Door Doctor Inc

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Markham  >  Door Doctor Inc

Reviews for Door Doctor Inc

Garage door remote opener installation

Outstanding experience. Great price, quick appointment, contractor arrived on time, delivered as per estimate, polite, professional. The company was a pleasure to deal with from start - initial phone calll -
to finish - and even recommended buying the equipment in advance from an outside source so as to save money.

Garage door for an elderly couple.

Problems from the beginning. The individuals who came out for the estimate were very rude. When they finally installed the garage door, they did not complete the work. We had to call them back numerous amount of times to have them complete the job. We called for a repair service not too long ago. The system should have been under warranty as it is under one year old and we were assured when we called in that there would be no charge but they still insisted on charging a fee for less than one minute of work. I'm assuming that's because they they were dealing with an elderly couple so it was an easy target to take advantage. Will never recommend this company to anyone!

Replaced Hard To Find Garage Door Panels-Fast & Reliable!

Very satisfied with result--needed to replace only part of garage door; Frank and his team managed to find the exact replacement panels at their location despite the door model being discontinued! His installers came first thing the next morning and made the repairs quickly and right!

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Cable replacement, rail re-adjustment

I called Door Doctor because I didn't want to risk working with torsion springs myself. The appointment was made for the same day as the call and Howard showed up much earlier than the secretary said he would come. He was able to fix the immediate problems without too much difficulty and made the door work better than before. He pointed out a lot of major deficiencies in the material and installation quality of the "builder grade" door in this 4yo house that would be best addressed by a completely new door.

Sumit in Woodbridge
Sumit in Woodbridge

Install Garage Door Opener

I called at 10AM at by 1PM I had someone available ready for the install. They are quick, clean and professional. The installer cleaned up after himself. All the boxes which came with the garage door opener we neatly set aside. The installer advised me the job would take approximately 2 to 2.5 hrs, he finished within the communicated time.

Price was a little on the higher side, but for quick service I guess you dont have much of a choice.

Larry G from Markham
Larry G from Markham

Excellent Company

Was having issues with Garage Door...Called in the AM and the service technician was at my place by noon. Bob was a pleasure to deal with and was very professional. Thanks Again.

Maria Gracia in Mississauga
Maria Gracia in Mississauga

I was so impress with the technician that repair my garage door. He was knowledgeable about all of my issues, very fast. Well Done!

Door Doctor gives an excellent service.
The technician are very knowledgeable about there product and very helpful. They work fast and efficient. My garage door was giving me such a headache before...I am so glad door doctor comes and service my door immediately.

Maria in Markham
Maria in Markham

best service tech

most likely we don't wanna spend too much money for our garage door but for sure it is worth it if your service technician knows what they are doing....
Knowledgable crew....door doctor .
thanks for the prompt service.

Thanks Maria, much appreciated. If you can remember the tech. I will pass along your review.
Frank

Garage Door

A pleasure to work with.Dave there sales rep was very knowledgeable.We placed an the order and the installation was done when promised.There installers where top notch, clean and very organized.

Thank you for the kind words. My staff makes it really easy to offer great service with all the years of expierence they have in the field.

tcafmh from Richmond Hill
tcafmh from Richmond Hill

repsir broken gear on double garage door

Our door would not open on a Friday night. I called Door Doctor and they sent out Chris on Saturday AM. Unfortunatley he was unable to get it open to do the repair.
On Monday they sent out Dan who was able to fix the door.
The gear was replaced the door adjusted and tested. All working fine.
I have used this company 4 times over the past 25 years and always have been pleased with their service.

More about Door Doctor Inc

As a garage door company Door Doctor was founded in 1988 in the Greater Toronto area. Located close to Markham we have since expanded our services to include two additional locations; one in Barrie, serving the Simcoe area, and the other in Oshawa, servicing the Durham area.

Our business specializes in both commercial and residential overhead door sales, installation and full repair services.

We are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors while offering exceptional service at affordable prices. We carry all models of high-quality Clopay Doors, as well as electric openers and accessories.

Whether it is a large commercial installation, or a garage door for your house, our service is second to none.