King Of Floors, The

Lori from Surrey
Lori from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Transition Boards

The associate was very helpful in recommending which boards to use and offered an exchange if it wasn't suitable. We did end up having to return the boards and the replacements were of a higher value - they still honored the exchange.

Kim from North  Vancouver
Kim from North Vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Replacement of Floors

I purchased my bamboo floors and my laminate floors from King of Floors. They had a good selection and their showroom is huge. The price was comparable to other places but I liked the colours that they offered. The staff were helpful and seem to know their stuff.

D. Wood in Surrey
D. Wood in Surrey
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Hardwood floor

I searched the lower mainland for a cheap, quality hardwood flooring. This place is very good for pricing. I did notice that the wood was a bit thinner and the quality seemed not as good, but for a budget flooring it was great.

CJ in Vancouver
CJ in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Flooring

King of FLoors were great, very friendly and professional. They have great customer service, and treated us well. Good selection and they stocked the product we were looking for. Would use again!

Steve Chan in Richmond
Steve Chan in Richmond
7 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Flooring

I decided to replace my old flooring in my house. I heard of their commercial on the radio so I made a visit. They made great suggestions and they did offer a great deal so I could replace my flooring in my limited budget.

Ali in Burnaby
Ali in Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation of Bamboo Flooring

We laid bamboo flooring over our original hardwood floors. We found King of Floors had a great selection and competitive pricing. They have a really nice showroom and a clearance section. The staff are also friendly and helpful.

More about King Of Floors, The

King of Floors is 100% locally owned and operated and has been flooring homes in the western Canada since 1985.

We travel the world over and buy factory direct so that we can pass the savings directly onto you. With our 85 thousand square foot warehouse and showroom we have all our products under one roof.

King of Floors has the largest selection of laminate, hardwood, engineered, and bamboo floors in the lower mainland and our sales staff have over 90 years experience combined so we can help you find the right product at the right price.

Before you buy anywhere else, make sure you visit The King of Floors.

Laminate Flooring, Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Flooring, Bamboo Flooring, Exotic Flooring, Cork Flooring, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Bamboo, Cork