Jones Pools

Reviews for Jones Pools

Sandra in Maple
Sandra in Maple

Pool quote.....STAY AWAY!

Were told we would be swimming at the end of August by sales guy which the owner Mike said "I would never promise you such unrealistic date". Mike was rude and not pleasant to deal with at all. I've never had someone ask me "Why don't you just take your deposit back" which I agreed and in a cowardly move deducted $500 for their time. EXCUSE ME!!! what time.... when I tried to contact him via email he didn't respond.

I am so happy I didn't go with them and now have someone else who will be working on my backyard oasis. Feel free to contact me for details.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Sometimes it is better to terminate a contract when personalities conflict before any work gets started. The $500.00 was used for the time and travel spent to apply for your pool permit with the City of Vaughan, which I am sure your current contractor appreciated having that legwork done for them. I am glad you are happy with your current contractor and sincerely hope you enjoy your new backyard.

Pool closing & Minor repair

Had called Jones Pools to come and close my pool late in the season in 2015. They appeared very nice and helpful over the phone. They got in quick to close my pool. Very Nice staff who closed my pool. They saw that one of the pool cover anchors was stuck. They came back another day to fix it without my knowledge. I came home one day to find the anchor replaced with a major chip in my pool deck. I called to ask about it. They gave me the run around. After a few emails they promised to investigate and see about helping to fixing the damage. Never heard from them again. They still charged me for the closing and no compensation for the damage caused. Make sure you are around when they do work at your house. Would not trust them.

I am glad you were happy with the pool closing itself. But I am sorry that it turned into an unfortunate situation. We still contend that we did not cause the damage to your deck and that we did not enter your yard without your knowledge. We closed your pool in October and you stated the deck chipped in December. Our service employees were not even working in December. The office staff was trying to see if they could get advise on how to get the coloured pattern concrete chip fixed out of courtesy to no avail. I understand that we will never agree on what transpired and there will never be a solution to it.

Trevor Katz from Toronto
Trevor Katz from Toronto

New in-ground pool

If you are considering an in-ground pool look no further and call Jones Pools. I met Mike (one of the owners) last fall. His prices were honest and fair and the work was done without any issues. Mikes team took the time to explain the entire process and worked well with my landscaper. The entire project (complete backyard reno) was completed on time and within budget.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was and still is a pleasure dealing with you. We hope you enjoy your pool for years to come.

Will Akkermans from Aurora
Will Akkermans from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Pool & Landscaping

We met with several pool companies before deciding to go with Jones Pools. They were easy to work with, were transparent with their costs, cleaned up after themselves, and we willing to make changes along the way. They were very professional. I highly recommend!

jennifer in the gta
jennifer in the gta
22 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fixed Pool Pump

recently used a non-local pool company as they had installed a safety cover and we decided to convert to a salt water pool. what a disaster! We called in Jones Pools and they fixed the problem in 20 minutes that the other guys couldn't even figure out and never bothered to return to finish the job! We highly recommend Jones Pools. Go local!!!

Hori
Hori
9.5/10

Installed Pool and surrounding blocks

Had a large pool put in and thought it'd be pricey. The guys were detailed in sharing the options we had to work with and were totally okay in altering along the way when we had a change of heart. The quality for the price was to our liking and the surrounding blocks look marvellous and compliment the job they did on the pool.

Frankenstein
Frankenstein

8.5/10

"Cabana, pool and stamp concrete job"

We found them to very timely and the service was excellent. At the end of the day the cleanup was done and they'd give us advance notice if they couldnt make it. They offered us great options and engaged us in the design of the project. They were also very open to changes along the way.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Uxbridge?