HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A1 Air Conditioning & Heating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A1 Air Conditioning & Heating

gman in Hamilton

We were very satisfied with their service. There was no sales pitch was honest with what our needs were and did not try to take advantage of our lack of knowledge as some of the other companies quotes we had tried to do. we have been extremely satisfied with our new unit s performance. And would highly recommend them

Leonard in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

A1 responded promptly to my inquiry and provided all the info required to make an informed decision. The installers were prompt as was the actual installation. They were informative as to what they were doing as well as their progress. They were also polite. Definitely not a pair of bulls in a china shop. Their work was excellent and they made sure to clean up after every step in the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending A1 to friends.

Helmut in Burlington in
1 review Burlington, ON

I am very pleased with the whole procedure. Scott who did the estimate, Rob and his partner who did the install and Garry who did the follow up are real professionals ​.
Neat clean and timely work, quality Daikin equipment

Job Price

We are so glad everything ran so smoothly for you. Thank you!

b in

Peter arrived on time and completed the service for the A/C unit, then called in to arrange a service for the furnace as there was a water leak.
My complaint regards the clumsy process for submitting the review.
If I choose 3 stars or less, I have a direct email to the A1 site. If I choose 4 or 5 Stars I have this clumsy process wherein I must figure out how to sign in with my Gmail address, instead of being presented with a review form to submit directly, like the 1 to 3 star option. Then, after figuring this process out, signing in to my Gmail account your process is too lame to remember who did the sign in, and requires my email and password again. Why bother with Homestars at all? They obviously don't know how to conduct a satisfactory review process through email. When I try to send the response I am unable to complete the verification process.

S from Oakville

I had my furnace and AC replaced as they were old and I wanted to take advantage of the rebates being offered. Jeff, the sales rep, arrived promptly and provided me with a quote and recommendations. Since I had already received a quote from another company that was lower, Jim was very happy to match the quote. The installation crew arrived on time and did a great installation. They kept me informed throughout the process. They even did a quick fix for me that was not furnace related. After they were finished, they walked me through how the thermostat worked. They also said that they guestimated the amount of AC refrigerant that they had put in and advised that, if we didn't feel it was cooling enough in the hot weather, they would come back and check it. Following the installation A1 had a quality assurance person come in and check the installation. You can't get better service than that.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate your time and sharing your experience with others!

Alan from Oakville

Have been a customer for 25 years purchasing several new furnaces and air conditioning units. The process of buying and the installation of the new systems in March of 2017 could not have been easier. Excellent customer service and prompt efficient work with pleasant experienced staff have always been delivered

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review - we appreciate that you are a dedicated customer and we will strive to provide you with the same excellent service!

We were very pleased with the before and after service we received from A1. Initially we asked for a quote in August 2016 but decided to wait till the next spring before proceeding. A1 honored their original quote and we had our new system installed in a week. They handled all the paper work for the various rebates and sent a member of their staff over to inspect the work and ensure we were happy with our new equipment.

Job Price

We are so happy you were pleased with your installation. Thank you for the review!

Steven in Toronto

I purchased a modulating furnace, air conditioner and tankless water heater. They explained everything and made recommendations to simplify the existing installation. The result is very clean, organized and efficient (systematically, as well as emissions). Everything works very well so far.

Job Price

Thank you for the review - we appreciate your business and that you took the time to review us!

Tommy in Toronto

Called A1 to come take a look at our a/c which was not working at all. They were able to schedule an appointment next day (actually had a same day app't but I had a conflict) and the tech called 30 minutes prior to let me know he was on the way. He worked quickly, efficiently and solved the issue which was WAY less problematic than I expected. Was so impressed with the service that I have booked a sales call to install a/c in our new house that we take possession of soon.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review! We look forward to seeing you in your new home!

Kevin
1 review Hamilton, ON

Had A1 replace my furnace, water heater and A/C. Every aspect of the job was great. Definitely a good choice. We are very happy with the products and service from start to Finish.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review! It is great to hear that you are happy with the job we provided.

More about A1 Air Conditioning & Heating

A1 Air Conditioning & Heating has been designing and installing commercial and residential heating and air conditioning home comfort systems for almost 50 years.

A1 is now a proud Daikin Comfort Pro preferred dealer. Daikin Comfort pros are the most well recognized HVAC mechanics in the world. Also, Daikin is the largest heating and air conditioning manufacturer in the world, Recognized exclusively for their unprecedented technology and legendary reliability offering a limited 12 year warranty for unit replacement.

We want you to know that when an A1 home comfort specialist, or Commercial Account specialist calls, we honour the trust you’re placing with our expertise, the top quality products and equipments we use, and our reputation for integrity.

A1 understands that fast, expert service is the key to Complete Customer Satisfaction. That’s why you can count us- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency no heat service. If you need immediate furnace repair you will be able to get in contact with a live person. Our uncompromising commitment to our customer’s satisfaction has been a foundation for our success.

We service and install residential and commercial air conditioners, and furnaces in Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Toronto, Burlington, Brampton, and Hamilton.

Living in Milton and have an air conditioner problem? Call us, we have our mechanics living all over the GTA to be able to serve you better. Think Hamilton or Stoney Creek is too far to get air conditioner service? Not a chance we can usually have someone out there with in the 24 hours of calling during our busiest times of the year!

For our commercial customers, each facility has installations and operating characteristics specific to its particular use. That’s why we don’t shy away from odd or challenging jobs. Our expertise and vast experience in both heavy and light commercial installations includes co-op housing, hotels, municipal and retail structures.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, and Gas Line Installation
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Thermostat Controls, Cased Coils, Filters, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Hybrid Systems, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Lennox, Daikin, Aprilaire, Healthy Climate Solutions, Germicidal lights, HEPA filters, Make-up air units, Exhaust Fans, Ventilation units, Infra-red tube heaters, unit heaters, process equipments, custom fittings, custom ductwork for new units, curb adaptors, roof curbs, ultra violet lights
Heating and cooling, Installations, Maintenance, Repair, Custom ductwork for new units, custom fittings, commercial, residential, Air conditioner repair, air conditioner installations, furnace repair, furnace installation, warranty services, filter replacement store
Lennox, Daikin, Aprilaire, Healthy Climate Solutions, SuperCare, Air Flow, GSW
A1 only hires fully licensed and certified mechanics, A1 is an honest, no hassle, no strings attached company.
All HVAC services, custom in-house ductwork for new units, residential air conditioner installations, furnace installations, repair services
1967
1 year satisfaction guaranteed
Online banking, Master Card, VISA, Check, Cash
Ministry of Labour certificate of qualification for refrigeration and air conditioning
HRAI, Electrical Safety Authority, TSSA
5 Million in Liability
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded, Heat Exchanger Labour Warranty, 10 Year SuperCare