Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

Drainage Contractors
5526 Kingsway Burnaby BC V5H 2G2
HomeStars  >  Drainage Contractors in Burnaby  >  Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

Reviews for Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

5526 Kingsway
Burnaby
BC
V5H 2G2

After 18 years with no problems with my existing Hot Water Tank, I felt it was time to have a new one installed before I did have problems. Customer service agent on the phone at Milani was knowledgable and pleasant. Installation technician (Mark) arrived on time, handled the switch from the old to the new professionally in 2 1/2 hours. Bradford White tank comes with a 10 year warranty. Good to go.

Hi Ted, thank you for sharing this experience! We will pass on the kind words to Mark, and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

kparker in Burnaby

5526 Kingsway
Burnaby
BC
V5H 2G2

Mike P removed and installed 2 new hot eater tanks today. He was on time, friendly and informative. He took the time to explain the features of the new tank, safety issues and the warranty features. He left the work area tidy also

Hi there, Mike P will be very happy to receive this wonderful feedback. We look forward to working with you again on any plumbing, drainage, heating or air conditioning needs you may have.

Nick in Burnaby
Nick in Burnaby

Mirza Osm

It was an emergency situation and the job was done quickly. About 1.5 hours from the time I called Mirza was onsite and found the problem right away and fixed it. Thank you Mirza

Hi Nick, thank you for the kind words! Mirza is an amazing technician, and we are very lucky to have him. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing Milani.

Kirtsy Dickson in Burnaby
Kirtsy Dickson in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Mirza was friendly, efficient and helpful - much appreciated!

Mirza arrived to assist with a blocked bathtub drain. He was friendly and efficient, and had my drain unblocked in a matter of minutes. I am now heading out to get a new drain net on his recommendation. Thank you, Mirza - your professionalism and great attitude were very much appreciated!

Hi there, we are glad to hear that Mirza was able to help you by efficiently unclogging the drain! We will pass on the kind words, and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Hot water tank install

Mike came to install my hot water tank ... he was fast and efficient. Cleaning up after himself and explained the warranty so could understand it if any problems came up. Great job and we will continue to use milani again...

Hi there, thank you for sharing this experience. Mike works very hard and will be so happy to hear your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Dave F in Burnaby
Dave F in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

3+ years of an Upstairs Drainage Issue solved in 1 hour!

Rob H. at Milani is a hero. Why? We had been dealing with noises and smell for 3+ years and after having 3 different plumbing companies come and try and fix it for a total of over $1500. Rob H. reviewed our house location and plans, walked the perimetry, checked the bathroom and solved the problem in about an hour. He walked us through all of it - how he diagnosed the problem, what it was, and what to look for in the future. A drainage professional who has won our trust in Milani as the only place we will deal with going forward.

Hi Dave, thank you so much for this review. Rob H will be very glad to hear that you're happy with his work! Thank you for choosing Milani, we look forward to helping you with any plumbing, drainage, heating or air conditioning needs you may have in the future.

SuzieM in Vancouver
SuzieM in Vancouver

Efficient and friendly service

Matt M came to help unclog a backed up sewer. He was courteous and friendly. The job took a bit longer than expected as there was quite a big clog along the line but he worked quickly and efficiently. It's a dirty job but I'm glad Milani Plumbing is there to help out!

Hi Suzie, we are very glad that Matt M was able to help you out! We look forward to working with you again in the future, and thank you for choosing Milani!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Replacing leaking water pipes

Mirza, Franz, Sandro & Mykola were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They did a wonderful job, fixing my leaky pipes. I’m very happy with their service and Milani. Strongly recommending them.

Hi there, thank you for sharing this review! The technicians will certainly appreciate your kind feedback. Have a wonderful day!

S Cheung  in Vancouver
S Cheung in Vancouver

Replacement of sewer line

We had some clogging issue which reoccurred the day after a house visit by another contractor. We called Milani to have a look and found out the problem. Morgan E and Mitzi O is the team came to work,they replaced some pipe that required cutting through the concrete in a 90 year old house. The job was finished the same day and left the work area sparkling clean. They may not be the cheapest but they are professional and knowledgeable and can definitely get the work done. Highly recommended.

Hi there, thank you for this review! Morgan and Mirza will really appreciate the feedback, so we will be sure to pass on the kind words. Have a wonderful day!

