King Of Floors, The

MICHELLE COHEN from Delta
MICHELLE COHEN from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Laminate Flooring

Excellent variety, amazing prices, and unbeatable customer service!!! Troy and Brett were so knowledgable and made the experience of our flooring renos needs top notch! All of our questions were answered and telephone calls were always returned the same day! For future flooring needs I will only shop at King of Floors in Surrey and recommend this store to everyone!!!

DHultgren from Delta
DHultgren from Delta
15 reviews Delta, BC

Finishing Items

It was too bad we didn't find this place before we purchased flooring from a different company. The selection at this place is insane: there is lots and lots to choose from.

We did purchase moulding and vents to finish our flooring job, and we found the floor staff to be professional and helpful.

art thurston from Surrey
art thurston from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

flooring

King of Floors advertising always caught my eye so we checked them out. It was much more impressive than we ever imagined. Thanks to Ivan we settled on brushed flooring. It has worn well with our two dogs. I would recommend King of Floors.

catherine logan from Surrey
catherine logan from Surrey
1 review Gibsons, BC

flooring

We recently renovated our living and dining areas.
We were extremely satisfied with the service, quality and cost we received at King of Floors. The staff are very knowledgeable and they have the best selection and prices in town.

George from Surrey
George from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

1300 SQFT HARDWOOD FLR

My wife and I went to purchase some flooring for our home we entered king of floors Surrey the staff was friendly and pleasant. Troy the Manager gave us what seemed to be sound advice. Our biggest worry was that our dogs wood scratch the wood. But Troy assured us several times that if we went with the higher grade wood it would be fine the dogs would not scratch the would. Needless to say after one week the dogs have destroyed the floor with scratches, we had there nails clipped used booties anything to stop this process. I went ino the store to confront troy with this and all he would say is I never said hardwood wont scratch over and over, I said yes but you said the dogs wouldn't scratch it , he just kept babbling the same thing I never said hard would wont scratch , then kicked me out of the store.

George from Surrey,

In response to your review of our store we just want to say that we are sorry that you are not happy. Troy has been with our company for 20+ years and has exceptional knowledge of the products and the durability of it. It is our policy to never advise a customer that wood will not scratch because of course being wood it will scratch. Dog’s nails are especially hard on wood but if a customer is considering putting a real wood product down we always suggest using a hand scraped or brushed product to hide these marks.

As for Troy kicking you out of the store, we had several witnesses (staff, owner and customers) at the store that witnessed you come at Troy in an aggressive, irate state, using profanity at the point of yelling. In order to avoid a physical assault and to avoid our other customers feeling threatened you were asked to leave. Our customers and staff safety are paramount to us.

TRW from Vancouver
TRW from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

laminate flooring

Fantastic product at a very low price. The layout of the warehouse makes it easy to decide on the product you want. We chose what we liked, and got advice from Ivan on which underlay to use. A great deal was offered and we were ready for our project! We are so happy with King of Floors and will definitely return for future flooring needs.

Donna from WHITEHORSE
Donna from WHITEHORSE
2 reviews Whitehorse,

renovating kitchen

Very good prices. Many road bumps along the way dealing with the online person, however the owner called me directly and assured me my flooirng is on the way. I am upgrading my rating.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear Donna,

I am sorry for the length of time it has taken for your order to get processed. This is not normal and I understand that there was some problems in sending your credit card information to our billing department. When it was decided that Paypal was to be used we had were closed for the Christmas season. I assure you we try our absolute best to take care of our customers. Thank you for the feedback and we appreciate your business.

Brett
Manager
King of Floors

Dorthy Rossi from Surrey
Dorthy Rossi from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

laminate flooring

I received excellent service from Ross, he was very knowledgeable and informative as I had special requirements( a dog) Ross went over all the different types of flooring and what would work the best for my situation

More about King Of Floors, The

King of Floors is 100% locally owned and operated and has been flooring homes in the western Canada since 1985.

We travel the world over and buy factory direct so that we can pass the savings directly onto you. With our 85 thousand square foot warehouse and showroom we have all our products under one roof.

King of Floors has the largest selection of laminate, hardwood, engineered, and bamboo floors in the lower mainland and our sales staff have over 90 years experience combined so we can help you find the right product at the right price.

Before you buy anywhere else, make sure you visit The King of Floors.

Laminate Flooring, Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Flooring, Bamboo Flooring, Exotic Flooring, Cork Flooring, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Bamboo, Cork