Ontario Downspout Service

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in North York  >  Ontario Downspout Service

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Roof Replacement

As a result of the May 4 windstorm I had trouble finding a roofer. I was met by busy signals and full message boxes. Ontario Downspout Services impressed me right from the start. Even though their message box was full and I couldn’t leave a message, Harvey called me back (just based on seeing my number on call display knowing I probably needed help!). That is true customer service!
And my interaction with the company only got better. They promptly came out and put a temporary waterproof barrier on my roof to minimize any problems until they could schedule my roof replacement. Unfortunately the weather resulted in some interior damage, but when I called Mark to see if my repair could be moved up, he was able to shift things around to do my roof right away.
The work that Mark and his team did was excellent. They worked very efficiently and took great care of my property.
Harvey and Mark are very professional, personable, caring and courteous. When posters say they treat you like family, it is true.
I was so impressed with my entire experience with the company that I would definitely recommend them to others and call them as my “go to” company in the future with any roofing related work I need.

Thank you so much for this. I think this review embodies all aspects of our company. We really care about our clients and it's great when they care about us. It was our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you again. It's great to know you would recommend to family and friends.

Roof replacement

I am a repeat customer because of the excellent and consistent client service. The roof of our house was significant damaged from this year’s windstorm. As soon as I contacted Mark, they were able to come to our house that same weekend and make the necessary temporary repairs. Mark and his team followed up with a complete roof replacement - they were efficient, completed the job in two days, and we were very happy with the results. They obviously care about their workmanship and it shows. Thank you to Mark and Harvey - we highly recommend you!

Natasha K.
Natasha K.

Roof repair

We had to fix shingles that had come off our roof . It is difficult to get up to the roof as it’s quite high and the shingles were missing from an awkward spot. We spoke to Mark and he was so responsive and came to look at it ASAP and was able to make a fast assessment and was able to fix my issue while handling other jobs as well. Mark and his crew werr amazing and I would highly recommend his team.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We always try to help as manner clients as possible. It was our pleasure. Look forward to working with you again in the future. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated. Chat soon.

Fred
Fred

Full eavestrough replacement

Very friendly, professional people. They did the whole job - including removal of the existing one - in less than 4 hours. Didn’t try to oversell me.

Thank you so much for appreciating the fast and efficient work. We always do the best for each and everyone of our clients. Look forward to working with you again in the future. As always referrals to friends and family are greatly appreciated.

y_edwin
y_edwin

Eaves/Soffit replacement

Job was done fast, without any unnecessary additional costs added on. The job was quick, professional and of a high quality. Recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much. That's exactly what we like to hear. Our goal is to be fast and efficient , with of course an emphasis on quality. Look forward to working with you again.

Shah D.
Shah D.
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Roof Replacement

We contacted the company to replace the roof of our home. Mark Stone and his team completed the work to our satisfaction. The team worked well together and paid careful attention to the details of the work. The debris were removed and the property left tidy. Thank you, Mark and your team, for a job well done!

Thank you so much for the review. It was our pleasure to replace your roof. Our goal is always make sure the customer is completely satisfied. Look forward to working with you again.

Diana
Diana

Eavestrough and downspout replacement

Working with both Harvey and Mark was a pleasure. Despite their busy schedules, they were able to accommodate us and get the work done much sooner (We had water leaking into our basement).
They replaced both our eavestrough and downspout. Their crew was friendly and professional. They arrived as scheduled, were respectful of our property, and cleaned up thoroughly.

For our next roofing job, we will definitely be using them again.

Thank you so much for the feedback. It was our pleasure to help you. We look forward to working with you again. As always referrals are greatly appreciated. See you soon.

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Eavestrough and downspout replacement

Harvey and Mark were a pleasure to work with, and despite their busy schedules, managed to accommodate me much earlier than anticipated due to water seeping into my basement. They replaced my eavestrough and downspout that was installed by a so-called 'professional'.

They explained the process, arrived with a friendly and courteous crew, and my new eaves and downspout with diverter looks great!

I would highly recommend them and will be using them for any future services I may need.

Thank you so much for the feedback. My father and I treat every customer like family. We're so happy that we could help. Look forward to working with you in the future. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

FW
FW
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

Very professional company. I was treated with respect, and the workers took excellent care of my property. Highly skilled and a pleasure to work with. Exemplary customer service. Thanks team Ontario Downspout Services!

Thank you so much for the feedback. We all really appreciate your review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Can't wait until the next project. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

Justin
Justin

Eavestrough replacement

Mark and his colleague replaced our entire aging eavestrough and installed a new fascia panel. Our new eavestrough looks great and was installed professionally. Would recommend again for future work.

Thank you for the feedback. It was our pleasure to work for you. We're very pleased that you would recommend us to family and friends. Look forward to working with you again.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..