Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Susan in Toronto in Toronto

He is and does exactly as advertised!

I had an older fridge that started heavy rattling for several days. I thought it was a death rattle, but Steve answered my call within minutes, gave me sound advice, then came over less than 12 hours later, and quickly and efficiently diagnosed the problem, had the part, and fixed it.

Thanks Steve. Someone clearly who takes pride in his work and his
customer service.

M Jones in Toronto

As always, Steve Brannan arrived on time, prepared and able to fix the problem. Knows what he's doing and gives good advice. He's repaired items for me for over 25 years. No one is better.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this lovely review!

Vic Goldman from North York

Great guy and really efficient. Came exactly at the time he scheduled, knew exactly what the problem was, had the replacement parts and was in and out in 40 minutes. We've used Steve's services before and he's always right on. Worth every penny.

Mike - Toronto in Toronto

My washing machine was not working. I left a message early in the morning, received a call back and estimate within 30 minutes. Machine fixed that afternoon. Outstanding courteous service.

Thank you very much!

paulmetcalfe416 in Toronto

I (property manager) had issues with two stackable laundry units at a multi-unit rental property (one wasn't spinning properly, the other not moving through cycles). Steve showed up within the scheduled 2 hour window (other places give you a 5 hour window), and completed both sets of repairs within an hour and a half. This was in one visit mind you. Other places usually do an onsite evaluation THEN book a follow-up when they invariably need parts. Steve was able to diagnose both problems over the phone and come prepared to fix both machines in one go.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this great review, it was a pleasure working with you.

Cari in North York

Very quick in service. Talked me through possible solutions before coming and charging me.
I was very pleased with service. Also very pleasant gentleman.
Gave recommendation of another repairman to fix vent

Thank you very much for this great review!

This time my front loader washer quit draining. On other occasions my old stove and fridge required repairs. I have been delighted by the fast repairs and also with Steve the longevity of my appliances.

Nicole in Toronto

My oven was taking forever to preheat and giving off a strong smell of natural gas. I called Brannan Appliance Repair, left a message, and within a few minutes received a call back. I described the problem, and Steve immediately understood my issue AND what parts I needed. He then scheduled a time to come to my home one to two days later. He called me to confirm the day of the appointment, called again a few hours later to tell me he was running a bit late, and showed up on schedule. He was super-pleasant to have in my home, and I learned a lot chatting with him. From start to finish, fixing my oven was extremely easy. I also loved that he accepted etransfer as payment. We won't hesitate to use him again!

Job Price

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Excellent work. Nice guy. Ordered the parts (Samsung Washer) that he though might be used to repair washer BEFORE coming over. showed up on time and had it fixed in no time. Emailed me the invoice for my records. A great experience and I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for this great review!

Our stove was giving off a big bang when preheating. Steve came the same day we spoke to him. He sorted the problem right away and fixed it on the spot. He was professional, friendly and efficient.

Thank you very much!