Ontario Downspout Service

Gutters & Eavestroughs
260 Bartley Drive North York ON M4A2T7
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in North York  >  Ontario Downspout Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

This review is long overdue, but very deserving.
Mark and his crew originally came to replace our eavestrough, but after an inspection told us that we had to replace our roof asap. He was so concerned that they were willing to reschedule the work they were supposed to do the next day.
Mark quoted the price and said it would take two days to complete. He was true to his word and there were no surprises when it came to the final invoice.
Mark and his crew were very professional, courteous, efficient. Mark is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions patiently.
I would not hesitate to refer him to all our family and friends. Thank you Mark and Ontario Downspout crew for the awesome work!

Job Price

It was our pleasure. It means a great deal to us that you appreciate everything we did. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We'll continue doing what we're doing. It is also great to hear you would refer us to family and friends. Look forward to seeing you again.

Scott

Harvey and Mark were absolute professionals to deal with from the quote to the installation. The work that was done in replacing our eaves and installing the sofits was great, his team were efficient and clean up any mess that was made during the install. The finished product totally met my expectations. I highly recommend Ontario Downspout Services.

Job Price

Thank you so much Scott for the feedback. We're glad to know we've satisfied another customer. Great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Nikki Baker from Thornhill

Mark Stone and his crew are a perfect 10. Mark's attention to detail, organization and expertise resulted in the completion of an exceptional job. It was a real pleasure meeting Harvey and Mark and knowing that they would take care of all my needs and requests. They are very relieable and give a solid warrantee. Mark
communicates well and their price was very reasonable. Mark went above and beyond what you normally expect a company to do in completing the job. Thanks Mark see you in the fall.

Job Price

Hey Nikki, thank you so much for this amazing review. It really makes us happy that you appreciate everything we did for you. Looking forward to seeing you in the fall. As always referrals are greatly appreciated.

tyronbreytenbach1@yahoo.com from Toronto

These guys were great, very responsive and knowledgeable, they showed up on a long-weekend to accommodate my schedule and completed the job quickly and cleanly. I have already noticed the difference in effective drainage following strong spring showers.

Job Price

We never stop for our customers. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so glad we were able to resolve the drainage issues and improve the look of the house. Look forward to working with you in the future. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated

HomeStars in Toronto

I first met Mark Stone's father who came to my house to provide a quote. I was immediately struck by his knowledge and friendly demeanor. When Mark Stone and his crew came to do the job, I was overwhelmed with the quality of the materials and thoroughness of their work. Not only was the entire crew extremely pleasant, but the work was done quickly and correctly. They also cleaned up so well, which was impressive. However, even more impressive was the work! Rain water is now directed far from my house's foundation plus my house looks completely different. In fact, it looks brand new. I especially love the modern look of my new black porch cover. Thank you so much!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback. It's our families pleasure to help. We're so glad you love the quality of work and the guys. Can't wait to work together again. As always referrals to family and friends is greatly appreciated.

janet

Mark Stone and his team were very communicative, courteous, neat and efficient. Their work is of a very high standard, and improved the curb appeal of our house immensely. I would highly recommend them. thank you.

Job Price

Thank you so much Janet. We're so glad we could help. It was our pleasure. Looking forward to working with you in the future. As always referrals are greatly appreciated.

homeowner

Ontario Downspout recently installed new aluminum soffit & fascia and replaced all of the eavestroughs and downspouts on our 3-storey house, as well as doing some roofing repairs. The work was completed quickly, professionally and to a very high standard. Mark and Harvey are gifted communicators- Mark did an outstanding job of developing solutions, with our input, to the unexpected issues that came up. An unwelcome visit from a raccoon was dealt with quickly and properly, at no additional cost to us. I would definitely recommend Ontario Downspout.

Job Price

Thank you so much taking the time to post this review. My father and I greatly appreciate the positive feedback. It was our pleasure. The house looks great. Look forward to working with you in the future. Referrals are always welcomed.

Justin in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

We found Ontario Downspout Service through a friend referral. We now know why that person recommended them with glowing remarks. From the initial phone call to the completion of work we only have the best things to say about Ontario Downspout Service. The professionalism and attention to detail were top notch. We will be sleeping well at night knowing we have an Ontario Downspout Service roof over our heads.

Job Price

Thank you so much Justin for the review. It was our pleasure. We are pleased to know that you are sleeping well. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Referrals are always appreciated.

HomeStars in Toronto

Currently have down spouts that go directly into the ground. They came and changed them. They were, fast, friendly and reliable. Gave different options and had the work done promptly.

Job Price

That's what we love to hear. It's our goal to satisfy all of our clients. Look forward to working with you in the future. Always appreciate referrals to family and friends.

Martin

In Oder to be compliant with Toronto bylaws, I contacted Ontario Downspout Service. I had a challenging downspout configuration that required some creative thinking to overcome. They discussed a number of approaches with me and in the end came up with a good solution. The crew turned up at the promised time and completed the work fully and professionally, leaving no mess behind. I found the whole crew to be courteous and efficient. I would fully recommend Ontario Downspout Service to anyone with an eavestrough or downspout problem.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the feedback Martin. It's great to know that we were able to help you with your problem. Look forward to working with you in the future. Always great to know you would recommend us. Thank you again.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing.