Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

mlibarian
mlibarian

Hardwood Floor Installation in 4 bedrooms

I am not one to write a review but I feel I have to share my experience of the outstanding service I received from the store Manager, Frank Mikalian at Alexanian Carpet. From the initial meeting, Frank was professional, friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. He went above and beyond of his job requirements to make sure I was happy. I have dealt with many contractors before and this was the first time I was pleasantly surprised of the whole experience. His team of installers were great, they started and finished on schedule, didn't take breaks and helped me out when I asked for help. The installation of the hardwood was perfect. I can't say enough about how happy I was with the whole experience.

Hello 'mlibarian'
Alexanians and in particular, store manager Frank at our Toronto Dufferin location, cannot thank you enough for your glowing review. Nothing makes us happier than to receive such praise from a customer .. especially one who doesn’t regularly post comments. Frank and our hardwood installation team will be so pleased and grateful to read your kind words. Thank you once again and we trust you’ll enjoy your new bedroom hardwood flooring for many years to come.

JOE in Hamilton
JOE in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home reno.

I had carpet installed on the second floor to my condo and I would like to say that the installers were awesome. They took there time and the work turned out great. The carpet itself looks great and I highly recommend using Alexanians carpet and flooring. We had a representative come out and do the measuring and the layout of how the carpet should be laid out. They are very skillful and answered my questions immediately and explained what things meant and how carpet works. Since the reno my family moved to a new house and had them come down and install carpet again. Great deals and they took care of us. I will highly recommend using them and I will pass on any friends that are looking for flooring. Cheers, great job and keep up the great work!

Thank you Joe for your continued confidence in Alexanian’s ... a repeat customer is, without a doubt, one of the best compliments a business can receive and for this we are extremely grateful. An exceptional customer experience is very important to all of us, and to be recognized for this means a great deal. Thank you! We hope you and your family are enjoying your new home, and appreciate your recommendation of Alexanian Carpet and Flooring.

Bruce Gaulton in Burlington
Bruce Gaulton in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

stairs carpeted

Alexanian's have been "our go to" store for our carpet & flooring needs. We have had great service & have been satisfied with the work they have done for us. We visited the store, & Nancy came to our house, helped us with the carpet selection, & we had the installation competed very quickly. The installer, was courteous & did an excellent job. We are very happy with the results.

Alexanian's couldn't be happier than to be your "go to" flooring store. Thank you Bruce for your wonderful review of sales rep Nancy and the carpet installers at our Burlington location. We're grateful to hear that you have been consistently pleased with Alexanian's over the years and are equally as happy with your new staircase carpeting. Enjoy:)

Bonnie in Georgetown
Bonnie in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Window blinds,love them

Alex,my salesman was wonderful,he was very helpful,
he made sure that,everything worked the way he said it would and on time,
Will return to Alevanian store,,,when I require more wonderful window dressings
Will look for Alex to help me.

We would like to thank you Bonnie for your lovely review of sales professional Alex at Alexanian's Barrie location. We're happy to hear that you were so pleased with Alex's level of customer service and your new window blinds. I will be sure to share your kind words with Alex, he will be thrilled! We look forward to helping you again when you're ready for more window coverings.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Very Upset

We had Alexanian install new wall to wall carpeting upstairs and hardwood flooring down on the main floor. Carpet turned out fine but workers did not fully reattach baseboards/ trim. Many areas of drywall left in a mess after railing and stair replaced. The work on the hardwood was what I would call shoddy and amateurish. I was told the hardwood was very very durable but when the 1 or 2 workers were finished there at least 3/4 scratches and knicks in the new floor which I’m sure happened during the work process, NOT by us later. Also took longer than expected due to worker’s “other” jobs. the railing he replaced was not fully sanded and smoothed but rubbed down with a dusty cloth THEN stained so now when you feel the railing you feel bumps underneath the stain.

Hello Susan
Please know that we are very concerned about your review, as these comments are so completely out of character considering Alexanian's standard of care and quality. In order to address your statements we require more information from you. Would you please either email us at contact@alexanian.com with your full name, address, phone number and which store location you dealt with and/or contact the appropriate store manager directly as soon as possible.

