King Of Floors, The

Reviews for King Of Floors, The

Kate in Surrey
Kate in Surrey

Excellent service and selection

Jake and his team were knowledgeable and great to deal with. We visited this location a couple of times from Vancouver before we made our purchase and it was well worth the drive. Jake was very patient taking time to explain the differences with the wood. I would highly recommend this store for your next purchase!

Purchased good quality laminate

I was very happy with the selection instore as well as the quality of the laminate since I had it in my condo for over a year before I sold my place. (Beautiful floor helped sell it)

Thank you for the great review!

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Floors for Rental Project

I liked the friendly staff at King of Floor and I like Troy who gave me great prices for two different projects I was working on around the same time in 2015. Everything is fine at the time of purchase.

However, I was given two different manufacturing runs of the same type of Laminate. The boxes had slightly different marketing designs on them but the UPC was the same. Anyways, long story short after the installation I realized that half of my floor was slightly thicker. So at the joint months later its now cracked along the edge.

These guys should know better. When I mentioned that this happened they blamed me and the installer. Sure I'll take part responsibility, but they should know better than to give you two different batches from the manufacturer. After studying manufacturing processes and researching if this is normal, manufacturers recommend that you use the same batch run per job for continuing. - Bad on you guys for selling inappropriately.

The upside is that Troy looks out for you and provides good prices. And the other staff agents are just as nice and helpful.

Alan in Langley
Alan in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

return some extra flooring

I took forever to finish my flooring! I was right within the 90 days to return and thought i would have a problem getting my money back on the extra floor I didn't use. I made sure the boxes were still wrapped but wasn't sure about the 90 days since i took so long installing.
Customer serviced looked up my order and said OK return is worth $1050.00 now just drive to the side door to drop off your boxes. At the side door the boys in the back were great they didn't even want me to touch any of the boxes, they did all. I found the experience unbelievable. Good work King of Floors! And yes i got full credit!

Fernand in New Westminster
Fernand in New Westminster
1 review Richmond, BC

Condo Renovation

I was nervous about using Laminate Flooring because of other installations I had seen in our complex. ( Very Bouncy ) Brett advised us that their products were very solid especially with quality underlay. The Reno went as planned and we are extremely pleased with the product. The whole project was finished on time and with minimal disruption, because of the quality people we had to deal with, from Brett to the installers, Peter and his crew Mackenzie and Matt. We highly recommend this company.

Dr Harjeet Makkar in New Westminster
Dr Harjeet Makkar in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Poor Return policy.Exorbtant prices.

I would recommend this place to you,if you dont care about your pocket.Poor location & exorbitant prices.They have bunch of lame lame excuses to present & not take new well packaged flooring return. Avoid this place,learn from other experience.

Dear Dr. Harjeet Makkar;

In response to your review of our store, I would like to clarify with you that our company return policy, which is clearly posted in our store and on our website, states that we will happily return products as follows:

“Floors can be returned for a FULL refund for up to 90 days. The boxes must be DRY, unopened, undamaged”

Unfortunately, the 2 boxes you brought in for return were absolutely soaking wet and therefore we were unable to accept them.

Further to your claim that our prices are exorbitant - the 12mm laminate which you purchased was clearance priced at $1.19 per square foot.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

King of Floors
604-591-6811

Monica in New Westminster
Monica in New Westminster

Product and Service

I am very happy with the choice of flooring that we made.
With great advice from staff. I am thrilled with the quality and look of the flooring at a great price.
Thank you.

Eric from Habidex Renovations
Eric from Habidex Renovations
11 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hardwood flooring

Huge selection, a busy and well orchestrated enterprise. Probably the best choices of anywhere. Come with your sqft area and number of stairs if you have any. note that in many cases you will need a hefty vehicle if your choice adds up to alot of weight.
They have underlayments too.

MICHELLE COHEN from Delta
MICHELLE COHEN from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Laminate Flooring

Excellent variety, amazing prices, and unbeatable customer service!!! Troy and Brett were so knowledgable and made the experience of our flooring renos needs top notch! All of our questions were answered and telephone calls were always returned the same day! For future flooring needs I will only shop at King of Floors in Surrey and recommend this store to everyone!!!

More about King Of Floors, The

King of Floors is 100% locally owned and operated and has been flooring homes in the western Canada since 1985.

We travel the world over and buy factory direct so that we can pass the savings directly onto you. With our 85 thousand square foot warehouse and showroom we have all our products under one roof.

King of Floors has the largest selection of laminate, hardwood, engineered, and bamboo floors in the lower mainland and our sales staff have over 90 years experience combined so we can help you find the right product at the right price.

Before you buy anywhere else, make sure you visit The King of Floors.

Laminate Flooring, Hardwood Flooring, Engineered Flooring, Bamboo Flooring, Exotic Flooring, Cork Flooring, Laminate, Hardwood, Engineered, Bamboo, Cork