Drain Services

Jean-Baptiste in Toronto
Jean-Baptiste in Toronto

Supply and install 2 shut off Valves inside cabinet

M6H 4A1

Highly recommend Jeff (Najaf) from New Canadian.
Punctual, knowledgeable, fast and efficient. Jeff came in and did the work in a minimum amount of time. He took the time to explain to me what he was doing and why.
He took the time to think where to put the shut off valves so they are convenient and easy to use.
Once the job was done, he left the place extremely clean.

Overall great service. I would recommend this company and Najaf.

IGo in Old Toronto
IGo in Old Toronto

Excellent service

M6H 4A1

Excellent service. They were able to come to my rescue after I got a “no show” for a service call I requested from another plumbing company. Even though I called late in the afternoon, they were able to help and assist and complete the job for me on the same day. RAYMOND went above and beyond to complete the job on the same day even though he has to drive 1.5 hours to purchase parts and come back to complete the job. Thank you very much. I would recommend this company to everybody.

Kitchen Sink Drain Pipe Repairs

M6H 4A1

Mike from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing did a fantastic job repairing the leaky drain pipes under my kitchen sink. He was very professional and courteous. This is the third time I have used this company and highly recommend them.

John in Old Toronto
John in Old Toronto

Great service

M6H 4A1

Needed help quickly the the turn around was excellent and Raymond was knowledgeable and good at his job. Raymond explained very carefully what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. Well done.

Laura
Laura

Great Service

I have used New Canadian Plumbing many times. I find them very fast to respond, they don't charge extra for after hours visits, and are very clear about pricing. Tonight Raymond Wong was my excellent service person and cleared a clogged toilet quickly. As well, I didn't call for service until after 5:00 and although all of the plumbers were on calls at the time, I still got service by 7:00. I can't recommend New Canadian Plumbing more highly.

Water device installation

I was mandated thru my insurance company to install a water detection device due to a burst pipe in January 2018. The insurance company's plumber was not able to install this device. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing came out and did a terrific job installing, the technician was knowledgeable & friendly. He identified other items needed to install the device that had not been detected via the insurance company and we are very happy with their work.
I will use them for any future work I need done at my home.

Replacement of leaking main shut off valve.

We found leaking shut off valve in basement. Called NCD before 8 am and had a plumber working within an hour after the City of Toronto turned off the water supply. Armelin Cauli, the NCD plumber arrived, assessed the problem and provided an estimate. He then went to get needed fittings and installed the main cutoff valve in the basement and replaced two valves in the kitchen on the main floor. He was efficient, pleasant and even my Husky liked him. He left the work areas tider than they were before. I appreciate his attention to detail and his pipe-side manner. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing a plumber.

Plumbing

I have had one emergency with my water heater on a weekend and one leaking toilet today . Each time the response has been speedy and efficient . Raymond has done a great job each time and is a pleasure to work with . I get useful advise and trust that the work being done is exactly what is needed, no more , no less . In the past New Canadian has done major work here and seen to it that I got all discounts ( senior) and subsidies.

Hello Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are continuously satisfied with our services. Please keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Consistent Reliable Service

We have used this company several times and have never been disappointed. Raymond Wong one of their Plumbing Technicians took care of our plumbing needs today. He was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and explained what he was going to do.
I would strongly recommend them.

Hi Matthew, thank you for your continued business with us. We appreciate your positive feedback on our services and look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

upper Gerrard and coxwell
upper Gerrard and coxwell

Leaking toilet

This is the second time using this company, and once again they did an excellent job. Right from making the appointment to the actual repair.
The plumber, Raymond arrived a little early and went immediately to assess the problem. He was very efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to clearly explain the problem, and what my options were.
Everything was done quickly and thoroughly. He cleaned up the work site , I paid the bill, and we were done. This is my go to plumbing company for sure. Thank you again.

Hello Dear Customer, we are happy to hear that you have chosen our company as your go-to plumbers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.