Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Fireplaces
105 Industrial Drive, Unit 2 Whitby ON L1N 5Z9
Fireplaces
Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

james from Oshawa
james from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace

After one of the coldest days of the winter I came home after a long day at work to find a freezing house. I gave Natural Choice a call within an hour a representative showed up took a look at my furnace and provided me with heaters till they we're able to replace my furnace the next day. Professional job very satisfied I would definitely recommend this company.

paul f.
paul f.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great Work

They cleaned my heat pump units inside and out. They were quick and didn't leave any mess. Very professional. I arranged with the office for them to come back next year.

Thank you Paul for sharing your experience with you, it was our pleasure getting your heat pump back into tip top shape.

Luis
Luis
3 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Quick reliable and friendly service...

I am very pleased with the service from Natural Choice Heating and Cooling, I called them just before afternoon, they stopped around 3:00 PM and came back the same day to replace the furnace motor.
Kevin and the technicians that showed were friendly and I would highly recommend them.
Thanks!!

Thank you Luis for sharing your experience. We know how it doesn't feel nice to be left in the cold so we look after our clients right away !

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Furnace and A/C change

James came out and quoted a new furnace and A/C. The price was reasonable and the techs that came out to do the job were fantastic. They did a great job and I’m very happy with the new unit.

Thank you Adam for sharing your experience !! We believe in honesty and integrity with what we do while rolling out the red carpet treatment.

Szilvi in Burlington
Szilvi in Burlington

A/C Installation

James and his entire team from "Natural Choice Heating & Cooling" in Whitby did a very professional & quick job in installing a brand new A/C at our house this past summer! Thank you James & team for a job-well-done! :) I would definitely use their services again and I recommend them.

Szilvi was such a pleasure to work with you and appreciate your business ! So glad you enjoyed your new air conditioning system :)

jason in Oshawa
jason in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace & Tankles water heater

I was pleased for the installation performed by (Ryan & Chris) at my home. They were very pleasant in explaining the furnace and the water heater . And was so good in cleaning up. Thanks so much for a great job.

Hello Jason, we are so glad you got the chance to just sit back and relax while we went to work ! Ryan and Kris are a great team and thoroughly enjoy their job ! We appreciate your business and the biggest compliment by you sharing your experience here online !

Andrew in Whitby
Andrew in Whitby

Furnace Install

It was December 2017 that I had the pleasure of meeting James. After days of trying to figure out why our furnace was continually blowing cold air I searched online for a HVAC repair person for my area. read the reviews for Natural Choice Heating & Cooling.

I couldn’t find one negative comment, what impressed me was the way how past clients described the over and above service they received. James was punctual, pleasant and respectful but what I remember most was how informative he was.

Fast forward to October 2018 and once again the furnace started acting up. I didn’t even hesitate to call James again. Consistency in providing great service is hard to do but James and his team Ryan and Kris seem to do in effortlessly. They installed a brand new furnace the next day, made helpful recommendations and walked me through how to navigate the energy rebate program.

Without a doubt I would recommend Natural Choice Heating & Cooling to anyone who just doesn’t need a HVAC repair guy but they are also looking for a friend.

Andrew, thank you so much for providing such a detailed experience. I can tell you we shared this with our crews and is what we strive to do is provide an experience like this to every client !

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

AC installation and furnace repair

I emailed Natural Choice Heating & Cooling to request a quote for a new AC unit and to replace the furnace blower motor. Natural Choice responded promptly and was flexible in arranging the time for the service call. The technicians were professional and courteous. Their workmanship indicates their high level of training and their care for customer service. I would recommend them.

It was our pleasure to help you with that pesky exhaust motor and replace your air conditioning system. Enjoy your new air conditioning system next year !!

Phil in Whitby
Phil in Whitby

Natural choice.. New furnace

My furnace quit on me and Ryan was nothing but professional he came and looked at my old furnace and told me that he could fix it but it would not make sense in the long run he was honest and forthright,so we decided to go with a new furnace the next day Ryan & Kris came and installed a new furnace and went above and beyond , the job was done in a timely manner and with care, the guys took time to explain the process and gave me good tips on maintaining the new furnace I was so impressed that natural choice heating and cooling will be my first choice from now on for my heating and cooling needs..

