Ontario Downspout Service

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in North York  >  Ontario Downspout Service

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Roof Replacement

As a result of the May 4 windstorm I had trouble finding a roofer. I was met by busy signals and full message boxes. Ontario Downspout Services impressed me right from the start. Even though their message box was full and I couldn’t leave a message, Harvey called me back (just based on seeing my number on call display knowing I probably needed help!). That is true customer service!
And my interaction with the company only got better. They promptly came out and put a temporary waterproof barrier on my roof to minimize any problems until they could schedule my roof replacement. Unfortunately the weather resulted in some interior damage, but when I called Mark to see if my repair could be moved up, he was able to shift things around to do my roof right away.
The work that Mark and his team did was excellent. They worked very efficiently and took great care of my property.
Harvey and Mark are very professional, personable, caring and courteous. When posters say they treat you like family, it is true.
I was so impressed with my entire experience with the company that I would definitely recommend them to others and call them as my “go to” company in the future with any roofing related work I need.

Thank you so much for this. I think this review embodies all aspects of our company. We really care about our clients and it's great when they care about us. It was our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you again. It's great to know you would recommend to family and friends.

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Eavestrough and downspout replacement

Harvey and Mark were a pleasure to work with, and despite their busy schedules, managed to accommodate me much earlier than anticipated due to water seeping into my basement. They replaced my eavestrough and downspout that was installed by a so-called 'professional'.

They explained the process, arrived with a friendly and courteous crew, and my new eaves and downspout with diverter looks great!

I would highly recommend them and will be using them for any future services I may need.

Thank you so much for the feedback. My father and I treat every customer like family. We're so happy that we could help. Look forward to working with you in the future. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

FW
FW
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement

Very professional company. I was treated with respect, and the workers took excellent care of my property. Highly skilled and a pleasure to work with. Exemplary customer service. Thanks team Ontario Downspout Services!

Thank you so much for the feedback. We all really appreciate your review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Can't wait until the next project. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

Justin
Justin

Eavestrough replacement

Mark and his colleague replaced our entire aging eavestrough and installed a new fascia panel. Our new eavestrough looks great and was installed professionally. Would recommend again for future work.

Thank you for the feedback. It was our pleasure to work for you. We're very pleased that you would recommend us to family and friends. Look forward to working with you again.

S M.
S M.

Soffit repair and downspout replacement

The team was very efficient, professional and responsive. Very high quality of work as well. Would highly recommend Ontario Downspout!

Thank you so much for the review. We always do our best for our clients. We always appreciate referrals to family and friends. Look forward to working with you again.

FamilyH.
FamilyH.
1 review , ON

Roof and eavestrough repair

Ontario Downspout Service has done both an eavestrough and roof repair for us. We have found them to be honest, fair and helpful. The repair was important and was well done. No problems! Thanks Mark and Harvey!

Thank you so much for review. We have done so many Roof and Eavestrough repairs in the last month due to the wind storm. Look forward to working with you again in the future. As always referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

Frederick
Frederick
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing + Eaves

Mark and his team redid the entire roof in my house a couple of weeks ago. The work is just perfect. They also changed 3 skylights. They were professional and eager to do everything right. The clean up after the work was impeccable. I would highly recommend his company to anyone looking for this type of work. They did the eaves on my house last year, and again, the work was perfect. Excellent company do deal with!

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback. We pride ourselves on striving for perfection. It's our motto to always do things properly. We always like working with existing clients. Look forward to working with you again. As always referrals are greatly appreciated.

shelleywhy
shelleywhy

Downspout repair and replacement

Efficient. Professional. All about the best way to solve a problem! Cannot recommend this team highly enough. And exactly on budget!

Thank you so much for the incredible review. We always solve our clients problems and do it for the quoted price. Looking forward to working with you in the future. As always, referrals to family and friends are greatly appreciated.

davidrubin
davidrubin

Roofing and evestrough.

Mark and his team arrived on time. They were very professional and ensured the site was safe. They tatted the areas that the homeowner has concerns about. He did the job in one day and did an excellent job.

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. We try to get the job done as quickly and as safely as possible. Look forward to working with you again.

EXCELLENT SERVICE, DEPENDABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY

Mark responded to our request promptly and was extremely decent with his quote. Mark is always accessible by phone and always responded to questions in an honest manner.
His delivery was excellent and punctual. He is trustworthy, very professional and dependable.
Our property was desperate for new gutter and downspouts. We were having water in our basement and had lots of drainage issues for a while.
Mark was very knowledgeable in this field and prepared a plan for us to direct the down sprouts accordingly.
We are extremely happy that we chose this company and would highly recommend them to everyone who is looking for high quality job and quite decent price.

Thank you so much for the incredible feedback. It was our pleasure to help you. Looking forward to working with you again. As always, if you need anything, just let me know. Chat soon.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..