Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Jenny in Burnaby
Jenny in Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Useless service and terrible customer service

Milani charged me $550 to replace broken valves with more broken valves and leave all the other plumbing in a mess. Basically all they did was stop an active leak and replace rubber with braided hose. Couldn't hook up new W/D as a result of their shoddy work. Had my regular plumber in and he replaced the entire box, including working new valves and also shock arrestors for $450. Called Milani customer service and "Nicole" could not have cared less, didn't even want to hear about it- check the phone recording. She literally never even found out what I wanted. Instead she jumped right in very defensively - I'm still not sure what she thought I was after. This is the second time I've had a bad experience with both the repair and the customer service at Milani. NEVER having them back. Save your money and go with somebody who does decent work AND stands behind it.

Danielle in Coquitlam
Danielle in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen sink clog

Called Milani around noon on a Sunday after spending all morning trying to fix our plugged kitchen sink. Devon the plumber came around 5:15pm and was done within 15 minutes. He even fixed a slow faucet head we hadn’t thought to check for years. Friendly and efficient, I’d highly recommend him!

Thanks so much Danielle!

Paul in Coquitlam
Paul in Coquitlam
1 review Langley City, BC

Dishwasher install

I was pleasantly surprised by the same day scheduling that Milani was able to book for my dishwasher install. It only got better when they sent technician 'Devon' for the service call. Devon brings a level of professionalism that is refreshing and is a model for customer service. I only want to call Milani again because of Devon. Thanks as well for taking away the old dishwasher.

Happy we were able to replace your dishwasher Paul! I'll be sure to pass on the kind kind words to Devon!

michael from Vancouver
michael from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fixed leak in bathroom

Milani's Mattia provided an excellent response. He investigated the issue, recommended a solution and resolved it. Previously, I had called a different plumbing company at first, and they looked at the water leaking and said it was my roof that was leaking and that I should call a roofer. I then called Milani, and Mattia verified that it wasn't the roof and traced the source of the leak. Very satisfied with Milani. Mattia was professional and thourogh. I wasted my money on that first plumbing company.

Thanks Michael! I'll pass on the kind words to Mattia. Happy he was able to find and locate your leak!

Winona796 in Burnaby
Winona796 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Furnace Repair

Our thermostat was blank. Adrian from Milani fixed it with 2 A-3 batteries. Then he checked our furnace filter. It was in very bad shape. At the time of original installation I was told the filter didn’t have to be replaced. Previously I had replaces the filter when it was dirty. I was not told it had to be cleaned. I was shown nothing about the filter or even if it had a filter.
Adrian showed me how to clean the filter. He saved me from a furnace meltdown and possible fire . He was conscientious, personable and experienced.

Adrian will be so happy to hear that! I'm glad he could fix the furnace for you!

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Kitchen Sink Faucet

He arrived with mask and gloves. Removed the old faucet and installed the new one in about 40 minutes. I am very happy with the prompt service!!!! Thank you to everyone

Glad we were able to install the new faucet for you! Thanks for Choosing Milani Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

replace kitchen tap

I've been ripped off by a well know plumbing company in the lower mainland . I have used Milani ever since. My Service call today went well.
There was a covid protocol which was important with someone enters my home .

Happy to know you trust us! Thanks for the awesome review!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fast service

Called in a problem in the morning, and they were there within an hour. Fixed the problem in 5 minutes. Great communication, and accurate with billing estimate. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!

Amazing to hear! Thanks for Choosing Milani Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Plugged Sewer Line

I am extremely impressed with Milani! They are truly “fast, fair and reliable”! Friendly staff and fast service as I was able to get same day service too. I’m most grateful to Victor S, my service technician who goes the extra mile and gives 110% effort, friendly, highly knowledgeable and experienced and provides great advice (and options) so that I can make an informed decision. I highly recommend this terrific company!

Glad Victor was able to help you with your plugged sewer line! Thanks for the kind words, really nice of you to say :)

More about Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd is one of the largest and well established full service plumbing, heating and drainage companies in Vancouver and the lower mainland.

We have a great team of experienced plumbers highly skilled in both commercial and residential services.

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.instagram.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milaniplumbing

Drainage Contractors, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Duct Cleaning, and Drain Services
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Commercial Mechanical Services
plumbing hot water tank central air conditioning plumber home air conditioning plumbers water line air conditioning installer plumbing & heating furnace repair heating commercial air conditioning heat pump repair furnace cleaning air conditioning repair ac installation ac repair hot water tank replacement furnace replacement furnace installation ac service heat pump service pipe repair master plumber bathtub repair drain cleaning air conditioning companies garbage disposal installation plumbing fittings plumbing companies sink repair furnace service drain installation drainage contractors plumbing contractors commercial plumbing water heater drainage companies water line replacement water line leak trenchless water line trenchless water line replacement sewer and drain cleaning sewer cleaning 24 hour plumber kitchen faucet installation emergency plumber shower installation toilet replacement boiler installation boiler service boiler repair boiler maintenance boiler replacement heating contractors hvac service hvac repairs residential hvac system ductless air conditioner ductless air conditioner installation ductless mini split installation best plumbing and heating bathtub faucet replacement leak repair licensed plumber best plumber certified plumbers reliable plumbing toilet repair hot water tank installation gas furnace installation gas furnace repair gas furnace replacement gas furnace troubleshooting drainage company air conditioning units service air conditioning units water heater repair tankless water heater heat pump maintenance water main repair water main break pipe bursting technology broken water main sewer line replacement replace water line no dig water line replacement drainage pipe repair drainage repairs sewer drain repair drainage and sewage camera inspection drainage camera inspection sewer camera inspection sewer and drain service
1956
VISA, Master Card, Cheque
Air Miles, Better Business Bureau, Burnaby Board of Trade, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Asso