HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Oakville  >  Air Leaders Inc

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

Keith in Toronto

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Why you ask? Because everyone was frozen! it was too damned cold to move…my furnace had decided to take a vacation on the coldest day of the year. And good luck trying to get help around Christmas. It took a couple of days before I found Dan of Air Leaders through HomeStars. He immediately came over to the house, assessed the situation and presented me with various options. As it was an older furnace I opted to replace it. On New Years day Dan sent his crew over and about four hours later I had heat again. The old furnace was taken away and the clean-up was thorough. The new furnace is performing well and I'm happy to recommend Dan and his Air Leaders team to anyone in need of help with their heating system. Still no signs of mice stirring…but that's probably because my cats are all warm and toasty again!

Keith, Thank you so much for your encouraging words and for being such a good customer. I am pleased that you (and your cat) are comfortable and enjoy your new furnace. At Air Leaders Inc., we all aim at pleasing our customers to the best we can. I look forward to serving you again. Thanks again and have a great year.

Joe

Our furnace broke down on the coldest day of the year so we called Dan Karimi and he came right away. Dan has installed a new furnace in both my parents home and in my sisters home a few years ago and both have been happy so far. He was easy to talk to, very professional and had a team of capable installers that came to the house. His installers were clean and careful of our walls and floors when removing the old furnace and installing the new one.
I would definitely recommend Air Leaders Inc to our family and friends.

Joe, it's been a pleasure to serve you and your family. We do appreciate for all businesses your family has given us over the past 9 years and look forward to serving you again in future. And thanks for taking your time to write us this beautiful review. Regards, Dan

hadi
1 review King City, ON

The job was done with extra care and was completed on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate your business.

Ian in Markham

Our furnace broke down overnight, the next morning we called Air Leaders who worked in the area. Within 30 minutes of the call Dan himself came by as his other technicians were on other calls. He was able to get our furnace back up and running again an on our way back to warmth. With two kids three and under you can imagine how grateful we were. He even gave us follow up call to make sure all was still working. Thanks Dan! We will definitely be using your company again in the future.

Ian, thanks for your great review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Here at Air Leaders, we work hard to keep our customers comfortable and happy. I look forward to serving you again in future. Happy New Year.
Dan

NB
1 review Aurora, ON

Our furnace stopped working on the night that we got our first freezing temperatures. I contacted Air Leaders and Dan came next day to go over different options. The furnace and financing options he offered where much better and at lower price than Enercare or Reliance. Mason installed the furnace the day after. Quick, professional, friendly service. 5 Stars all the way. Highly recommend. Thank you Air Leaders. ?

Nazar, We are thrilled to have you on board. Thanks for your business and taking the time to write us this great review.We really appreciate it. Regards, Dan

cara

Very professional. From the initial visit to explaining differences between furnace models and providing a very reasonable quote and then installation of the furnace was a smooth process. I recommend Air Leaders for a hassle free experience.

Thanks for taking the time to write us this great review. We are honoured to have you on board. We appreciate your business.

gregsommer

Professional service and high quality units. It also works really nice with my special thermostat too. The installers where polite and nice to work with.

Thanks Greg for your great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are always here for your if you ever needed our services again. Dan

Sandra

I am very happy with the installation of my Trane furnace and a/c. They arrived on the arranged day. They worked throughout the day until the installations were complete. I have a century home and they worked around any obstacles in the way. I am very happy with my choice of furnace. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good company to deal with. They were very professional, polite and experienced.

Thanks Sandra for taking the time to review your experience with us. At Air Leaders we are committed to provide a quality and reliable service to our customers and exceed their expectation. I personally thank you for your business and advise you to maintain your system annually as recommended by Trane for maximum efficiency, reliability & longevity. Regards, Dan.

Rocky

Installation team were polite, nice and clean... A job well done at the right price. Dan the owner of the Company even did all the paperwork for Gov't rebates and registered my equipment for the warranty. The Trane units A/C

Thanks for your great review and generous business Rocky. It is an honour to have you on board. We are always here for you if you need us again in future. Regards, Dan

mnejadsattary
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very courteous and clean technicians completed the installation as planned. We're very happy with the results.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and share your experience with others. We really appreciate this and your business.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.