Door Doctor Inc

Reviews for Door Doctor Inc

Eric of North York
Eric of North York

Garage Door Springs - Replacement

My initial call was handled by a polite, helpful person who gave me a quote right away and suggested she could get a technician out sooner than my initial request for next day service.
Arriving about an hour later, the technician Bob sized up the situation quickly, confirmed what needed to be done and got to work. An hour later all was done and cleaned up. A job well done.
Bob mentioned he was sure he'd been here sometime in the past - sure enough, it was 10 years ago to install the electric opener. Nice personal touch.

Rashid786 in Scarborough
Rashid786 in Scarborough

Excellent Service

They installed two garage door openers. Jay was prompt and completed the task quickly. I am really happy with the service the provided and will recommend to family and friends.

Garage door repair

Sunday our garage door broke
We contacted Home stars for a contractor
The Door Doctor responded right away with an estimate
Monday I contacted them and they came out the same day and fixed it
As estimated and the technician was great

irene in Markham
irene in Markham

garage door

Horrible Service! My garage door broke that they installed after 2 years. I spent so much time emailing this business and the clopay to get warranty. Clopay said it's a problem with the way Door Doctor installed the door and sent us pictures too of where the problem is. This company did nothing to fix the installation error they made. See picture of installation error.

Garage door remote opener installation

Outstanding experience. Great price, quick appointment, contractor arrived on time, delivered as per estimate, polite, professional. The company was a pleasure to deal with from start - initial phone calll -
to finish - and even recommended buying the equipment in advance from an outside source so as to save money.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door for an elderly couple.

Problems from the beginning. The individuals who came out for the estimate were very rude. When they finally installed the garage door, they did not complete the work. We had to call them back numerous amount of times to have them complete the job. We called for a repair service not too long ago. The system should have been under warranty as it is under one year old and we were assured when we called in that there would be no charge but they still insisted on charging a fee for less than one minute of work. I'm assuming that's because they they were dealing with an elderly couple so it was an easy target to take advantage. Will never recommend this company to anyone!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replaced Hard To Find Garage Door Panels-Fast & Reliable!

Very satisfied with result--needed to replace only part of garage door; Frank and his team managed to find the exact replacement panels at their location despite the door model being discontinued! His installers came first thing the next morning and made the repairs quickly and right!

Private User reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Cable replacement, rail re-adjustment

I called Door Doctor because I didn't want to risk working with torsion springs myself. The appointment was made for the same day as the call and Howard showed up much earlier than the secretary said he would come. He was able to fix the immediate problems without too much difficulty and made the door work better than before. He pointed out a lot of major deficiencies in the material and installation quality of the "builder grade" door in this 4yo house that would be best addressed by a completely new door.

Sumit in Woodbridge
Sumit in Woodbridge

Install Garage Door Opener

I called at 10AM at by 1PM I had someone available ready for the install. They are quick, clean and professional. The installer cleaned up after himself. All the boxes which came with the garage door opener we neatly set aside. The installer advised me the job would take approximately 2 to 2.5 hrs, he finished within the communicated time.

Price was a little on the higher side, but for quick service I guess you dont have much of a choice.

Larry G.
Larry G.

Excellent Company

Was having issues with Garage Door...Called in the AM and the service technician was at my place by noon. Bob was a pleasure to deal with and was very professional. Thanks Again.

More about Door Doctor Inc

As a garage door company Door Doctor was founded in 1988 in the Greater Toronto area. Located close to Markham we have since expanded our services to include two additional locations; one in Barrie, serving the Simcoe area, and the other in Oshawa, servicing the Durham area.

Our business specializes in both commercial and residential overhead door sales, installation and full repair services.

We are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors while offering exceptional service at affordable prices. We carry all models of high-quality Clopay Doors, as well as electric openers and accessories.

Whether it is a large commercial installation, or a garage door for your house, our service is second to none.