Ontario Downspout Service

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Eavestrough replacement

We approached Ontario Downspout Service because we saw their truck at a few different houses on our street - which is a good sign. When we received our quote, we were told that it would take a number of weeks before they could take on the job because they do not subcontract any of their work, but have their own team and this particularly appealed to us and was worth the wait. We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Mark and his team. Mark was accessible throughout to answer any questions and ensured we were totally happy with the work before leaving. The cleanup was excellent. I would absolutely recommend them for any eaves or roofing needs.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It was a pleasure working for you. Please let us know if we can ever help you again in the future. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. See you soon.

C & L in North york
C & L in North york

Totally Professional

We had noticed that water was pouring over our eavestrough and contacted Ontario Downspout Service because of their stellar reviews on Homestars. Mark contacted me that same day. He had Google mapped our place and had an idea of what we might need, In chatting he advised that we get someone to clean the troughs as that may be all that was needed. We heeded his advice and had someone clean out the eavestroughs on both sides. They recommended the troughs be replaced. Their quote was similar to Ontario Downspout but I appreciated Mark's honesty and arranged for him to replace the gutters. His initial quote was for the ones side we were having trouble with and we asked him to include the other side as well. We also asked him if larger troughs would be recommended and he agreed. He noted that we have a large roof and they would better handle the water load. I appreciated that throughout the process, Mark never tried to push more onto us or try to up sell us anything. This morning, as scheduled, a crew of five arrived and very quickly and very carefully removed the old eavestroughing and installed the new. They rerouted the downspouts and runoff to be more practical for us, cleaned up everything and walked us around the work to see what they had done. We are thrilled with every aspect of this work. From the excellent communication with Mark throughout the process, to the totally professional installation and the spotless clean up, every aspect was flawless. Mark came by later that day to inspect and to explain the installation and the location of the runoffs. Ontario Downspout Service is totally worth all the kudos they receive on Homestars.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It makes me so happy that we're continuing to satisfy our clients. We're straight shooters and it's great to see our clients see the honestly. Can't wait to work with you again.

khanley in M3H4P5
khanley in M3H4P5

The Best of the Best

Ontario Downspout are the best roofers we’ve ever worked with. They recently replaced the very damaged and rotting roof on our Victorian home. It was complex work, but Mark and a team of 8 workers completed the job from start to finish within a few days. Before starting , they were very clear with their quote, communicated politely with neighbours and covered all the windows on our house and those adjacent to us. After finishing the job, they completely tidied up, leaving nothing but our beautiful new roof. Last week, we had an emergency when the roof
on our back shed entrance started to collapse ( we foolishly declined to have Marc replace it when he did the main roof). Marc was here the next day with another huge team, who completely rebuilt that roof in one day flat, leaving the site pristine when they left. Incredible service, expert workmanship and honest business dealings. What a refreshing change from other roofers we’ve tried to deal with. Ontario Downspout are not the cheapest m, but they are the best. We wholeheartedly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. It means the world to us. We're so pleased that we are continuing to satisfy our clients needs. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. Look forward to working with you again.

Kateryna in Toronto
Kateryna in Toronto

Gutter cleaning and Roofing

I want to say huge THANK YOU to Ontario Downspout Service! I am very happy that we found Mark and his company via Homestars, as the job was done fast, professionally and very clean too. It is so easy to deal with professionals.After they did re-roofing of my house and getting the gutters clean, life became better again. Would recommend to everyone!

Thank you so much for the feedback. We're always glad to help our clients. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends. Can't wait to work together again.

New 6" eavestroughs and fascia repairs

We recently purchased a home with a metal roof, and due to neglect the eavestroughs were deteriorated and detached from the fascia of the home. As a result, the water was not properly draining from our house with each rain. I called Ontario Downspout, and the crew identified the best solution for our current situation and revamped our entire eavestrough and downspout system in order to keep our home dry. During the job, the crew identified serious deterioration of the soffit and fascia, and then completed the entire repair project in 1 day. We had a large damp spot in the basement prior to the repair, which has dried up after Ontario Downspout Services did the work. Not only was the group extremely courteous and professional in their work, but I can also be confident that I made the right investment in my home for years to come.

