Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Water and gas leak

We had a main water leak in May on the front yard. Milani came right away and fixed it. We also had a gas stove leak and Milian came that day and fixed it. They are efficient, professional and do great work fast.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

High Efficiency Heating?Hot Water Boiler Maintenaance

Ali from Milani has been maintaining our high efficiency boiler heating/hot water system for more than ten years. We have always found him to be efficient, reliable, and anticipatory as well as extremely personable.

Penny
Penny
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

furnace repair

Our Technician Ryan was very professional and very pleasant. He replaced thermostat on our furnace. He used booties to cover his shoes. I found the amount for the job somewhat expensive but that's not technicians fault.

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Hot water tank replacement

I was impressed with Milani from the initial phone call to the completion of the job.
My local plumber recommended Milani since they were not able to do the job in the tight time Line I had.
Mike P arrived on time, courteous and professional . He completed the job in the time I needed to accommodate an appointment I had.
I will be using Milani for all my future plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Job resulted in leaks and damage

Milani reseated the toilet after the floor was retiled. The plumber installed the toilet flange well below the level of the new floor, which apparently any competent plumber would never do. The toilet leaked to the room below. Because it was a slow leak and beyond the 30-day warranty, the company refused to acknowledge that it was the result of the plumber's work. I had to hire a new plumber to reseat the toilet properly and a contractor to fix the damaged ceiling in the room below.

Chris in North Vancouver
Chris in North Vancouver
1 review Richmond, BC

Unprofesional and billed us for no work done

From the start of our service with Milani which started Sept 8th and involved test messages and phone calls, we have felt the service to be non professional. Prices and quotes can only be provided over phone, and for some reason they will not email or give written prices or quotes. After talking and discussing with Milani, mostly Dave, they gave us verbal costs for a new 50 gallon hot water tank. I asked multiple times for them to provide me the exact make and model of the tank so I could then look up product reviews, and more importantly product dimensions to ensure it would fit into the space we had. Milani was not able to give us the specific model they would supply and install, and that they would show up with a model they have in stock.

We agreed to proceed as we needed a hot water tank to replace our existing old tank that was failing, and now providing very low pressure that its nearly impossible to enjoy a hot shower. We booked in Tuesday 13th Sept for them to come and install the new tank, however they called that same morning saying they could not come today, and rescheduled until Wednesday 14th Sept. Mike P arrived to install, however as soon as he walked through the door he threw his hands up in the air and said they brought the wrong sized tank and would not be able to install it that day. He mentioned they would need a thinner and taller tank for the space we have. Mike was not helpful at all and simply handed us a $236.25 bill, which states they have my credit card. They then proceeded and charged us for a service they was not provided and only offered a bill credit if we proceeded and had them do the tank install.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Plumbing pipe repair

Manik came here to fix our pipe. He did very good job. Excellent service. Thanks manik and milani

Peter in Richmond
Peter in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Superb service with Milani

On January 19, 2022, my previous tankless water heater had issues and I couldn't find anyone to service this model since it was not a locally sourced tankless system. Luckily I found Milani plumbing and they assisted me with professionalism and courtesy. I ended up purchasing another tankless system that could be serviced by them on an ongoing basis. I am happy to say that the team that came out from the initial quote to the servicing and follow up has been so very professional and thorough. The people at Milani do care very much about my concerns and addressed all aspects of my install. I know now that I should have the tankless system serviced once a year and had I known this previously with my previous contractor, perhaps I wouldn't have had such issues. But that's besides the point. I am very very happy with Milani and yes, you pay a fair price for the heater, it is well worth it if it lasts a very long time. I just had the system serviced yesterday along with my very old furnace and the fellow was professional and even early for my appointment. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any heating/plumbing needs. Thank you Team Milani

Fa in Port Coquitlam
Fa in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Great Job!

Thank you so much Milani for helping me today on the weekend.
I was a Great job done by Mr. Mirza. He was fast , clean , professional and also had an amazing personality.
I highly recommend Milani to everyone.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Carrier Furnace and Rinnai Tankless

I have had my furnace and tankless water system serviced every fall. The company I had used prior had gone bankrupt and as Milani had made it to Kelowna, I took a chance and was delighted with the speed of service. The technician (Adrian) was fantastic. I had an issue with my my powder room toilet and Adrian responded in record time. Given our experiences, Milani is now my new service provider.

More about Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning

Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd is one of the largest and well established full service plumbing, heating and drainage companies in Vancouver and the lower mainland.

We have a great team of experienced plumbers highly skilled in both commercial and residential services.

www.facebook.com/milaniplumbing
www.instagram.com/milaniplumbing
www.twitter.com/milaniplumbing

Drainage Contractors, Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Duct Cleaning, Drain Services, and Solar Water Heating
Plumbing, Drainage, Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Commercial Mechanical Services
plumbing hot water tank central air conditioning plumber home air conditioning plumbers water line air conditioning installer plumbing & heating furnace repair heating commercial air conditioning heat pump repair furnace cleaning air conditioning repair ac installation ac repair hot water tank replacement furnace replacement furnace installation ac service heat pump service pipe repair master plumber bathtub repair drain cleaning air conditioning companies garbage disposal installation plumbing fittings plumbing companies sink repair furnace service drain installation drainage contractors plumbing contractors commercial plumbing water heater drainage companies water line replacement water line leak trenchless water line trenchless water line replacement sewer and drain cleaning sewer cleaning 24 hour plumber kitchen faucet installation emergency plumber shower installation toilet replacement boiler installation boiler service boiler repair boiler maintenance boiler replacement heating contractors hvac service hvac repairs residential hvac system ductless air conditioner ductless air conditioner installation ductless mini split installation best plumbing and heating bathtub faucet replacement leak repair licensed plumber best plumber certified plumbers reliable plumbing toilet repair hot water tank installation gas furnace installation gas furnace repair gas furnace replacement gas furnace troubleshooting drainage company air conditioning units service air conditioning units water heater repair tankless water heater heat pump maintenance water main repair water main break pipe bursting technology broken water main sewer line replacement replace water line no dig water line replacement drainage pipe repair drainage repairs sewer drain repair drainage and sewage camera inspection drainage camera inspection sewer camera inspection sewer and drain service
1956
VISA, Master Card, Cheque
Air Miles, Better Business Bureau, Burnaby Board of Trade, Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Asso