Quality Home Comfort

Formerly Quality Built-In Home Systems Inc.
50 Venture Dr Toronto ON M1B 3L6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Quality Home Comfort

tsmiley beaches
tsmiley beaches

Great service! Highly recommended

Kevin and the team responded promptly to quote for a replacement tankless hot water system, and did a fantastic job installing a new unit with great skill and care!

They were very competitive, highly skilled, and great communicators. I would easily hire them again and would recommend them without reservation.

Thank you for you review Tracy. We have been HVAC technicians for over 32 years and try to treat our clients like family.

Bleu
Bleu

Kevin is very knowledgeable and cares

1I called Kevin as my AC not working, and of course being one of the hottest days yet. Kevin took the time to speak with me and knew right away what the problem was. Even though I was not in his service area, and I ended having to call someone else, it didn't stop there. Kevin made sure to check in with me after to see what the diagnoses was and that I was getting a good price and being taken care of. He didn't have to do any of this, he took time out of his busy schedule to make sure I was ok, with calls and multiple text messages out of sheer kindness. This really speaks volumes of what kind business this man runs. I wish I could give him more stars! I highly recommend this company you will be treated to A+ service, and guaranteed have the experience of someone who knows how to treat people right and to go above and beyond to ensure satisfaction.

Thank you so much for the review Caroline. It is our pleasure to help people like you.

Ci
Ci

Kevin is amazing!

I called Kevin in a panic about a floor vent that needed to be redirected to the toe kick of my planned kitchen installation the next very day. He was the only person who called me back and helped me out in such a short timeline. Not only that, he personally custom made something for me that would work and he was so friendly and keen to help!

Afterwards, I asked for his services installing something else and he honestly told me that he would help but I didnt need an hvac professional and could just have a handyman do the task for much cheaper. When I asked him about installing a new dryer, he offered to FaceTime me and help at no cost at all.

Not only a professional but just a great guy in general! Thanks Kevin!

It was a pleasure to help you Cici. We are always here for you. Customers like make me want to work even harder. Thank you.

Duct cleaning

Illyas called and reminded me about my appointment for duct cleaning.
Illyas and his friend were very professional, asked few questions and did the job to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your review Elizabeth. It was our pleasure to help you.

A/C Installation

Excellent professional HVAC service by licensed technician. Worked hard all day to install new air conditioner unit. I would highly recommend this company. It is called Quality Home Care located in Toronto.

Thank you for the review Branko! We have been licensed HVAC professionals for 33 years.

Kevin
Quality Home Comfort

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Duct cleaning

Very professional and easy to deal with. They would contact you ahead and do follow-up. I would recommend them.

Thank you for the review. It's our pleasure to help you with duct cleaning.

Natasha Gomez
Natasha Gomez

Exceptional job done & service

They exceeded all of my expectations and provided an invaluable customer service experience! Kevin had his crew install a new air conditioner in my home and I couldnt be happier. He provided all the information up front and did the job on time. The crew is clearly experienced (seems like 20+ years) so I felt very comfortable with this company. I highly recommend them- Professional, Punctual & Responsive!

Thank you for your review Natasha! It is our pleasure to help you with a new air conditioner.

Diogo
Diogo

Gas Line Installation

Required a gas line to be installed in my kitchen. David arrived on time as communicated, he even called before arriving and the workmanship was great. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review. We are licensed and insured gas fitters for over 30 years.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Installing gas line for stove

Great work. Kevin responded to my questions right away and David did a great job installing the line. The work was quick and clean, communication was clear, and David even stayed back and levelled the stove after he was done installing it. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the review. We have been licensed gas fitters for over 30 years.

Great customer service and great work

Found them online because of lots of previous great reviews. They arrived right on time when they said they would and did a great job. I told them it was post renovations so they took extra time and care to make sure all the dust and dirt was cleaned out of my ducts.

It's always our pleasure to provide service for you. We offer the most thorough duct cleaning service possible.

More about Quality Home Comfort

Full service residential and commercial heating and cooling. Fully licensed and certified. Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Masters of installation and design. Commitment to excellence in customer service.

Specialists in radiant heating and electric/oil to gas conversions.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Solar Water Heating, Duct Cleaning, and Gas Installers
Furnace Air conditioner Boiler Tankless water heater Duct Cleaning And much more
We service all makes and models. Furnaces, boilers, air conditioners (central and ductless/mini-split), water heaters (tanks and tankless), radiant and in floor heating, gas connection for bbq, stove, etc, duct work, HVAC design, electric/oil to gas conversion, duct cleaning
Goodman,Carrier,Lennox, Daikin,Mitsubishi,Fujitsu, LG
HVAC,Water Heaters,Ventalation, Duct Work,HVAC Design, In Floor Heaters, Gas Connections,Radiant Heating,Pool Heaters,Tankless Water Heaters, Furnace, Boilers, Combi Boilers,Smart Thermostats,Air Quality, Duct Cleaning
1988
Cash, Cheque & Etransfer
HVAC Design,Heating Fuel Contractor, TSSA, HRAI, Licensed Gas Tech, Ont College of Trades Ref Tech
HRAI, TSSA, GreenON