HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

Jeff in Pickering
1 review , ON

Very prompt and Professional Service. The technician explained the issues to me in terms I could understand. They had my furnace up and running right away. I will continue to use and refer them.

Even for us Jeff it's not everyday we see a bird in the exhaust haha. However we are very thorough and was able to get your heat up and running in one visit. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jim Worden from Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

The best people to deal with that we have had the pleasure of meeting in a long time. The experience right from dealing with James to everyone else we met was the way you would like to be. Very good service and fair price. No hi pressure and a job left tidy and well done. If you need a furnace then these are the people to go with . We went from no heat to new furnace installed in less than 48 Hrs !!! Great people !

We are SO proud of everyone at Natural Choice, everyone takes great pride in their workmanship and truly enjoy what they do and getting to share that experience with you. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

2 reviews Orono, ON

Requested a quote from this company as they installed our fireplaces in the past. Quote process was very professional and detailed. Expert recommendations were made that we hadn't considered and we accepted the quote.
From day one to the last day technicians were polite, respectable, courteous, clean, friendly and professional. Our home had no furnace or duct work and now is equipped with both as well as a/c.

The owner was there to visit and ensure all is satisfactory. Great company! Very satisfied.

Thank you Natural Choice Heating and Cooling.

Converting a home from baseboard heating which is very costly can be scary finding the right HVAC company to invest and trust, it was our pleasure to be with you from beginning, middle and end to make sure you were completely satisfied throughout the entire process. You'll not only enjoy a significantly less monthly cost in utilities now will also have a whole new level of comfort with the furnace you have along with the Ecobee installed. And to now for the first time not have to use window air conditioning and have whole home comfort, it was really our pleasure to provide a night and day change to you and your family. Thank you for choosing us once again !

Christine in Toronto
2 reviews Campbellford, ON

Natural choice put in an air conditioning split system in our cottage and also put in a natural gas furnace in our house in Oshawa. James and Gavin took care of the organizing and the crew that they used for the air conditioning were great. I would call them again if we had anything else to do. It is easy to get in touch with them anytime on their cell phones. Thanks James!

Christine we are so thankful for repeat clients and allowing us to keep rolling out the red carpet treatment to you. Thank you for sharing your experience online it means a lot to us !

CMA in Toronto

I arranged for a long-awaited flushing of our Rinnai tankless system. Our tech (Matt) was professional and extremely patient as I asked him numerous questions during the process. He gave me a step-by-step rundown so I could confidently do this work on my own next time. Money well spent. Thanks a lot!

It's our pleasure to provide the service or more than glad to help walk you our very important client on the how-to so you can maintain your system and really get that longevity if your Rinnai tankless system. Thank you for your business.

MariaSpiro in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

James and his crew are the best! Extraordinary service and sincerely had our best interest at heart. When our old unit died, he gave us several options for a new one and he helped us decide on the best option that fit our budget and needs.

It was our pleasure to spend the time with you sending links and ideas so you could make the right long term choice. Your happiness is our thank you ! Enjoy your Samsung ductless hope you are enjoying the app to control it

John in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

James and his staff are very professional. Their work is top notch and come highly recommended. His staff are very knowledgeable and fixed something that was not right. James and his team made our summer comfortable with the new ac unit.

John our biggest thank you and compliment is referrals and glad yo found us ! It's our job to look around for your safety and make sure you and your family are safe. Thank you for sharing your experiences!!

Francine Mpundu from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Natural Choice is an amazing company ! It touched me in many ways and restored my faith in contractors. I'm saying this because, after moving in my new home, I've had to call many and only had bad experiences. It was an unexpected break to have such professional, hard working, creative and caring guys like Kris and Kyle. I will forever be grateful to them, not only for what they did, but also for restoring my faith in humanity. Despite the effort the work required, they constantly showed grace, patience, respect and joy for what they do. Thank you so much ! You are wonderful, amazing people !
Let me start from the beginning and I apologize for the length of this review, but I have so much to say. I called the company after reading the reviews and comparing with others. They had excellent reviews and were the cheapest in terms of cost. When I explained my needs, they understood that they would send their technician twice (to unhook old stove and hook the new one after its delivery). Other companies had said they would charge me twice the same amount. However, the manager at Natural Choice decided he was not going to do that even though I understood the situation and did not ask for a reduced price. Anyways, Kris was sent to my home to unhook the old stove. After he left, I received my new stove and fridge. Unfortunately, my fridge was too big to be taken to the basement. I thought going around my home to the walkout basement door could be a solution, but there was a huge A/C blocking the way. The Delivery company gave up and left. So I called Natural Choice again to ask to remove the A/C and put it back in place after the fridge had passed. That was going to cost me $ 350. Well, Kris came back with Kyle. After evaluating the situation, they decided it was going to cost me more money to remove the A/C, since it would have required more time. They went well beyond what they were paid to do and actually moved the huge fridge to the basement themselves without charging me anything more than the extra hour. They figured out a very creative way to do the job that no one had thought of. Total came to $ 229 instead of $ 479.
Chris and Kyle, I felt privileged to have you around my home. Thank you !

We are so enjoy going the extra mile for every client and so so excited to read how a service call meant so much to you. Know that we did an office meeting to read your heart felt message and it really excited us all !! Thank you for sharing !!

David L. from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Our furnace was replaced last winter by James and his crew, who did an outstanding job. Then 8 months later our 20 year old a/c was not cooling properly so I texted James who immediately wrote me back on things to check myself. When these checks did not end up working we knew the a/c was toast and not worth fixing. James set me up with a 13 seer Rheem unit that has worked flawlessly the entire summer.

Matt and other crew did another great job on installing the unit, having to relocate it because it was larger than our old unit. Always neat and tidy.

Thanks again James

It was such a pleasure to replace your furnace and we had hoped that old AC would make it longer for you. One phone call away and we are always here for our clients new and existing !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

We are so thankful for all the votes our amazing clients give each day by sharing their experiences which have lead to 4 "Best Of" awards here on HomeStars.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created almost a decade and half of the highest red carpet treatment to which each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for almost a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for almost a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project in the Whitby and Greater Toronto area (GTA) is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, North York, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &