Air Leaders Inc

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

Stephen
Stephen

Tankless Hot water and Furance and AC

Workers were professional and clean-up after job. Also explained work. Sales agent was key in comparison to other companies which didn't really sell the products.

Jison in Laval
Jison in Laval
0 reviews Laval,

Air Conditioner installation

Air leaders installed AC in my house. I am very satisfied about their work. Excellent professional work and customer service. They are experienced and knowledgeable about the products in the market. I recommend Air leaders to everyone

Thanks Jison for your great review.

Walter T.
Walter T.

Furnace and AC

Dan came on time for the assessment and quote, and was very informative. He did not try to up sell me on anything and clearly explained his thoughts on what would work best for me.
His crew arrived right on time the day of the install, and worked quickly and cleanly. The installation was very well done with good attention to detail.
We are very happy.

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services. It's been a pleasure doing business with you Walter.
Air Leaders Customer Support Team

Matthew
Matthew

New Air conditioner and furnace

Very happy with Dan and the team at air leaders. When my AC originally broke the earliest I could get someone over to look at it was a week..... that was until I spoke to Dan.....he was over first thing the next morning. Then a week later everything was installed and working amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend air leaders to my family, friends and strangers.

Thanks for your review and business Matt. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders Customer Support Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Central A/C install

Dan the owner provided a quote for us and was very thorough in his walkthrough of the house and what factors affect cooling a home. He even recommended duct improvements that would make the house even more energy efficient. He also claims that he always visits during or after appointments to ensure the job is done right.

On the day of the installation, Dan actually showed up BEFORE the crew arrived. He promised to return later in the day to inspect the work. When the crew arrived, they patiently explained the work they were about to do and asked if there were any questions. They were also very careful and tidy as they moved the old and new unit through the house by laying down sheets on the floor. When the job was done, Dan showed up again (as promised) to ensure any questions were answered and to inspect the work. These guys were highly professional and I appreciate that the owner of the company personally guarantees the work done by his team. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others, we appreciate your business.

John E.
John E.

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

I called in the morning and they came in the afternoon to check my air conditioner. The motor died and the 20+ year furnace needed to replaced. Two days later, everything was fully installed. I'm really happy with the quick service.

John, thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Dan

aleeml
aleeml

Air conditioner and furnace

Reliable, efficient and on time service. Had a great experience. Thanks for all the hard work!

Aleem, Thanks for your business and this beautiful review. We love to hear that our customers are happy and comfortable.

Roehl
Roehl

Water Heater and Gas Furnace Replacement

Our water heater and furnace were due for replacement. Finding a reliable company to replace it was quite a challenge for us since we don't know anyone in the industry and none were referred to us. I check a couple of professional installers online and fortunately ended up with Air Leaders. Somehow this company stand out from among the competition. It provided enough information of who they are, their products & services, excellent feedback & testimonies, notwithstanding, they were just in the neighborhood.

I requested for an appointment and it was Dan who came at the appointed time. He gave us an honest assessment and proper recommendation of what needs to be replaced and installed. He provided us excellent information regarding different options which greatly helped us in our decisions. Also, assisted us whom to contact to avail of energy rebates. As discussed and agreed, he provided us the installation confirmation of the units to be installed, works to be done, installation schedule, total costs and payment option.

Installations took 2 days. First day, removal of old hot water tank and installation of new tankless water heater exactly as described in their website.  Next day, was removal of old furnace and installation of new furnace, media air filter, humidifier and new smart thermostat. Installations were done by certified experts….water heater experts & furnace experts respectively. We are very happy with their installation and workmanship. They did an excellent job. This company takes pride of the job and service they do and ensure you are 100% satisfied.

This company stand by its name - a leader in providing excellent service. You are in good hands with Air Leader.

Thanks

Thanks Roehl for your great review. My both installation teams and I appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience with others. We take pride in what we do and serving customers like you. Thanks You again. Dan

HappyGord
HappyGord

Boiler and hot water tank replacement.

Air Leaders came to my house and gave me a very detailed estimate covering every step of the project. I was only planing on replacing the boiler but Dan pointed out a combination boiler/hot water heater that would save space and be much more efficient. It was a super idea. They weren't the lowest bid but they covered all details. The job was done on time and the gentlemen doing the work answered my questions. The job was done on schedule and the area was cleaned up satisfactorily. Dan from Air Leaders came by during and after the work and checked to see if I was happy with the work. The quality of the equipment and installation was great.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Gord. I'm glad you are happy with what we offered you and appreciate your business and feedback. Dan

Dinesh
Dinesh

Gas furnace replacement

Had our gas furnace replaced mid March 2018 by Air Leaders. I dealt with Dan the owner. I found him to be very knowledgeable, courteous and honest. He sized the furnace correctly and recommended the right one for the house not unlike another company who also gave me a quote. Once decided he had it installed the very next day by his experienced technician and a helper. I was very satisfied with the installed, inlet & outlet pipes properly vented, nice cleanup with old unit removed. The new furnace is working well with no problem. I would definitely recommend Air Leaders.

Thanks Dinesh for your business over the past few years. We really appreciate it. My crew are also thankful for how you described their furnace installation at your 2nd home. Customers like you encourage us to focus on delivering high-quality work at an affordable price. Thanks again.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.