Air Leaders Inc

raz.vela93
raz.vela93
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace installation

Dan and his team were good and very efficient. Definitely went the extra mile by bringing in heaters as the suppliers were closed for the long weekend and even came on Sunday night during a long weekend !

It was a pleasure to serve you Raz. Thanks for your great review and your business. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders Inc. Customers Support Team

Mohsen Y.
Mohsen Y.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Central Humidifier

This was my first experience using Air Leaders team service having a central Humidifier installed in my house the very same day I called.
I highly recommended them for their hassle free service.

The team takes great care and patience to ensure their clients needs and expectations are met .

I am so happy that I contacted a professional team of the highest integrity and a leader in the industry. I will definitely continue using their services in future for my heating and cooling needs.

Thanks for taking the time to write us this beautiful review. We really appreciate it.

FOR
FOR

tankless water heater

Farzad and his crew did a reallly great job for me. I am a contractor myself and Farzad actually educated me on the product and explained to me what works best in my situation. Job was done properly and on time. I would like to Thank you guys for great work.

Thanks Serge. We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review. We are glad that you are happy with our work. Air Leaders Customers Support Team

AHowatt
AHowatt
1 review Aurora, ON

Furnace replacement

The service call was booked quickly and the technician showed up at the agreed time the same day .
He was very polite and explained to us our options regarding repairing our old furnace or replacing it.
We chose to replace the furnace and felt the price was reasonable. This was completed the very next day. The installers were careful in my home and cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend Air Leaders to others.

Thanks for your business and taking the time to write us this great review. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders Customers Support Team

Arun in Mississauga
Arun in Mississauga

New furnace installation

Great job and team work by Air Leaders.
They were on time and perfect with their job. I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat...

I replaced my 16 year old furnace with the latest EC motor York and it’s wonderful!

Thanks Arun for your wonderful review. It is very nice of you to share your experience with others. This will certainly keep us motivated to deliver high quality work and offer value for our customers' money. We appreciate your business.
Air Leaders Customer Support Team

Gas fireplace repair

The Air Leaders team were a real pleasure to work with. Diagnosed and repaired my Town and Country fireplace and the quality of work was excellent. I would definitely recommend Air Leaders for a gas fireplace repair.

It was a pleasure serving you Sir. Thanks for the business and this great review. Air Leaders Customers Support Team

Clean up and start up old gas fireplace

We have a 15+ year old gas fireplace that we haven't used in about 10 years that needed a cleaning and to be re-lit. Air Leaders did a great job and even fixed up some of the wiring for the unit. Very professional. Recommended.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We greatly appreciate your business.
Air Leaders's Customer Support Team

stef.3684
stef.3684

Furnace Installaion

The guys at Air Leaders were very professional, and they do great work!! They were punctual and completed the furnace install in a very timely manner. Dan and his crew are a class act, and made me feel very comfortable about this process, right from the start and I would highly recommend Air Leaders.

Thanks for taking the the time and review your experience with us. We really appreciate your business and we are happy to have you on board. We are always here for you.
Air Leaders Customers Support Team

Zvi
Zvi

Tankless water heater

My 9 year old Noritz tankless water heater started leaking over night and I had Dan with Air leaders inc to come out and quote me on a new Rinnai high-efficiency tankless water heater. He managed to book me for the next day installation, installers were onetime, clean and efficient. I love my new tankless water heater and I would recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks Zvi for sharing your experience with others on Home Stars. We really appreciate it. Air Leaders Customers Support Team

John
John

Gas line work

Replaced gas lines to furnace, water on demand, fireplace and ran Aline for our BBQ

Thanks John for your business and review. We appreciate it. Air Leaders Customers Support Team

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.