Drain Services

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

TD
TD

Find the source of a leak

I posted a service request on Homestars as I had water coming into the master bedroom closet floor, from the en-suite bathroom shower. I got a call from a friendly professional lady (who's name I have forgotten; my apologies) to set up an appointment. Mark arrived to diagnose the issue. I worried that he would have to cut into the closet wall to get at the problem, or worse yet he would have to disassemble the shower unit to get to the pipes, and that it would turn into a huge job. Mark inspected the areas carefully and suggested that he test the area by running the shower, before doing any intrusive work. He found a small leak in the side of the shower which was allowing the water to get to the wall and into the closet. All it needs is re-caulking when it dries. Thanks Mark for your professionalism and New Canadian!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Mark’s knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again.

Stay Safe & Well

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd.

Jane a.
Jane a.

Water leaking through light fixure

We had the nightmare of water dripping down from a light fixture in the garage. Bathroom was above garage so thought that was the problem. We had an electrician take down the light fixture, then we called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing. Esteban arrived and spent due diligence sourcing the leak. After running the all the water outlets in the bathroom, no leaking. Tried various things and still couldn't find the leak through any of the drains, pipes, toilet or facets. Esteban then took a good look inside the spa unit in the bathroom and discovered two gaping holes near where the round doors connect to the sides. He caulked the holes and problem solved! Esteban went above and beyond to try and find the leak and we are very grateful.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Esteban’s knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again

Bathroom faucet replacement

Wanted to replace rusted sink faucet and pipes... decided to call New Canadian D & P....very professional, offered several options for my problem and did an amazing job. Keep up the great work.

Thank you for sharing your experience with New Canadian Drain and Plumbing. We are pleased to hear that your experience with our company was a positive one and that our technician was able to assist and fix your situation to your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future inquiries.

Stay safe and well,
New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd.
416-651-2990

Shamila
Shamila

Sink hook-up including plumbing and fixing my toilet that had a malfunctioning piece.

Mark was extremely professional, appraising each job and explaining the cost breakdown. He was efficient and made sure I tested the sink and the toilet before I paid. Beyond being professional, Mark was extremely kind and likeable. I would hire him specifically moving forward.

Tina in Bolton
Tina in Bolton

Prompt, Patient, Polite, Professional

An elderly couple in their mid 80s had a sewage backup in their basement toilet. With English as their second language they called on me for help. We have used New Canadian Drain and Plumbing in the past at our own home, so we called around 5:00 pm on Friday August 7th on the couple's behalf. Cassidy, the woman who took our call, said a technician could be at the house between 9-10 am the next morning. George arrived before 10 am and took care of everything. He called me a few times to keep me informed. He was patient, polite and professional with the elderly couple and myself. He explained everything clearly, fixed the problem and cleaned up the mess, which I understand was quite bad. George texted me photos and a picture of the receipt and he arranged it so that I could take care of the payment without having to come to the house. The elderly woman was so pleased with George (which is saying something because she can hard to please sometimes:)) and so was I. It is difficult supporting the elderly from a distance. Thank you for making this awful problem go away so quickly George and team!

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our efficient workmanship and dedication. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us.

Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto
Laurie from the beaches in Old Toronto

Amazing work and reasonable pricing

Mark at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing did outstanding work.
I had previously tried two other plumbers in an effort to fix my bath and shower water flow issue and they all wanted to break through the marble tiles to get to the pipes. This would have involved major construction and expense.
Thankfully Mark quickly identified the problem and found a solution without damaging the tiles.
I would highly recommend Mark at New Canadian Drain & Plumbing!

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing

Jeff
Jeff

Toilet issue

Mark - showed up on time - and did a great job with good advice. I would recommend to anyone with a similar problem. Thanks for coming on time mark.

Toilet

Fixed both my toilets after another company told us we'd probably have to replace one of them. One wasn't filling up with water in the tank, the other was clogging. George was very knowledgeable and helpful.

We are happy to hear that George lived up to your expectations and resolved your plumbing issue quickly. Please feel free to call us anytime.

Farialle in Toronto
Farialle in Toronto

New toilets fixed

Tony was super great, efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend company and his service to friends and family in future. He was super tidy and very considerate considering I was working while he was removing and installing the new toilets. Thanks Tony!

We are happy to hear that Tony lived up to your expectations and resolved your plumbing issue quickly.
Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your plumbing service provider and we look forward to your continued business with us.

Kind Regards,
(416)651-2990

Patty
Patty

Leaking pipe in basement ceiling

I called New Canadian Drain for a leaking pipe. Tony arrived within an hour. The leaking pipe in the ceiling was more involved than initially anticipated. Tony was able to fix it as well as inform me of what will need to be done in the future. Tony was fantastic and very helpful

Stay Safe & Well

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Due to COVID-19 For our customers' safety, our plumbers are wearing Medical Masks, Medical Gloves, and have Disinfecting Spray with them.

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.