Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Nicole in Toronto

My oven was taking forever to preheat and giving off a strong smell of natural gas. I called Brannan Appliance Repair, left a message, and within a few minutes received a call back. I described the problem, and Steve immediately understood my issue AND what parts I needed. He then scheduled a time to come to my home one to two days later. He called me to confirm the day of the appointment, called again a few hours later to tell me he was running a bit late, and showed up on schedule. He was super-pleasant to have in my home, and I learned a lot chatting with him. From start to finish, fixing my oven was extremely easy. I also loved that he accepted etransfer as payment. We won't hesitate to use him again!

Job Price

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Excellent work. Nice guy. Ordered the parts (Samsung Washer) that he though might be used to repair washer BEFORE coming over. showed up on time and had it fixed in no time. Emailed me the invoice for my records. A great experience and I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for this great review!

Our stove was giving off a big bang when preheating. Steve came the same day we spoke to him. He sorted the problem right away and fixed it on the spot. He was professional, friendly and efficient.

Thank you very much!

Jane in Toronto

Steve has helped me over the past 20 year with various issues - washing machines, stand up freezer, fridge. He is honest, fair, punctual, returns calls promptly, lays out all the facts (both good & bad), gives excellent estimates, and gives solid info about any new purchases you may have to make. I'm very appreciative of his help, knowledge and support. Thanks Steve!

Adrian

My fridge had been getting warmer and warmer and it was no longer keeping food fresh.

Called Brannan's Appliance Repair and had tech come over the next day. The tech arrived on time.

After dismantling the back panel to check for the issue he determined that the cause was that my Freon leaked out. I was informed that the repair would be very expensive and since I had a cheaper fridge I opted to not have it fixed.

The diagnostic cost would have been applied to the repair, but since my issue was too costly I decided to just pay the diagnostic key.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review.

Mark in Toronto

Steve was knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with. The repair went smoothly and as he predicted. I have added his number to my contacts list and will definitely call him again when my next appliance starts giving me trouble. I trust him to be honest and give straight forward answers. He saved the day.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review! It was my pleasure to work for you.

Steve Brannan has been repairing our major appliances for several years now. We have always found him to be first rate. He is prompt and comes when he says he is going to. He knows immediately what is wrong and what needs to be done to fix it. He stays with his quote.

We have no hesitation recommending him to anyone who needs to have their appliances put back into working order, whether it be a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer; you name it. He can fix them all, no matter what make or age.

DJBCG in Toronto

Our fridge had stopped working. We called Brannan in the evening and he responded promptly at around 7:00 am the following morning. He diagnosed the likely problem over the phone and called back shortly after checking parts availability and gave us an estimated quote -- time and material. He also confirmed that the fridge was worth fixing and gave us a likely arrival time to confirm the problem and install. He arrived on time, confirmed the problem and installed the new parts; and confirmed that the fridge was working.
Excellent service; fantastic knowledge and diagnostic ability; and prompt / on time and on budget ... fixing the problem to our satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this amazing review, it was my pleasure to work for you.

Bill  in Swansea

Called at 11 repaired by 3:00. Fast efficient. diagnosed problem over phone. Came prepared. Have used this service previously. Always gives straight answers to any questions. No hesitation to call again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for this great review.

Ken in Toronto in San Francisco

Our Kenmore oven wasn't igniting properly - taking a very long time to preheat and providing inconsistent heating. I called Steve in the morning and he came by, diagnosed the problem and had it fixed by noon!

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!