Sum-it Roofing Inc

Toronto ON M9N 1Y1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Sum-it Roofing Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sum-it Roofing Inc

Sandra in Toronto

I contacted John as we had a leak in our home. He was very informative and helpful over the phone. He was at the house within hours and the job was completed in no time... No more Leak!!!
So pleased and impressed with his workmanship. Loved that he had gone up to the roof to take photos and show us what the issue was and also showed us after pictures of the job completed! He had lots of knowledge and made recommendations, was not pushy at all I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to having John do some insulation work for us in the near future. Great service Thanks John!

Job Price

we look forward to removing the damp section of insulation soon. We will allow enough time to evaluating the affected area before topping up the insulation in the Attic to R50.

Marc D.
1 review Milton, ON

Sum-it roofing did a great job replacing my roof. They were punctual and very professional. I have a pool and they made every effort to protect it from debris. I am very satisfied with the job they did.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks me for a reference. Thx sum-it for a great job.
John was extremely helpful in explaining the process of roofing and what I can expect as far as quality. Thx John

Job Price

Thank you Marc for trusting in us to provide you with a quality roofing system. The new upgrade is far superior to the builder's grade shingles. The animal proof metal is definitely the way to go. "Peace of mind"
Enjoy the pool!

Last fall Sum-it Roofing re-shingle my roof, added drainage and installed roof vents in my 85 year old house - I wanted to see how the roof held up in the winter because I had several leaks prior to having the roof fixed. I must say they did an EXCELLENT job - John and Eris where incredibly professional and knowledgeable and they were and absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend their service.

Job Price

Not all roof vents are made from the same material (Plastic/Metal). Static vents allow for proper attic venting but its important to have the vents flashed into the roof shingles and fasten with long enough screws/nails.
Happy to help as we stand by our workmanship!

Virgie i.

Our first experience in having newroof and eavestrough installed was smooth thanks to John and his crew. It was still spring but really hot the day of installation and everyone is sweating it out on the roof but the heat did not deter the crew from doing a great job. Having at least 3 quotes on hand, me and my husband are happy with our decision to go with John (Sum-it Roofing). As this is our first time do have roofing done, we have a lot of questions and some may call it stupid questions but John still answered all our questions without hesitation and with clarity. We also have them installed 2 new solar vents and did the attic insulation. He did throw in a few things and did a lot of extra stuff that was not on the contract which made us even more appreciative, must be Christmas in spring. Everyone in the neighborhood loved the new roof and the eaves. We are happy with the professional workmanship done by Sum-it Roofing.

Job Price

Virgie, it was a pleasure to work with you & your husband. Eris and I would like to thank you for allowing us to keep our tools in your garage. Have a great summer. The extras are just details which complete our job. This helps to set us apart.

Mary

I would highly recommend Sum-it Roofing Inc. From the moment I contacted them to the completion of the project, the service I received was amazing.
John took my call right away, provided valuable information and videos to allow me to make an informed decision. He came out to see the roof and offered suggestions but was never pushing any additional services.
He worked with us to get the project done as soon as possible.
When his crew arrived, they worked diligently to get the job done on time and professionally. His crew were great! They did an amazing job replacing the roof and the clean-up was impeccable. You would never know anyone was working on the house after they left.
The following day one of my neighbours came over and complimented the work and said he had never seen any roof being replaced in the neighbourhood with the same quality and care that Sum-it provided. He will consider them as a contractor when it is time to replace his roof.
If you want great service and professional work, then Sum-it Roofing Inc. is the company you should use.

Job Price

Mary, it was great working with you and your neighbour. Thank you for the coffee and cold drinks. Your kindness and appreciation helps to make our dangerous job easier. Enjoy you new roof.

Dawod

John is an amazing person to deal with, honest and very punctual.
The work was done on time and the area was left clean.

Job Price

Thank you for selecting Sum-it Roofing. Have a great summer!

ppmilewski

Very friendly and professionally work done, all work was finished in time as promised with all documentation of guarantee.

Job Price

You made a smart move by choosing quality workmanship over 'cheaper' price. Great move to have your roof done together with your neighbour, it's the way to go. Have a great and safe summer.

A B.

Due to a mould problem in our attic, we had to get our entire roof reshingled and we decided to replace the plywood as well. After getting a few estimates, we decided to choose Sum-it Roofing Inc. because of the reasonable price they gave for the large scope of work we had, as well as how courteous and professional John was. The crew was friendly, punctual, and efficient, and they worked from morning to night and were able to finish the job ahead of schedule and in one day! The clean up was also great, and they provided pictures before and after so we were able to see everything. Overall, I'm very happy with the new roof and the professionalism they showed.

Job Price

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Jacob B. in Toronto

This my first time being a home owner and also having my roof re-shingled. My house is over 100 years old and the roof was no cake walk. The job was labor intensive and John, along with his crew, did a great job and I could not be more pleased.

I also liked the fact that John was easy to get a hold of and I didn't have to hunt him down for questions/concerns [if any].

Would 100% use again.

Jacob.

Job Price

Hi Jacob, glad to contribute to making your first time as a home owner a pleasurable one. We strive to be available to our clients as best we can, as having a roof re-shingled can produce lots of questions. Thank you for choosing Sum-it Roofing.

A high wind storm caused significant damage to our 15 year old roof. We decided to have the entire roof replaced which was a good decision. Sum-it Roofing completed the job in one day and the results were fantastic. We have had not issues in the 5 years since and the roof looks great.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing us for your roof shingle upgrade. We look forward to getting the shed roof replaced this spring.

More about Sum-it Roofing Inc

Sum-it Roofing contractors provide commercial roofing and residential roofing services in the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton

At Sum-it Roofing Inc., reliability, integrity and efficiency is our motto. Our fully licensed and insured commercial and residential roofers offer A+ roofing instillation which gives us the confidence to provide a 10yrs workmanship warranty. While we build long-term relationships with our roofers, they build continued expertise in installing the latest architectural roof designs. We take the rough edges out of roofing ensuring your project runs smoothly each shingle at a time.