Casalife

Furniture
171 East Liberty St, Unit 170 Toronto ON M6K3P6
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Casalife
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Casalife

Kevin in Toronto

I was furniture shopping, hoping to find a light fixture for my Dinning room, in-which I purchase from Casalife with the help of Bryan, also the customer service was so helpful and understanding. I also have made future purchases for a table and pendant light. Thank you very much for helping me furnish my first Home.

Jason  in Toronto

The current day and age of quick sales and instant satisfaction, the team of Casalife remains as one of the few companies out there that break the norm.

We recently bought a new home and we thought that we had found the perfect sofa for our newly renovated basement. We put a deposit down on a sofa. However, after some additional time with Robert, Francesca and the team, they told us that the sofa that we loved would not be ideal for our space and that we should consider other options. Robert and his team would rather lose a sale than have us buy something that wasn't ideal. imagine that.

Since then, we've been introduced to the space planner tool available on their website which allows us to plan our furniture around our space, which then allows us to bounce our ideas off the team. What an amazing tool .... much more efficient than our trail and error attempts before. The patience and the service that we've received has been incredible. Thank you.

Job Price

My husband and I purchased bar stools from this company a few years ago. Unfortunately our stools had some flaws. When we first contacted the company, they were unwilling to help us. Recently, I reached out again as the stools had really taken a turn for the worse. I was given brand new covers for all three stools for free even though they were more than 3 years past the warranty. I was very impressed by my recent interaction with this company and I will certainly consider shopping here again in the future based on this experience which is a big change from what I was thinking 3 years ago.

Kerry in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

Amazing after sales service. I purchased a tub chair which was defective. It was a manufacturer's error, not the fault of the store. Casalife immediately took ownership of the situation and they sent someone to my home to pick up the chair. He even handed me a refund cheque. And for me, the most moving part of this was that the gentleman took his shoes off before entering my home. His courteous and kind manner was typical of everyone I dealt with at Casalife. I was also extremely impressed that the owner himself responded to my email about the defective chair and genuinely cared about my situation. How often do we get that type of concern in today's retail world? I believe that this store is not just good; it is great!

Ivan from Mississauga

In Toronto, there are so many different options for stylish modern furniture. So why pick Casa Life? The customer service is the difference. I purchased a desk for my new office in April 2016, had it delivered but chose not to unbox or have it assembled as my new office was not ready. Fast forward to August 2016. I unbox the desk and to my dismay found it was damaged during delivery. Given the time frame between product delivery and discovery of the damage, I wasn't expecting a positive outcome. I reached out to Jason Whitfield, one of the principals of Casa Life and he took care of me. He took back the damaged desk and gave me a credit towards another purchase. Needless to say I was shocked and pleasantly surprised by his company's dedication to keeping his customers happy. I used the credit towards another desk and couldn't be happier . Thank you Jason and Casa Life, you have a customer for life!

Job Price

Our family has purchased furniture from Casalife over the past few years, and have been very happy with their service.

Recently, we attended the showroom/warehouse at 350 Evans Avenue, and we had a very memorable experience. We easily navigated through the variety of furniture, and definitely learned a lot of useful information and purchased some undoubtedly great furniture...this may have been slightly biased, as we had luckily bumped into the owner, Rob Whitfield, who thoroughly and patiently answered all of our questions.

Additionally, a considerate employee provided an ergonomic area for us to change our son's diaper, and the employees that packed our cog mirrors were extremely friendly and spent time educating us on how to efficiently and effectively mount them onto our wall.

Thanks again for the great service and products that you provide, and for the time that you spent in helping us to best set-up our home!

We'll certainly be back again in the future!

Frank from Toronto

We recently made a purchase to replace our previous CasaLife leather sectional, marble coffee table and leather sitting chair with a new one.
We are returning customers to Casalife and there is very good reason why we continue to bring our business to them every time we are ready to make a purchase when decorating our home with furnishings. Not only do they carry some of the most up to date furniture and furnishings but the quality is superb. The wonderful friendly knowledgeable staff make it always welcoming to deal with even if you are just looking. Rob and Jason who we had the pleasure of dealing with come with no pressure tactics. They personally take an interest to making sure your purchase is right for you and most of all make it happen with what budget you are working with.
They even scheduled next day delivery due to our busy schedule and theirs to make it happen. And lets not forget the amazing guys who delivered it were as professional and efficient they certainly know what they are doing. That says a lot of about their philosophy and because of it I have also recommended many of my friends and family to make their purchases at Casalife.
If you want to be confident with a purchase visit Casalife and you will see from my experience that is where you will be making your next home furnishing purchase.

Lois KC from Etobicoke

We discovered Casalife at the Interior Design Show a couple of years ago where we purchased a climbing man for our living room wall. When we heard that they had opened an outlet close to us, we rushed to see the store. There we found a million things that we wanted to buy but decided on one, the seatbelt chair. Not one person who has come to visit has not commented on both of these beautiful pieces. Did I get my double negative right? They are both conversation pieces.

Bernie in Toronto

We could not be any more happy with the service and all the great products we have purchased at a reasonable cost at Casalife over the past several years. The staff have good product knowledge and provide excellent design suggestions. Rob the owner of Casalife is both honest and pleasant to deal with and will go the extra mile to provide you with great solutions and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend that people visit and enjoy the shopping experience at Casalife.

More about Casalife

Furniture & accesories, multi functional pieces