International Pool & Spa Centers

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
4496 Chesswood Drive Toronto ON M3J 2B9
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Downsview  >  International Pool & Spa Centers

Reviews for International Pool & Spa Centers

Backyard Pool and Spa

I have used this company on a few of my houses over the last 15 years. They just recently completed my new house backyard and I couldn't be happier. We installed a fiber glass pool and a coast spa, the representative was knowledgeable and the service was great! I dealt with the owner Marshall and I have nothing but great things to say. The project was built on time, on budget and the seasonal services have been exceptional. This is my 4th project with them and I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend their services.

Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto
Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto

Purchased a coast swim spa and love it

Purchased a coast swimming spa to double as an exercise pool for our small backyard back in June. We purchased it during a sale they had and it came with a bunch of extras for free. So far everything has been working great and we are enjoying it, hopefully into the winter. Service was great, we had one minor issue the first week, but they came out and fixed it right away. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

Great service and products

Great shopping experience with fantastic customer service. The staff helped me solve my problems and made sure I bought the correct products without overselling. The service tech came to my house did a great job.

Dan Gold in Vaughan
Dan Gold in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Hot tub

I recently purchased a hot tub from International Pool and Spa. Definitely did my research first and ended up back here. Wasn't sold as much as educated to the right decision. Was an amazing experience not being pressured to something I didn't want. Would recommend to anyone looking for a pool or spa. Came in for my free spa school after and have no issues keeping my water nice and clear. Thanks!!

Helen in Milton
Helen in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Above ground pool purchase and installation

My husband and I purchased a pool from international pool and spa a few weeks ago. We were offered installation a week later and thought this was great due to the busy season. We didn't haggle with price as we were getting immediate install. My husband called to confirm installation with the pool company and was told everything was on schedule. The day came for install and nobody showed up. We called the pool company and was told it would at earliest be another two weeks before they would get to us. When we said that would not be sufficient and would like our money back, we were told they would be there the next day. The installer showed up the next day and literally dumped the pool boxes in our yard and left. We now can not get anyone to return our calls. I have a pool in boxes that I'm assuming we will either have to take back ourselves or pay someone else to do the install. This has been a very disappointing experience. I would not recommend international pool and spa Oakville location.

Flanny from Bowmanville
Flanny from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Pool Installation

Do not support them. We have had 4 leaking liners in 4 years. All seam failures. Thousands spent on pro rated warranty and water. Arrogant service. Apparently we have had "bad luck" Nonsense!

Joan from Newmarket
Joan from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

pool

We have had nothing but problems with International Pool & Spa. The customer service has been deplorable. Installation took forever, may dates promised with no calls saying installation had been postponed. Had a problem with rust on the pool rails which was taken care of very quickly by the manufacturer but botched up by International Pool & Spa. I would never, ever recommend this company.

More about International Pool & Spa Centers