Air Leaders Inc.

113 Telson Rd. Markham ON L3R 1E4

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc.

Siofan  from Toronto
Siofan from Toronto

New AC Unit

Dan and team were incredibly helpful when my AC unit conked out in the middle of a heat wave. Dan was clear in explaining my options for replacement and helped me to make sure instillation would go smoothly with my existing furnace. The team was considerate and clean when in my home. And Dan checked in the next day to make sure everything was going smoothly with the new unit and sent me all the warranty information promptly. Highly recommend!

Thanks Siofan for your business and very kind review.
We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our service. We are looking forward to serving you again with all your heating, water heating or air-conditioning needs.

Furnace AC and water heater

We were very thankful for Dan and his polite and efficient team 2 years ago when they did a difficult air conditioner installation on a Saturday during a heat wave the day after we called them.
So of course we called them first when our furnace fan quit. All our service options were explained in detail the morning after we called. The furnace and water heater were replaced within the week.
We very much appreciate the informed professional advice as well as the friendly and efficient service. There were no hidden fees.
We would highly recommend Air Leaders Inc. and will be consulting them for our future needs.

Thanks again for your business. We are honoured to have you as our happy customer. Thanks for your great review. Looking forward to serving you again when you need us.

Air Leaders Inc. Customer Support Team
Www.airleaders.com

1 review , ON

AC change & services

Responded to a call promptly and and performed excellent work quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him again when needed.

Thanks for your business.

Air Leaders Inc.
Www.airleaders.com

Furnace, A/C, and Water Tank

Air Leaders Inc. is a great company! They replaced our A/C, furnace and water tank and we are very pleased with their work. They were knowledgeable, professional and the price was affordable.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others and your business. We are grateful.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Hot water tank suddenly has no hot water and 3 led came on. I had to reset to get it started to run for a few minutes.

We met and kept social distances; Daniel and his crew installed a John Wood commercial labeled hot water tank, straight forward, up to the snuff, and no dispute, it is the best; they are wonder crew that I ever dealt with. One can always pay less, but one cannot get more.

Thanks for your business and wonderful review. We are honoured to have you on board and look forward to serving you in future again. Very well said:" One can always pay less but one cannot get more".
Thanks again for your kind remarks.

Air Leaders Inc Customer Support

HomeStars in Toronto

A/C and tankless water heater service

Absolutely amazing support and honest information. I have already suggested their services to friends.
The entire Air Leaders team offered everything. Grateful for their help.

We greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to write us this great review.

betteremailsal in Mississauga
betteremailsal in Mississauga

Ductless AC Installation

Farzad and his team were professional and courteous throughout the whole process, from the initial inspection to the actual installation stage of the unit at my house. Farzad took his time to thoroughly explain the different options available for my specific living areas. Installation was on time and without inconvenience to my schedule and timing. He was also kind enough to provide guidance and pointers on a boiler that was already installed by another company in the past. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family in the future for all their heating and cooling needs.

Sal B

Thanks for your business and taking the time to write us this great review. Very much appreciated.

New A.C., Furnace, and humidifier provided and installed

Got a very reasonable quote from Dan and was scheduled for installation within a few days during our first heat wave of the season. Installation was done within a few hours and looks very well done. I would highly recommend Air Leaders inc. To my family and friends.

Great work!

Thanks for your business and this beautiful review. Customers like you motivate us to work hard to deliver quality work.

Water heater installation

Amazing fast and professional job for installing a new tankless heater. I would use them again anytime. In addition, they took special precautions to ensure everyone's saftey during the pandemic. I really appreciated that.

It was a great honour to serve you. It feels good to read another satisfied customer's review on our work. We are very thankful for your business and taking the time to share your experience with others. We also offer full heating & air-conditioning services and we are always here to help you should you need our services in future. Thanks again.

JamesSheps in Toronto
JamesSheps in Toronto

Tankless Hot Water Replacement

Air Leaders exceeded my expectations with a quick and painless hot water heater installation. No fuss, no mess, complete job expertly installed. Great unit as well.

It's our pleasure James to serve you with your water heating needs. Thanks for your business. We provide all sorts of heating & air-conditioning services. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thanks again.

416-206-2000

More about Air Leaders Inc.

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.