Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Offering service in Toronto ON
SteveB in Toronto
Owner/Manager
Steve Brannan [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Ken in Toronto in San Francisco

Our Kenmore oven wasn't igniting properly - taking a very long time to preheat and providing inconsistent heating. I called Steve in the morning and he came by, diagnosed the problem and had it fixed by noon!

JR, Toronto

Our out-of-warranty dishwasher's electronic supply valve failed overnight, and as I was about to dial the 800 number for repair service the next morning I thought to check Homestars first, and maybe try someone local. I found Steve pretty quickly and left a message, hoping I might hear back and book an appointment to get the dishwasher fixed in the next few days. Steve called me back in 10 minutes, took the details and gave me an estimate, and then said he was in the area and could he come by in an hour! He did, and a little over two hours after my first call my dishwasher was fixed and running, and I had had one of the best home service experiences of my life. Steve was prompt, friendly, and professional — and a real pleasure to meet. Very highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. It was my pleasure to work for you.

Steve has worked on many of my appliances before he is efficient and if the appliance is not worth fixing he will tell you. We have been happy with all of his work

Thank you very much for this great review!

Was super honest about the repair and if it is worth doing it. Only did the work that is required and did it the same day. Thanks Steve Great Job

Thank you very much!

JessicaFromToronto in Toronto

As a working mom of two, I really panicked when my washing machine broke down, 2 days before the long weekend! I left a msg and Steve called me back within 30mins, had a quote and an appt for me shortly after that, and then - came & fixed it later the same day!! He was polite, professional and explained everything to me, including the options. I felt well looked after and would highly recommend to anyone with appliances in need of repair.

Job Price

Thank you very much for this lovely review!

Poor follow-up communication; no description of part replaced on bill; very expensive for 1/2 hour of service; talkative, but not about issue at hand; never addressed concern about door closing issue.

Job Price

I'm sorry to hear that you are so unhappy with the outcome of your repair, I'll need more specific information to address the issues. Please give me a call as soon as possible.

Regards,

Steve Brannan

Andrew in Toronto

Steve Brannan arrived the very next day after my call, right at the time promised, and provided friendly, fast and expert dryer repair service. Steve also gave me a recommendations on maintaining both of our machines and their life expectancy. Tails are wagging!

Thank you very much!

Dorothy in Toronto

The washing machine broke. Steve Brannan returned my call for service very promptly and came on the same day to repair it. I have used Mr. Brannan for all my appliance repairs for more than 20 years. His work is always excellent and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Catherine from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Just a quick word about Steve ... we had an issue with our stove and I looked on the reviews here to see who to call, we decided on Steve. He called us back within 30 minutes of our message. True to other reviews here, he troubleshooted over the phone with my mother and determined that it was probably an electrical problem and not a stove problem. He recommended we call an electrician instead. That kind of honesty is refreshing. He did not charge to come out here to look at it, knowing that it probably wasn't a problem he would be fixing. We greatly appreciated that. He was right, it was an electrical problem. While he did not fix our stove this time, he has certainly earned a repeat customer. We have kept his name and will absolutely be calling him in the future with other appliance repair problems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Patricia in York

Going to the laundromat isn't much fun when you are used to having your own machine at home. I phoned one repair service but that didn't pan out then a friend recommended Brannan's.
My phone call was returned promptly and to my surprise the machine was repaired the next day. Not only that but the spin cycles were checked and now the machine works better than ever. It was a pleasant, professional and efficient experience.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!