Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Offering service in Toronto ON
Appliance Repair
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Repare18 in Old Toronto
Repare18 in Old Toronto

Clothes dryer repair

Steve determined the problem was likely one of two things (over the phone), and provided me with an estimated $ range for fixing. When I gave the go-ahead, Steve ordered the parts right away. When the parts arrived in two days, he called to arrange a day and time. Arriving within the two-hour window he had given me, Steve then quickly found the problem, and replaced the part. The cost was the lowest end of the range. Excellent service!!

Excellent

Steve was quick to respond and very efficient in his work. He was also very friendly, polite and explained everything he was doing. He had our washer working in no time. Would definitely recommend him.

Judy in North York
Judy in North York

KitchenAid Refrigerator compressor quick fix

Steve was extremely helpful. Our fridge broke down in the morning and luckily he was available in the afternoon to fix it. He promptly returned my phone call after I left my message. He also helped me to troubleshoot the problem in order to give me some advice over the phone. He was very honest, upfront and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

Sabina in Old Toronto
Sabina in Old Toronto

Gas dryer repair

Called Mr. Brannan after seeing Homestars Reviews. He fixed a gas dryer for us. Estimated cost was spot on. Steve is a true professional. Great work. Will definitely recommend him to others.

Dave Johnston in Old Toronto
Dave Johnston in Old Toronto

Dryer repair

Awesome! Steve is an honest and reliable repair tech. I have known Steve for over 30 years and always rely on his friendly and knowledgeable appliance advise. Today again I was not disappointed!

Thank you David for this great review, it was nice to reconnect.

Henry in Thornhill
Henry in Thornhill

Fridge not cooling but freezer works

It was weekend when I called. Steve called back Monday morning promptly as his voicemail suggested. He did an initial assessment over the phone. He later called back with an estimate range and showed up the same day with the required part. During the visit, I felt well-informed and gained a better understanding how fridge operates, and therefore the possible reason causing the symptom. It has been one week after replacing the identified component and the symptom did not come back since.

Dpaulyn in Old Toronto
Dpaulyn in Old Toronto

Bosch dishwasher not draining water

OK. I am so favourably impressed. This is the first time that I had dealt with Steve. Steve got back to me within minutes. Over the phone he quickly and very professionally instructed me on what I need to do to get my Bosch dishwasher running again before having my issue escalated to a service visit. I followed his instructions. IT WORKED!
After my admittedly, very limited experience with Steve, I certainly recommend him highly.
Thank you so much, Steve!

alafratta in Toronto
alafratta in Toronto

Reliable, great communication

I was provided with a quote for the work over the phone; owner returned calls promptly and was very direct with his communication. Professional, reliable and got the job done on cost and on time.

Thank you very much.

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto

Appliance repair Kenmore Washer

Mr. Brannan does excellent work and he communicates very well. My husband and I used to enjoy listening to his CBC radio program. Mr. Brannan explains the problem in detail and he will patiently answer all questions. We highly recommend Mr. Brannan.

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Repair dishwasher

Steve came when he said he would, seemed to know what he was doing, repaired the dishwasher quickly and efficiently. He was polite and personable and answered all my questions.

Thank you very much!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at brannansappliance@gmail.com

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!