Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Fixed roof leak

Harvey and Mark are real pros. They tell it like it is and if something isn't done to their high standards they definitely will let you know.

Mark came with his team and fixed the roof. It took them about a day and the quality looks great.

Will absolutely recommend them to anyone and will use them again if needed in the future.

Thank you!

Thank you for the review. We are continuing to do our best at ODS. It means so much to all of us when clients appreciate the quality and service. We can't wait to work for you again. Ty again.

Great service

Would highly recommend, talked to Mark in the morning and that afternoon he came out (on a cold snowy day) to replace downspout. Did a great job, very pleased, thank you Mark!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm always here to help my clients. Look forward to working with you in the spring. Thank you again for the review.

Frances
Frances

Winter Fascia repair

The facia on the peak of my house was falling off and was just hanging. I was concerned it would fall and either do further damage, or worse hurt someone. I came straight to HomeStars as I always do and started calling down the list. First few no response received, next to respond was a good price but couldn't come until new year. I then called next company on the list. The gentleman quoted $950 and when I reacted in shock he told me "try and find someone else who will come for less" and slammed phone down! Well I did. Luckily my next call was to Ontario Downspout. Mark responded immediately and was very pleasant. He squeezed me in same day and he and his crew did an excellent job. Thanks Mark!

You're very welcome. We treat people with respect and are always happy to help. It was our pleasure. We look forward to working with you again in the spring. See you soon.

CUSTOM COPPER EAVES & PORTICO FLAT ROOF

My husband and I hired ODS to redo our portico flat roof and update our portico with custom copper accents and eavestroughs. They did an amazing job!!! They were timely, polite and the work looks incredible! We have already booked them to do our entire house come Spring of 2022.
Would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the incredible review. Clients love that we do everything in house. We're a boutique high end residential exterior contractor and that's how well stay. See you in the spring. Ty again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lead-coated copper bay window

My previous bay window had old black shingles that were falling apart. The window had also started to leak. We wanted something different that would pop against our black shingled roof, black eaves and black windows. Mark suggested we do a lead-coated copper bay which would not tarnish like copper and would give the house a really nice detail. The window was very labour intensive and Mark’s team did an amazing job. The picture speaks for itself!

Thank you for the review. This project turned out incredible. I'm so pleased that you took my advise. I can't wait to work with you again. See you in the spring for your cleaning.

New troughs and downspout

Hector and his partner were professional and efficient, and did nice work with minimal direction. They redid a portion of eavestrough and downspout. Do recommend.

Thank you very much for the review. All of our team members are family and strive for perfection. We look forward to working with you again. See you soon.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Roof, Shingles, Eavestroughs, Soffits

This company is great to deal with and we thought we had posted our review! Oops... it was saved in our reviews page! Mark and his team were professional and respectful, skilled and courteous, and are great at what they do! Our whole roof, extension, shed, eaves, soffits, etc. and wood underneath had to be redone. The work was completed in 2 stages - as our eaves 'went first' (AUG 2016) - and so after 5 quotes we settled on this company. When the windstorm happened in the Fall of 2018 and our shingles came off and flew all over the neighborhood, we called Mark (as we knew we'd hire him again when it was time for our roof to be replaced). He replied immediately and patched the roof as a temporary repair - again great job - until we could book a date for the roof. December of 2018, he and his crew came and installed a beautiful roof to go with our new eaves. The quality of the materials and the craftmanship of the work was fantastic! Highly recommend!

It's great to see that our clients care so much about us. Thank you very much for this incredible review. We treat every client like family and that's why we're continuing to succeed. Can't wait to work with you on another project. Thank you again.

Gloria in Markham
Gloria in Markham

Replaced old eavestroughs

It was easy dealing with Mark and Harvey. They kept me updated with regards to when the job could be done, and on the day of service, they called ahead and gave an accurate ETA.

Thank you for this feedback. We are always clear with our clients regarding scheduling. In general we do what we say and that why we have succeeded in this industry. Ty for the feedback. See you soon.

Replacing bathroom vent on flat roof to address leaks

Harvey responded to our request promptly, and Mark showed up when he said he would. Mark immediately applied a temporary fix, and then shortly resolved the leak by replacing an inappropriate vent. Mark gave us a thorough report on the condition of the flat roof. It will last a while but when it's time to replace it I will definitely call Ontario Downspout. Thanks Mark and Harvey!

Thank you again for this incredible feedback. We hate when our clients' have leaks and do everything in our power to prevent them from reoccurring. It was my pleasure to help. Thank you again. Look forward to working with you soon.

Eaves troughs & downspouts

Great guys, great work!
Courteous, efficient, timely, clean & professional, everything you could want in this kind of service.

Really appreciate the review. You highlighted everything amazing about our company. It was a pleasure working for you. Looking forward to the next project. Thank you again.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..