, is a company "honest and reputable" that dismisses the claim of a long-term client that has spent almost 10K with them over the last decade over an $800 Tv set? And accuses a client of dishonesty in print on the word of their staff on whose watch the damage happened? It is very disheartening to allow someone into your home, damage your property, deny responsibility and insult you. We were long-time clients of this firm and had also given them many referrals based on their good workmanship. No more. Also see how bitterly they contest any other negative reviews you see here. Likely they will insult me again in rebuttal to this post. Good plumbers maybe, petty and irresponsible business people, definitely. Allow these people into your home and near your belongings at your own risk.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Incredible, fast, efficient service

We had a sewer pipe backup in our basement. Within 1 hr, Shendon had showed up and assessed what needed to be fixed. The next day, his crew showed up to start the work. They were all very professional, efficient and courteous. They outlined what they were going to do and were true to their word. I can't thank Shendon and his crew enough for their great work and service. I will be using them for any future work that needs to be done in my home and will recommend them to anyone that is in need of this type of service.

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. Shendon and our team of professionals are very pleased to know hear that you are satisfied with our quick response times and efficient workmanship. Please feel free to call us anytime for any future plumbing issues that may arise and we would appreciate any and all recommendations. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continuing business.

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Major Drain Plug

As soon, as we noticed a sewer backup, we called the company and asked them to come.

Armelin was here at no time. He found a place to insert his camera, even though it was covered by the drywall and we could not help him to locate it.

The camera showed a blockage at about 30 feet from the house. He tried a snake to clean it, yet without lack.

It was important to us to complete the repair ASAP because a holiday was coming and we were expecting many guests.

Next day, at 8am Armelin team came with six guys on three tracks. The guys dag a hole 9 feet deep, cut out the pipe plugged with paper towels and baby wipes and discovered that the pipes got partially disconnected.

They insterted the new pipe and added a device to make future cleaning much easier.

When testing the work done, Armelin discovered that our steam shower was still plugged. He and another member of his team spent significant time clearing that plug as well, without asking for an extra pay.

They left no mess and left the place clean and fully functioning.

I highly recommend their service.

Hi Alexander, it was a pleasure working with you. Armelin and our team are very pleased to know that you were satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service from beginning to end and would like to thank you for sharing such a detailed feedback of your experience with fellow homeowners. Please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing or drain needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again. Take care.

Eric
Eric

Water pipe replacement

Fast, reliable, and trusted service. We have used this company for a number of drain and plumbing projects. The quotes have been very competitive, and the job gets done right the first time. (Thank you Raymond. Great job!)

Hi Eric, we are pleased to hear that you are continuously satisfied with our overall services. Please feel free to call us anytime should any future drain or plumbing issues arise. Our team here at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing would like to thank you for your continuing business and we look forward to working with you again.

Paul Nash in Toronto
Paul Nash in Toronto

Wonderful service

Drains blocked in out house on a weekend. Called on Sunday morning, Raymond arrived that afternoon. Quick and efficient, cleared the drain, cleaned up after himself. Checked that I was happy with the work and the cleanup, and gave me several tips to prevent a recurrence or fix it in the early stages.

If I need another drain cleaned, he will be the first person whom I call. Highly recommended.

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback on our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continuing business with us, From our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.