HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Kate in Old Toronto
Kate in Old Toronto

Back-up in Basement

I called New Canadian and Ozan came that afternoon to check out the problem. He did a scope and showed me that the pipes were clogged - most likely by roots. He told me his team would be there the next day (a Saturday) and would dig up my basement, fix the problem and install a back flow which would qualify me for a rebate from the city. He explained the whole process very clearly. He told me he'd help me fill out the form and ensure that all the paperwork was done so that I'd receive the rebate. Then when they pulled out the pipes, he showed me the roots that had clogged my pipes. Once those pipes were cleared he could scope out in front of the house, where my pipe joined the city pipes and unfortunately there were more roots. A medium-sized job turned into a big job, and the price ballooned, but I was grateful that he did it because in time, I would've had another problem and another dig. Again Ozan explained each step of the process and how long it would take, and he was accurate throughout. His whole team was very professional and respectful of my home. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Kate, our team is very pleased to read your detailed feedback on our services. It is always rewarding when our hard work and dedication is recognized by our valued customers. Please feel free to call us anytime should you have any future plumbing or drain needs and we would like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and it was a pleasure working with you. Until next time, take care.

Uli from Toronto
Uli from Toronto

Water leak

We had water leaking from the main floor ceiling. We could not figure out where it was coming from. Seyed ("Mike") came and after a pretty short time knew where the leak was coming from. He explained everything to us, gave us the price (admittedly, not cheap), called another colleague and the two of them had the leak fixed within a few hours. Seyed cleaned up after himself. He took the time to answer all our many questions, and discussed other medium-term issues we will need to deal with.
If we have plumbing problems in the future (which undoubtedly we will, given the age of our house) we will definitely go with Mike from New Canadian Drain and Plumbing, and we can strongly recommend his and their services to anybody else as well!

Hi Uli,thank you kindly for your feedback on our services. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the professional workmanship and customer service from our plumber Mike. Please keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs or inquiries that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

Angela B in Old Toronto
Angela B in Old Toronto

Installation of New Tap and Modification of Another Tap

Prompt service and very professional. Answered all my questions with patience - a lot of troubleshooting had to be done and they took the time to contact manufacturers to get it done right. I would call again.

Hi Angela, we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our prompt and professional service. Our team always goes above and beyond in providing efficient services to our valued customers. Please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing work or inquiry that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continuing business. Take care.

Patricia Maloney in North York
Patricia Maloney in North York

replaced the two shut off valves for the kitchen

This outfit sent me a service person within the hour and replaced the two shut off valves for our kitchen.

The quick service was appreciated as it stopped the water from leaking into our basement.

Hi Patricia, thank you for your feedback on our services. We are pleased to be of service to you. Please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing needs. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

s.j. from toronto
s.j. from toronto

repair

I have relied on New Canadian for more than 15 years. They have always been reliable, honest, efficient, and worth every penny spent and I have had some disasters! Most recently, I want to thank Armelin (Lino) for his sane advice and expertise in fixing EVERYTHING that was busted! So Happy!

Hi S.J, we are pleased to know that you are continuously satisfied with our overall services and we would like to thank you for your many years of business with us. Please feel free to call us anytime!

Edo in Toronto
Edo in Toronto

Great, knowledgeable service

Jeff from New Canadian drain provided me with a quick assessment of the problem and a solution. The drain was clogged further than initially estimated, so a commercial "snake" was brought in and solve the problem.

Jeff worked fast and gave me a fair price for the overall job, (ended up redoing the off balanced, under sink pipes).

Thank you Jeff and the New Canadian Drain!

Hi Edo, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service. Please keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

bchafee in Old Toronto
bchafee in Old Toronto

Emergency leak and toilet repair

Ozan and Mike were very prompt, efficient and fair during a stressful time.
They were prompt, efficient and followed up.
They got the job done when they promised.
I highly recommend this company.

Thanks
B

Hi B, it was a pleasure working with you once again and we are pleased that you are satisfied with the overall workmanship and customer service from Ozan and Mike. Please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing work that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

Craig H.
Craig H.

Sewerage Backup and Backwater valve installation

We had a sewer back up in the basement. I called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and they within 30 minutes to diagnose the problem. The plumber, Shendon, was thorough and professional. He located the problem and laid out our options for the repair. They came the next day with a large crew and fixed our broken sewer pipe and installed a backwater valve. Shendon, Imam and crew were a pleasure to deal with. They dug both outside and inside, but left both areas clean (and the basement re-cemented). We received a written quote for the work and were charged exactly what they quoted. I am very happy with the service.

Hi Craig, we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and honest customer service. It was a pleasure working with you and please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing work that may arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

Harvey in Toronto
Harvey in Toronto

Sewer repair

We had a sewer back up in our home. We called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and they came right away to diagnose the problem. The worker who came, Shendon Brown, was thorough and professional. He located the problem and laid out our options for the repair. Shendon returned the next day with his crew -- at exactly the time they said they would arrive -- and fixed our broken sewer pipe. Shendon and the crew were a pleasure to deal with. They were careful, polite and always let us know how it was going. They had to break through part of a concrete garage floor and dig 5 feet or more to locate the broken sewer pipe but they did the work and left the area in immaculate condition. We received a written quote for the work and were charged exactly what they had quoted. We got good advice about how to minimize future drain problems. Work came with a 25 year guarantee. I would recommend Shendon and New Canadian Drain without hesitation or reservation and would use them for any future problems we would have.

Hi Harvey, we are very proud to know that you were satisfied with our overall services. It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you in advance for all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time Harvey, take care.

Leaky toilet

We had a leaky basement toilet and called NCD&P because we had used them successfully in the past. The plumber came out within a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon, he was friendly and knowledgeable re: the problem. A quick fix. Unfortunately, when he was replacing the tank, it slipped and broke and cut his hand very badly. He was more concerned with our broken toilet than his bleeding hand. We assured him that accidents happen (and they do), we sent him off to get stitches. He assured us that someone from the company would be in touch shortly. We received a call and arranged an appointment for the next day. Raymond arrived early and was friendly and eager to replace the toilet at no charge. He did his job with efficiency, cleaning up all the mess and disposing of the garbage. He was fast, courteous and professional - which is why I continue to use the company. Their staff are second to none. I just felt bad for the first guy...

Hello Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and for your patience this weekend. We value your ongoing business with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Please feel free to call us anytime!

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.