Sum-it Roofing Inc

Toronto ON M9N 1Y1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Sum-it Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sum-it Roofing Inc

John was able to come on short notice to plug a leak on my roof. He took the time to inspect the source of the leak in the attic, then plugged the source of the leak as well as some preventative work in other areas. I plan to use John when the entire roof needs to be redone.

Looking forward to working with you in the spring.

C. Lewis from Brampton

I had my roof replaced by Sum-It. They crew was very polite and punctual, as well as professional. The area around the house was cleaned up after they finished the job. The owner and sales person were also professional. The price was competitive. I would definitely recommend Sum-It Roofing to friends. Thank you John

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Now you are winter ready.

HomeStars in Toronto

Working with John from beginning to end was a great experience. Very experienced in the work he does. Was going to get a Columbia skylight but John came thru with a velux skylight which was much better quality.
His crew was polite and on time. A new roof within a day with a skylight.
Great job keep up the good work Sum-it Roofing Inc

It's was pleasure working with you and your wife, Don't forget to clean the flat roof over the garage to prevent possible problems as discussed.

kisims

John has done work for me in the past as well. He is prompt and follows through with his quote and the timeline. Most importantly he will stand by his work for years to come.

Mary

Great job, men worked deligently were polite and courteous and professional. Follow up by sales rep was excellent and on time . Would definitely recommend them

Thank you for your our feedback. Enjoy a leak-free rainy Summer!

Matt from Scarborough

After the downpour of rain we had, I had rain coming into my bedroom through a hole in my shingles caused once again by raccoons. After calling another company (I left a voicemail, no return call whatsoever) I called John at Sum-it. He answered his phone almost right away and said he'd try to squeeze me in during the day. He kept me posted throughout the day as to how busy he was, and when he'd be at my house, and arrived not too long after he said. He examined where the leak was in my house and went outside onto my roof and showed with a pic where the raccoons had made damage in my shingles, and noted that others had not been glued down properly. He reduced his original quote by $50 and was done in no time, and even showed me the likely trees where the raccoons were accessing my roof from. John was polite, courteous, and efficient throughout the whole process. Thank you so much, a great job with great service.

Thank you for your feedback; much appreciated. Just as long as you keep the 'friendly' lol Raccoons of the roof your will be fine. No need to panic, the roof tiles has lots of life left.

Also if you can install a scrap piece of metal wrapped around the base of the tree, this can help prevent the Raccoons from being able to climb on the tree.

Have a safe summer.

Sandra in Toronto

I contacted John as we had a leak in our home. He was very informative and helpful over the phone. He was at the house within hours and the job was completed in no time... No more Leak!!!
So pleased and impressed with his workmanship. Loved that he had gone up to the roof to take photos and show us what the issue was and also showed us after pictures of the job completed! He had lots of knowledge and made recommendations, was not pushy at all I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to having John do some insulation work for us in the near future. Great service Thanks John!

we look forward to removing the damp section of insulation soon. We will allow enough time to evaluating the affected area before topping up the insulation in the Attic to R50.

Marc D.
1 review Milton, ON

Sum-it roofing did a great job replacing my roof. They were punctual and very professional. I have a pool and they made every effort to protect it from debris. I am very satisfied with the job they did.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks me for a reference. Thx sum-it for a great job.
John was extremely helpful in explaining the process of roofing and what I can expect as far as quality. Thx John

Thank you Marc for trusting in us to provide you with a quality roofing system. The new upgrade is far superior to the builder's grade shingles. The animal proof metal is definitely the way to go. "Peace of mind"
Enjoy the pool!

Last fall Sum-it Roofing re-shingle my roof, added drainage and installed roof vents in my 85 year old house - I wanted to see how the roof held up in the winter because I had several leaks prior to having the roof fixed. I must say they did an EXCELLENT job - John and Eris where incredibly professional and knowledgeable and they were and absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend their service.

Not all roof vents are made from the same material (Plastic/Metal). Static vents allow for proper attic venting but its important to have the vents flashed into the roof shingles and fasten with long enough screws/nails.
Happy to help as we stand by our workmanship!

Virgie i.

Our first experience in having newroof and eavestrough installed was smooth thanks to John and his crew. It was still spring but really hot the day of installation and everyone is sweating it out on the roof but the heat did not deter the crew from doing a great job. Having at least 3 quotes on hand, me and my husband are happy with our decision to go with John (Sum-it Roofing). As this is our first time do have roofing done, we have a lot of questions and some may call it stupid questions but John still answered all our questions without hesitation and with clarity. We also have them installed 2 new solar vents and did the attic insulation. He did throw in a few things and did a lot of extra stuff that was not on the contract which made us even more appreciative, must be Christmas in spring. Everyone in the neighborhood loved the new roof and the eaves. We are happy with the professional workmanship done by Sum-it Roofing.

Virgie, it was a pleasure to work with you & your husband. Eris and I would like to thank you for allowing us to keep our tools in your garage. Have a great summer. The extras are just details which complete our job. This helps to set us apart.

More about Sum-it Roofing Inc

Sum-it Roofing contractors provide commercial roofing and residential roofing services in the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton

At Sum-it Roofing Inc., reliability, integrity and efficiency is our motto. Our fully licensed and insured commercial and residential roofers offer A+ roofing instillation which gives us the confidence to provide a 10yrs workmanship warranty. While we build long-term relationships with our roofers, they build continued expertise in installing the latest architectural roof designs. We take the rough edges out of roofing ensuring your project runs smoothly each shingle at a time.