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback. Words like these are the reason I go to work everyday. I'm so proud to have a company that is solving problems and continuing to make clients happy. Look forward to working with you again. Chat soon.

Steve in Old Toronto
Steve in Old Toronto

Downspout repair

The high windstorm that hit last weekend tore a section of a downspout off the side of the house. After seeing all of the 10/10 reviews of Ontario Downspout Service, I sent an email. They responded right away then called to ask some questions and review pictures. They came out the next morning - earlier than promised - and fixed it up right away. Very pleasant group of guys and did an excellent job. Will absolutely call them first when we need roof repairs / replacement. Truly appreciate their professionalism, courtesy and speedy response and service.
Many thanks

Thank you so much for the feedback. We always try and respond to emergency service calls immediately. It's great to know you would use us in the future and recommend us to family and friends. Look forward to working with you again.

Siding, Soffit and Fascia

Ontario Downspout Service exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. Working within our budget, they completely repaired and transformed the siding, fascia, soffits, gutters and downspouts of our old house, giving us the fabulous new look and function we were looking for. The quality of the workmanship and attention to detail is unparalleled. While on site, Mark and his team were also complete professionals, attending to every detail, meticulously cleaning up each day and keeping us regularly updated. They worked hard and didn't stop until the work was done, on time and on budget. We could not be happier with the finished product! We would strongly recommend Ontario Downspout Service.

Thank you very much for this incredible feedback. We enjoy transforming homes. We treat every job as if we were doing our own homes. It great to know you would recommend us. Look forward to working with you again.

Eavestrough and leaf guard

I am very satisfied. They were reccomended by a friend and they didn't disappoint me. Friendly and left the job site clean.

It's great to hear. Ty so much for the incredible feedback. It's great to know we're getting referrals from satisfied clients. Can't wait for the referrals to continue. See you in the fall for a cleaning.

Gutter and down spout upgrade

I had a situation where due to sloping in the backyard it was necessary to have most of the water on the roof come to the front of the house. Consequently the gutters were often overwhelmed in the heavier rain storms.
I was religious about getting the gutters and downspouts cleaned so I knew this was not the problem. I had a couple of companies attempt fixes by adjusting down spout positions but nothing seemed to fix the problem.
I am certainly not an expert on this sort of thing so it came as a surprise when the guys from Ontario Downspout Services suggested that I needed to have 6 inch gutters with larger sized downspouts. No one else had come up with this solution and of course it made perfect sense to me. Since they have been changed we have experienced some of those heavier rains and the system is working so much better.
The guys were so helpful and knowledgeable and that made the whole process so much easier. I would highly recommend their services.

It great to hear we're solving problems for our clients. We treat every clients' house as if it were our own. I'm so happy our solution has helped solve the problem. Look forward to working with you again. It always great to hear you would recommend us to family and friends.

roofing

Ontario Downspout Service has just completed a major reroofing job on my house. I am thoroughly satisfied with the job they’ve done and echo the rave reviews of my fellow HomeStars’ reviewers. Mark and his crew worked continuously to get the job done. They had a bin dropped in our driveway Friday afternoon and then started work at 7am on Saturday morning. They worked quietly at getting everything setup and ready, and then at 9am, when the rules allow them to make more noise, the old shingles started flying. It took them a week, working from dawn to dusk to strip off the old roofing, repair any rotten wood, put on new shingles and flat roof membranes (we have two small flat roofs), and redo a deck, some of the facia boards, eavestroughs and downspouts. Every step of the way Mark kept me updated on the progress and asked for my input when needed. When they were finished, they left our property clean and tidy. They even brushed the branches of trees beside the house to make sure nothing was left hung up in the trees. I have a background in construction and the work Mark and his crew did was top quality. I highly recommend Ontario Downspout.

Thank you so much for this incredible review. I'm so proud of my team. We are continuing to satisfy our clients', which makes me extremely proud. I look forward to working with you again in the future. It's great to know you would recommend us to family and friends.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..