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Area rug

Tarek at the Mississauga location was great! Very helpful and patient with us. Helped find an excellent rug and did not pressure us into any decision. Very accommodating and had some great suggestions for us b

Thank you Ryan for posting your great review of sales professional Tarek at Alexanian's Mississauga Dundas St. location. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with Tarek's manner, product knowledge and service ... we have amazing staff and are always thrilled to receive feedback from our customers. Thank you! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Tarek, he will be thrilled. Enjoy your new area rug and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Glover
Glover
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Carpets in three bedrooms

Adrian - salesperson-
We stopped in on a whim after seeing a commercial about a sale ( which I never do- I research and re research everything ) and walked out with carpet for three bedrooms.
He is quite the salesperson- and his follow up was awesome! He came out personally to measure!
Installers- in and out in a couple hours and let my snoopy cat follow them around, did a fantastic job!

Hello Glover
Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding Adrian and the installers at our St. Catharines location. Adrian is a real gem and has been with us for a long time ... you were definitely in good hands. I’m so happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience and we can’t tell you how much we ALL appreciate you taking time out of your day to post your review. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Adrian and the installers, they will be thrilled!

Living room area rug in Etobicoke
Living room area rug in Etobicoke

Area rug for living room condo

Sales people were very helpful and took time to help me pick the correct shade of carpet. Delivery was prompt and on time. We paid for the installation and moving of furniture. This was done with care for the hardwood flooring. We had an existing underpad which was a bit larger and they trimmed this to fit the new carpet.
We were very pleased with the service and have already told this to many friends.

Thank you for taking the time to post your 10-Star review of Alexanian Carpet and Flooring. We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our level of customer service, and the care we took when delivering and placing your new area rug in your home. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends, as this is one of the best compliments a company can receive ... thank you again.

Private User reviews Utopia, ON

basement renovation

I went in to the Barrie store with a lot of questions regarding a basement renovation floor that we were looking into. Alex it's very patient, answered all my questions, and showed me several different products that would work. I have been into several flooring stores previous but no one has ever taken the time to explain how each product worked and why. The customer service there I have never experienced anywhere else I would definitely recommend them.

We welcome customers with LOTS of questions! Alexanian's sales professionals are highly trained and strongly believe in educating clients outlining all the pros and cons of various flooring products and the best application of each, considering moisture, pets, children, humidity, etc. We're so pleased to receive your amazing review of sales rep Alex at Alexanian's Barrie store ... you were definitely in good hands and Alex will be more than thrilled to read your kind words. Thank you again and we appreciate your recommendation of Alexanian Carpet and Flooring / Barrie.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement carpeting

I had called alexanians because I was tired of chasing salesman at another business. I called alexanians and spoke to Alexander palad and he couldn’t of been more helpful he measured my basement set up an installer and I had the carpet down all in a few days. Great service and great product. I will definitely go back to to both Alex and alexanians

Thank you for your kind review of sales professional Alex at our Barrie location. We're happy to hear that you made your way into our store and yes ... exceptional customer service is of paramount importance to all of us at Alexanian Carpet and Flooring. We greatly appreciate your recognition of Alex's level of service and are happy to hear that you are now enjoying your cozy, basement carpeting.

More about Alexanian Carpet & Flooring

Alexanian Carpet and Flooring is a family owned business founded by Aris Alexanian in 1925 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Today, Alexanian Carpet and Flooring has 19 locations in 13 cities throughout Ontario along with our online store. We have serviced every Canadian Province and Territory as well as many US states.

Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Retailers, Shutters & Blinds, Carpet Installers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hand-Knotted Persian and Oriental Rugs, Machine-Made Area Rugs, Sisal, Seagrass, Custom Rugs, Slate, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Hardwood, Bamboo, Cork, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.
Professional Services Include: In-Home Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug and Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Rug Binding, Fringing, Repair and Restoration Services, Floor and Tile laying, Carpet Installation, Custom Made Area Rugs, Window Covering Installation, Free Shop At Home Service.
Mannington, Lauzon, Kahrs, Philadelphia, Mohawk, Stainmaster, Masland, Cabin Craft, Fabrica, Shaw, Tuftex, Scotchgard, Wunda Weave, Kathy Ireland, Godfrey Hurst, Teragren, Solida, Columbia, Wilsonart, Dal Tile, Congoleum, Marmoleum, Borealis, Sarana, Twelve Oaks, Nourison, Karastan, Jaipur, Hellenic.
Alexanian's offers all styles, textures and colour variations in our flooring. Ranging from the most traditional through to transitional and contemporary styles, we carry a vast array of rug and flooring choices.
Alexanian's offers unique rugs from around the world, a huge selection of carpet and flooring styles and full service installation. Our impeccable service and customer care is Alexanian's specialty!
1925