Drain Master

Drain Master

Reviews for Drain Master

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Trenches Waterline

Very professional and great service and high quality workmanship. Respone time was extremely fast and rates were very reasonable for the work needed. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing this type of service.

Isaac in Surrey
Isaac in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

They found a way to make it work

I needed my polyb to be redone which ran underneath my driveway. It proved to be quite difficult as the pipe snaked and was longer then anticipated. They had to dig an additional hole. Jose and team found a way after 2 days to get it connected without having to dig up my whole driveway. I am not sure anyone else would have been successful.

Unfortunately when reconnecting to the city water the connection blew and the township of langley was called to fix it. Thankfully, Drainmasters will take care of any of the extra costs and work with the city because thats the type of people they are.

Thanks again for everything guys.

B.Li in Toronto
B.Li in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

JOB WELL DONE, THANK YOU!

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

We had a water lake on our water main underground, and our crawl space is very low. We had MILANI & Pristine Plumbing guys came and both companies told us it’s a big job and our driveway had to be cut, dug up and reroute the entire waterline. Also told us trenchless waterline won’t work in our case. Later, two of our neighbours recommended Drain Mater so we decided to hire them.

Drain Master did a really good job! Two guys came around 8:30am and finished at 4pm. They replaced the entire water main pipe without digging. Installed a new shut off and another shut off at the end of the house for more security. Patched the concrete in the crawl space, filled soil around our water meter and even cleaned our floor before they left! A job well done for the half of the prices the first two companies quoted us! Very happy with the service! Thank you!

ERIN
ERIN
4 reviews Surrey, BC

JOB WELL DONE

We had a water pressure problem, but after having the Pressure Reducing valve replaced by local plumbing outfit we still had the problem, they then sent a different plumber, but this time they did a quick check that proved the problem was not the valve, but was in the water line into the house, too bad they didn't do this simple test before charging me $600.00 for something I didn't need.
DrainMaster saved the day, approx 90' of replacement piping installed in one day, no mess, no fuss, 25 year warranty. Super impressed with Jose & his sidekick (sorry, I couldn't remember his name) they worked efficiently, effectively and cheerfully. I would recommend them anytime. I dread to think what it would have cost to have it fixed without this amazing trenchless system.

Barry C in Vancouver
Barry C in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sewer Line Repair

Our sewer line had become clogged. We called Drain Master who sent plumbers to our home in Deep Cove.

The plumbers found out tree roots had gotten into our line. Since they were going to replace the line without digging a trench we let them do the job. They did an excellent job replacing the sewer line by digging only 2 small holes in our yard and using a pipe bursting machine that pulled the new sewer line through the holes and replaced the old line with the new one.

An excellent job was done at a very reasonable price.

Barry C

The price was very good as well.

WillyVancouver in Burnaby
WillyVancouver in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Broken Water Line

We had a burst water line in our yard that was causing a leak in our basement. We contacted Drain Master who then sent out 2 plumbers to view the problem. It did not take them long to find where the water line burst was.

They gave us a price which we found found to be very reasonable. They went ahead and did an excellent job replacing our water line without digging a messy trench in our yard. Thanks for a job well done.

Willy

VincintDiago in Burnaby
VincintDiago in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Water Line Repair

We started to notice that our basement area was starting to flood. We contacted a few plumbers to get estimates to see what needed to be repaired.

We chose Drain Master Plumbers (as their quote was the lowest) after finding out the water line had broken. Victor the lead plumber and his crew did an excellent job replacing the broken water line without digging up our yard.

The final result was near perfect as you would never notice we had our water line replaced at all. Thanks to Drain Master our basement is now completely dry again.

My recommendation goes out to Drain Master
Vincint D

Marjorie
Marjorie
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Broken water main

Over the weekend I noticed that the front patio area was flooded and contacted several plumbing companies for the repair. Drain Master was the only company that used a proprietary trenchless method that would replace the old pipe without disturbing the patio brickwork and landscaping. Jose and Victor worked efficiently throughout the project, from installation to clean-up. There was a slight glitch as they had the impression that the water main shut-off was on the west side of the house and spent some time digging in the wrong place, but once I contacted the city and obtained the coordinates for the WM shut=off and they found the unit, they
worked steadily until the job was completed. The before and after photos are attached. I was very impressed that the patio bricks did not have to be dismantled and re-assembled, which would have been an additional expense. Thank you Jose and Victor for a job well done!

Paul in Burnaby
Paul in Burnaby
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Water Service Line Replacement

On the advice of a neighbour who sang the praises of Drain Master last year after having them replace a burst water line under his driveway using their trenchless method, when my own problematic Poly-B water service line began leaking under my house slab recently I had no hesitation in calling them in. After sizing up the job, the quote Tyler gave me seemed unbeatable, so a few days later Dallas & Rob showed up early in the morning. Besides being pleasant to deal with I can’t over emphasize how tirelessly these two gentlemen worked, pretty much non-stop all day long. Making the demanding work more complicated than usual was that the old water line didn’t follow a straight path and had several twists and turns, necessitating pulling the new line from two different spots. But these two individuals were up to the task, and the end result was a nice, new Wirsbo (Uponor) PEX line from street to utility room, all finished in a neat, professional manner. At the end of the day the only evidence they were there is a patch of bare lawn in need of re-sodding. My hat’s off to Dallas & Rob for a job well done.

Dawgz K-9 Burnaby, BC
Dawgz K-9 Burnaby, BC
2 reviews Delta, BC

Broken Water Main

Huge thank you to Drain Master for fixing my broken water main in a very timely, expert,friendly,cost-effective way. They were absolutely awesome...I called them for a second quote after the first quote I got felt like it was way too much. Drain Master quoted me half of what the other company did plus did additional services that the other company would not. Everybody that was involved in fixing my water main was friendly, knowledgeable, and they did the job very quickly with little to no disturbance to me whatsoever. I highly recommend Drain Master for anything you may have that they can fix. A company that actually cares about giving good business rather than just taking your money.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Burnaby?