Appliance Repair
Offering service in Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Reviews for Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

Dave Johnston in Old Toronto
Dave Johnston in Old Toronto

Dryer repair

Toronto
M5R 2E2

Awesome! Steve is an honest and reliable repair tech. I have known Steve for over 30 years and always rely on his friendly and knowledgeable appliance advise. Today again I was not disappointed!

Thank you David for this great review, it was nice to reconnect.

Henry in Thornhill
Henry in Thornhill

Fridge not cooling but freezer works

It was weekend when I called. Steve called back Monday morning promptly as his voicemail suggested. He did an initial assessment over the phone. He later called back with an estimate range and showed up the same day with the required part. During the visit, I felt well-informed and gained a better understanding how fridge operates, and therefore the possible reason causing the symptom. It has been one week after replacing the identified component and the symptom did not come back since.

Thank you very much for this great review.

Dpaulyn in Old Toronto
Dpaulyn in Old Toronto

Bosch dishwasher not draining water

OK. I am so favourably impressed. This is the first time that I had dealt with Steve. Steve got back to me within minutes. Over the phone he quickly and very professionally instructed me on what I need to do to get my Bosch dishwasher running again before having my issue escalated to a service visit. I followed his instructions. IT WORKED!
After my admittedly, very limited experience with Steve, I certainly recommend him highly.
Thank you so much, Steve!

Thank you very much for this great review.

alafratta in Toronto
alafratta in Toronto

Reliable, great communication

I was provided with a quote for the work over the phone; owner returned calls promptly and was very direct with his communication. Professional, reliable and got the job done on cost and on time.

Thank you very much.

Margaret from Toronto
Margaret from Toronto

Appliance repair Kenmore Washer

Mr. Brannan does excellent work and he communicates very well. My husband and I used to enjoy listening to his CBC radio program. Mr. Brannan explains the problem in detail and he will patiently answer all questions. We highly recommend Mr. Brannan.

Thank you very much for this lovely review.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Repair dishwasher

Steve came when he said he would, seemed to know what he was doing, repaired the dishwasher quickly and efficiently. He was polite and personable and answered all my questions.

Thank you very much!

emily in Guelph
emily in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Dryer repair

Our dryer broke - calamity! Steve returned my call promptly, arrived the same day and was able to repair the dryer. He was friendly, transparent and knowledgable. He called to follow up and ensure the dryer was working properly. I would call Steve again and I highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review!

Susan in Toronto in Toronto
Susan in Toronto in Toronto

Takes pride in his work and customer service

Toronto
M5R 2E2

He is and does exactly as advertised!

I had an older fridge that started heavy rattling for several days. I thought it was a death rattle, but Steve answered my call within minutes, gave me sound advice, then came over less than 12 hours later, and quickly and efficiently diagnosed the problem, had the part, and fixed it.

Thanks Steve. Someone clearly who takes pride in his work and his
customer service.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review!

M Jones in Toronto
M Jones in Toronto

repairing dish washer

As always, Steve Brannan arrived on time, prepared and able to fix the problem. Knows what he's doing and gives good advice. He's repaired items for me for over 25 years. No one is better.

Thank you very much for this lovely review!

Vic Goldman from North York
Vic Goldman from North York

fridge repair

Great guy and really efficient. Came exactly at the time he scheduled, knew exactly what the problem was, had the replacement parts and was in and out in 40 minutes. We've used Steve's services before and he's always right on. Worth every penny.

Thank you very much for this great review!

More about Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd.

If you would like my help, please contact me by phone directly at

416-492-0758

or email me directly at [email protected]

Steve from Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. is heard on CBC Radio's Ontario Today, CBC TV's Marketplace, CityLine, CFRB radio.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. offers repairs to washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dishwasher. Call me, I'll give you a good idea of what it will cost to fix your broken appliance.
Brannan's Appliance Repair Ltd. repairs broken appliances, rehabs damaged appliances, fixes appliances including ranges, refrigerators, cooktops, front loaders and more!