Casalife

Reviews for Casalife

Lesley in Toronto
Lesley in Toronto

Superior Customer Service

Thanks to Rob (Casalife) and Jason's willingness to go the extra mile our sleeper sofa and king storage bed are all put together after a big move. We purchased them from Casalife 3 years ago but the movers couldn't figure out how to put them back together. Rob didn't hesitate to offer to come out and do it himself!!! Thank you!!!!!

Tom H.
Tom H.

Don't buy wooden tables at CasaLife

Avoid CasaLife's wooden furniture! We bought the Adan table a few months ago, which we only very recently took out of the packaging and assembled. Within the space of 1 week of having been very lightly used, we are seeing major scratches on the surface area. It seems like the finish is completely lacking, normally wooden tables are at the very least finished with a scratch-resistant coating.
The table is clearly advertised as "Wood is sealed for protection and longevity". I find the fact that scratches appear so easily, so quickly irreconcilable with the product specs on the website.
My wife and I reached out to CasaLife support only to be berated by the owner who told us to 'stop abusing' our table and accused us of "negligence". We have been very careful and our other wooden furniture (including multiple tables) have not been so delicate, or easy to scratch.
Highly recommend going to CB2 or Create & Barrel and not CasaLife for any wooden tables.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Customer Service

We took on a full condo renovation, and had our furniture stored for 3 months. Upon moving back in, the movers significantly damaged the table top of a walnut dining table (purchased from Casalife a few years ago). The movers didn't assume any responsibility and we were heartbroken as the table was a key piece to the newly built in banquette. We connected with Casalife who graciously offered to try and repair the damage - setting expectations that even though their skilled talent - Cesar - was excellent, it may not be possible. Well, Cesar is by far a miracle worker and the table tab looks fantastic. Thank you!

Ana in Old Toronto
Ana in Old Toronto

Great furniture Selection and Customer Service

Casalife is our favourite furniture store in Etobicoke. We purchased 6 dining chairs at a great price. 2 days later we receive an email explaining an issue with their inventory, thus the chairs were no longer available at that price. We went back and talked to Glen. He assured us that something will be done to honour the original price. After he talked to Robert, the owner of the store, they decided to order brand new chairs at the same price we had purchased the previous ones. Glen was very courteous and always prompt with his updates on the new order. Within the week the issue was solved and we got the chairs we wanted.
We definitely will go back and wholeheartedly would recommend Casalife.

Simone
Simone

Great Selection and Service

I love everything Casalife carries in their store. Have made several large sized purchases (Couches with two chairs, side table and carpet) and a Dining Room set with 4 Bar Stool.
I love all my purchases. Everything was delivered in a timely manner. And the delivery guys were fantastic.
The couches when delivered made a funny sound when we sat down. And Casalife helped contact the company and someone came and fixed the problem we had.
I will be back to Casalife.

clemoyne in Guelph
clemoyne in Guelph

Does not stand by their products

We purchased a $3000 Huppé dining room table from Casalife in early 2018. Within 6 months the veneer started coming off the table.
After weeks of back and forth, Casalife has told us that Huppé considers it to non-warranty water damage. Do you really think we would leave standing water on a $3,000 table? Of course not.
So, in short, Casalife and Huppé both do not stand by their product. I could not be more frustrated with these companies.

Pam Freeman  from Brampton
Pam Freeman from Brampton

Great service!

We ordered a dining table and chairs, along with three counter height stools in early June 2018 during Casalife's 20% off everything sale. Delivery was promised for August 2018 and everything came on time, as promised. The delivery people were absolutely the best I have ever encountered and should be commended. There were a couple of flaws noted and replacement product was received on a timely basis as well. I would highly recommend Casalife and look forward to my next shopping trip at Casalife! Trina Davenport provides excellent customer service.

Oriel in North York
Oriel in North York

sales experience was good - delivery is a problem

We visited the Yonge and Eglinton location a few times - friendly staff, helpful. We ordered 4 chairs and a light fixture. That was over one month ago, I still have to chase them for the status of my order and follow up with them regularly. promised dates have been missed. staff at the store give excuses, but are no help otherwise. pretty sure I'm completing my remaining home purchases elsewhere.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Lights and Furnitures

I was furniture shopping, hoping to find a light fixture for my Dinning room, in-which I purchase from Casalife with the help of Bryan, also the customer service was so helpful and understanding. I also have made future purchases for a table and pendant light. Thank you very much for helping me furnish my first Home.

More about Casalife

Contemporary, modern, timeless – your one stop source for designing beautiful spaces with pricing and service that can’t be beat. Visit casalife. com to see how we’re making it easier to design your space – your way. Retail Locations: 350 Evans Avenue – Toronto 2532 Yonge Street - Toronto 4553 ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?