Sum-it Roofing Inc

Toronto ON M9N 1Y1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Sum-it Roofing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sum-it Roofing Inc

HomeStars in Toronto

Working with John from beginning to end was a great experience. Very experienced in the work he does. Was going to get a Columbia skylight but John came thru with a velux skylight which was much better quality.
His crew was polite and on time. A new roof within a day with a skylight.
Great job keep up the good work Sum-it Roofing Inc

Job Price

It's was pleasure working with you and your wife, Don't forget to clean the flat roof over the garage to prevent possible problems as discussed.

kisims

John has done work for me in the past as well. He is prompt and follows through with his quote and the timeline. Most importantly he will stand by his work for years to come.

Mary

Great job, men worked deligently were polite and courteous and professional. Follow up by sales rep was excellent and on time . Would definitely recommend them

Job Price

Thank you for your our feedback. Enjoy a leak-free rainy Summer!

Matt from Scarborough

After the downpour of rain we had, I had rain coming into my bedroom through a hole in my shingles caused once again by raccoons. After calling another company (I left a voicemail, no return call whatsoever) I called John at Sum-it. He answered his phone almost right away and said he'd try to squeeze me in during the day. He kept me posted throughout the day as to how busy he was, and when he'd be at my house, and arrived not too long after he said. He examined where the leak was in my house and went outside onto my roof and showed with a pic where the raccoons had made damage in my shingles, and noted that others had not been glued down properly. He reduced his original quote by $50 and was done in no time, and even showed me the likely trees where the raccoons were accessing my roof from. John was polite, courteous, and efficient throughout the whole process. Thank you so much, a great job with great service.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback; much appreciated. Just as long as you keep the 'friendly' lol Raccoons of the roof your will be fine. No need to panic, the roof tiles has lots of life left.

Also if you can install a scrap piece of metal wrapped around the base of the tree, this can help prevent the Raccoons from being able to climb on the tree.

Have a safe summer.

Sandra in Toronto

I contacted John as we had a leak in our home. He was very informative and helpful over the phone. He was at the house within hours and the job was completed in no time... No more Leak!!!
So pleased and impressed with his workmanship. Loved that he had gone up to the roof to take photos and show us what the issue was and also showed us after pictures of the job completed! He had lots of knowledge and made recommendations, was not pushy at all I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to having John do some insulation work for us in the near future. Great service Thanks John!

Job Price

we look forward to removing the damp section of insulation soon. We will allow enough time to evaluating the affected area before topping up the insulation in the Attic to R50.

Marc D.
1 review Milton, ON

Sum-it roofing did a great job replacing my roof. They were punctual and very professional. I have a pool and they made every effort to protect it from debris. I am very satisfied with the job they did.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks me for a reference. Thx sum-it for a great job.
John was extremely helpful in explaining the process of roofing and what I can expect as far as quality. Thx John