Our team at Natural Choice truly care about our clients, and thank you so much for sharing your experience!! Means a LOT to us !!

Marg & The Bear in Ajax
Marg & The Bear in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

New gas furnace

From the beginning, the first professional and honest meeting was continued right up to the end. If you feel customer service and communication are important to you then you couldn’t ask for anything better. The crew were professional and pleasant to work with along with being very efficient. When the left for the day there was absolutely nothing to clean up, you wouldn’t have know they were there. I thank James and his crew for all there help.

Thank you SO MUCH Marg for sharing your experience ! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we appreciate your business !

More about Natural Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Did you we are a Lennox dealer? #lennoxstrong We go out of our way to find the best brands available that offer the best warranty/quality available to save you from having to do that research, you are in great hands when you call us !

We are very honoured that Rogers Media did this video of our company sharing how much we care about our clients feel free to copy and paste this link - https://www.facebook.com/RogersForBusiness/posts/1526593684061732

As an owner-operated local company that has been in business for over 16 years, we are proud to accept Homestars ˜Best of” Award for 8 consecutive years in a row. Here’s to a great year, and many more to come.

Starting in the trade in 1995 and working the different sectors learning some amazing experiences while taking annual courses to learn each manufacture James Smith created Natural Choice Heating & Cooling with two things in mind, caring for the client and caring about the employee. With those in mind was the inception and created over a decade and half of the highest quality of workmanship and we rolled out our red carpet treatment. Each employee proudly takes pictures of every installation from a thermostat to full custom ductwork installations, no project is too little. Our team of 10 well trained techs are willing and ready to take on any project you have.

Here at Natural Choice Heating it has been our pleasure to offer the highest level of reliable comfort control for the Whitby, Durham, GTA, Kawartha Lakes & surrounding community for over a decade and half. Our foundation consists of efficient, reliable and cost effective heating, furnace, air conditioning, tankless and indoor air quality products. Along with ductless systems offered in Heat Pumps by different manufactures include Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Samsung & LG's Art Cool system. We are also a leader in tankless systems installing Rinnai's for over a decade and half as an Authorized Service Provider for Rinnai.

From start to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable equipment. We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with the best practices and standards.

We offer our services to the following areas - Markham, Uxbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Cobourg, Port Hope, Unionville, Vaughan, Port Perry, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Peterborough

To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below:
Website - http://www.naturalchoiceheatingcooling.ca
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/

We service the following brands Trane, Amana, Rinnai, Navien, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!

Fireplaces and Heating & Air Conditioning
LENNOX, ECOBEE, NEST, FURNACE, AIR CONDITIONER, AIR CONDITIONING, AIR CONDITION ,BOILER, HOT WATER TANK, TANKLESS WATER HEATER ,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER ,ROOF TOP UNIT, FIREPLACE REPAIR AND SERVICE, ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR, BOILER REPAIR, AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR, ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, heap filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng
We service all the products and manufacture's in the market for both Residential as well as Commercial. To learn more about our company you can visit us by clicking the buttons below: Website - http://www.naturalchoiceonline.ca Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NaturalChoiceHeatingCooling Twitter - https://twitter.com/NaturalChoiceHC/ Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling. Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Clarington, Uxbridge, Aurora, Peterborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Ontario, GTA, Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Peel Region, Durham Region
LENNOX, Amana, Bryant, Trane, Carrier, Rinnai, Goodman, American Standard, Lennox, NTI, EcoBee, Monessen, Montigo, Napoleon Fireplaces, LG COOL ART ductless, & SO much more!
Our speciality is you, providing the Quality and Reliable Care that you expect from your local HVAC Company. Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
Master Card/Visa, Cheque, 0% Financing & we can offer Rental
All techs are fully licensed gas fitters and refrigeration
TSSA, BBB, ESA, OCOT, WSIB
We Provide a min of 2 years on everything we install, our Furnaces & AC's come with 10 years Parts &