Quality Home Comfort

Formerly Quality Built-In Home Systems Inc.
325 Nantucket Blvd, Unit 1 Toronto ON M1P 2P2

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Quality Home Comfort

Derek
Derek

Renovation

Kevin and David take care of all the HVAC from design to installation for all our new builds. They are always on time and take good care of us. I would recommend them to everyone.

Always a pleasure to work with you.

L.Tersigni
L.Tersigni
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Complete hvac

I had Quality design a complete hvac system for my new built home. They did everything from design, pulling permits, to installation. Kevin communicated everything clearly and David organized the entire job. They stay on top of their team and get the job done right and on schedule. Many thanks to the team at quality.

Was a pleasure to work with you Lee! Welcome to the family.

kmilaniak
kmilaniak

HVAC

Kevin is a pleasure to work with. He’s helpful and patient and got the job done as promised. I’m very happy with his work and will be recommending him!

Thank you for your review! It's our pleasure to help you. Call us if you ever need anything.

kbt_0505
kbt_0505

Upgraded my home comfort products

I called a few companies before deciding to go with quality home comfort. They had the best customer service BY FAR. Their price was fair and the work they did was very professional. I had great confidence in them from the beginning and they didn’t let me down.

It's our pleasure to serve you Karine. Welcome to the family.

Jason
Jason

Tankless water heater

David and Bobby did a great job with the installation. The job involved running a new natural gas flexline, installing the tankless and drilling new intake/vents for the unit.
Both were very friendly, respectful and easy to talk to about the project.

Thank you Jason. David is our master technician and Bobby is excellent. We are always here for you.

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

repair condominium heating unit

After my condominium's contractor coming into service my heat pump it stopped working properly. I had them come back twice and they did not fix it nor could they explain to me what the problem was. I found Quality Home Comfort on Home Stars. David came in on the day that I called, he fixed my heating unit, called me and spent a lot of time explaining what he had done and what things to look for if there were more problems. My heat has work consistently since he came in. He has called me back to follow up and make sure everything is good. The communication, service and responsiveness of this company is excellent! I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review. Welcome to the QHC family. We are always here for you.

rockyjoshm
rockyjoshm
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace

David came by and serviced my furnace within two hours during the holidays. No extra or hidden charges and problem was quickly solved. He gave me plenty of helpful tips to maintain my system as well.  Very friendly and professional. Thank you!

David is our lead man. Thank you for your kind words.

janellebrind
janellebrind

Furnace/Water Heater Replacement

Kevin, David, and Bobby did an excellent job with my new furnace and tankless water heater. Kevin was patient and helpful, answering all my questions and providing me with the information I needed to make a decision. David organized the installation and inspected all the work completed by Bobby. I was taken care of by the family at Quality Home Comfort and would recommend them to everyone. Thank you again!

Thank you for your kind words, Janelle. Welcome to the QHC family :)

jprincipe
jprincipe

Furnace and Ac

Kevin helped me with a whole new heating and cooling system. Best price quoted. Professional installation. I’m very pleased. Thank you to David as well for his great advice.

Thank you Joe. Was a pleasure. We're always here for you.

Amira E.
Amira E.
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace/Air Conditioner

After 20 years in my home I decided it was time for a new furnace and air conditioner. I had gone through a few companies before deciding on quality home comfort. Kevin was helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and had the best price. He had inspections done before and after the installation. David was an expert and made me feel confident. I am happy I chose them and would recommend them to anyone looking for hvac work to be done.

Thank your for your review. We are always here for you.

More about Quality Home Comfort

Full service residential and commercial heating and cooling. Fully licensed and certified. Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Masters of installation and design. Commitment to excellence in customer service.

Specialists in radiant heating and electric/oil to gas conversions.