Sum-it Roofing Inc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Sum-it Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sum-it Roofing Inc

petersee29
1 review Milton, ON

John was very informative, giving me different options on how I can insulate my house.

Stay warm Peter. I would love do a free roof inspection in the spring.

John was able to come on short notice to plug a leak on my roof. He took the time to inspect the source of the leak in the attic, then plugged the source of the leak as well as some preventative work in other areas. I plan to use John when the entire roof needs to be redone.

Looking forward to working with you in the spring.

C. Lewis from Brampton

I had my roof replaced by Sum-It. They crew was very polite and punctual, as well as professional. The area around the house was cleaned up after they finished the job. The owner and sales person were also professional. The price was competitive. I would definitely recommend Sum-It Roofing to friends. Thank you John

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Now you are winter ready.

HomeStars in Toronto

Working with John from beginning to end was a great experience. Very experienced in the work he does. Was going to get a Columbia skylight but John came thru with a velux skylight which was much better quality.
His crew was polite and on time. A new roof within a day with a skylight.
Great job keep up the good work Sum-it Roofing Inc

It's was pleasure working with you and your wife, Don't forget to clean the flat roof over the garage to prevent possible problems as discussed.

kisims

John has done work for me in the past as well. He is prompt and follows through with his quote and the timeline. Most importantly he will stand by his work for years to come.

Mary

Great job, men worked deligently were polite and courteous and professional. Follow up by sales rep was excellent and on time . Would definitely recommend them

Thank you for your our feedback. Enjoy a leak-free rainy Summer!

Matt from Scarborough

After the downpour of rain we had, I had rain coming into my bedroom through a hole in my shingles caused once again by raccoons. After calling another company (I left a voicemail, no return call whatsoever) I called John at Sum-it. He answered his phone almost right away and said he'd try to squeeze me in during the day. He kept me posted throughout the day as to how busy he was, and when he'd be at my house, and arrived not too long after he said. He examined where the leak was in my house and went outside onto my roof and showed with a pic where the raccoons had made damage in my shingles, and noted that others had not been glued down properly. He reduced his original quote by $50 and was done in no time, and even showed me the likely trees where the raccoons were accessing my roof from. John was polite, courteous, and efficient throughout the whole process. Thank you so much, a great job with great service.

Thank you for your feedback; much appreciated. Just as long as you keep the 'friendly' lol Raccoons of the roof your will be fine. No need to panic, the roof tiles has lots of life left.

Also if you can install a scrap piece of metal wrapped around the base of the tree, this can help prevent the Raccoons from being able to climb on the tree.

Have a safe summer.

Sandra in Toronto

I contacted John as we had a leak in our home. He was very informative and helpful over the phone. He was at the house within hours and the job was completed in no time... No more Leak!!!
So pleased and impressed with his workmanship. Loved that he had gone up to the roof to take photos and show us what the issue was and also showed us after pictures of the job completed! He had lots of knowledge and made recommendations, was not pushy at all I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to having John do some insulation work for us in the near future. Great service Thanks John!

we look forward to removing the damp section of insulation soon. We will allow enough time to evaluating the affected area before topping up the insulation in the Attic to R50.

Marc D.
1 review Milton, ON

Sum-it roofing did a great job replacing my roof. They were punctual and very professional. I have a pool and they made every effort to protect it from debris. I am very satisfied with the job they did.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone that asks me for a reference. Thx sum-it for a great job.
John was extremely helpful in explaining the process of roofing and what I can expect as far as quality. Thx John

Thank you Marc for trusting in us to provide you with a quality roofing system. The new upgrade is far superior to the builder's grade shingles. The animal proof metal is definitely the way to go. "Peace of mind"
Enjoy the pool!

Last fall Sum-it Roofing re-shingle my roof, added drainage and installed roof vents in my 85 year old house - I wanted to see how the roof held up in the winter because I had several leaks prior to having the roof fixed. I must say they did an EXCELLENT job - John and Eris where incredibly professional and knowledgeable and they were and absolute pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend their service.

Not all roof vents are made from the same material (Plastic/Metal). Static vents allow for proper attic venting but its important to have the vents flashed into the roof shingles and fasten with long enough screws/nails.
Happy to help as we stand by our workmanship!

More about Sum-it Roofing Inc

Sum-it Roofing contractors provide commercial roofing and residential roofing services in the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and Milton

At Sum-it Roofing Inc., reliability, integrity and efficiency is our motto. Our fully licensed and insured commercial and residential roofers offer A+ roofing repairs or replacement at a fair and competitive price. We take pride in our work as we install the optimum roofing system to meet your budget. We are confident in our work that's why we are able to provide a 10yrs workmanship warranty.
We strongly believe that a good roof comprise of more than just new shingles. Although it's important to select a durable roof shingles from a reputable manufacturer with a good warranty, Its equally important to have a proper underlayment paired with a high performance Ice & water membrane.
At Sum-it we create the perfect balance between cost efficiency and quality, Cheap is not our approach. With over 14yrs of roof installs we are ready to deliver what we do best, Roofs systems!