Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
1855 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1M1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Alexanian Carpet & Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

YBK
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Our transition strip had cracked, and they promptly ordered a replacement and sent an installer to do the work.
We were very satisfied with the project as we always are with Alexanian products and service. We have had two hardwood floors installed and California shutters in our family room so far. We would not think of going anywhere else!

Job Price

Thank you YBK for trusting your home to us at Alexanian's! We pride ourselves on exceptional service and I'm happy to hear that we did not disappoint. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to helping you again. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post your review ... it means a great deal to all of us. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Diann
1 review Guelph, ON

I would certainly return to Alexanian for further hardwood flooring, area rugs, carpets and cleaning products.

Hello Diann
Deciding on the "perfect" product can be a daunting task! We're happy to hear that the sales staff at our Guelph location were able to help you through the selection process. Enjoy your new hardwood and we appreciate your confidence in Alexanian's:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

rubymulholland
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

The salesman was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
The quality and price of the carpet was great.
The gentleman who installed the carpet was also very professional, friendly and knowledgeable regarding the best way to seam carpet to carpet and carpet to tile. He was very efficient with the installation and removed all waste products and left my home clean.
I would recommend this store to my family and friends.

Hi Ruby
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review of our sales representatives Jim and Jason, along with the installer at Alexanian's Guelph location. We trust you're enjoying your new carpeting and truly appreciate the recommendations. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to the Guelph team:). Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

rubymulholland
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

I was very satisfied with the quality of carpet

and the cost of the product.

The salesman was very professional, friendly

and knowledgeable about the products.

The gentleman who installed the carpet was

also very professional, friendly and

knowledgeable and suggested the best way

to seam carpet to carpet and carpet to tile.

He was very efficient with the installation

and removed all the waste products and left

our home clean.

I was very satisfied with Alexanian Carpets

Guelph, Ontario and would recommend this

store to my family and friends.

Hi Ruby

ESir in Toronto

Our service was provided by the Mississauga location. A complete disaster to say the least. We've used this location years ago and it was great. This time around I would not recommend them to anyone.

The first attempted installation: the installers came before our allotted window and didn't bother to call us to give advance warning. After waiting around for the rest of the day, we phoned the store and they informed us that the installers had come and we were not around. A phone call or some CORRECT information would have been much appreciated.

Second attempt: Installer came at 4pm on a Saturday. Took one look at the job and decided it was too much work and left.

At this point I had just about had it. Used the Installation Issue number in the FAQ section of the website. I was greeted by a lovely secretary who informed me the VP was out and would return my call. He never did. So I called the store. Well since we were made to pay UP FRONT, we were informed "there was nothing they could do" and would cut us a deal on our "next purchase".

Third attempt: Completed. We are now with scratched and dirty walls, and our banister has been damaged.

Hello ESir
Thank you for bringing to our attention the experience you had through one of our stores. Let me assure you this is not the typical manner in which we conduct our service oriented business, and receiving your feedback helps us identify an issue and improve upon it. We truly apologize for the disappointment you have experienced and hope that one day we can earn back your trust. In the meantime, I understand the store manager, Matt has reached out to you to help rectify this mishap. Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

niki

Thank you Frank at Alexanian in Newmarket for assisting me in choosing a beautiful new rug for my living room!

Hi Niki
Thank you for posting your review. We hope you enjoy your new rug for many years to come and we're happy to hear that Frank was there to help you. BTW ... great picture, your living room looks fantastic!
Enjoy this long weekend:)
Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

I have used the Newmarket Alexanian location several times for various renovation projects around our house and have always been very happy. The manager Frank is very friendly and knowledgable. Each time someone from their team has installed at my house I've been very happy with the experience and the result. I will definitely return to the Newmarket location for future home renovations.

Job Price

Thank you for your loyalty and continued confidence in Alexanian's. Frank and the team at our Newmarket location are amazing and we are happy to hear that you have always had a positive experience. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and I will be sure to pass along your kind comments:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Doreen

The team at Alexanian is amazing! This was a big project - 4 bedrooms, hallway and staircase. The price was competitive for the carpet and installation and the quality fantastic. Gary Singh was absolutely great to work with. And the installation team - true pros! They were on time, fast, friendly, accommodating, thorough and did a beautiful job. There was one little hiccup in the process, which was looked after very, very quickly and completely to our satisfaction. We can't say enough good things about this team and the company!

Hello Doreen
Thank you so very much for the glowing review of Garry and the installers at our Burlington location. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, pricing and quality. I will be sure to pass along your kind words and we hope you enjoy your new carpeting:) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

susanhaverson
1 review Burlington, ON

Hard working professional installers... did a fabulous job !!! Called to give an arrival time.. courteous. very respectful. neat and tidy !

Job Price

Happy Sunday Susan and thank you so very much for posting your glowing review. We really do have an amazing team of installers who take great pride in their craft. To be recognized for this means a great deal and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you!!! Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

Wendy in
1 review Hamilton, ON

After Alexanians replaced carpet on stairs and hallway for me, a problem was ably addressed by the store manager of the Mountain location, Garo. I could not prove a cabinet door with "vintage hardware" that fell off was due to the actions of their installer but I had reason to believe it did.

I am pleased that Garo gave a listening ear and helped to solve the problem - I felt that my issue did not get "swept under the carpet" as might have happened at a business short on tact. It was gratifying to me that management was willing to be engaged in a small complaint after being paid in full. No whining or complaining, Garo took ownership of my problem.

Now, we are happy in full with the lovely pick we made from their HUGE selection or carpet.

Wendy

Hi Wendy
Thank you so very much for your review. We are happy to hear that manager Garo at our Hamilton Mountain store was able to help and I will be sure to pass along your kind words. Customer service means everything to us;) Sincerely, Wendy Alexanian

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 17 locations in 12 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925