HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Toronto  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Azeem from Toronto
Azeem from Toronto

Sewage drain replacement and backwater valve installation

I had a very good experience with Shendon and his crew. My old sewage drain was clogged and New Canadian Drain came, evaluated the problem, explained everything clearly to me and installed the replacement pipe the following business day. It was very professional and painless. The work was done in a day. Highly recommended. Ask for Shendon.

Hi Azeem, Shendon along with the rest of our team, would like to thank you for your genuine feedback on our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again. Until next time, take care.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Incredible, fast, efficient service

We had a sewer pipe backup in our basement. Within 1 hr, Shendon had showed up and assessed what needed to be fixed. The next day, his crew showed up to start the work. They were all very professional, efficient and courteous. They outlined what they were going to do and were true to their word. I can't thank Shendon and his crew enough for their great work and service. I will be using them for any future work that needs to be done in my home and will recommend them to anyone that is in need of this type of service.

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. Shendon and our team of professionals are very pleased to know hear that you are satisfied with our quick response times and efficient workmanship. Please feel free to call us anytime for any future plumbing issues that may arise and we would appreciate any and all recommendations. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continuing business.

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Major Drain Plug

As soon, as we noticed a sewer backup, we called the company and asked them to come.

Armelin was here at no time. He found a place to insert his camera, even though it was covered by the drywall and we could not help him to locate it.

The camera showed a blockage at about 30 feet from the house. He tried a snake to clean it, yet without lack.

It was important to us to complete the repair ASAP because a holiday was coming and we were expecting many guests.

Next day, at 8am Armelin team came with six guys on three tracks. The guys dag a hole 9 feet deep, cut out the pipe plugged with paper towels and baby wipes and discovered that the pipes got partially disconnected.

They insterted the new pipe and added a device to make future cleaning much easier.

When testing the work done, Armelin discovered that our steam shower was still plugged. He and another member of his team spent significant time clearing that plug as well, without asking for an extra pay.

They left no mess and left the place clean and fully functioning.

I highly recommend their service.

Hi Alexander, it was a pleasure working with you. Armelin and our team are very pleased to know that you were satisfied with our efficient workmanship and customer service from beginning to end and would like to thank you for sharing such a detailed feedback of your experience with fellow homeowners. Please feel free to contact our office for any future plumbing or drain needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to working with you again. Take care.

Eric
Eric

Water pipe replacement

Fast, reliable, and trusted service. We have used this company for a number of drain and plumbing projects. The quotes have been very competitive, and the job gets done right the first time. (Thank you Raymond. Great job!)

Hi Eric, we are pleased to hear that you are continuously satisfied with our overall services. Please feel free to call us anytime should any future drain or plumbing issues arise. Our team here at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing would like to thank you for your continuing business and we look forward to working with you again.

Paul Nash in Toronto
Paul Nash in Toronto

Wonderful service

Drains blocked in out house on a weekend. Called on Sunday morning, Raymond arrived that afternoon. Quick and efficient, cleared the drain, cleaned up after himself. Checked that I was happy with the work and the cleanup, and gave me several tips to prevent a recurrence or fix it in the early stages.

If I need another drain cleaned, he will be the first person whom I call. Highly recommended.

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback on our services. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continuing business with us, From our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

Faulty Bathtub Faucet

My bathtub faucet would not shut off. I called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and indicated the matter was urgent and was told someone would be there within one hour. 30 minutes later, Raymond rang the doorbell. He assessed the situation and understood immediately what the problem which he explained in detail. When conducting the repair, he showed me the broken parts and provided reasons why this could have happened. He completed the repair within half and hour and brought my stress level down to zero! He demonstrated that the faucet was not working and asked me to also try. Raymond was extremely courteous, professional and a delight to speak to!

Hi Zirka, we appreciate your detailed feedback on our prompt and professional services. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future plumbing or drain issues. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business with us.

RomanKo in Mississauga
RomanKo in Mississauga

Quick response, courteous service

We call New Canadian Drain & Plumbing every couple of years or so, as the kitchen drain becomes slow (and my 15" snake can't reach). Flat rate is quite expensive, but well worth it given quick response and courteous service, as these problems tend to occur on Friday night. Raymond was very nice, as all the others we met over the years. Motorized snake built from segments to any required length is very impressive, and they use a special tube to protect the floor tiles while the snake is rotating. Cleaned the floor afterwards. Good job!

Hi Roman, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers and we look forward to working with you again in the near future. Until next time Roman, take care.

Kate in Old Toronto
Kate in Old Toronto

Back-up in Basement

I called New Canadian and Ozan came that afternoon to check out the problem. He did a scope and showed me that the pipes were clogged - most likely by roots. He told me his team would be there the next day (a Saturday) and would dig up my basement, fix the problem and install a back flow which would qualify me for a rebate from the city. He explained the whole process very clearly. He told me he'd help me fill out the form and ensure that all the paperwork was done so that I'd receive the rebate. Then when they pulled out the pipes, he showed me the roots that had clogged my pipes. Once those pipes were cleared he could scope out in front of the house, where my pipe joined the city pipes and unfortunately there were more roots. A medium-sized job turned into a big job, and the price ballooned, but I was grateful that he did it because in time, I would've had another problem and another dig. Again Ozan explained each step of the process and how long it would take, and he was accurate throughout. His whole team was very professional and respectful of my home. I highly recommend this company.

Hi Kate, our team is very pleased to read your detailed feedback on our services. It is always rewarding when our hard work and dedication is recognized by our valued customers. Please feel free to call us anytime should you have any future plumbing or drain needs and we would like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and it was a pleasure working with you. Until next time, take care.

Uli from Toronto
Uli from Toronto

Water leak

We had water leaking from the main floor ceiling. We could not figure out where it was coming from. Seyed ("Mike") came and after a pretty short time knew where the leak was coming from. He explained everything to us, gave us the price (admittedly, not cheap), called another colleague and the two of them had the leak fixed within a few hours. Seyed cleaned up after himself. He took the time to answer all our many questions, and discussed other medium-term issues we will need to deal with.
If we have plumbing problems in the future (which undoubtedly we will, given the age of our house) we will definitely go with Mike from New Canadian Drain and Plumbing, and we can strongly recommend his and their services to anybody else as well!

Hi Uli,thank you kindly for your feedback on our services. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the professional workmanship and customer service from our plumber Mike. Please keep us in mind for any future plumbing needs or inquiries that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continuing business.

Angela B in Old Toronto
Angela B in Old Toronto

Installation of New Tap and Modification of Another Tap

Prompt service and very professional. Answered all my questions with patience - a lot of troubleshooting had to be done and they took the time to contact manufacturers to get it done right. I would call again.

Hi Angela, we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our prompt and professional service. Our team always goes above and beyond in providing efficient services to our valued customers. Please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing work or inquiry that may arise. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continuing business. Take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.