E. Ho in Vancouver
E. Ho in Vancouver

Furnace Installation Failed CoV Inspection

Milani may have tons of great reviews of their work, but when things go wrong, does it ever go wrong! I purchased a new furnace through Costco, with ease that Milani was their trusted installer. I met “Comfort Advisor” Greg for initial consultation on Jul. 19. Greg’s professionalism and thoroughness were the deciding factors in proceeding with the purchase and installation. 2 Milani technicians commenced the work on Jul. 24, which was done quickly and seamlessly (or so I thought). We were pleased with the new furnace and the efficiency with which the technicians carried out the work. Then the whole experience turn south. “Comfort Advisor” Greg told us to apply for Fortis BC Furnace Rebate Program for the new furnace. I downloaded and filled out all forms, and texted Greg on Jul. 31 because the forms require technical data from Milani’s technicians. My text to Greg was never answered. I called Milani Head Office multiple times for documents follow-up in subsequent days and weeks. I waited another 3 weeks because they told me they were busy. Finally, extremely frustrated, I went to a Costco warehouse, where Varinder was staffing the promotional booth for Milani. Varinder called his colleagues for me and promised that someone would be in touch, or he would personally follow up for me. Another week went by, I finally received the filled Rebate forms on Aug. 29, but one page with the critical data is missing. After multiple phone calls (again) to Milani, I finally received the completed documents via email on Sep. 6, 33 business days after installation. On the same day, the same set of documents (filled out by another person) were mailed to me. The City of Vancouver (CoV) Inspector came to evaluate the work on Sep. 7, and told me that the installation was in violation of City by-law, which requires the pipes to point towards front, back, or towards sky, but Milani installed them at the side of the house, towards the neighbors. The inspector informed me that Milani technicians knew about the by-law, but probably took a shortcut in an attempt for an easier job. As a result, the installation failed CoV inspection. On Sep. 8, I saw Varinder again at the Costco warehouse and told him about the failed inspection. He promised to bring this case up with the owners and to help me rectify the problem. On Sep. 12, Lawrence called to promise that someone would call next week regarding re-installation. After submitting the Fortis rebate forms, I noticed on Sep.19 that the technical data on the mailed forms is different than the ones emailed. I sent follow-up email to Milani for explanation on discrepant data. I dropped by the Costco Warehouse again on Sep. 22 to see Varinder, who has always been supportive and caring, and told him that no one has contacted me regarding the re-installation, ever since Lawrence called on Sep. 12 promising a follow-up. Bob finally called on Sep. 24 telling me that he would drop by the house to investigate the discrepant data on the Fortis forms, and to look at the pipes in preparation for the re-installation. Since I work full-time and could not be at the house to supervise, my parents told me that the Milani staff came by the house, spent ~2 hours extending the pipes to point at the roof. Nikita from Milani called me on Sep. 25 to schedule another City of Vancouver inspection for the re-installation. I told her that I was not aware that Bob would do the actual re-installation. I was planning on waiting for this case to resolve before releasing this review. Unfortunately, at the rate Milani operates, I am afraid more people would suffer the same fate. Moral of the story: do your research and due diligence; get all the facts; don’t trust that the job is done right just because the company has good reputation. If you don’t have a lot of vacation days to spare to supervise Milani’s work, look elsewhere! If you do plan on hiring Milani, always ask for an “experienced technician”, or you might get sent an apprentice to do the work. UPDATE: Case still ongoing, but Business Manager has personally taken on to oversee the case resolution.

More about Milani Plumbing, Drainage & Heating

Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd is one of the largest and well established full service plumbing, heating and drainage companies in Vancouver and the lower mainland.

We have a great team of experienced plumbers highly skilled in both commercial and residential services.

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milani_plumbing

Drainage Contractors, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Duct Cleaning, and Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Commercial Mechanical Services
plumbing hot water tank central air conditioning plumber home air conditioning plumbers water line air conditioning installer plumbing & heating furnace repair heating commercial air conditioning heat pump repair furnace cleaning air conditioning repair ac installation ac repair hot water tank replacement furnace replacement furnace installation ac service heat pump service pipe repair master plumber bathtub repair drain cleaning air conditioning companies garbage disposal installation plumbing fittings plumbing companies sink repair furnace service drain installation drainage contractors plumbing contractors commercial plumbing water heater drainage companies water line replacement water line leak trenchless water line trenchless water line replacement sewer and drain cleaning sewer cleaning 24 hour plumber kitchen faucet installation emergency plumber shower installation toilet replacement boiler installation boiler service boiler repair boiler maintenance boiler replacement heating contractors hvac service hvac repairs residential hvac system ductless air conditioner ductless air conditioner installation ductless mini split installation best plumbing and heating bathtub faucet replacement leak repair licensed plumber best plumber certified plumbers reliable plumbing toilet repair hot water tank installation gas furnace installation gas furnace repair gas furnace replacement gas furnace troubleshooting drainage company air conditioning units service air conditioning units water heater repair tankless water heater heat pump maintenance water main repair water main break pipe bursting technology broken water main sewer line replacement replace water line no dig water line replacement drainage pipe repair drainage repairs sewer drain repair drainage and sewage camera inspection drainage camera inspection sewer camera inspection sewer and drain service
1956
VISA, Master Card, Cheque
Air Miles, Better Business Bureau, Burnaby Board of Trade, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Asso