Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Offering service in Toronto ON
Appliance Repair
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

emily in Guelph
emily in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Dryer repair

Our dryer broke - calamity! Steve returned my call promptly, arrived the same day and was able to repair the dryer. He was friendly, transparent and knowledgable. He called to follow up and ensure the dryer was working properly. I would call Steve again and I highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!

Susan in Toronto in Toronto
Susan in Toronto in Toronto

Takes pride in his work and customer service

He is and does exactly as advertised!

I had an older fridge that started heavy rattling for several days. I thought it was a death rattle, but Steve answered my call within minutes, gave me sound advice, then came over less than 12 hours later, and quickly and efficiently diagnosed the problem, had the part, and fixed it.

Thanks Steve. Someone clearly who takes pride in his work and his
customer service.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review!

M Jones in Toronto
M Jones in Toronto

repairing dish washer

As always, Steve Brannan arrived on time, prepared and able to fix the problem. Knows what he's doing and gives good advice. He's repaired items for me for over 25 years. No one is better.

Thank you very much for this lovely review!

Vic Goldman from North York
Vic Goldman from North York

fridge repair

Great guy and really efficient. Came exactly at the time he scheduled, knew exactly what the problem was, had the replacement parts and was in and out in 40 minutes. We've used Steve's services before and he's always right on. Worth every penny.

Mike - Toronto in Toronto
Mike - Toronto in Toronto

Washing machine repair

My washing machine was not working. I left a message early in the morning, received a call back and estimate within 30 minutes. Machine fixed that afternoon. Outstanding courteous service.

Thank you very much!

paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto
paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto

Prompt, courteous, clean, effective

I (property manager) had issues with two stackable laundry units at a multi-unit rental property (one wasn't spinning properly, the other not moving through cycles). Steve showed up within the scheduled 2 hour window (other places give you a 5 hour window), and completed both sets of repairs within an hour and a half. This was in one visit mind you. Other places usually do an onsite evaluation THEN book a follow-up when they invariably need parts. Steve was able to diagnose both problems over the phone and come prepared to fix both machines in one go.

Thank you very much for this great review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Cari in North York
Cari in North York

Dryer repair

Very quick in service. Talked me through possible solutions before coming and charging me.
I was very pleased with service. Also very pleasant gentleman.
Gave recommendation of another repairman to fix vent

Nicole in Toronto
Nicole in Toronto

Oven Repair

My oven was taking forever to preheat and giving off a strong smell of natural gas. I called Brannan Appliance Repair, left a message, and within a few minutes received a call back. I described the problem, and Steve immediately understood my issue AND what parts I needed. He then scheduled a time to come to my home one to two days later. He called me to confirm the day of the appointment, called again a few hours later to tell me he was running a bit late, and showed up on schedule. He was super-pleasant to have in my home, and I learned a lot chatting with him. From start to finish, fixing my oven was extremely easy. I also loved that he accepted etransfer as payment. We won't hesitate to use him again!

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Washing Machine Repair

Excellent work. Nice guy. Ordered the parts (Samsung Washer) that he though might be used to repair washer BEFORE coming over. showed up on time and had it fixed in no time. Emailed me the invoice for my records. A great experience and I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at brannansappliance@gmail.com

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!