Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Formerly Garage Door Service
Richmond Hill ON L4C 4L7
Garage Doors & Hardware
Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Jihoon Kim
Jihoon Kim

Best garage service

Best garage service ever use. They are trusty and kind. They just installed a new garage door on time with a good price. I will recommend them to my friends. I will definitely use them again. 10/10 service.

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door install and capping

Avidor and his team provided excellent customer service and quality with regards to work and materials. Even with the supply chain issues, Avidor and his team completed work in a timely and professional manner.

I would highly recommend Princess Garage Doors for your next garage door project and look forward to working with Avidor again in the future.

Private User reviews Flesherton, ON

Supply garage door opener, installation, & respool the door spring

Very fast response. Came the same day I called. Our local installers said they were too booked up to do the job, but when pressed they reluctantly added my name to their wait list, saying I would need to wait months for their service, sometime next year before getting a callback.

Sid
Sid

Old Door repair job

Very early in the morning and in the middle of my yawn, I misheard the door opener's hum and thought it was fully opened (the door was also no longer visible in my rear view mirror). So I accidentally backed into my garage door still in the process of clearing away from my car.

The lower door panel's handle snagged my car's rear end (where the antenna usually is found), got derailed, and ripped off the door assembly and flying off to the driveway leaving the rest misaligned and with some rollers bent out of shape. It is a 10-15 year old door so the wood material at the location of the damage fortunately crumbled easily saving the rest of the door assembly with the above said minor damages. With the old wooden portion, there is also visible corrosion on the bottom roller brackets and with some of the cabling -- the door assembly and installation essentially needed to be replaced. However Im in between jobs so I have no choice but to stick with the old door instead of having a new one installed and just have the corroded brackets and bent rollers replaced and have the torn off portion reinstalled (somehow).

Anyways, I found Princess Garage Doors Corp. in the usual google search and saw they have a good reputation for quality and professional service.

I called them in the morning and set an appointment for the afternoon and they arrived on time. The lead (Avido? we had masks on so we both were somewhat muffled) listened to my predicament so him and his colleague did the best they can to salvage the old door.

They got the job done in less than 2 hours and I stayed within budget. They even went out of their way to clean up the work area. In the next few months when I am finally ready to get a new install, Princess Garage Doors Corp. is my immediate choice. Because: They put the costumer needs first; They are on time; They stay in scope of the solution they discuss with their costumer; They keep the costumer in the loop as they do their work.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on your experience with us. We will be very happy to work with you again in the future.

plamacchia in caledon
plamacchia in caledon

Garage door repair

Amazing avidor showed up as he said was very knowledgeable about what was done from previous job he fixed issues that were wrong to make it safe I would highly recommend him to repair your garage door or install new I willl refer him to family and friends thank you again avidor

Clara
Clara

Garage door repair

Avidor did an excellent job repairing our garage door. He fixed the spring problem and installed a new opener. The work was done perfectly. He also explained in detail on how to operate and take care of the garage door. He was very professional, friendly and experienced. We are completely satisfied with his service. Highly recommend.

sandywong
sandywong

Garage door repair

My garage was opening rough Avidor replaced the rollers and lubricated all my garage doors while only charging for one. A great job and would highly recommend Princess Garage Doors to everyone

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Garage door repair

Amazing service. Came out right away and fixed our door! Honest and very professional work at a fair price! We were very happy with this company! We highly recommend them.

Nick in Brampton
Nick in Brampton
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door springs

Avidor's professionalism is second to none. Due to the prior incident from other installer who installed an inferior springs with shorter life spam, I have him to upgrade my garage door springs before any foreseeable incidents to be happening. Based upon my observations, he is a very friendly and honest technician who doesn't mind to perform extra works on the other springs that was installed by others. By applying additional tension on the springs, my garage door sounds more quieter during operations and the tiny squeaking noise is eliminated. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Thomas
Thomas
0 reviews Midhurst, ON

COMPLEX garage door installation and opener

Outstanding quality work on the installation of our complex garage door and opener good attention to detail
Very honest and hard working
Would recommend Princess without hesitation happy with the quality of our new door and metal capping

Thank you for business.

More about Princess Garage Doors Corp.

Get A Quick Fix for Garage Door Services

Garage Door Services is your full services garage door repair service provider in Toronto, Canada. We are absolutely dedicated to offering the most professional and the best quality garage door repair and maintenance. We have a large collection of garage doors. Call us today!
When it comes to installing, maintaining, and repairing garage doors, Garage Door Services stands out from the crowd for its reliable and incredible services. We bring you the best solution for door installation that goes with your style and suits esthetics of your living and commercial place. We stand on our toes whenever you want to seek door repair services. No matter what style, pattern, and design of door you choose, we make installation, maintenance, and repairing of it easy. You can discuss the length, width, and thickness of door with us and we will suggest the ideal products. The doors you choose for your garage will easily be installed and repaired by us at any time. With professional technicians, we ensure the door will go perfectly with the interior and exterior of your space. Give us a call and get the best garage door repair services in Toronto, ON.