Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Offering service in Toronto ON
SteveB in Toronto
Owner/Manager
Steve Brannan [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

JM in Toronto

This is the second time we have hired Brannon Appliances, first for a stove and this time for a washer. Steve Brannon is knowledgeable, above board, friendly and on time! He gave us good advice before we agreed to the repair and encouraged us to look at options. Steve was thorough and charged us as quoted. We highly recommend his services and would certainly call him again if needed.

Joan in Leaside

Today Steve Brannan came by to fix my Maytag front loading washer, which was dripping inside even after the cycle was finished. This is the third time I have called on Steve for various repairs in the past couple of years. He is extremely professional, polite, responds quickly to any messages left and has always been able to provide service within a short period of time. He is also very patient when I pepper him with questions! Terrific service overall.

F. Mackenzie in Toronto

My 15 year old Maytag dishwasher was starting to have some small problems. Mr. Brannan answered my voice message very quickly and we established what the problems were. He ordered the parts and made arrangements to visit within about three days. He explained all the possible costs and problems beforehand. He came on time, did a great job, left absolutely no mess plus was also very pleasant. I highly recommend Brannan's for repairs. He is also quite straightforward about whether he would consider repairs or replacements as the best option.

Charles from Toronto

My old Asko dishwasher gave up the ghost a little while back. I needed someone to pull out the Asko and install a new Bosch. I have used Steve for washer/dryer repairs before and was very happy with the work he did as well as his work ethic. He is very knowledgeable about all major appliances.

After I left a voice mail on his phone, Steve called back within 30 minutes. He asked me to email him a couple of pictures of the plumbing connections under the kitchen counter adjacent to the existing dishwasher just to make sure there are no surprises. Within 10 minutes we agreed on a price and he was promptly at my front door the next morning. The work was completed competently without delay. Steve was also kind enough to help me move the old dishwasher to the curb for the city to pick up. Thanks you Steve for a thoroughly enjoyable professional visit. Well done.

It is always my pleasure to help! Thank you very much for this great review.

Mary in Scarborough

Mr. Brannan responded to my message in a timely manner. He made some inquiries about the problem and then told me he would get the parts and be available to do the repair in under 24 hours. Mr. Brannan's diagnosis was correct and the repair was done within 40 minutes. This is our third machine, over 15 years, brought back to life by Mr. Brannan.

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

Lisa and Jim in East york

I have three teenagers and our dryer broke down! I contacted Brannan's by email and Steve contacted me fairly quickly after. Steve was able to due an assessment over the phone, ordered a part and the dryer was repaired the next day. Excellent and efficient service.

Thank you very much for this review!

Lisa in Toronto

I have had two encounters with Steve. The first time I had trouble with my stove and I called him, he was able to coach me through the solution over the phone. The problem was simple and required no service call thus no charge.

The second time I had a different problem. He very quickly ferreted out what the issue was over the phone despite my very non-technical and vague explanation. He showed up with the right part and had me sorted out very quickly. He was very efficient and thorough and I felt he asked a fair price.

He is a nice guy but, more importantly, a very competent tradesman.

Kate in Toronto

Less than 24 hours after I called him, Steve fixed my 12-year-old dryer, explained in clear and simple terms what was wrong with it, and took it upon himself to perform a few preventative measures to ensure I don't have other problems down the road. When a crucial appliance breaks, that's exactly what you want: fast, reliable service from a knowledgeable and honest person who goes the extra mile and doesn't rip you off. Also important: Steve gave me a 2 hour time window, told me he thought he'd arrive at the beginning of it, and he actually did! How often does that happen in this day and age? Rarely if ever, which is why I'll only use Brannan's in the future.

Thank you so much for this great review!

Bruce in Thornhill

This is the second time we called Steve. On the 1st occasion his advice over the phone was to replace the washing machine rather than repair! This advice having been taken we didn't hesitate to call when the dryer controls failed on Sunday evening. It was back in service in a busy household by 3pm the next day. Thanks Steve.

Sarah from Toronto

Steve Brannon always prompt and competent. My neighbours and I have used him for 30 years and we would not call anyone else. Trustworthy, explanatory and honest. he is the best.

Thank you!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!