Sum It Roofing Inc

Toronto ON M9N 1Y1

Sum It Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sum It Roofing Inc

Roof leak repaired.

John from Sum it Roofing is great. He's professional and knowledgeable. Price seems to be fair for the work done. He came when it was convenient for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Great Sevice. Job well done

Replaced the gutters and repaired a leak. Job well done. Looks great. Would recommend his services.

It's always a pleasure working for customers like you. you guys make our difficult work easy

Nancy
Nancy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

fast, helpful, reliable

Sum It roofing company helped me quickly, addressed a few issues very well with my quirky century home, I received good advice, pricing was equitable, stayed on budget, everything is continuing to now work very well. I highly recommend this company.

Don
Don

Asphalt Shingle Replacement

John gave a very competitive virtual quote on our roof, then came to see the house to verify everything. When he did the service, he noticed a bathroom fan wasn’t connected and attic insulation that was below standard and we gratefully had it all fixed. Very good service. Thanks to John and his crew.

Horrible service police were incolved

The owner of the company dropped a trailer off at the start of the roofing project. After this we paid a deposit, later as the project went on he kept demanding to be paid in full when the project wasn't even finished. Then we asked him to come back and we would pay him the rest he refused and has now locked his trailer and refuses to move it off of our driveway. This is completely unprofessional and childish. As to why was anyone would use this company is beyond me.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

New roof

Very professional!! Most impressed with the care and protection of my property and clean up after the new roof was installed. Loose debris from the shingles were blown off the roof, evestrough cleaned. Thorough clean up around the house .Removal of nails from driveway and walkway and a final blow off of the driveway including my neighbour's driveway. I would certainly recommend this company.

Derek
Derek

Siding Repair

We had a single piece of siding flapping loose. John was working up the street and when we explained the situation, he came promptly, assessed what needed to be done, and completed the work quickly. Very fairly priced. Very knowledgeable and courteous. Would definitely consider using for larger future projects.

luam.tecle
luam.tecle

Flat roof repair, window re-caulked

John and his team were amazing. John came and assessed the problem right away and started the job as soon as possible. He kept me informed by recording each step of the project and sending me the videos. They went above and beyond by reattaching my eaves through and recauliking my windows where he saw that they were compromised. I highly recommend Sum it roofing inc for their honest and reliable work and will be referring them to everyone I know going forward!

Roffing

You left us satisfied with the work done on our roof, eaves and soffit replacements. You even included our bathroom fan which works great now, by the way. You even did the one for our gazebo. Thanks John and the team. You are professional, you definitely know what you are doing. Reasonable price too. Like the camaraderie as well.

After all the work, I called and you came back to fix the part where squirrels trying to get in and chewed even on the metal, reinforced both corners with thicker metal and did it for free for us, we are grateful. We will definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to have their work done. Thanks John for a job well done.

More power to Sum-it Roofing!
- Bill & Beth -

we are honored to be able to provide quality workmanship. Both you and bill was easy to deal with.
keep that piece of metal I left you just in case.
Stay safe, feel free to call me when you are ready to do the basement.

Rick Pregent from Toronto
Rick Pregent from Toronto

Total Pro. Fully-Equipped. No B.S.

Getting roof work done is like a lot of other home services. The quality and the prices they quote are all over the place. I believe, especially in roofing (and furnaces), that there are many individuals who hope you aren’t getting other quotes, and that you will bite at a vastly inflated rate, and then go find a cheap roofing crew. Thanks to HomeStars, I got several quotes, the highest more than twice what I paid. Thanks again to HomeStars for connecting me with John from Sum.it Roofing. John is a total pro with the right equipment to do the job - like a flashing shaper/cutter in his large truck. Great work. Best value (I had slightly
lower quotes that didn’t include as much, and weren’t from a total pro). Thanks John for a great job from an experienced, well-equipped roofer who isn’t a sales person, but a real, honest, hard-working roofer.

Sum.it replaced a small flat roof (60 sq.ft.) and the surrounding flashing in Toronto in October, 2019

Thanks for choosing sum-it...
stay warm. It was great working with you..

More about Sum It Roofing Inc

Sum-it Roofing contractors provide commercial roofing and residential roofing services in the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Milton

At Sum-it Roofing Inc., reliability, integrity and efficiency is our motto. Our fully licensed and insured commercial and residential roofers offer A+ roofing repairs or replacement at a fair and competitive price. We take pride in our work as we install the optimum roofing system to meet your budget. We are confident in our work that's why we are able to provide a 10yrs workmanship warranty.
We strongly believe that a good roof comprise of more than just new shingles. Although it's important to select a durable roof shingles from a reputable manufacturer with a good warranty, Its equally important to have a proper underlayment paired with a high performance Ice & water membrane.
At Sum-it we create the perfect balance between cost efficiency and quality, Cheap is not our approach. With over 14yrs of roof installs we are ready to deliver what we do best, Roofs systems!