New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Monique M in Mississauga
Monique M in Mississauga

Replacement of Laundry Basin faucet and washing machine water valves

This is my fifth time calling upon New Canadian Drain & Plumbing to repair a leak. I required a new laundry basin faucet with primer drip valve and two water valves for the washing machine. Tony arrived an assessed the concern and confirmed the requirements. All the work was completed within an hour, thoroughly cleaned and tested. Tony recommended that I should replace the hoses to the washing machine due to their age or ensure I always turn off the valves. He was professional and courteous. Although their costs may be slightly higher than other plumbing companies (which is why they get 9 stars), their quality always exceeds my expectations.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Tony’s knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.

Blocked sink

I always call this company for any plumbing issues: over the years it’s been frozen pipes, toilet repair/ unplugging, upgrading a sump pump that a contractor didn’t do properly…
This time it was a blocked sink that was more than something I could snake out or clear out of the trap by myself. I called on a Sunday evening and they had someone there by 8:30 the next morning. It certainly wasn’t simple and Winford had to eventually bring out not one but two motorized snakes to get it clear (the bigger motor and wider gauge did the trick, it was so far along the pipe from the kitchen). 2 hours later, all clear, reconnected, and tidied up as clean as if nothing had happened!
As always, the plumber they sent was super knowledgeable, polite, professional and patient with my questions (I’m just curious and it gives me great examples to share with my science students). Winford was certainly all of these things, and very strong too , considering how heavy that last motor was. I also was amazed how fast everything got reconnected and back to normal once the blockage was cleared.
Thanks again New Canadian! I’ve never been so eager to recommend any kind of trades, these folks are fantastic.
Kudos too, to the reception and booking staff: always helpful and polite, I’m never kept waiting for long even late at night or on weekends.

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Winford's efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Private User in Oakville
Private User in Oakville

Very efficient!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!

Great work! Habib was very amiable, effective and efficient. He gave me a very clear idea of what work was necessary and did a phenomenal job. I am calling him to do another job for me next week. Great job Habib and great job New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd!

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Habib's efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Lisa B in Toronto
Lisa B in Toronto

Can't say enough good things about New Canadian

Discovered pipes had backed up Wednesday around noon, New Canadian did a consult that afternoon, started work at 9am on Thursday and were done (and tidied up) by 3pm on Friday. They drilled through my foundation, replaced my (collapsed) clay pipes and were gone. They came highly recommended to me and I will recommend them to others. No one wants this to happen but, when it did, I was glad I called them because they did a great job.

Csayer
Csayer

Toilet flow valve

The only negative is that the cost was much too high…the plumber who came Habib was courteous…explained and showed what had to be done…
he was neat and tidy in his work and he was very professional in his attire

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Habib’s knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.

Tiger in Vaughan
Tiger in Vaughan

kitchen drain clog

We had a kitchen drain clog yesterday later afternoon. I made a call and the company sent a technician, George, come by right away. He came by 30 mins after the call. He is very professional. He took off his shoes right into my house. He found out a problem right away: the contractor who did the under sink pipe system did do correctly.
He found out there is a clog after the clean out. He used a big snake to clean out pipe and used a camera to inspect if there is any other problems. He cleaned up everything and gave us suggestions what we need to do in the future to avoid the problems. He made suggestion to power flush the kitchen pipe and redo the sink pipe system.
On the second day, he come back to do the rest of the work.
Thanks for all the help, George!

Our team of dedicated staff work hard to ensure that we deliver the quality services that our customers deserve, and it is rewarding for our staff when we receive great feedback such as yours. It was a pleasure working with you Tiger and we hope that you keep us in mind for any future drain or plumbing needs. Thank you, from our team at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing.

Not a handyman! in Kanata
Not a handyman! in Kanata

Shower drain snaked

Called, Winford was at my Mother in Laws within the hour. The drain was snaked and the site left clean. 4th time I’ve used New Canadians ( drain, main water shut off valve install and backwater valve install with digging.) last 3 items at my house. Happy with results even though my pocketbook wasn’t! But other companies quotes were the same or more sooo.....thanks again for the great work.

Our team of dedicated staff work hard to ensure that we deliver the quality services that our customers deserve and it is rewarding for our staff when we receive great feedback such as yours. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with Winford's efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us.

Clow
Clow

Washroom

Tony did an excellent job. When you first see this man work you can tell that he has years of experience a true professional. I was very happy with the project

Until next time, take care

Mathew2007
Mathew2007

Water pipe

Used new canadian before and never had issues with water coming into my home. Prices may be a little more then other companies but its worth it when you know the job will be done right and also quick service which is good .

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

J
J

Main drain snake

George was fantastic. He was very efficient and very pleasant. Would absolutely recommend George to anyone in need of some plumbing help. I would also note that the dispatcher was also great. Overall a very good first experience with New Canadian.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with George's efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Due to COVID-19 For our customers' safety, our plumbers are wearing Medical Masks, Medical Gloves, and have Disinfecting Spray with them.

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.