Katz Roofing & Siding Incorporated

Very unhappy with Katz
Very unhappy with Katz
1 review Flint, MI

New Roof

We used Katz Roofing to replace our roof due to leaks caused by ice damning. 2 years later our roof is still leaking and the original roofer Mike Reed has not been out to fix it. We have made many many many calls to him and the company that certifies him Certainteed. Our entire upper level of our home has been destroyed due to leaks from bad workmanship. Carpet, floors, walls, furniture, window shades and drapes all have to be replaced. We are filing a law suit for damages. Over the course of 2 years he has said repeatedly he will be out to fix the roof, will call and confirm and say he's on his way and never show up. Or he will put us on the schedule and never show up. This is a horrible roofer and would not recommend to anyone!

DMSBDLady in Webberville
DMSBDLady in Webberville
7 reviews Leroy Twp, MI

Roof Redo

I had to have my roof totally redone last year. I chose Katz Roofing & Siding Incorporated to do it. They were ok. I bought what should have been all of the materials they needed, but halfway through they needed more because of "screw ups." I'm not impressed by their work.