HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Fraser in Toronto

Mike and Raymond came promptly and worked quickly and efficiently.
We have an old sink and time will tell whether a problem recurs. But I can certainly recommend them to do this kind of job.

Hi Fraser, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

HomeStars in Toronto

I called NCP on Dec 26 for a mixing valve installation. I tried to do it myself but unfortunately got stuck taking out the previous connections. Ozan came and figured out what needs to be done. Raymond came the next day and installed it promptly. There is a reason why I called NCP the second time - they are reliable.

Hello Dear Customer, we highly appreciate your feedback on our efficient workmanship and customer service. Please feel free to call us anytime for any future plumbing needs. Until next time, take care.

My shower knob malfunctioned and I was unable to turn off the water. I contacted New Canadian Drain and Plumbing and they sent over Seyed who arrived before 9am on a Saturday morning which was definitely unexpected. He was very knowledgeable and assured me that he would have my shower fixed in no time. He was very professional and courteous and I was very happy with the quality of his work. In addition to the work he performed, he also provided me with information on how to best maintain the shower knob to minimize wear and tear which was greatly appreciated. I would definitely use their services again and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Dear Customer, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with the workmanship and expertise of our plumber Seyed. Please feel free to contact us anytime and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time, take care.

Susan P in Toronto

We have used New Canadian Drain and Plumbing twice in the last few months and have been very pleased with the prompt and professional service. I called today for service and was told that within the hour a plumber would be at my house. Both times we had Raymond Wong and we would highly recommend him for any of your plumbing needs.

Hi Susan, thank you for your positive feedback and for your continuing business with us. Please feel free to call us anytime!

New Canadians responded to my call within an hour. Raymond came and fixed the seriously clogged sink in an efficient manner. He checked to make sure there were no leaks. The drain is working perfectly.

Hi Dear Customer, we are very pleased to know that you are satisfied with our efficient workmanship and quick response times. Please feel free to contact us for any future plumbing needs. Until next time, take care.

J T in Toronto

Raymond came promptly after my call. He quoted a price for camera inspection; I agreed and he proceeded. He found that debris in the drain could not be dislodged. He provided a rough estimate of cost for digging up and replacing drain tiles with new drain. Also he gave some hints on interim measures we could do. He was efficient, professional and competent.

Hi JT, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to your continuing business in the future. Thank you!!!

1 review , ON

Raymond snaked our bathtub and sink and successfully removed the blockage. He was very helpful in answering my questions. While I hope we don’t have anymore plumbing problems, if we do we’ll call Raymond!

Hello Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback and please feel free to contact us anytime for any future plumbing needs or inquiries that may arise. Until next time, take care.

Luc C from Toronto

Thank you Thank you Thank you - Simply amazing service, and one word that says it all is ****efficient***** Within 3 days in extreme cold weather under our porch to replace some 20 feet of our main drain this past week - the work and permits, rebate and clean up was all done. And, they installed a back water valve - this company surpassed my expectations!

I have used this company several times and they are always on time and they address the issue quickly. They offer fair pricing and they pretty well "live and breath" a peace of mind attitude. It is a surgical strike experience when the crew arrives! They are careful, clean and always demonstrate professionalism while working on our home. We are grateful for your company - keep up the great work! As I mentioned to Iman & Shendon, you are our plumbers for life!!

Hi Luc, thank you very much for your amazing feedback on our services. Reading reviews like yours makes us very proud to be apart of this wonderful New Canadian Drain & Plumbing family. We are extremely pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services, from beginning to end, and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your plumbing service provider and we look forward to your continuing business. Until next time, take care.

Mike thoroughly explained the options for repair or replacement, replaced the faucet with a unit he had in the truck, performed the work in a reasonable time, explained the work as he progressed, and cleaned up completely.

Hello, thank you for your feedback and for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continuing business!!!

L.M in Toronto

After having our water pipe break, we called New Canadian Drain and Plumbing and we had Shendon at our door within an hour. He inspected the pipe and gave us competent advice on how to proceed. The next day his crew showed up on time and proceeded to complete the work in a timely fashion. They were professional and very skilled.
Shendon came by after to check on the work and schedule the next day's replacement of main drain.
We are very happy with the work!

Hi L.M, we greatly appreciate your wonderful feedback on our services. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your plumbing service provider and we look forward to your continuing business. Happy Holidays!!!

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.