Quality Home Comfort

Formerly Quality Built-In Home Systems Inc.
325 Nantucket Blvd, Unit 1 Scarborough ON M1P 4V5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough  >  Quality Home Comfort

Reviews for Quality Home Comfort

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Natural Gas Line extension to front of house for BBQ

I very much appreciated the service from Quality Built In Home Systems. We had a natural gas line extended to the front of our house for a BBQ. David was very friendly and helpful in explaining my options and finished the job in 3 hours. His work is very neat and clean. They were very accommodating to fit me in within a week of request.

Thank you so much for your review Stephen. I'm glad you are happy with David's work. He is a master technician with over 30 years of experience. We're always here for you. We are obliged to be at your service.

Ricky Monta in Scarborough
Ricky Monta in Scarborough

Fantastic service

I was looking for a good AC this summer and Kevin and Co managed to give me a very competitive price on a ductless unit. Hats off to David as well for providing such great service in this heat. I'm very glad I called them. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words, Ricky. We are always here for you.

Vladislav in Scarborough
Vladislav in Scarborough

Air Conditioner Fix

I had a problem with my central AC in the house that was listed for sale in Oshawa during this summer. Quality built in services was referred to me by one of my friends and that’s how I reached them and ask for help.
The technician came on the same day and fixed the issue in a timely manner and within reasonable money for the same day call.
I am completely satisfied with the provided service by Quality Built in services and have already arranged an upgrade to high efficiency furnace in my parents house.

It's our pleasure to serve you, Vladislav. Thank you for your review. We are always here for you.

Yasi in Stouffville
Yasi in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Excellent service!

Called in for my AC as it was not working. Not only did the technician come to my home the same day that I called but they were able to install a brand new AC the same night also. And the admin assisted me with receiving a $400 rebate!!
Also, while the technician was looking at our AC he managed to fix our furnace the same day without charge.
Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Thank you for this review, Yasi. I'm glad you are satisfied with our work. We are always here, obliged to be at your service.

Michael from Leslieville
Michael from Leslieville
9.8/10

Install new mid-efficiency furnace and A/C.

David was prompt, gave good advice and quoted several options with good prices. Team who installed the furnace and A/C were professional, answered my questions, compliant with homeowner's request and cleaned up site well.

Thank you for your review, Michael. We are always here for you. David is our master technician and takes great pride in installation and design of HVAC systems. He always looks out for the homeowner. I'm happy you are satisfied with our work.

Janet from Hillcrest Village
Janet from Hillcrest Village

9.8/10

New Furnace

David was prompt in giving us a quote, and came in with the best price. His team handled the removal of our ancient oil furnace and the installation of a new gas boiler efficiently and left little to clean up.

More about Quality Home Comfort

Full service residential and commercial heating and cooling. Fully licensed and certified. Family owned and operated for over 30 years. Masters of installation and design. Commitment to excellence in customer service.