Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Appliance Repair
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Dishwasher repair

I can't say enough about the service and skill of this company. They were responsive, prompt, professional, efficient and skilled in diagnosing the problem (a previous company diagnosed it incorrectly). Seriously, this company is going to be my "go-to" company for servicing my appliances.

Thank you very much for this great review!

Nick in Old Toronto
Nick in Old Toronto

Washer Repair

Steve provided excellent and timely service. Explained all costs in advance. From time of my initial call until the work was complete took about 3 hours. Highly recommended. Please don't hesitate to call Steve for any appliance repairs.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review.

Excellent Service, as always!

I have used Brannan's for over 15 years and this should indicate to many readers that Brannan's is top-notch. Honest and reliable service is extremely important today as home appliances become more sophisticated to use and repair. Steve is very knowledgeable and will be honest in any repairs that must be done, and whether the unit is worth repairing. I will continue to use Brannan's and highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Good honest and efficient service

We have used Brannon’s twice now. The first was a simple and inexpensive fix, done quickly and efficiently. Normal rates.

This last time was for a washing machine and the seals were blown. We were informed straightaway, it wasn’t fixable and he educated us on the problem, the solutions and on our request recommended a sales place. He also gave advice on brands, and knew which units would fit the limited space. If you want a no nonsense repair, this is your company.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Honest, Responsive and Efficient

I've used Brannan's Appliance Repair twice and both times have been very pleased. Recently both our dishwasher and dryer stopped working. We called, left a voicemail, and heard back immediately. Before even coming to the house he did all he could over the phone to get both appliances working. He took down the details and had all the parts he needed when he arrived at the house. He checked the dryer and determined it didn't need any repairs, just walked us through how to get it going again. The dishwasher was fixed and he was all done in about an hour. He was prompt, honest, explained everything he was doing and why it needed to be done, as well as being very polite and pleasant. For any future appliance repairs I will definitely call Brannan's first.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

Robbie in Toronto
Robbie in Toronto

Our electric dryer stopped heating

As Steve explained, the dryer is far from our outside vent in our condo which has caused the overheating protection at the heating unit to break down over time.
Steve did a great job making the repair quickly and efficiently and he also explained some possible ways to reduce the chances of this occurring again soon. Thank you Steve for a great job.

Patricia Plante
Patricia Plante

Clothes dryer repair

Steve determined the problem was likely one of two things (over the phone), and provided me with an estimated $ range for fixing. When I gave the go-ahead, Steve ordered the parts right away. When the parts arrived in two days, he called to arrange a day and time. Arriving within the two-hour window he had given me, Steve then quickly found the problem, and replaced the part. The cost was the lowest end of the range. Excellent service!!

Excellent

Steve was quick to respond and very efficient in his work. He was also very friendly, polite and explained everything he was doing. He had our washer working in no time. Would definitely recommend him.

Judy in North York
Judy in North York

KitchenAid Refrigerator compressor quick fix

Steve was extremely helpful. Our fridge broke down in the morning and luckily he was available in the afternoon to fix it. He promptly returned my phone call after I left my message. He also helped me to troubleshoot the problem in order to give me some advice over the phone. He was very honest, upfront and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

Sabina in Old Toronto
Sabina in Old Toronto

Gas dryer repair

Called Mr. Brannan after seeing Homestars Reviews. He fixed a gas dryer for us. Estimated cost was spot on. Steve is a true professional. Great work. Will definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you very much for this great review.

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at brannansappliance@gmail.com

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!